Can You Be My Prince Charming...

By bl_principito

[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy... More

Chapter One: The Club
Chapter Two: Future Love
Chapter Three: Stay
Chapter Four: Oh God Darien
Chapter Five: Later Darien
Chapter Six: Bullied
Chapter Seven: Whore
Chapter Eight: Ninja
Chapter Nine: Dariens Different
Chapter Ten: Choclate Kisses
Chapter Eleven: Choclate Kisses & Whipped Cream
Chapter Twelve: Worth The Wait
Chapter 13: Darling you're* the Universe
Chapter 14: Wanna get to Know Him
Chapter 15: Kitten and Chocolate Bear
Chapter 16: Katies Venom
Chapter 17: Seduction
Chapter 18: One, Two. Skip a few. Ninety-Nine, A hundred
Chapter 19: Hide-n-Seek
Chapter 20: OLK
Chapter 21: Piggyback Ride
Chapter 22: Be A Tease?
Chapter 23: Pleasing Master
Chapter 24: Can't Wait Any Longer
Chapter 25: Heart Broken
Chapter 26: Caught Cat
Chapter 28: Date Plans
Chapter 29: Carnival and Jack Suprises
Chapter 30: Accomplishments
Chapter 31: Lunch W/ Jack
Chapter 32: Come, Come and Come Again!
Chapter 33: Whore Moaning
Chapter 34: Jack and The Box
Chapter 35: Convincing Darien
Chapter 36: Looked Like You Needed A Hug
Chapter 37: Wolfy Boy?
Chapter 38: Ready for the Club?
Chapter 39: Promise Rings
Chapter 40: Epilogue
Am back! [Author Note]
One-Shot? I think.

Chapter 27: I Want Darien

10.6K 368 29
By bl_principito

Chapter 27: I Want Darien

Skylar's POV

—————

It hurt.

      I gasped trying to regain my lost breath as tears rolled down my cheeks. Instead of placing me on a bench Javier had tied my hands up holding the center of the knot by a hook connected to the ceiling, it was at the corner of the wall giving me the ability to rest my upper half against the wall as my ass stuck out with my legs spread.

He had stripped me naked, ripping most of my clothes to shreds.

      I had lost count of the number of hits he had given me. The first few were made by his hands then the rest were made by a whip with cut ends.

      My ass throbbed in pain, my shoulders did too. Being held up above my head made them extend further than what should be capable and for a longer period of time. I groaned out lowly rolling my eyes in annoyance as I heard Javier continue to argue behind me, his feet stomped against the floor, his hands tightening on the whip as he argued with himself.

      Of course I wasn't necessarily paying attention to what he was arguing about. My head hurt so much I could hardly concentrate on my own surroundings. All I knew was that he was still behind me and that-

-Darien still hadn't come for me.

      I heard a surprised groan come from behind me as I rested my head against the wall trying my best to stay awake. I heard a familiar voice willing me to look over my shoulder. I could make out Darien holding Javier against his chest without any movement of escaping, then there was an unfamiliar figure in front of both of them. He was punching Javier, letting out some of his own grunts as he knocked Javier unconscious.

      Then finally when his body became limp against Dariens did the unfamiliar figure drag Javier out of the room, courteous enough to not slam the door when he left.

I kept my eye on Darien, since he was the only one that stayed.

     "D-arien?" I struggled to get the word out. My breath caught at the back of my throat and it felt like I was sick with the common cold. His head snapped up looking my way and he got up quickly running towards me. He turned me over, crossing my arms above me in the process in order to lean down, letting his lips brush my hair for a second.

     "Hey Kitten," he said softly and I felt something silky come in contact with my eyes-a handkerchief wiping my tears away to make everything clearer. Dariens face was inches away from mine, his dark grey iron pool for eyes looking guilty as he undid the ropes that tied my hands above my head. I was about to ask him what was wrong but once Darien finished tugging the ropes off he grabbed my hands and turned me around putting one of his hands on my back and bringing me forward into his chest. My chest collided against his as I rested my chin on his shoulder, Dariens head went down into my shoulder as he breathed deeply wrapping both arms around my frame. My eyes widened as I stood there not knowing what to do, his grip tightened around me as if he were afraid to lose me and his once calm breaths were starting to come out shaky hitting my bare shoulder.

     "I'm sorry Skylar, I should've just stayed with you today. I'm sorry I didn't say any-" I cut him off by hitting his shoulder multiple times.

     "Can't breathe!!" I gasped out and he let go of me immediately taking a few steps back but I grabbed his torso pulling him back towards me. It looked like he was going to speak again so I placed my hand over his mouth smiling inwardly at his attempt to apologize.

    "I'm the one who's supposed to be apologizing you idiot, I didn't want to make you worry anymore than you had to...." My head started to hurt and even though I felt like crying again my eyes were too dry for another attempt.

     "I thought you were mad at me when you left. I didn't know what to do. I-It didn't feel right when you weren't there with me..." I found myself resting my head on his chest - my hands grabbing fistfuls of his shirt. My insides were churning, I felt nauseous. I couldn't describe it, I felt broken, every piece of my body seconds away from shutting down, I couldn't register what was happening around me. Everything seemed to slow down, I wanted to tell him what I really felt but my mouth couldn't form the right words. I was afraid, that if I said something wrong he would leave me.

     "I-I thought you came here to be away from me w-with someone els-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I was cut off by a warm hand lifting my face and a pair of rough lips touching mine.

      My eyes widened and I looked up to meet Dariens eyes, he was mad - yet again. I pulled away from the kiss but before I could turn my head away Darien grabbed my face-softly with both of his hands. His skin contacting mine sent small tingles throughout my body, I looked at him since he had leaned down so that we were the same height.

     "Skylar, I wouldn't do that to you. Your to precious to me, from the first time I met you. Even if it was just small talk I was determined to make you mine from that day." He said, his iron eyes sparkled brightly with determination. I couldn't help stop my lips quirk upward slightly-into a small smile. I sighed and let go of his shirt wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning forward so that our noses touched.

     "Well you haven't made me yours completely now you know?" I asked playing with his hair and humming softly - the previous resolve of finding out why he was here gone. I don't know what came over me so suddenly, I just knew that I didn't want to wait for him anymore. I didn't want to crave parts of him, I wanted all of him.

      Dariens eyes lit up as his hands slid down my naked body until they stopped at my hips, he stood up straighter, making his shoulders even wider and making me get on my tiptoes-my hands resting around his neck. He leaned down and captured my lips in a slow kiss, nipping and biting on my bottom lip as his hands went down the sides of my legs. I flinched back and let out a low whimper of pain when he groped my ass. He pulled away from the kiss-his eyes burning with anger as his hands scraped marks on my thighs.

     "Let me check first okay?" He said and I nodded. A chill running through me as he knelt down behind me. He asked me softly to go up against the wall-the same position Javier had placed me in, though this time I wasn't worried about what was going to happen to me. I felt his lips against my skin behind my thigh kissing each one of them multiple times and sending a fluttery feeling to my stomach.

      After a few minutes of silence I looked over my shoulder to see what Darien was doing. He was on his knees his hands spreading my ass cheeks and in a split second he licked my hole. A surprised moan left me at the weird sensation that overcame my body heating it up.

      That's when I realized that I didn't want to be fucked with his tongue or his fingers- I wanted Darien buried deep inside me. Driving me till I couldn't any longer, and I was going to get it. No matter how many times I had to beg.

-• (I'm editing and omg my face is so red. I is ashamed pff /lies/)

      I moaned when his wet muscle thrusted in and out of my quivering hole. It wasn't as painful as having his fingers in me but it wasn't as pleasurable either. He kept licking and nibbling on my ass making me grow hard, he was teasing me.

Agonizingly slow.

      I wanted his hands on my skin, his body pressed against mine, his lips on my body and his cock buried deep inside me. I wanted all of him and that single thought made me lightheaded.

     "D-Darien-hah -stop t-teasing!!" I gasped out, he let out a light chuckle then proceeded to stand up behind me sending another shiver up my spine. He stood up behind me his wet mouth on my neck and his fingers teasing my wet hole.

     "You tasted good Kitten, you were creating your own lube. Becoming so wet, what do you want me to do next?" He whispered next to my ear making my groan and shudder against his body. I felt his lips turn into a smirk against my neck at his affect towards me.

      I gasped when he slowly inserted two fingers into my wet hole. He continued to kiss the back of my neck nibbling on my skin slowly, I couldn't take it anymore. The way my body felt against his, the small sparkles that traveled through my body heating it up. My legs shook and my body ached with need, my hard member was hurting with the need to release, pressed painfully between me and the wall in front of me.

      I whimpered and moaned as he thrusted his now wet digits in and out, going at a slow pace. I groaned in sexual frustration pushing back against him, wanting them to go as deep as possible.

     "Tell me what you want me to do" he whispered again and I shook my head side to side biting my bottom lip to suppress the moans trying to escape, I felt his other hand travel up front gripping my hard member firmly. I threw my head back with a loud moan when he started moving his hand up and down my shaft, his thumb ran over my slit. I could feel my balls tightening, all the pre come running out of my tip and down my shaft.

      I needed release, I needed it so bad. I didn't know how much longer I would last, my legs shook and I knew that I needed to be held up or I would fall.

      I groaned and tried my best to turn around with Dariens hands still on and in me, he had to get closer slightly and I had to move awkwardly but it worked. I panted as my body shook slightly, I extended my arms wanting to take off the clothes that he was wearing so that I could feel his skin against mine.

     "P-Please...ah...j-just fuck me, I need you!" I moaned out, arching my back off of the wall thrusting into his hand and back on his fingers. Dariens eyes became darker with lust and he leaned in nibbling on my ear.

     "You looked so fucking hot doing that Kitten." He groaned and leaned back taking his hands off of me and using them to unbutton his white work shirt. Whatever its called....

      I groaned at the sight and bit my bottom lip as my eyes traced down his delicious abs, he smirked and unbuckled his belt. I just got tired of waiting and pulled him closer by the belt loops undoing his pants and letting them slide down his legs. His very muscular legs.

      I pulled his boxers down and licked my lips when I saw his equally hard member standing tall, hitting his chiseled abs. Well he was a lot bigger and wider than me but you get the main idea. My breath hitched in my chest when the thought 'he's going to be my first, that thing is going to go inside me' crossed my mind.

     "Like what you see?" He teased and I looked up at him with a heated look, I only nodded and he slowly took out his fingers from my ass making me feel empty. He stepped closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck jumping on his hands, only wincing slightly at the pain and wrapping my legs around his torso. I stopped suddenly and looked up at him.

     "D-Darien um....you see, before we ac-actually do anything um, this is my first time?" (Boi, like if it isn't obvious already -I'll stop. Sorry) I said not looking at his eyes, this was embarrassing. Dariens eyes widened slightly but then he smiled brightly encouraging me to look his way.

     "I'm glad Kitten, I'll be the first and only one to make love to you, you'll finally be all mine" he whispered and my heart stalled. I couldn't help but smile. My heart resumed but this time it sped faster, I could feel it throughout my body, moving me with each beat.

      He took one step pushing me against the wall again and leaning down to kiss me.

      It was slow, passionate, filled with so much feeling that it made my heart clench and my body yearn for more. I kissed back with just as much feeling arching my back making my skin touch his and sparks shoot through me.

      The kiss became heated quickly moans and groans escaping both of us as we attacked each others lips, biting, sucking and nipping at them. Soon I gave up the fight with a low whimper eliciting a possessive growl from Darien. I felt his hands grip my hips tighter as he walked over to a nearby bed slowly placing me down until I touched the mattress.

      I opened my eyes panting to see that Darien was looming over me, his eyes half hooded with lust as he spread my legs to the side.

"I'm going to take it slo-"

     "No! Please just put it in!" I whined and withered beneath him when I felt the head of his erection poking my ass. I didn't want to wait any longer. I just wanted him. His eyes gleamed brightly and with a soft grunt he thrusted his hips forward sending millions of shocks of pain through my spine.

      I screamed and threw my head back wrapping my arms under his shoulders and scratching down his back as pain filled my very core. I felt his hot lips leaving sloppy kisses on my neck trailing down to my nipple and tears fall down my cheeks.

     "God your tight, I don't know how long I'm gonna last." He moaned against my chest biting on piece of skin and his hands on my hips clenched tightly, I knew that he was trying to hold back. Gosh why didn't I ever pay attention to the 'talks' my brothers gave me?

     "Skylar?" I heard Darien whisper, I looked up at him panting slightly. His usual dark eyes were somehow brighter shining with lust, I couldn't describe his expression. It held something that words couldn't explain.

      I felt one of his hands on my cheek and I gladly leaned into his touch.

     "Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly and I shook my head rapidly, I didn't want this to stop. It took a while for me to realize that my ass didn't burn anymore. I wrapped my legs around his waist bringing him closer, pushing my ass against him and bringing him in deeper.

     "No, I want you to go faster." I smirked teasingly as my face heated up again. He smirked pulled back and thrusted back in hitting the spot of nerves, my body shook and I moaned loudly letting him know where that special spot was.

     "D-Darien ahh- h-hit tha-aa" he didn't let me finish my sentence as he roughly started to pound into me grabbing my hands and raising them over my head, hitting that special spot with every thrust. I arched my back off the bed wanting to take him as deep as possible, Darien growled at me for the small movement.

      His hands moved to my hips pinning them down as he spread my legs wider with his muscular thighs I played with his hair pulling on it roughly wanting him to kiss me, scratching down his back to prove that this was really happening. I kissed his neck once in a while earning a moan from him and urging him to go faster.

      I was soon lost in the pleasure Darien was giving my body, I wouldn't last very long. I already felt like exploding and the grip my legs had around his waist started to loosen as my vision blurred for a second and my body spazzed as I released between our chests.

     "Ah-D-ah-rien-hn" Darien hissed and moaned lowly and I felt his seed filling my ass, he leaned down to kiss me slowly and I gladly gave his tongue entrance into my mouth as he explored it.

      Our tongues rubbed against each other and we only broke apart until the need for air was to much. I felt his hands travel to the back of my legs pulling them forward and over his broad shoulders.

     "I'm sorry baby, I just can't get enough of you" he whispered seductively biting on my earlobe. I moaned lowly when he started to thrust into me again, using his fingers to spread my ass cheeks further so he could go in deeper. He pounded me into the bed, up to the hilt, I let out shaky moans and groans as the dashboard of the bed started to hit the walk behind us my body moving with it.

      My body bounced off of the bed with each thrust, my hands went to the sheets under me clenching tightly, my hard member had started to leak pre come again bouncing against my stomach with each hard thrust.

      I moaned as a thought came to mind . It was my turn to tease him. I groaned and clenched tightly against his hard member that was inside me hitting every nearby organ and claiming my hole.

      I saw as Darien fell over me with a loud moan, he looked down at me with an amused look. Darien moaned again and gripped my hips tighter pulling out slightly and forcing his way back in. I moaned and threw my head back, shit.

      He smirked and started with a new pace going faster than before. I came for the second time, and slumped against the bed as he filled me up again, this time it dripped onto the sheets under me.

      He pulled out, rolled off of me and pulled me close to his chest, I smiled and looked up at him. He smiled down a me and moved my sweaty brown curls from my face

     "Your so beautiful." He whispered his eyes scanning my face and i suddenly felt self conscious blushing and averting my eyes before looking back at him.

     "Thanks Kitten, for trusting me." He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing myself up slightly.

     "I've always trusted you I just didn't know how express it, I mhm l-love you Darien?" I whispered. My face heated up and Dariens eyes widened before they sparkled again. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

     "I love you too Kitten." He said and I sighed nuzzling into his yummy chest, I soon felt myself dozing off into peaceful darkness.

      I was really glad, that was my first confession. And I meant it with every fiber of my being.

-

      I woke up back at Dariens house and for a second I thought it was all I dream, that is until I got up and my butt hurt like bull poop. I looked over and saw Darien fast asleep his hand extended as a pillow to where I was sleeping, I smirked and slowly climbed on him grinding my hips into his. I bit my bottom lip suppressing the threatening moans. My hands ran up his abdomen, tracing his abs and v line.

      I leaned down and bit on his nipple taking the other one and rubbing it with my forefinger and thumb. Darien moaned lowly and even though his eyes were still closed I knew he was awake, since his hips had thrusted upwards earning a surprised moan from me.

      "Choco Bear?" I whispered and kissed his neck, making a trail up to his ear. I got his earlobe and bit down on it softly.

     "I want you to devour me again." I whispered and in a split second Darien had flipped us over.

"Gladly."

><><><><><

Notice:

I want to deeply apologize for not looking through my chapters and figuring out why so many of you could not read this chapter. I finally persisted this past week and I hope it was worth it.

Once more, large apology.

Thank you for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.3K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
Scholar By β˜†

Teen Fiction

1M 41.6K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

4.1M 148K 48
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
30.8M 624K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...