Chapter Ten: Choclate Kisses

Super short!! Because I like to express feelings and thoughts more in Skylars's POV but oh well~
><><><><><

Chapter Ten: Chocolate Kisses

Dariens POV
—————

      Damn that was the best kiss I've had all year and I mean that in every way possible. I looked down at Skylar who was laying down under my arm making my hand rest on his round and plump ass. I gave it a squeeze every once in a while when temptation was to much for me to handle.

Was it bad that I wanted to fuck him already?

      I mean....most people would just throw themselves at me at the club but not Skylar, I sighed. I guess it'll have to wait, which I didn't mind. We were still in his room but I would have to go bring him breakfast later. Stupid Brody's parental manual- -I hope he didn't have cameras anywhere....

     "I'm sorry," he said again for the fifth time making me look back down again, he had started apologizing and now I was sure that it wasn't my imagination.

     "For what?" I asked and my mind went back to the discussion we had in the stairs. He was sorry that he didn't tell me, even after I asked him- I would have begged him to tell me what was wrong.

     "I was hurt when you didn't tell me what was wrong," I whispered making Skylar look up at me with teary eyes. I leaned down so our noses touched.

     "You made me worry," I stated and flipped us over so that he was under me and I could grab his face with both my hands. I put my knees on either side of him making sure not to hurt his bruising body--if it even hurt that is.

     "I'm so--" I cut him off with a small peck on the lips shutting him up quickly.

     "Just don't do it again, don't make me worry," I said firmly my voice fading out in the end and he nodded rapidly wrapping his arms around my neck and bringing me closer. I put my hands next to his chest making sure that I didn't put all my weight on his small body.

     "I won't," He whispered letting go of my neck, I smiled getting up and patting his leg.

     "Come let's go get breakfast," I said and he got up slowly putting his white shirt back on and walking ahead of me.

      I grabbed his arm and turned him around gently pushing him lightly against the wall and kissing him.

      Damn I couldn't get enough of his kisses. The way his lips invited me to kiss them, to bite them, to explore the wet cavern behind them. The way his eyes closed halfway looking at me so passionately, I couldn't get enough of him.

      Skylar seemed to have experience in kissing but I didn't want to push him in answering me, or me asking him. He was mine now that was all that mattered.

      Skylar kissed back gently letting me take over as I nibbled on his bottom lip slowly. He looked down at me with his light green eyes that somehow sparkled brighter, his brown hair falling over them slightly his tan skin getting a specific glow to it.

      I pulled back and smiled pecking them again before motioning him to open the door but instead he grabbed my hand and shyly looked up at me while biting his bottom lip.

     "Do we have to go eat?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at him slightly.

     "I don't but you do," I teased and he frowned and gave me puppy eyes making me sigh.

     "Do you have any food in your room that you can eat?" I asked.

     "Do chocolate bars and sour patches count?" He asked and I took it into consideration.

Well, it was considered a snack.

      "Yeah, sure," I said sighing in defeat and he let go of my hand telling me to sit on his bed while he looked for the same wooden box as before and a shoebox that held packs of sour patches.

How can this kid only eat sweets?

      He sat down in front of me with a happy face-a childish happy face- as he took out all the snacks and unwrapped a golden wrapper from a small chocolate ball.

      He was about to bite into it when his eyes widened and a smirk appeared on his face. You know one of those smirks that tells you that he's planning something? Yeah that one.

      He put the sour patches back in the shoe box and put that shoebox on the floor next to the bed, then he dumped all the chocolates on the bed and told me to lean against the dashboard taking up half of the bed.

      He pushed all the them upward so that they were right next to me and then proceeded to climb on my lap.

      I was about to ask what he was doing but that just gave him the right opportunity to place the chocolate ball in between my lips.

     "I wanted to try this with you and no I haven't tried it with anyone else," He said trailing off, I groaned and placed my hands on his hips giving him the signal to do what he wanted to do.

      He leaned in letting his breath tickle my face before biting into the chocolate and kissing me at the same time. I moaned and chewed on the other half kissing back and sucking on his tongue lightly. Skylar moaned and wrapped his small arms around my neck.

       I pulled back and licked his lips making sure that there wasn't any chocolate left before pulling back.

     "No fair! I was supposed to be eating!" Skylar said pouting and I laughed an idea coming to mind, I took off my shirt before answering him.

     "Yeah you can eat," I teased taking another chocolate from the bed and scooted down so that I was laying on my back. Skylar's eyes widened as he understood what I was doing.

      He took the chocolate from my hand and unwrapped it looming over me and placing the chocolate on my chest.

"And I'm gonna enjoy eating from you."

><><><><><

<3