The End

By Sakamoto267

A young beagle mix named Home was born in a puppy mill and abused by a man for half his life. That is, until... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

5 0 0
By Sakamoto267

Home's eyes seemed to blaze dark brown fire, he barked loudly at the closed door as thunder rumbled in the sky as if the sky was showing Home's anger.

Lion stood beside him and looked at him, his gaze was soft as if telling Home that they could find another shelter but nothing would stop the little dog now.

Home growled, not really paying any attention to Lion.

He barked for the next few minutes until a large head of a German shepherd barked at them, Home stared at the head in surprise but showed so sign of fear.

The German shepherd barked for a while, until a loud bark broke the shepherd's barking fit.

The large dog whimpered and backed off from the door at the loud bark coming from behind him.

A new head appeared in the crack of the door.

It had dark yellow eyes and its face looked almost identical to Home's.

Home stared at the face, his eyes widened at the surprise of the dog looking just like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
PARIWAAR By

General Fiction

48.3K 5.3K 45
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
59.1K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
61.1K 1.4K 35
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...