Siren

By OriginalWriterJ

-WINNER OF THE BEST ELIJAH MIKAELSON FAN-FIC IN THE TVD FANFICTION AWARDS 2017 -BEST RANKINGS #4 in TVD #4... More

Moth to a Flame
How she died inside
Beloved Father of Gigi
Expression and Brown Eyes
That Black Spot
Reaper at my Door
Past, Present and Future
Return of the Century
The Little Claire
Champagne Girl
Delivery Boy
Vote
I am Such a Good Wife
Voting is closing soon
Last time
Bubble of Lust
Mexican Standoff
It Means Something
Mrs Mikaelson
Sequel & Thank You
Stolen again!!

Mon Ami

13.7K 368 31
By OriginalWriterJ

Last chapter then 

the epilogue 

and then the Sequel.

1820 New Orleans

"Elijah is that you mon amour?" her French accent giggled as she bathed herself in the large tub.

"I'm afraid it's just little old me" I replied coldly as I walked further into the bathing chamber.

"Giselle" she gasped.

"Hello Celeste" I smirked.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a panicked tone.

"I've come to kill you of course" I smiled.

"Elijah!" she shouted, as she tried to get out of the tub.

"No one is coming little witch" I informed her as I used my powers to hold her in place so she couldn't run.

"Elijah knows of how you betrayed him, how you used him to get closer to me. You knew I would seek out the Mikaelsons at some point when I came back to town, so you latched yourself onto Elijah in the hopes that you could convince him and his family to end me, then you would gain ultimate power among the witches, for ending the great Giselle Claire" I could see the truth of my words mirrored in her scared chocolate brown eyes.

"You are a curse on this world" she spat her French accent coming out thicker than before.

"You think your words hurt me, I've heard it all before mon ami" I laughed.

"Elijah will avenge me" she smirked.

"Elijah wants nothing to do with you after what you've done".

"We shall see" she sneered.

"I'll let you in on a little secret mon ami, Elijah stopped wanting you the moment he set eyes on me".

"Lies" she cried, I could see from her expression that she had actual fell for the original. It's a pity she stated a foundation on deceit.

"Enough chit-chat, it's time to die little witch" I spat.

"He will never love a monster like you" she stated.

Maybe she was right, but I didn't care. Elijah Mikealson had caught my eye he made my heart quicken but I wouldn't go there I couldn't, I was a dead woman walking.

"Who said anything about love, as you can see it always ends in tragedy" I whispered as my eyes turned black and my dark veins appeared.

I started muttering words under breath making the water in the tub splash, then suddenly Celeste let out a terrified screech as she was magically pulled underwater, I walked towards the tub and smirked in satisfaction as I watched her struggle beneath the surface, unable to come up for air as her lungs started to collapse.

When I was sure she had enough I pulled her up by the hair. Her breathing was shallow as she coughed up the water from the tub.

"Goodbye Celeste" I laughed taking the dagger from my skirts plunging it into her heart before letting go of her hair.

Soon her body became limp and she slipped into the tub, I smirked as the water turned pink and the life left her eyes. I let out a satisfied sigh leaving the bathing chamber humming contently to myself.

***

It had been a few days since Davina's death and since the power that my niece had magically disappeared, I had been wracking my brain trying to think of an answer but no clear explanation came to me.

The only person that came to mind was Celeste I had been dreaming about the whore since Elijah showed me the portrait Davina had drawn, she had been dead for centuries yet the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach told me not to be deceived by how things appeared.

Celeste had something to do with what happened or didn't happen during the harvest, I just knew it.

How the bitch was involved that was the question.

The shrill ringtone of my phone broke my thoughts, I raised my brow wondering who it could be, I told Elijah to make sure nobody disturbed me as I was still in mourning and from previous experience my kind of mourning wasn't good for anyone.

After all the last time, I had lost someone close to me the siren was created.

"Elijah" I sighed into the phone after answering.

"Giselle Rebekah is in trouble, I need your help".

"What has your sister gotten herself into now" I spoke rolling my eyes.

"I haven't the time to explain".

"Eli..."

"Meet Haley and I, at the docks, warehouse 57".

"You're lucky I like you".

"I love you too" he spoke then hung up leaving me smiling like an idiot.

It took me twenty minutes to reach the docks, breaking nearly every red-light on the drive over, I parked outside the warehouse and immediately felt something, it sent shivers down my spine. Magic was in the air, quite literally.

"These days, I can't have one day of peace without you and your family getting into trouble" I tutted strolling into the building while being extremely vigilant.

Haley and Elijah stood facing something, it wasn't until I got closer to the pair that I realised what or who it was. As I got closer I saw Rebekah desiccated lying in the middle of a white circle, the makings inside the circle indicated this was sacrificial magic. I ran my fingers along the invisible barrier, thinking about what to do, the last time I had seen magic like this was when Papa Tunde roamed the quarter.

"She's being used" I said.

"Used, for what?" Haley asked.

"Power, the mark on her head allows whatever witch who did this to channel her, and because she's an original she can't die, which means Rebekah can be used by said witch, indefinitely" I explained.

"Can you free her" Elijah spoke up, making me raise an eyebrow.

"If you had have told me details over the phone I could have brought some volcanic ash or rock salt" I smirked.

"Can you do it Giselle?" Haley demanded worriedly.

"Who do you think I am?" I winked at Elijah and the wolf then stepped to the edge of the circle.

I pulled up my sleeve and bit my wrist, dangling my arm over the white substance on the ground and let a few drops of my black coloured blood spill. I pulled my arm back as I watched steam come from the circle, Elijah handed me his handkerchief from his breast pocket to clean wipe the blood from my pale skin.

"Blood of a witch, does the trick just fine" I mused. Elijah walked carefully into the circle picking up Rebekah in bridal style and carrying her from the circle the spell now broken.

Elijah and I retired to my home that night Rebekah now safe and sound, apparently the witch who had taken Rebekah down and killed many of the quarter vampires hadn't been a new powerful enemy at all but an old one.

Papa Tunde had returned from the dead. Papa Tunde had been a worthy opponent, we had crossed paths way back when and he had almost gotten the better of me, almost being the key word.

Now that he was running around the quarter alive and well I would have to be ready for an attack at any moment.

I sat on my bed brushing trough my long raven locks wondering how in the hell a witch Klaus had killed a hundred years ago had come back from the dead.

Then the answer hit me like a ton of bricks, I knew the Harvest magic hadn't just disappeared it had worked it just didn't bring back the right witches.

"Giselle?" Elijah questioned stepping out of my en-suite after finishing his shower.

"She's come back".

"Who?"

"Celeste".

"Giselle, I ..."

"No Elijah think, a witch your brother killed a century ago comes back from the dead just after the harvest failed. Someone took Davina's power after she died and used it to bring back the four witches of their choosing, Papa Tunde is one, I don't know who the other two are but I have a feeling Celeste will be the forth".

"How can you be sure?".

"Davina didn't draw her for nothing Elijah, Celeste is back I know it" I stated looking at him with wide eyes.

"Everything will be fine my enchantress I promise" my love whispered holding me tight.

"This time we make sure she stays dead" I muttered leaning on his broad shoulder my eyes turning into slits.

***

The Next morning Elijah and I headed to the compound after a call from Klaus. Now here we were Niklaus, Marcel and I stood around the dead body of Papa Tunde that had been left in the court yard for all to see, Elijah leaned down inspecting the dead witch.

"Can I get you anything brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps" Nik mocked his brother.

"Leave him along Niklaus, I think the detective look is quite sexy" I flirted winking at a smiling Elijah.

"You have a theory you'd like you share with us Niklaus?" Elijah questioned his brother.

"Back in the day if the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken, and leave it on your doorstep" Marcellus stated in a confused tone.

"I remember getting a few of those chickens in my day, they were quite delicious once cooked" I mused making the three men look at me in amusement.

"It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah replied standing up.

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got Marcel and myself, if he was supposed to be their prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?" Nik questioned.

"It obviously a message that the worst is yet to come" I sighed.

"Worse!" Klaus blanched.

"Well, don't you all look cheery, listen to this ... A girl literally exploded from a grave today, as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux, the tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's bloody miracle" Rebekah told us as she entered the compound.

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected. This how we're going to get Davina back, kill the witch who took her place" Marcel stated bursting with excitement.

"Yes, but who are these witches that is the question, I mean none of us have exactly been buddies with them over the centuries, Papa Tunde was an old enemy so I'm sure the other three are going to be witches we have pissed off though I do have a guess as to who one of them might be" I explained, but before I could tell them about Celeste Haley interrupted.

"I have a theory about who one of them could be..." Haley said from the staircase as she showed us the sketch of Celeste that was taped together.

"Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste, she was warning is that a great evil was coming" the wolf explained.

"Great minds think alike little wolf" I called smiling at her.

"First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back, this isn't witches attacking vampires they're declaring war on us" Klaus snapped looking at Elijah.

"I knew I should have chopped her into pieces" I snapped glaring at Elijah who at the time had talked me out of it.

"Well are we supposed to wait around for these witches to come to us?"

"You all can go find the faceless resurrected witches but I'm going to find Celeste" I replied to Rebekah's sarcastic question.

"And how are you going to do that put out a wanted poster" Klaus scoffed.

"No, I'm going to find her with this" I replied talking the knife from my bag.

"This is the very weapon I used to Kill Celeste, I'll use it to perform a spell to lure my old friend into the open" I smirked.

***

It was late that night Haley was in the old plantation with Rebekah keeping an eye on her, Marcel was with Sophie Devreaux trying to find out how he could bring Davina back Klaus was doing god knows what while Elijah was trying to find answers from the witches of the quarter.

The moon was full enough to do my spell, I placed the dagger I had pierced Celeste's heart with and cut my had with it letting my blood fall onto the Map of New-Orleans.

I muttered a spell feeling my veins pop, I let out a small screech as the spell ended and my blood stopped on the map as did my heart.

Her location indicated she was at my house.

Then my doorbell rang.

I pulled the knife from the table and slowly made my way to the front door, I let out the angry breath I had been holding and glared at the witch on my doorstep.

"Sabine what could you possibly want?" I asked suspiciously.

"This" she sneered and before I could register what she was doing she stabbed me in the heart.

I grunted in pain and pulled the knife from my heart, then raised my hand to kill the witch, but to my utter shock nothing happened, my magic was gone, so I decided to use my vampire side. I grabbed Sabine by her neck and pinned her to my doorframe and chocked her, suddenly I felt dizzy I stumbled away from the witch and started coughing uncontrollably blood spewing from my mouth, as I wheezed and struggled for breath.

"I will end you" I swore, realising she had poisoned me.

"Because killing me the first time worked out so well for you mon ami" She chuckled darkly as my blurry eyes widened in recognition

"Celeste" I spat.

"Hello Giselle, did you miss me" she mocked, but before I could reply I fell to the ground in agony. I watched as she looked at me in triumph as the darkness closed in.

.

A/N 

CLIFF HANGER!!!

So, my lovelies this is the end was it worth it?

The next chapter will be an epilogue, then it's onto the sequel let me know what you thought of this chapter did I do a good job???i want all your emotions about the ending in the comments and what you think will happen in the epolouge.

Mon amour – my love.

Mon ami – my friend.

Gif of Giselle in this chapter above ^^^

READ & VOTE & COMMENT.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329 19 5
Astrid holds her family dear to her since she was born, so what will happen when she goes back home to find a certain lookalike who causes drama and...
5.2K 217 20
In this fan-fiction I will focus mainly on Klamille.. They my favorite ship.. But it may include another character.. I didn't own the originals
584K 6.9K 51
Suggestions open for imagines! - Klaus - Elijah - Kol - The Occasional Hayley, Freya, Rebekah, or Hope Not all chapters have mature content! Chapter...
384K 7.2K 14
gonna hold you, gonna kiss you in my arms gonna take you away from harm 『klaus mikaelson x femaleoc』 tvd/to universe ...