Hidden Hearts

By 52Mila52

*This is a fan fiction based off of C. L. Stone's Ghost Bird series. Sang Sorenson is a very perceptive girl... More

Chapter 1. The beginning
Chapter 2. She who sees everything
Chapter 3. She who says it all
Chapter 4. She who hears everything
Chapter 5. Mr. Blackbourne
AN: Just a quick explanation...
Chapter 6. Gabriel
Chapter 7. Victor
Chapter 8. Kota
Chapter 9. And so it begins... or not?
Chapter 10. She who disappeared like a ghost
Chapter 11. Back to the beginning
Chapter 12. The half-naked girlfriend
Chapter 13. Dead meat
Chapter 14. Group hug!
Chapter 15. Silas
Chapter 16. Storm
Chapter 17. Nathan
Chapter 18. Dogs and bitches
Chapter 19. Grumpy bear
Chapter 20. Dreams and wishes
Chapter 21. First day
Chapter 22. First day part II
Chapter 23. What one does for family
Chapter 24. Sleepover
Chapter 25. First kiss
Chapter 27. Missions and Retribution
Chapter 28. Moving
Chapter 29. Toasts
Author's Note
Chapter 30. The Academy - Aware
Chapter 31. Academy - Present
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33. Fire
Chapter 34. Family
Chapter 35. Bonding
Chapter 36. Academy - Request
Chapter 37. Academy - Inside
Chapter 38. Stalker
Chapter 39. Laying down the law
Chapter 40. When truths come to light
Chapter 41. Shortie!!
Chapter 42. Girls
Chapter 43. Boot camp
Chapter 44. The end

Chapter 26. Dominatrix?

7.1K 355 43
By 52Mila52

If there was something a person couldn't accuse me of being, it was being blind.

I had known for a while that my standoffish behavior toward my brothers was bothering my little darling.

This was why I had made the extremely foolish decision of pranking Mr. Taylor senior. I knew I would pay bitterly for it, but it was necessary. After years of keeping a wall between myself and my brothers I didn't know how to readjust our relationship without throwing a metaphorical bomb against said wall and letting it tumble down.

Translating, I challenged the Prankster King. I knew my nervousness at his retaliation didn't show in my face to anyone but Sean and maybe Sang, but I was feeling it.

Another thing that didn't slip my notice was my darling sneaking up behind Mr. Coleman and listening quietly to Mr. Lee's words after everyone stopped shouting.

"Don't shout. She doesn't need to know that we are discussing about her behind her back. She might not understand." Kota was saying. 

I almost snorted. Sean and I exchanged a look, the two of us agreeing silently that there was no way they ever could keep anything from Sang.

Their girl was sneaky and had no difficulty with eavesdropping.

Observing the looks between Mr. Coleman and the Taylor brothers I could easily guess what they were thinking.

The amused look on Sang's face proved she could guess too. She winked at me.

Mr. Coleman turned around suddenly, realizing Sang was behind him. A cautious look came over his eyes and an anticipatory smile bloomed on his face. His hands started moving, as if to cover his... posterior, but he stopped himself.

Sang had a mischievous look in her eyes and a smile that was completely devilish.

I adjusted my glasses to better study the situation. She turned those beautiful green eyes at me and winked again.

Aaaah... I think I begin to understand.

Biting back a smile was surprisingly hard this time, but I kept my stoic expression. Sean, sitting by my side, was shaking and trying to contain his laugh, no doubt having seen what I saw.

Mr. Coleman' movements caused the others attention to shift to him and then to Sang.

She raised her eyebrow at Kota who flushed at being caught and gave her a sheepish smile.

I stood from my place on the table and pulled out a chair for her to sit at the head of the table.

"Here, Darling. Why don't you sit down so we can all eat our breakfast?" I ask her with my usual smile, hearing the sigh of relief that some of the boys released. "I am sure you will have time to punish Mr. Coleman later. During the family's breakfast is not a good time for BDSM games."

Both hers and Mr. Coleman's face became fire red, but the twitch of her lips and approval in her gaze told him she was happy he was joking with his family.

The others just stood there, with their mouths open, their heads turning from me to Sang as if they couldn't decide who to stare at.

"Indeed my dear, I can imagine there is a time and place for those things." She said as she walked to where I was still standing, holding a chair out for her. Her face very flushed but a happy smile was showing, her eyes mischievous.

The boys had varying expressions on their faces, varying from red faced embarrassment, to confusion and horror at their sweet Sang being a sadistic dominatrix.

Sean lost his battle to contain his laugh, the others soon following, some in what seemed to be relief at what they finally understood was just a joke I had made.

Maybe I should smile when I make a joke... it's been a few years since I've had this sort of difficulty, I thought, remembering another time I had tried to play with a younger Sang.

She sat at the head of the table, me to her right and Mr. Lee to her left. Sean was beside me, followed by Mr. Griffin and Mr. Korba. Besides Mr. Lee was Mr. Morgan, followed by the Mr. Luke and North Taylor, Mr. Coleman sat on the other end of the table once he recovered from his shock.

"Holy shit, Mr. B! You know how to silence a room!" he commented. I barely stopped myself from glaring at him for his language, the others all showing a form of agreement with his statement.

We eat, chatted and cleaned the table, but before everyone could disperse I choose to call in a family meeting.

"If everyone could give me a little of attention I believe it is a good time for us to sit and discuss a few things going on in our family."

The table silenced, all eyes focused on me. "For starts let's allow this meeting to happen as usual, Kota, do you have anything to report?" I could tell that calling him by his first name shocked everyone except for Sean and Sang who just looked pleased.

My brother recovered quickly from his shock and began his report. "No, nothing new to report..." he cleared his throat before continuing in an unsure tone of voice that was very unusual for him. "Owen."

I gave him a nod and a smile to show that it was okay to use my first name.

I turned my attention to the boy sitting beside him, Victor, and waited. "I have nothing of interest to report either." Victor said shrugging.

Luke had a mischievous look on his eyes but simply said that he had nothing to report as well. North hesitated a little while looking at Silas, but didn't report either. Gabriel just shook his head indicating he had nothing to say either and I turned to Silas.

The boy hesitated for a while, chewing his food thoughtfully. Finally, he swallowed and started.

"It's Theo."

I waited for him to continue but he didn't seem to know how to proceed with what he needed to say. His eyes showed his worry.

"Who is Theo, Superman?" asked Sang, looking confused.

Silas turned his attention to her and answered "Theo is my older brother, Aggele."

She frowned thoughtfully and looked around the table, taking notice of the expressions of worry in the faces of all the boys.

Turning back to Silas to fixed him with a firm look and asked directly "What is it about your brother that is so worrisome?"

The boy looked relieved she had asked him that. "I believe he is dangerous, and that he might be up to no good." Was all Silas said before stuffing his mouth with food again.

Those of us who knew Theo's involvement with his mother's death understood the danger the boy represented, but Sang was still clueless.

Turning my attention to Silas I tried to catch his eyes over Sean's and Nathan's heads. He saw my look and understood my request.

Turning back to Sang he started to tell her his history, about how live on Greece was, and how it ended.

Silas wasn't the sort to talk a lot, but for Sang the boy made an effort.

She looked horrified and worried that the Korba's oldest sibling was on the loose. Turning to me she said, "We need to do something, Owen."

I agreed wholeheartedly, no one would hurt their family. I wouldn't allow it.

Continuing with the meeting Nathan had nothing to report. When I turned to Sean and he started to say he had no news either, Sang interrupted.

"He would like to report that he will be taking a few days off from work. To rest." She said firmly, in a no nonsense voice. She seemed still rattled from their previous conversation.

Sean scowled at her. "I need to work, Pookie. My job as a doctor is important."

She scowled back. "Your health is more important, Sean. You can't doctor people if you are sick."

He huffed, "I am not sick, Pookie!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"Yet." She barked at him. Then, seeming to calm down a little she said, in a softer tone, "I worry about you Sean. You need rest." She fixed big, pleading eyes at him and he hung his head in defeat.

But before completely giving up he gave a last try. "Buuuuut Pookie!" he pouted, "My work is important."

She glared at him "You are going to rest Sean, even if I have to tie you to the bed."

The mention of Sang tying someone to the bed made some of the boys look at her worriedly again, and Owen almost laughed.

Sean's eyes, that had been falling shut from tiredness that even a good night of sleep hadn't been able to fix, popped open and he stared at her intensely.

Sitting back at her chair, her spine straight and hands clasped together on top of the table Sang gave him a solemn look and asked, "What is more important to you Sean? Your work or your family? What are you going to do if in some moment we need your help and you are so exhausted that you end up making mistakes?"

Sean paled at her question. As a doctor he knew how badly for his own health his life style was, and how much damage he could do. The thought of making any mistake was hard for him to swallow. He wasn't God, as a man he sometimes made mistakes, it was part of life. But the mistakes he made were ones that couldn't be avoided; to think he could make one simply because he wasn't thinking straight was not something he wanted to consider.

Seeing the answer to her question on his face Sang nodded and stood from her chair, walking around the table until she was standing behind Sean.

She put her hands on his shoulder and leaned down to whisper to him, he looked at her over his shoulder, his eyes shining with adoration, hers with love.

She was everything they needed.

......

When I sat back in my place by the head of the table Owen turned to me, his eyes asking for my report.

I had never been to a family meeting and wasn't sure what to say. My confusion must have shown in my face because Owen took charge and started to ask his questions.

"How was school, yesterday? Do you think your current schedule suits your needs, my darling?"

I smiled at him, "My schedule is just perfect, Dear. And I believe I will really enjoy college life."

Nodding in satisfaction he adjusted his glasses before asking, "How do you feel living with Dr. Roberts?"

My eyebrows shot up in surprise at his question. I had come to love Phil like I would a father. He was closest thing to one that I had, really. I knew he cared for me just as much as I did for him, but I couldn't help feeling like a guest at his house. It wasn't home. "I don't know." I said, pushing my finger against my lips.

Owen's grey eyes studied me for a second before he questioned, "Do you want to keep living with him, Sang? Your adoption by our family has been made official. You can move anywhere you want."

I thought about this for a moment. I didn't want to live too far away from Phil, he needed to have me around sometimes, I could see he was a bit lonely in that big house.

There was no empty houses close by, however. I looked over at Nathan, and the rest of the boys, wondering what "anywhere you want" meant.

As always, Owen could read my mind. "Would you consider moving in with Nathan? This way you are still close to Dr. Roberts, if that is what you want, of course." He asked politely.

I beamed at him before turning hopeful eyes at Nathan. He smirked at me. "Mi casa es su casa, Peanut." (My home is your home)

I smiled at him too, happy that my life was resolving itself.

"I would love to live with you, Honey."

A few weeks ago I had nothing, not a home, no family, no friends, not even a direction in which to go, a plan for what to do with my life now that I was free. Meeting the boys again allowed me to dream and gave me something to fight for.

Now I had ambitions.

......

We were going to live together. I could feel my heart speeding at the prospect. The thought of having someone living with him was wonderful, he always felt lonely on this big house by himself. The thought of having Sang living with him was almost more than he could handle.

I was surprised that Mr. B hadn't insisted she went to live with him or Sean, but maybe he could see how much Phil meant for her and choose to let her stay close to him.

At the beginning I wasn't sure about this plan. I had only met her, and thought I agreed with the others that she was an attractive and amazing young woman, my feelings for her were those of admiration and respect only. I agreed to the plan because I could see how Kota already loved her and knew that my best friend would back off if any of us didn't agree to the plan. We had been waiting for a girl that all of us could love and shared, and he wanted Sang to be the one.

I don't know when my feelings changed, but as I spent time with her, working at the dinner, talking, swimming, I started to want more. More of her laugh, more of her presence in my life, more of her attention.

I fell for her and I didn't realize it until she said she would love to live with me.

I wasn't alone anymore.

AN: This was short, I know... I am not very good with filler chapters, but I need them to get where I want to go. I hope you find this acceptable. I will try tu update again pretty soon.

I love your comments, your votes and specially your suggestions, feel free to tell me all  ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.9K 17
An Academy Fanfiction based on the characters of C.L. Stone's Ghost Bird Series. Written by Katy Did. Sang plans a game for the guys that has the...
25.1K 1.5K 31
Ghost Bird Series Fanfiction Sang Sorenson attends Ashley Waters High School. Or, as some people like to call it, Hell. To make it worse, most of the...
31.3K 2.3K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...
21.4K 1.1K 62
A young girl named Sang Sorenson has had a rough life. Since she was very little, all she can remember is pain and suffering. She does not really rem...