Love Triangle|L.r.h|

By 1dlover26yay

Luke and Niall fight over a girl. Could that girl be Louis Tomlinson sister. Read to find out! More

What happend happend
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Arthours note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update (sorry)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

44 4 2
By 1dlover26yay

Elizabeth's POV (picture of Colby)

"Hey Liz. You look great."
He says and I smile.
"You do too ash."
I get in Ashton's car and we drive off. In about 30-40 minutes we get to the party. We get off the car and go to the front door.

"Welcome to Daniela's party. Enjoy!" A very peppy girl standing outside the door says greeting us.

"Thank you." I say and go inside with Ashton.

There's a bunch of people there. I sit with Ashton on a couch. And the music is very loud.

Bzz i get a text

Ash: hi 😜

Me: lol wow

I look at him and he's smiling staring at me.

"So what ya wanna do." He asks I think.

"WHAT." I shout since the music is soo loud and i can't hear him.

"I SAID WHAT YOU WANNA DO." He shouts.

"OH OK. UMMM I DUNNO." I say.

"HEY GUYS". Ashton and i hear someone say.
We look up and see Luke with a drink in his hand.

"OH HEY LUKE." I shout. "Whats that." I say pointing to his drink.

"HEY." Ashton shouts but then look away.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS. SO YOU GUYS COULD GO DANCE, THE BAR IS OVER THERE." Luke says pointing to a bar next to some drunk people.

"OK THANKS." I say and luke leaves.

"Ashton wanna go get something from the bar." I tell Ashton in his ear.

"Yeah sure come on let's go." He tells me back. We go to the bar and order our drinks.

"Wait Liz remember to not get so much shots." Ashton tells me.

"Yeah YEHA I know." I say remembering what happened the last time I got so drunk i set a house on fire.

"when that happened I just went to the bathroom and 2 minutes later a house was on fire." He says.

"Hah I know this time im gonna stay with you." I tell him.

"Yeah you better." He says.

"Ok whatever let's go dance." I say and we go dance.

It's a slow song tho.

I put my hand over his neck and he puts his hands on my waist and puts his head in my neck and then I put my head on his chest we start swinging left to right. This isn't so much as a big deal tho since we are like best friends.

Ashton's POV

Oh my god this is such a big deal. Ok whatever. She's a good friend cause whenever there's dances at our school and she gets asked out by a whole bunch of guys and I get asked out......well......... By no one. ANYWAYS she turns all those guys down and goes with me. She's the best friend you could ever ask for.

The Song finishes and we walk to the bar. Liz gets two more shots. And I do too. We drink them at the same time. Woah I feel dizzy. I'm only 16 should I be drinking ahh who cares. Why am I acting like such a girl.

I close my eyes then i open them.

Oh shit. I lost Liz. I can't see her. I see Luke and I go to him.

"Hey um have ya seen um a Liz." I ask him trying to speak.

"No." He says

"Oh ok something wrong is gonna happen." I tell him.

"What why." He says.

"Cause when Liz gets drunk she can't control herself." I tell him.

"Oh." He says surprised.

"Anything can happen when that girl is drunk." I say.

Luke and I go and try to find her.

Elizabeth's POV

Woah I'm pretty sure im drunk I don't know but I'm just walking and bumping into people.

"Sorry." I say cause I bumped into someone.

"Oh hey Liz you look great." The person I bumped in to says. I try figuring out who it is by squinting my eyes.

"What oh um hi." I say.

"You wanna go get a drink or something." He ask.

"Um yeah I guess." I say.
And we go to the bar. He gets me 4 shots and he gets 4 too we drink them and my head starts hurting.

"GOD THAT SHIT IS STRONG." I shout and bite my lip.

I get off my chair and get my phone i start taking selfies.

Colby's POV

Liz gets off her chair and takes out her then starts taking selfies.

She looks at me then her eyes go wide. Oh no i think she recognized me.

"Oh i remember you." She says pointing at me still trying to figure out who i am.

"Oh really. Who." I ask.

"You're Niall." She says shaking her head.

"Um yeah sure." I say but I'm not Niall im actually Colby her ex boyfriend.

"Oh ok hey man whats up. Aayyyeeeee." She says.

"Uh hi." I say she puts her hands on my shoulders and gets closer to my face then She kisses me i put my hands on her waist and she puts her arms around my neck I get off my chair and hold her tighter and she holds on tighter. I move my hands down to her bottom and squeeze it a bit. She then breaks the kiss.

"Hah that WAS FUN." She whisper in my ear.

"Uh yeah it was." I say back.

"I'm bored." She says and sits back down on her chair.

Ashton's POV

"Uh hi have you seen a girl with brown curled hair and a like tight skin Colour dress." I ask.

"Uh no sorry." He says. Ugh I've ask like 40 people already and no one has seen Liz.

I sit down on a chair and take a break. Ugh if Louis finds out I lost her he's gonna get so mad.

"HEY MAN." Speaking of the devil Louis comes and says.

"Oh hey um Louis can I tell you something." I ask him but he is with Sheila.

"Uh yeah sure whats up." He says.

"Ok um don't get mad but ilostyoursisterandidontknoweresheis." I say.

"What?" He asks confused.

"I lost your sister and I don't know were s- " I get cut off.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU LOST MY SISTER YOU FAGGOT. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I REALLY TRUST HER BEING WITH AND NOW YOU COME TELLING ME YOU LOST HER." He yells at me with Sheila staring at us.

"No no it's cause she was drunk and she just disappeared." I say trying to explain.

"Ok whatever let's go look for her. Don't you know what could happen if that girl's drunk." He says and we go looking for her so now it's me, Luke, Louis, and Sheila.

"Hey Ashton you didn't have somebody to come with again." Niall says coming up to me.

"No I came with Liz but I lost her." I say.

"WHAT!" He yells.

"Yeah I'm looking for her wanna help." I ask.

"Yeah." He says and we go looking for her.

Were the fuck is she.

Elizabeth's POV

"Ugh I'm bored." I tell Niall.

"You wanna go somewhere fun?" He ask me.

"Yeah I do booyyy." I say.

"Ok come on let's go." He says and takes my hand then pulls me out the house to the street.

"Were we going." I say stumbling down the sidewalk.

"You'll see." He says with a smirk.

"Um ok." I say laughing i don't know why I'm laughing tho.

He then stops at a car.

"Get in." He says.

"Okaayyyy Nialler." I say and get in.

He then gets in.

I'm sitting in the backseat he is too.
I start doing some shapes on the foggy window.

"Liz." He says and I look back at him.

"What booyyyyee." I say.

"I want you." He says and I look at him with a confused face.

He holds me from my face and starts kissing me the kiss is ruff and it kinda hurts. I try pushing him back but he won't move I kicked him and he pushed me down to the seat so now he's on me. I hit him with my fist on his chest. I kicked him harder on his ya know.

"Ow what the fuck." He says and gets mad so he gets a small napkin  i think and a bottle with some sort of liquid inside.

"What are you doing." I say trying to get him off of me.

"Stop moving." He says putting the liquid on the napkin he then puts it over my mouth and nose i gasp but it was to late.

SORRY. Sorry I was VERY VERY late to update my chapter i promise you I will update my next chapter ON TIME.
SORRY. And I know it was short.

5sos_lover_26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 578 32
"Nie jestem już dzieckiem do cholery zrozum to wreszcie jestem prawie pełnoletni i mam prawo umawiać się z kim chce, to jest moje życie więc się odpi...
10.8K 847 41
Jestem córką Syriusza, anioła najjaśniejszej gwiazdy. Moje życie było idealne, przynajmniej tak zawsze mi się wydawało. Wszystko zmieniło się w chwil...
5.9K 320 26
Lucyfer wielki król piekła, Alastor overlord który budzi a bardziej budził postrach oboje cierpią do siebie nienawiścią ale serce nie sługa. [shipy...
53.5K 5.8K 50
"-A więc zwiałeś?- rzucił milioner, posyłając chłopcu oskarżycielskie spojrzenie, którego ten nie mógł zobaczyć. Peter znów wzruszył ramionami, zacis...