You Were Always The One (Jaim...

By simplyadrianaxo

If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours forever, but if it doesn't then it wasn't meant... More

1. New Beginings
2. She Won't Chase Him Anymore
3. Trying To Push You Out
4. Try A New Life Without You
5. Wherever You Are
6. Ghosts
7. My Heart
8. I Swear It Will Get Easier
9. Red Lights Flashing
11. War Zone
12. We're Good We're Solid We're Gold
13. Floral and Fading
14. Right Beside You
15. Waking Up
16. I Just Wanna Scream
17. Without You
18. I Can Hear You In The Wind
19. Everything Is Alright
20. Trigger My Nightmare
21. Because Of You
22. Million Dollar Houses
23. Colors & Promises
24. I knew I loved You
25. Feeling Sorry
26. I Might Be Perfect With You
27. I Could Sing You A Song
28. This Christmas
29. Give Me That Swing
30. One Step Closer
31. Do It Now Remember It Later
Sweet Serenity
32. We Can't Stop
33. Time Has Brought Your Heart To Me
34. Then There's Faith In Love
THANK YOU.
Epilogue
Kissing In Cars [Concert Video]

10. Good For You

260 13 11
By simplyadrianaxo

"Rae, wake up Rae." I hear whispering above me.

I squeeze my eyes tighter and ignore the voice that was interrupting my sleep.

I felt something soft begin to tickle my nose and quickly push it away from me hearing a laugh in the process, "Just do it." I hear the person whisper in another direction.

The next thing I knew, my covers were ripped off my warm body, I pry my eyes open and look in the direction of the culprit, "Tony what the fuck!?" I shout, before laying my head back down.

Wait, what?

"Tony!?" I exclaim sitting back up, I look to the side of me and see Mike standing there by the window with a smile spread across his cheeks.

"Mike!" I shout jumping off the bed to take him into a tight hug, his laughter vibrating through his tall skinny body.

I push myself out of his embrace when I hear a clearing of someone's throat then skip to Tony, pulling him into a hug as well.

"Oh my God what are you guys doing here?!" I ask.

"Do we need a reason to visit our favorite baker?" Mike says getting me to laugh.

I hear cabinets open and close in the kitchen and decide to check who's making the noise. I walk out of my room with the guys following me, when I round the corner I see a very frustrated Vic Fuentes looking through my fridge.

Vic looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, "You need to go grocery shopping Arianna, how is..." He begins pulling out food,

"Milk and butter going to feed me?" He says showing me the half empty carton of milk and tub of butter.

"You come all this way and the first thing you do it raid my fridge?" I ask.

"You're a baker Arianna, I came looking for cookies, I'm highly disappointed to say the least."

I roll my eyes with a smile as Vic laughs and shuts the fridge before coming over to me, pulling me into his embrace, "God I've missed you guys." I say still holding onto Vic.

"We've missed you too Rae." He replies before pulling away.

I look around and notice I'm missing a Mexican and a baby, "Where's Jaime and my daughter?" I furrow my eyebrows.

They all just look at one another and shrug in response, "Don't know, but hopefully he's coming back with some food, because you don't have any." Tony answers, I glare at him and watch as he slightly turns in another direction away from me.

"Well he better hurry or he's in trouble because I'm hungry too." I say rubbing my stomach lightly.

As if on cue I hear the front door open and shut, babbling and laughing coming down the hall. I look towards the sound and see Jaime walking down the hall with Lilah propped in his arms, her arms flying every which way as she goes on talking about something only she knows about.

"Hey guys." Jaime says with a smile as Lilah turns to everyone with a smile.

"Lilah!" Vic exclaims getting her to throw a big cheesy grin at him.

Vic strides towards Jaime and immediately takes Lilah from his hold, "I missed you Lilah bear." He says making her giggle as she places a kiss on his cheek.

"So what are we doing for breakfast?" I ask feeling my stomach growl.

"Ihop?" Mike suggests with a shrug.

We all agree and I depart from the kitchen to go change into something for the day out with these goofballs.

I skip the morning shower seeing as I took one last night and go straight to my closet to pick out an outfit. I pull down a pair of slightly ripped jeans and a black and white crop top then grab my black and white vans on my way out.

Shredding the night clothes off my body, I quickly replace them with the clothes I picked out, once I got comfortable in my outfit I rushed towards the bathroom and began work on my makeup, going for a simple winged eyeliner and two coated mascara, leaving the red lipstick for last.

For my hair, I was definitely not in the mood to play around with it, so I tied it to the side in a messy but cute fishtail braid. I looked over my appearance and nodded in agreement then went back to my room and began looking through my jewelry box for some cute accessories, I placed a few rings on my fingers and a watch on my wrist, some black stud earrings and a black choker.

I grabbed the blue jean jacket from my bed and slipped it over my shoulders then walked out of the room passed Jaime who went to the room to fix his hair, claiming Lilah had thought it was a fun idea to play with it.

When I entered the kitchen Mike and Vic stood behind the counter, both looked at me and smiled while I grabbed my bag and began putting my phone securely inside.

"Hey Mike how much denim is too much denim?" Vic says turning to look at Mike.

"Um I'd say all her denim is too much denim."

I roll my eyes and throw them both a middle finger getting them to laugh. Jaime enters the kitchen, Lilah in his arms playing with his necklace when Vic decided to keep taunting me.

"Hey Jaime tell your girlfriend she needs to put up the denim, we're not in two-thousand and two anymore."

Both Jaime and I look away from each other, mostly out of awkwardness because we haven't exactly established where we are in our relationship yet, "Um, you look fine Rae." He smiles obviously trying not to laugh.

"He's just kissing your ass." Mike laughs.

"Okay let's go get that Ihop." Jaime says breaking the stare down I'm having with the brothers.

"Whoa I just got a flashback of two thousand and two." Tony says coming from behind me.

"That's it, I'm changing!" I shout getting them all to interject.

"No!" They protest.

I cross my arms over my chest, "You look fine Rae." Vic smiles.

They walk past me to leave, each of them planting a kiss on my cheek as they pass by getting me to smile remembering why I've missed them so much.

"They missed you a lot." Jaime whispers as we walk after them out the door.

"I can't tell at all." I laugh.

After a very laid back breakfast, we decided to come to the state fair, one I haven't been to since I first got here. Leo and Austin had dragged me out here to get out of the slump I was in, needless to say, I got sick from all the cotton candy I consumed that day.

We walked aimlessly around the grounds, stopping to see what each booth had to show, whether it was jewelry, art, or music, they had it. But, of course you can't forget my favorite booths, the food booths, they had everything from fried pickles to homemade chocolate. Seriously, the fat girl in me was on a rampage.

I was mid bite on a very crunchy fried Twinkie when Tony walks up to Jaime and I with a stuffed dog, it was mid-sized, not to big but not that small either. He went straight for the little girl in my stroller and waved it in her face.

"Look what Uncle Tony got you Lilah!" He coos getting a smile to appear on her face.

Within seconds Mike walks over with a bigger stuffed toy in his hands, this one was giraffe, it's long neck almost as big as his head, he too walked towards Lilah and showed off his toy, "Look what Uncle Mike got you Li!" He smiles, Lilah's eyes getting huge at the toys but mostly the attention she's receiving.

Last, but certainly not least, Vic appears with a huge monkey, his arms barely making their way around the whole thing, He places it on the ground in front of Lilah and crosses his arms across his chest in victory, "Boys." He comments with a grin.

Lilah begins clapping, getting Jaime and I to laugh as she stares at all the stuffed animals, thinking Vic has won this battle she turns toward Tony and reaches out her hand, defeated as he looks, his smile reappears as he hands her his dog, she takes it from his grasp and squeezes it tightly to her chest.

"I think we have a winner." Jaime claps.

We decided to head back home after another hour of enjoying the fair, we piled up the SUV I borrowed from my dad and headed towards their house to drop it back off.

"What are we doing tonight?" Vic asks after a moment of silence.

"I don't know, what do you guys feel like doing?" I ask looking to the rear view mirror, seeing the guys look at each other for answers.

"The club?" Mike suggests.

I look towards Jaime as he shrugs his shoulders in response, "Sounds good to me."

We dropped off my parent's SUV and Lilah as well seeing as we didn't want to come back later and use that time to do something else.

Each of the guys said their goodbyes and got back into my car as Jaime and I said our goodbyes to Lilah last, "I love you baby." I say.

"Wuvoo." She responds, giving me a kiss on the cheek as she turns to Jaime and does the same.

"Thanks dad." I say giving him a hug before following Jaime to the car.

The drive was short and un-peaceful, I mean, what is peace with these four guys? The entire car ride was filled with selfies and videos sent to God knows where, but mainly this car ride was filled with karaoke. Horrible but funny karaoke.

Vic threw himself onto my sofa while Mike began to raid my fridge for a drink, Tony doing the same afterwards, "What's for dinner?" Jaime whines.

"Yeah Rae what's for dinner?" Vic chimes in.

"Yeah we can't drink on an empty stomach." Mike reminds us.

Let's just say we found ourselves inside a Mexican restraint down the street, it was literally so close we walked and didn't get tired.

We found a booth in the back and began skimming through the menu, trying to find something that sounded good to eat.

"I never realized how much I missed you guys until today." I smile at the group of guys in front of me.

"We missed you too Rae, it wasn't the same after you left." Mike says taking a sip of his "pre-game beer".

"I miss my girls." I mutter.

"Believe me, they miss you too." Vic chimes in.

"You don't know how many times I hear, "Aw I wish Ari was here so we can go get our nails done!" a day." He rolls his eyes.

"Aw I know; I miss my nail salon buddy." I sigh looking down at my freshly done nails.

Jaime excuses himself to use the bathroom and it was as if the three boys used this opportunity to drill me with questions they were holding in when he was around.

"So are you coming back?" Vic rushes out as soon as Jaime was out of hearing range.

"I-I don't know yet." I stutter, taken back a bit at the question.

"Don't pressure her you guys." Tony speaks up.

"Are you guys getting back together?" He immediately asks after what I assumed was him sticking up for me.

"I don't know the answer to that either." I mutter.

"You guys, stop bombing questions on this poor girl, all of this is new to her, I mean not really new but it's difficult." Mike chimes in.

"Guys, if I move back it won't be soon, Jaime already knows this. I have this lease for a year, I can't break it, but once it's up I'll probably end up going back to California." I answer the first question.

"Secondly, I don't know where Hime and I stand right now, we're just trying to adjust to being around each other again, we're taking this one day at a time." I conclude.

Jaime walks back towards our table and we get quiet, "So did you buy our new album?" Vic asks with an eyebrow cocked.

"Of course I did you dork." I laugh.

Vic grins while dipping a chip in the red hot sauce in front of him, "Good, that's what I want to hear."

We made it back to the apartment and decided to get ready for the night seeing as it was getting late in the evening.

I went straight to my room, and rummaged through my clothes for a good outfit to wear tonight, and after a good twenty minutes of looking I found the perfect outfit that screamed 'Look at me'.

I locked the door as the guys were dressing individually in the spare room, and began undressing from my day clothes. I grabbed my favorite bottle of Cherry Blossom lotion and literally covered my body with it, wanting to smell exceptionally good tonight seeing as it was my last night with Jaime.

The guys were here to fly back with him tomorrow morning, and although I wasn't entirely thrilled about it, I couldn't stop him. But that wasn't going to stop me from giving him one last good night with me after all this time apart.

After I bathed in lotion, I slipped on a pair of black lace panties and some single black cups to use on my breast because I couldn't wear a bra with the top I chose.

I pulled the maroon mini skirt up my thin legs, letting it sit just below my belly ring and mid-thigh, the skirt being one of those that look like a wrap, it was super cute and on sell so you know I just had to have it. I placed my black low V-neck crop top over my torso and walked over to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup.

I pulled my hair out of its braid and let the waves fall loosely around my face, not needing to do any more to it, I sprayed a bit of hairspray in it to hold the curls then began work on my face. I applied a soft maroon color over my lids then blended in a bit of black then drew on a winged eyeliner before covering my bottom lid with black liner as well. Of course two coats of mascara and some dark red lipstick for last.

I made my way back to my dresser and slipped on a few pieces of jewelry, going for my maroon choker with this outfit, because lately chokers have been my thing. I stayed with the maroon theme and matched all my accessories then walked to the bed to slip on my ankle heel booties.

I looked into the full body mirror and smiled at my reflection before taking my clutch from the bed and walk out the door the see the guys waiting in the living room area.

Vic looks at me and taps Jaime with his hand and nods his head towards me, Jaime's back facing me until he turns to look in my direction, his eyes growing wide as he drinks in my appearance.

"MILF!" Mike shouts cupping his mouth with both his hands.

I blush and laugh with a shake to my head, "Shut up."

"You look very pretty Rae." Tony smiles.

"Thank you." I smile in response.

"Hey get your own Betty Crocker." Jaime playfully scolds.

I laugh at their banter then walk over to Jaime and link my arm in his, "Are we ready to get this show in the road boys?"

We arrived at the club I came to with the girls a few months ago and immediately Mike gets us in having known one of the owners like Alysha did, "Thank you." He says shaking the bouncers hand, a tall heavy set man with no facial expression whatsoever.

"Okay first round is on me, what does everyone want?" Mike asks after we find a table to the side of the crowd.

We each give him our orders and watch as he and Tony walk away through the countless amount of people and to the bar.

I wrap my arms around Jaime and gently lay my head on his chest feeling the vibration in his chest from his chuckle at something Vic was talking about.

"You guys make me want to throw up." Vic mutters mocking a throw up expression.

"Oh shut it Fuentes." I joke sticking my tongue out at him.

Minutes later Tony and Mike reappear with our drinks, Mike holding a tray of shot glasses. He passes each of us a shot of white liquor, I stare at the small glass and know that I probably won't remember this night in the morning.

"Oh wait guys," I interject before Mike says his toast.

"I can't drink, I um I'm pregnant." I mutter placing my hand over my stomach.

They all look at me with wide eyes while Jaime gives me a stare of death, I play off a straight face for a few seconds before all their expressions become too funny, "I'm just kidding, bring it on!" I shout getting them to relax.

"Can I just say something really quick?" Tony speaks up with his had raised.

We all turn our attention towards him as he looks around with a smile, "I'm all for shots tonight as long as this one," He says pointing to me.

"Promises not to dance on tables and refer to herself as bluebird, we don't need to be kicked out Arianna." He finishes getting everyone to laugh.

I quickly remember what he was talking about, the night we were in Stockholm when I decided to get a bit too wasted.

"Don't tell me how to live my life Perry." I say with a playful glare.

We each raise up our glasses in the middle of the table, Mike clearing his throat before he speaks, "To a great day and time with each other, to our next adventures after tonight."

We tap our glasses to each other then tap it on the table before bringing it to my lips and pouring the foul tasting liquor down my throat, letting the burn slither its way down my chest.

I slam the glass back onto the table followed by each of the guys before grabbing Jaime's hand and dragging him to the dance floor with me.

I maneuvered my way around all the people and found a spot towards the middle, Jaime's hands finding their spot on my hips while I pressed my body against his in a heated dance, I slung my arms around his neck and grinded my body on his while Selena Gomez's Good For You played in the background.

I turned my back towards him and felt his breath on my neck as he rested his chin on my shoulder, his arms wrapping tightly around my waist as I felt him move his hips to the rhythm with me, it felt as if we were the only two on the dance floor, no one else mattered but the man I'm wrapped in.

When the song ended another one slid in and I found myself out of breath and very hot, which at this point I'm debating on whether it's from how packed the dance floor is or from the body heat and connection between Jaime and I.

We stayed for a few more songs before finding our way back to our small table, the guys laughing and chattering while drinking their beers, "Are you guys done having sex on the dancefloor?" Mike smirks.

I roll my eyes with a grin, "Are you done watching us?"

"I was done watching from the second I started." He laughs.

"I need another beer; are you guys good?" Jaime asks getting nods in reply.

I follow Jaime to the bar, my hand wrapped tightly in his hoping I wouldn't lose him on the way, we get to the colorfully lit bar, all the liquor bottles on display behind the bustling bartenders who rush to get peoples orders.

Jaime tells the young guy dressed in black what we wanted, Jaime not even having to ask what I wanted but already knowing off the top of his head. He pulls me into his chest and places a kiss on the top of my head, "I missed you."

I smile up at him and reach up to kiss his cheek, "I missed you most."

The bartender handed us our beers, Jaime pulling out his wallet and paying while I looked around at the people, a familiar face sticking out like a sore thumb to me.

I felt my heart rate pick up as we lock eyes for only a second, Jaime turning to me with a shot glass in hand, "One for me?"

I smile and take the glass from his hand, "For second chances."

"Second chances that won't leave us alone." He corrects.

I smile at this correction and tap my glass to his then down it in an instant before placing it back onto the bar, Jaime takes a swig of his beer then takes my hand in his to lead the way back to our table. I turn slightly to Christian standing at the bar, a beer in hand while his friends talked around him, he stared blankly for a second then smiled, and I smiled back.

"Let's fucking party!" Mike shouts when we got back, and so we did.

By the end of the night I could only remember Jaime throwing me over his shoulder, my eyes in perfect view of his butt, I took the drunken opportunity to playfully slap it as hard as my body could, "Shit Rae that hurt." He says with a laugh.

"Put me down Preciado!" I slur.

"No because you can't even walk, you tripped over the curb." He chuckles while I hear the guys do the same.

"Don't laugh at me, I'll- I'll tell your mom! Yeah that's exactly what I'll do!" I challenge.

"Go for it." He taunts back.

"I hate you guys." I say defeated.

We finally made it back to my apartment after what seemed like a very long drive which most of it I slept through, laying across the laps of Jaime, Mike and Tony who sat in the backseat with me. When we got up to my hallway I was finally able to walk myself to the door of my apartment by myself, maybe with a few missteps but hey I'm alive and I made it to the door.

Vic expertly unlocked the door and pushed it open to reveal a dimly lit walk way, I showed myself in first and walked straight towards my room and to the closet, I shredded all my club clothes and replaced them with a pair of shorts and on of Jaime's t-shirts that I stole from his suitcase.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked out to the kitchen where all the guys stood around the counter with a glass of either water or juice, Lilah's juice to be specific.

I walked behind Jaime and wrapped my arms around his waist then rested my head on his back while they continued talking about things they had to do back in San Diego, Jaime placed his warm hand on my arm and rubbed small circles on my skin with his thumb.

I finally released my hold on him and leaned myself against the counter each of the guys looking at me as if I had three heads, "What?"

"Are you sober now?" Vic asks with a chuckle.

"Yes, I think." I laugh.

"But I'm tired." I say looking at Jaime as if to say, 'Are you taking the hint?'

"Jaime she's giving you the look, you better go before she kills." Mike smirks.

"Alright guys, I'll see you in the morning."

"Night!" I say with a wave before leading the way to my bedroom.

After Jaime changes we both get settled in the covers, I scoot as closely as I can into Jaime's body then feel him snake his arms around my torso, as he places a kiss into my hair.

"I don't want you to leave." I mumble into his chest.

"I know, but I have to go back and get this apartment so that way when you Lilah come to visit I have a place for us." He answers.

I sigh in defeat once again knowing that he was right, "I'll visit on your birthday in a month." I say.

"Really?"

I nod in response, "Yeah, I think it's time for me to make an appearance back home."

"I'd like that."

I smile and place my hand on his cheek then reach up to place a gentle kiss on his lips, in an instant the kiss turns into a heated make out session, his hands running down my spine while mine run through his still spiky hair.

I pull on his bottom lip which results in him letting out a soft moan, I smile in victory then release my hold in it letting him trail kisses down my neck and to my collar bone. I let my hands fumble with the hem of his shirt, making him release his kiss just enough for me to pull his white shirt up and over his head, discarding it to the floor.

I expertly flip our bodies over and take quick control, attaching my lips to his neck and down to his chest, he pulls me back up and pulls me into a kiss as he begins to reach for the bottom of my shirt, and just as he was about to pull it off,

"Hey guys! Lilah is here!" We hear from outside my door followed by a few knocks.

Jaime groans in frustration getting me to giggle at his defeated expression.

"Go fix your problem while I go get our daughter." I say getting off of him and the bed then walk towards the door while he goes to the bathroom.

I open the door and walk to where my dad stood in the entry way with a very tired Lilah cradled in his arms.

"I totally forgot you were bringing her." I say taking my sleeping child from his arms.

"It's okay, she had a busy evening so she's worn out." He says handing Tony the diaper bag.

"Thank you dad." I whisper, giving him a side hug then showing him out.

I say another goodnight to the guys and walk back to my bedroom with Lilah, Jaime then walking out of the bathroom and towards me, "She's asleep." I whisper.

I walk back to the bed and lay her in the middle while Jaime and I get comfortable on either side of her, "Goodnight babe." Jaime whispers over Lilah and to me with a smile.

I smile back and grab his hand then intertwine our fingers, "Goodnight."

I woke up with a slight headache, but at this point I'm sure it was from the constant thought of Jaime leaving today, I didn't want him to but I knew I couldn't make him stay, San Diego was his home and where the band was. I couldn't just ask him to leave all that behind for me.

I watched as Jaime zipped up his last suitcase and place it by the door, Lilah on the bed next to me playing with her stuffed dog, "I hate leaving." He says walking over to me with a pout.

"I know, but we'll work something out. Like I said, we'll go visit for your birthday and go from there." I smile strongly.

Jaime picks up Lilah and props her up in his arms, a knock at the door interrupting our small family moment, "I hate to interrupt but we've gotta go now so we're not late." Vic says with a soft smile.

We all file out of the apartment and into my dad's SUV than he left last night for me to use to take the guys to the airport today, Jaime buckled in Lilah then got in the passenger seat, all the other guys getting comfortable in the back seat with Lilah.

The airport was busy to say the least, full of people needing to get to their destination, some in a hurry, others in a slow pace knowing they have more than enough time.

I walked with the guys to the airport security check and realized it was time to say our goodbyes, I gave each of them a hug and watched as they gave Lilah kisses before getting in line for the metal detector.

Jaime grabs Lilah from my hold and places numerous kisses on her cheeks then tells her he loves her enough to last her a lifetime, once he was done he looked back at me.

"We're not going to do this again are we?" I smile softly.

"I'll miss you guys." He mutters.

"And we'll miss you, but it'll work out, I promise." I assure.

"I love you."

I feel my heart skip a beat at his words but smile widely, "I love you too Jaime."

"Till the end?"

"Till the end."

K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 744 39
"I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start." A Jaime Preciado Fanfiction, All Rights Reserved.
18.3K 404 22
"If you want to stay alive and not be in more shit, you won't move. Got it?" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. #371 in emo. 11/05...
37.6K 1.1K 17
Hannah Preciado is constantly tormented by her brother's Friend, Mike. What happens when she has to spend a whole summer with him, will she cope?