JERRIE One Shots

By prankadoodle

Random One Shots about Jerrie More

They Don't Know About Us
My Masked Date
Mine
Teddy Bear
Risk It All
The Beautiful Brunette
Take Care Of Her
Stay With Me
Author's Note
More Than Friends?
NOT AN UPDATE
First and Last
I'm Sorry
You Belong With Me
Nobody Like You
Favorite Place To Be
The Outfit
Valentine's Day
Teach Me
Blank

Love Me or Leave Me

4.3K 83 22
By prankadoodle

Prompt: Jade and Perrie will be celebrating their 5-year anniversary in just a couple of weeks but because of what one of them had done, things will turn out for the worst and before they knew it, they are slowly drifting apart.

-

"Don't you think its a little too early to buy her a gift? And I mean, this kind of gift?" Leigh-anne whined while her and Jade are walking around the mall to look for the perfect gift that Jade would give Perrie for their anniversary. Leigh-anne had an idea to what Jade would be giving Perrie because the brunette herself told her.

"No, its not. Lee, I know that this would be the right time to give her this kind of gift." Jade said to her afro friend with a smile.

"Whatever floats your boat Jadey. Goodluck though," Leigh said genuinely. Jade just know that even Leigh is always complaining or contradicting her decisions, she knows that in the end, she'll always be there for her for support. And that's what Jade wanted.

They went inside to one of the most popular jewelry shop in the mall. They approached one of the staff and asked her what they wanted.

"I would like that one." Jade pointed at the silver ring with diamonds around it through the glass. The lady immediately took it out and handed it to Jade. The brunette ran her fingers around the diamond surrounding the body of the ring.

"What do you think Leigh?" Jade asked her and showed her the ring. The afro-haired girl smiled down at the shorter girl and gave her a pat and the cheek.

"Its beautiful Jade, I think Perrie would love that." She said.

Jade nodded at the lady and told her that she'll get the ring only if she'll put something on it to make the ring extra special.

-

After a week, Jade had been pretty nervous but at the same time excited because next week would be the day she'd been waiting for. The day that she and Perrie would celebrate their anniversary. The day that Jade planned on proposing to Perrie.

Right now, both girls are busy watching some random sit-com at home. Jade's head was rested in Perrie's lap as the blonde stroked a few strands of the brunette's hair. Both of them are busy watching the telly when Perrie's phone started ringing. Jade was startled when Perrie immediately stood up and answered her phone but she mouthed an 'excuse me' to Jade before leaving her.

It took about fifteen minutes when Perrie came back to the room but all dressed up.

"Where are you going?" Jade asked curiously.

"I'm just gonna meet a few of my friends outside. You know, try to catch up at stuff." The blonde said but didn't bother to look at the brunette for she was busy knotting her shoes. Once she was done, she stood up and went to the side of the couch to grab her keys and coat. "I'll be back, maybe around 10 or so, see you later love." The blonde said and gave Jade a quick peck on the cheek before leaving the flat.

Jade sighed deeply. This isn't the first time that the blonde went out in such short notice. Sure, Jade knows that if Perrie had other plans for the rest of the day, she'll approach and tell her the day before that. But that suddenly changed nowadays. Perrie will always go out and 'hang-out' with her friends, atleast that's what she says. But little did she know that one of their members caught her making-out with a guy at a bar, but it wasn't any random guy. It was Zayn. Her ex-boyfriend.

That's why Jade was so puzzled. Why would her girlfriend hang-out with her ex? Sure, she may have a reason for it but Jade was pretty sure that it was a stupid reason.

Its just been a week since Jesy saw them both eating each other's faces, but Jade was such a hopeless romantic and told Jesy that maybe she was just hallucinating and started to see things. But obviously, she was wrong. The day after Jesy had told her, Louis, one of Zayn's best mate posted a video on Instagram of a blonde girl kissing Zayn, obviously making out because Zayn doesn't have a top on the video. Jade didn't believed it was Perrie but when she saw the dress that she gave the blonde on one of their monthsaries, she was sure that that blonde was hers. It was surely Perrie. But Jade didn't said a word about this to Perrie and it looked like the blonde also had no plan on telling her either.

Jade took out her phone and started calling Jesy. The older girl greeted her in a groggy voice which means she just woke up.

"Jes? Were you asleep?" She softly asked.

"Yeah, but its okay. What's up?"

"Perrie went out again." Jade said and she swore that her voice started to crack by her sudden confession. Well, it wasn't new to Jesy to hear this to Jade because obviously, the whole week was a disaster to the little Geordie and she seemed to be the one that had been helping her all week long.

"Did she ever told you where she'll go?" Jesy asked.

"N-no," And Jade couldn't hold it back anymore. Tears came streaming down her face and her voice started to crack but still managed to speak. "I'm afraid to admit it to myself Jes, but maybe, y-you think Perrie's c-cheating?"

There was a long quite sound from the other line because Jesy was looking for the right words to tell Jade that would make her feel better.

"C'mon Jade, don't be ridiculous. Perrie won't ever do that to you. We both know how much she loves you. Don't jump into conclusions." Jesy tried reassuring Jade but she knows that what came out of her mouth were lies. She wasn't sure if any of what she told Jade was true because she herself had no idea what's going on to Perrie.

Jade sobbed back at Jesy as a reply. She wanted to believe everthing Jesy was telling her but...she can't. She just can't. Her body became numb at the moment she told Jesy that maybe Perrie's cheating on her. She couldn't take that. She can't take it that the love of her life might be in someone else's arms and not hers. That maybe she was enjoying others' hugs and kisses rather than hers. Maybe Perrie was bored at her. Maybe she didn't love her no more. Her mind was full of what if's and maybe's but she knows deep down these thoughts, she wasn't sure of anything. But she sure wanted to know the truth. She wanted to know why Perrie is being like this to her.

"I guess, you're right Jes. Thanks. I better go to sleep now." The brunette said lowly.

"Okay. Call me if you ever need anything, yeah?" Jade replied with a simple 'yes' before ending the call.

-

The night before their anniversary, Jade was left alone in their flat. She was watching a comedy movie at the telly but she never let out even a small giggle to what she was watching. They said it was the funniest movie ever but that never seemed to help her cheer up.

She was sad, lonely and depressed. Perrie left her again to go out but this time, her reason was to go meet up with her brother, Jonnie. But obviously it was a lie because Jade just called Jonnie and asked if Perrie was already with him but the lad told him that he wasn't with Perrie and they never planned on meeting in such short notice. So Jade was pretty sure that Perrie went to go somewhere else that she didn't want to let her know.

Tears kept streaming down her face for almost three hours now. She decided to wait for Perrie, to greet her at the exact time to start a brand new day. To the new day of their anniversary.

It was eleven o'clock but Perrie haven't come home yet.

She even prepared a nice romantic dinner for the two of them. She cooked her favorite food which was roasted steak with mashed potatoes to the side. But that never seemed to let the blonde girl come home early. Afterall, Perrie didn't even know she was at their flat, preparing a surprise for her. She told Perrie that she'll be hangin' out at Jesy and Leigh's flat for the rest of the night since Perrie wouldn't be accompanying her because she was with 'Jonnie'. But that was just her excuse so Perrie won't suspect anything.

It was exactly twelve when Jade shot her head up to see Perrie coming inside their flat. A smile crept its way to her face when she finally saw Perrie. Eventhough she waited for her for so long, she still wanted to enjoy this night with Perrie. Even if it was early in the morning.

But her smiled suddenly fell when another figure entered their flat. It was guy and Jade knew well who that could be.

"Is Jade home?" The deep dark voice said once he closed the door behind him.

The blonde doesn't seem to care because she ran infront of him and immediately removed his jacket along with his shirt.

Jade suddenly froze to where she was standing as she kept watching the two, clueless to what they're about to do but she was sure that she knows what was bound to happen.

"Who cares? Let's not think about her okay?" Perrie said and started to kiss the lad's jaw down to his jawline as her hands roamed around his back up to his broad chest down to his toned abs. The lad moaned when Perrie suddenly hit his soft spot. "Just enjoy the moment Zaynie." Perrie said as his lips grazed along Zayn's earlobe.

Now, Jade was sure who was with her girlfriend all night. And she knew that this might be what they're doing all night long and might be the cause to why Perrie always comes home late.

She kept watching the two and this was too much for her to take in. Her body was shaking and her heart was beating ten times faster than usual but not because she was happy at all, but because what she's witnessing right now is really all too much. Too much pain. Before she knew it, her feet was walking backwards, afraid to witness more of what was happening, and suddenly she bumped into the kitchen counter and one of the vases fell down that caused a loud shattered sound and made Perrie and Zayn look at her direction. Perrie's eyes widened as she saw Jade looking at her. She was now half naked under Zayn who was only in his shorts. They immediately scampered off the couch and picked their clothes up.

Jade on the other hand, couldn't take it no more and ran upstairs to pack her stuff away cause she saw what just happened and obviously, she was hurt so much. And she thought that maybe leaving the flat would give Zayn and Perrie more privacy because it seemed that Perrie love her no more.

"Jade..." Low voice filled their room as Perrie called out Jade. But Jade never bothered to give a glance at Perrie. She continued packing her stuff away.

"Jade, please look at me." Perrie's voice was nearly begging as she walked towards Jade. She wrapped her arms around Jade but Jade immediately yanked away from her. Perrie heard a small sob came off Jade's mouth and followed it with a sniff. And that made Perrie realize that jade was crying. She immediately turned the brunette so now she was facing her. Tears fell from her eyes down to her crimson cheeks and fell on the floor. Perrie was hurt at the sight of Jade's vulnerable state. She was about to wipe away Jade's tears but her words stopped her.

"Don't bother wiping it. You don't seem to care in the first place." Jade spat out and turned to pack her things again.

"Jade, atleast hear me out." Perrie pleaded. She tried reaching out Jade's wrist but failed because Jade turned around and gave her a death glare.

"What Perrie?! What do you have to say? Its clear to me. What I saw was enough for me to realize that I should go and leave you. You even told him that nobody cares if I'm here or not so why do you care now? You stopped caring since the past two weeks and I'm done of your lame excuses. You lied to me! You told me reasons that weren't true at all. You even used your own brother just to go and have sex with that douchebag! I am done with you and your lies, Perrie. So please, let me be because I am tired of all this bullshit."

"You're acting that way because I lied to you? Don't you think you just did the same to me? You lied to me also Jade! You told me you were staying at Jesy's flat!" Perrie snorted out. Now both of them are letting out all of what they're feeling right now. And they seemed to not care if anyone could hear them.

"Yes! I did told you that. I lied because I don't want you to suspect anything for my surprise. I lied for a good reason, not like you who seemed to do that because you just wanted to go out and have sex with him!" Jade screamed out to Perrie. And that made the blonde quiet because Jade was right. She do have a point and she knew that in this argument, she wouldn't win. "Tell me I'm wrong Perrie. Tell me that what I said wasn't true. Tell me!"

Perrie didn't replied. She just stared down the floor as she let Jade continue what she was saying.

"You see, I was right wasn't I?" Jade said and walked towards Perrie. "All of what happened between us was too good to be true. These past few weeks, all we ever do lately was to go to bed angry, hang-out a bit but it never lasted a day and you were going out to see Zayn that made me feel that maybe you were slowly hating me. I never thought that I was just your rebound Perrie. To get over him, but it seemed that you got over me first." Jade said and held Perrie's hand. She took out the box that she had been keeping for almost two weeks now, waiting to be given to the blonde at the right time and it seemed that this was the right time but this wasn't Jade had expected to happen.

"Here," she handed the blonde the box. Perrie carefully looked at the box and she just knew what was inside it. "Take it and give it to Zayn or just imagine that it was from him, I don't care. I don't need it anymore." Jade said and gave Perrie's hand a soft squeeze. "Hope your relationship with Zayn would last longer than we had." And with that, Jade finished packing away her stuff before leaving Perrie that was still frozen in her state, trying to let all that was happening sink into her mind.

She just lost the love of her life. The one that never gave up on her. The one that truly loved her. She was gone and all that Perrie could do now was cry her eyes out because Jade was out of her life for good. Leaving her with the ring that supposed to be the symbol of how she loved her so much. She made Jade leave her and there is nothing she could to get her back.

-

How was this as my first one guys? Feedback would much be appreciated. And feel free to send in your requests. I don't bite. I love you lovely reader already! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 6K 28
A vida de Harry muda depois que sua tia se viu obrigada a o escrever em uma atividade extra curricular aos 6 anos de idade. Olhando as opรงรตes ela esc...
279K 32.9K 33
๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘โ”ƒApรณs a morte dos seus pais, Eliza Swan foi acolhida por seu irmรฃo mais velho, Charlie, e desde entรฃo, foi morar com o mesmo e...
109K 6.6K 50
'๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆฬ‚ ๐˜ฆฬ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜คฬง๐˜ขฬƒ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข.'
38.8K 1.9K 22
Linn รฉ o novo integrante do Canal Do Torajo. Morajo รฉ o irmรฃo o mais velho de Torajo, porรฉm ele nรฃo tem nenhum amor, e fica sempre de vela vendo a Z...