Inuyasha's Sister

By anesa131

"Sesshomaru don't you remember me? "I said as I looked at my brother with tears in my eyes. Something caught... More

The dog demon kings death
Birthday twins
authors note
the new demon in town
little kira
"what do u want "
the priestess mistake
the fight for the shikon jewel
..Insignificant Swine..

baby demon

7.6K 195 9
By anesa131

Nessas pov

"What should we call you u little tyke" I smiled holding the baby half demon in my arms . she looks so enchanting like she cast a curse on me to see her cute face every time I look at her. "Kikyo please help me with a name I want to name her!"I whined at kikyo who was warming some milk to give the baby "where would the joy of naming her be if I told you a name for her " she smiled at me saying ." I guess so " I answered still trying to thinking about the little tykes name.

Inuyashas POV

That priestess haunts everything I do now she's in my dreams in my head I can't get away from her she's so annoying. HOW DO I GET AWAY FROM HER. Wait a second that scent not again its that preistess again. I looked down from the tree I was in to see the priestess followed by ........ two HALF demons. This priestess has 2 half demons following her is she nuts "but kikiyo I need your help naming her !" The half demon girl cried . kikyo is her name is it well I better keep my eye on the 2 half demons just in case wait better yet....

Third person POV

Inuyasha jumped down from his tree and followed the group after a while he was getting annoyed. "Hey half demon!!" He yelled at Nessa. Nessa turns to see inuyasha she gives kikiyo the baby to hold . " who are you and why were u following us?" Nessa asked him." Its none of your business I just want u to stay away from the shikon jewel and the priestess if u harm her I will have no regret in tearing u apart!!!!!"inuyasha threated nessa. "Don't u dare half demon u have no idea who I am I help kikiyo protect the village from dummies like you so I have had training with and without my powers so I suggest that u stay away from me" nessa says as she walked in front of kikiyo and the baby."you guys have a baby half demon do u know that that baby can kill u when it grows older". "Why do u care go away from us and the village" nessa yelled at him getting ready to attack if he doesn't leave inuyasha senses the warning and backs away a little . "don't worry little half demon Im not gonna hurt yah if u don't go after the shikon jewel" and with that he leaves into the forest .

Nessa POV
What a jerk kikyo we should have banished him. How dare he threated us just how dare he. "Kikyo how's the baby is she okay ? " yes nessa she's fine now let's go before he comes back kikyo said smiling at me.

*** so guys Im trying really hard to get this story out there for u guys so let me know what u guys think and ur suggestions to make this story better ****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 1K 192
Mature content
111K 252 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
34.5K 789 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...