Error!Sans x Reader {[(Under...

By SkyBlueShadow

A special human is going to need all the help they can, when a certain child is trying to destroy an undergro... More

Chapter 1: A New Puppet
Chapter 2: Very Lost in the Anti-Void
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Run (Y/N) RUN!
Error! POV
Your POV
AHHHHHH!!!!
Forgiveness
Perseverance and Determination...
The Fall
Do I Know You?
Battle and Betrayal
Flower Power
Back to Basics
Out of Ideas
*Sniff Sniff, Tear*
Is this ME?
A Resolution, Doesn't Have to Mean an Ending
The Return
Statue Garden
Team Get Rid Of Chara Squad-Force Assemble!
Wolf Pack
Inter-Dimensional Hit Man
(ERROR:INSERT_TITLE_)
*Sniff Sniff Tear 2*
Saki and Zero
Why We Do, What We Do
When It All Comes Crashing Down
I Don't Wanna Be Loved
Keys and Curls
Soul Searchers
Bring them back for me...will you
I'm Sorry
Escape
The End

Freedom with a little death

3K 116 39
By SkyBlueShadow

A cold burning feeling spread through your body, as your limbs became mobile. Not being use to standing anymore, you toppled over, into error's arms. "what happened?" you ask him. "You were turned to stone by a snake lady!" yelled Blueberry. "Thank you Sans." mumbled Error. "She tricked you into being a stone statue for her garden." Error explained You nodded and he set you down on the ground. You were ready to return to your normal life, but the flash of yellow and green was too big of a coincedence. "Error, there was someone who pushed me into her. I felt a hand on my back, and a flash of yellow and green." Error grimaced. "I knew something like this might happen." Thats why I built this." Error snapped his fingers, and a giant computer appeared.

"Error, what is that?" you ask, as Blueberry crawls on your shoulders for a better view. "It's a CPS" "A wha?" "A Chara Positioning System. We can track Chara from anywhere on earth or the underground." Error answered. "(Y/N), you will have to go to the surface often, so be prepared." You nodded, and got ready for a new chapter in your story with Error, and Blueberry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 545 16
Blue and Error were just having some time together in the Anti Void when they find an unlikely visitor....and he looks like Error! I don't own any of...
11.9K 273 10
A ship is born through love. And nothing can describe the way Ink and Error fell for each other, they say opposites attract. Follow ink and error...
18.9K 399 66
The Multiverse is vast, expanding continuously as more alternate dimensions are being created. Each world possesses it's own unique laws, stories and...
138K 5.1K 24
| Some people don't change |