Star Crossed// Poe&Kylo X Rea...

By sugaplumkyari

Growing up was never easy for Cloud, being a princess, senator, daughter of the galactic hero and jedi master... More

Prologue : what happens next
stitch 1: from a distance
kstitch 2: butterflies
stitch 3: the jealousy program
stitch 6: forget me
stitch 5: The Truth
stitch 7: Together
stitch 8: Inconvenient truth
stitch 9: cold summer nights
stitch 10: in the rails
stitch 11: The Great Tragedy
stitch 13: The Path to the Dark Side
stitch 14: Who are you?
stitch 15: changed
stitch 16: Forever Gone
Stitch 17: Towards you
stitch 18: Different person. same feeling.
stitch 19: Light in you
stitch 20: Downfall
stitch 21:escaping from reality
stitch 22: Sing me to sleep
stitch 23: where do i go from here?
stitch 24: The war
stitch 25: Holding on for dear life
Its been a long time
Epilogue: What happens now

stitch 12: Runaway

290 10 0
By sugaplumkyari

SMUT AHEAD!

Days passed by, I moved out of Ileenium, afraid of my people's lives. I was only endangering them.
Poe built a place I can call home here in Castell system.

The Castell system is a remote planet near Anoat. Its called the abandoned planet, because the system is no longer populated because of the killings back then.

I am alone here. Poe needs to stay with my Aunt Leia. And every night I get nightmares—visions of my people.

"Cloud! Help me!" Mom yelled.

"No! Please! I have a daughter...please...
Don't do this! " The woman beside her said, but they blew her head up open.

And my mother was next

I felt I was lifted up. I felt like it was just like how Kes Dameron lifted me and wrapped me on the train rails

"STOP!" I screamed. Waking up being carried by this big man.

"B-ben?" I said.

"Youre having night terrors..." He said, his mouth forming a smile.

"Youre alive..." I hugged him tightly. "Where's dad?"

"He safe in Anoat. I just sneaked out." he replied and kissed my temple. "I can feel your agony... I can feel your pain...it was terrible..."

"They blew up Yandar...and they wiped out Naboo. And I think they found me already, so I moved here" I sobbed.

"What can I do for you?" He replied.

"Make me feel better, set these thoughts aside please Ben... please..." I begged him.

"Will do." He kissed me and laid me down on my bed.

He kissed me as if my pain would go away, He kissed me as if those memories and losses would be recovered again. He kissed me as if there's no revolution.

"I'm so sorry I left you alone." He said between kisses.

"Its not your fault Ben..." I replied and wrapped my arms around him.

His lips found my neck, down to my sweet spot. We slowly unclothed each other. I brought him back to my lips and we kissed infinitely.

His member presses against my entrance, warm, thick and aching.
He entered me slowly, giving me time to adjust to his large self. My eyes lit shut, I bit my lip and arched my fingers on Ben's back.
His pace went fast. Harder, deeper and faster.
Our moans filled the entire room.

I clenched around him. "I'm close." And I am on cloud nine again.
Our bodies flooding with heat

"Ugh!" His thrusts are getting sloppier, he clawed his teeth onto my shoulder, as he spills inside me.
He collapsed on me and leaned in for one last kiss.

We pulled away, gasping for air and smiled dreamily at each other.

"I love you, Cloud."

"I love you too, Ben"

And both of us fell into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 493 19
"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗." Everyo...
6.7K 232 13
Kylo Ren x Reader// "You have no love for anyone. Not even yourself." You are a pilot for the Resistance. But now it's your chance to call the shots...
18.9K 869 79
Enemies at first, allies by choice. Together they defy their fates. The Sith fell. The Resistance won. The galaxy is on the brink of chaos, as a new...
9.6K 183 32
Two weeks after the battle on Crait we catch up with Supreme Leader Kylo Ren adjusting to life without Snoke and Rey surrounded by the remnants of th...