Star Crossed// Poe&Kylo X Rea...

Oleh sugaplumkyari

Growing up was never easy for Cloud, being a princess, senator, daughter of the galactic hero and jedi master... Lebih Banyak

Prologue : what happens next
stitch 1: from a distance
kstitch 2: butterflies
stitch 3: the jealousy program
stitch 6: forget me
stitch 5: The Truth
stitch 7: Together
stitch 9: cold summer nights
stitch 10: in the rails
stitch 11: The Great Tragedy
stitch 12: Runaway
stitch 13: The Path to the Dark Side
stitch 14: Who are you?
stitch 15: changed
stitch 16: Forever Gone
Stitch 17: Towards you
stitch 18: Different person. same feeling.
stitch 19: Light in you
stitch 20: Downfall
stitch 21:escaping from reality
stitch 22: Sing me to sleep
stitch 23: where do i go from here?
stitch 24: The war
stitch 25: Holding on for dear life
Its been a long time
Epilogue: What happens now

stitch 8: Inconvenient truth

335 12 0
Oleh sugaplumkyari

I wrapped my arms around Ben's torso and buried my face on his back.

"Hey there sweetheart." He said and faced me.

"What are you doing here all alone?" I asked.

"I just felt something...or someone was going to return" He replied. "Its nothing."

"Whatever it is, you can tell me okay? After my class meet me at the tree, in front of the lake." I said and planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I love you Ben." I said.

"I love you too Cloud." He replied and kissed my temple.
We were both so absorbed and didnt want to let go of each other.

"B-ben? C-cloud?"

We pulled away from each other, to the sight of my father holding a dry branch of a tree. That I asked him to bring home.

"D-dad..." my eyes widened and my heart pounding.

"M-master Luke...I..we...uhh-Cloud and I-" Ben tried to explain.

Dad's face was furious. The branch that he held was broken into pieces.

"I've seen enough. Cloud. Follow me!" He said and stormed off.

I looked at Ben who seemed scared too and mouthed me that its alright.

Dad pulled my hand furiously inside and into my room.

"What were you thinking! Are you crazy!" Dad yelled.

"I love him dad! He is the only one left who believes in me..." I said.

"I am here, your brother, your mother. The whole kingdom. We believe in you.Are you aware of the consequences of your actions?" He said. His eyes blazing with anger.

"Yes. And I am not alone." I said. "Ben is with me."

"Stop this madness this instant. I dont want you around Ben anymore. Break up with him. You can get expelled from the Jedi order." He said. Touching my face.

"No! I wont!I love him! And you cant make me!" I yelled

my father just clenches his jaw and said. "My dear Cloud...you are still young... you still do not know alot of things about love and you can still find others to love you. Break up with him and you'll get over him quickly. Ben is foolish and he still cant control his powers fully. Just please stop this you'll just get hurt."

I was taken aback and sighed. "I am ready to get hurt. I am even ready to die just to be with Ben. Ben loves me too Dad. We love each other. We need each other."

"From now on, you are dismissed from trainings and council meetings. You are to stay in your room only. You are grounded. Until you wake up from this fantasy that you created." He stormed off and locked the door.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.7K 232 13
Kylo Ren x Reader// "You have no love for anyone. Not even yourself." You are a pilot for the Resistance. But now it's your chance to call the shots...
9.6K 183 32
Two weeks after the battle on Crait we catch up with Supreme Leader Kylo Ren adjusting to life without Snoke and Rey surrounded by the remnants of th...
147K 4K 24
"The marks people leave are too often scars." - Lyra Escara had fulfilled her father's dream of becoming a Padawan learner at a very young age; as a...
30.9K 759 30
Moving in with a step brother and Stepdad was not on your bingo card for the summer, but life is full of surprises, and this is not a welcome one. Wh...