Zootopia:The Archangel

By ponemlg

After his home world was destroyed by war and tyranny, the son of the king of archangel s has no choice but t... More

A World's End
Final Goodbye
Arrival
Fallen Angel
Wild Encounter
Wild Encounters Pt.2
Friendly start
Talk Through The City
ZPD
Hunted
Saving Warrior's
Late Night Blues

The End and The Beginning

368 1 0
By ponemlg

I couldn't get my mind off of Xenith and Eli , I felt as if I should have prevented them from killing each other, but it was madness of what Xenith was driven towards. I need to continue and finish my father's last mission, getting the hell of this planet. My father told stories about his secret portal that he kept hidden for centuries, it was a portal that leads too another dimension. I began to think and a thought struck my head. It was meant for me and I couldn't understand why, but now I realize it.

"I understand now father...this was meant for me all this time, too continue our legacy as archangels..."

I see the cave out in the distance and I quickly ran towards its entrance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...