My Little Secret | BTS FANFIC...

By Yunachi

Loving him was easy. Getting rid of him was hard. #everyoneneedshelp More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Special Chapter : Bittersweet Chocolate
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Final Chapter
Alternative Ending; Two

Alternate Ending; One

10.7K 231 83
By Yunachi

Please leave me feedback on what I could've done to make this chapter better and more realistic. I love you all for not trashing on the original ending ❤️

Dedicated to those poor souls who wanted Minji to end up with Jungkook.
____________________________

"Yeri's pregnant." Jungkook spat out. His mouth could barely let the words out.

She gave out an awkward chuckle that echoed through the empty hallways, the loud sound of the music could still be heard, "Stop messing around Jungkook." He gave a grim smile, showing that he wasn't lying. The look on his face made her bite her lip and grip on the hem of her dress.

Minji covered her mouth as she widened her eyes, fully understanding the entire situation. Her best friend and her first love were going to become parents sooner than anyone had expected.

A cold wind brushed up against her skin, reminding her that she was also in the middle of the drastic fire that spiraling out of control.

"This is it isn't it Jungkook? Our ending, the one where we don't get to end up with each other." She clutched onto the mask tightly, listening to the muffled music playing in the background. Whimpering a little, she kept her feelings into check for the sake of what was happening. "I never did become the princess in the end."

Staggering towards her, Jungkook brought her into his arms; holding her tightly against his chest as rested his head against hers.

"Bae Minji," he placed his finger underneath her chin before lifting up her head so they made direct eye contact. Her glassy eyes shimmered under the light as her cheeks were flushed from all the events. "I love you." Placing his lips on hers, they could feel the sparks coming instantly into play.

The passion compared nothing to any kiss they've had before. Both melted into the kiss like they did with the moment. The bitter taste that resided in Minji's mouth had disappeared into a sweet but hurtful taste that mixed with thousands of feelings. He pressed his lips on Minji's with more force, not wanting for the moment to end for the next part to begin.

Before soon he left her lips, producing an empty feelings between them. Jungkook instead leaned his forehead against Minji's forehead.

The scenery was silent, strung with a tense atmosphere that neither of them wished or dared to break. It was only when the tension became too much that she reached up and clutched the fabric of his shirt, and he took his cue. His lips were on hers again in a second, but this time, the kiss was anything but like the last.

His mouth pushed a little more demandingly against hers, the pressure of it was harder than before. This kiss was longer, needier, deeper than the other, and she felt herself participating just as eagerly.

She only separated from him to reposition the angle of their mouths, and she felt herself melting when he placed his hand behind her head and cradled it, holding her and pressing her closer. Her grip on his shirt tightened and pulled him nearer in return, and she could feel him smile against her lips - along with her embarrassment level to rise - when an appreciative moan left her when he dragged his tongue teasingly across her bottom lip.

It only grew when he moved away to regain his breath and she instead grabbed him back, and he indulged in the kiss for a few moments longer before the lack of air got the best of both of them and they reluctantly separated.

"I'm not leaving you." Minji's eyes widened as the words slipped pass Jungkook's lips. Without hesitation, she pushed his large frame away from hers.

A pulsing feeling welded in stomach as her mouth turned dry from listening to his words, "you can't! You can't abandon Yeri and your child for me." She stated, using her serious tone. She took a step back, ready to leave the scene any moment before he could persuade her to make any decisions that she may regret sometime later.

Catching her wrist before she could run, Jungkook ran his fingers through his perfect locks; throwing Minji over the edge that he was reminding her how dashing and handsome he looked this night. The thought of running away from the problem was beginning to become more logical despite it being clearly the opposite - she was always infatuated by him, her decisions were clouded by the surreal imagination of being together.

A long ragged breath slipped out of her mouth as she slapped her cheeks thrice, keeping her morals in tact. The sound of the music had stopped and it was getting late.

"We need to visit Yeri." Not allowing for any protests, Jungkook pulled Minji away from the scenery to the short walk to Yeri's house. Her pupils dilated as she had a clear clue on what Jungkook was planning to do.

Yeri had skipped the dance despite purchasing all her essentials for the dance - she had practically dropped everything when the two single lines on the stick threw her into a dark hole of madness. She could barely register her mind onto anything, she was much too young to become a mother but she didn't want to get rid of the baby, it was too cruel for her to bare.

As Jungkook pulled Minji out of the building, avoiding the confused looks from Jun along with Jiho, she couldn't keep her mind in line. How would anything be the same ever again? How was he going to fix this? It made her mind spin, the world was moving so quickly that she could barely focus on anything.

This however changed the second they stepped into the car park.

"Stop!" Her words hung thickly in the tense atmosphere, causing Jungkook to halt in his footsteps to the car. She finally cracked.

In an instant, she pulled her wrist away from his and stepped her foot firmly down on the ground. "I should've said this long ago but I only just realised this. Jeon Jungkook you are a horrible human being and I'm not even sure if you deserve to be with Yeri or me." She stepped forward and began hitting his chest, with her tiny fists.

Her fists collided with his chest in no particular pattern, she just needed to relieve her frustrations and stress that had been building up.

It felt like every time her fist made contact with his chest, a little part of her frustration faded away but even if she continued, it would take days to get rid of all of stress that flowed in her at the moment.

"I don't know what cheesy ass Korean drama this is but you don't get to have the girl just because you're a jerk. I hate this feeling that I actually want you to choose me even in this situation. But I won't allow it, I won't allow you to. Don't you dare run away because you're scared. I'll - I'll never forgive you if you do." She ranted, speaking everything that was ever on her mind.

Despite the words coming out in rambles, every single word made perfect sense. The true, subtle meanings behind her words were visible - she was planning to reject him even if he abandoned his responsibilities; instead of being with her in a relationship, he would need to court her and make up for the times he hurt her.

Jungkook didn't say anything but his mouth was opened. It seemed like all at once, every realisation of his cruelness came to light. And oh how he felt like a fool.

Never once did he think of anyone else's happiness except his own.

"We spend so much time chasing after what we want, that we don't realise that it's already gone." Minji muttered, bringing her hands to slide down his chest so slowly. "So please take responsibility-"

"Minji! Jungkook!"

The sound of the familiar feminine voice stopped Minji from speaking any further. Her feet tapped against the pavement, trying to run to them as quickly as she could. Unlike the two who were formally dressed with their masks hanging him their hands, her hair was placed in a fit of tangles that somewhat formed a messy bun. She dressed in a simple pink sweater and ebony tights that wrapped itself tightly around her thin legs.

It was obvious that the female had done a fair bit of crying, the redness in her eyes spoke the past. Panting softly, Yeri held her chest as Minji stared at her agape. Of course the disaster trio were together.

If Jun was here then we would be complete. Minji thought sarcastically. Except he's probably the most sane and normal out of the four of us.

As comical as it was, she was resisting the urge to cry in front of the two. Instead she hung her shoulders low, thinking back to just half an hour ago when she was in clarity with herself. For once Bae Minji's life wasn't a complete mess.

"Before you two make any rash decisions, I just wanted to say something important." Yeri began, smiling at the two of them.

Turning her head slightly to Jungkook, the smile slowly gave off a tender vibe. "I don't want you to be with you if you're going to force yourself to be with me because I'm pregnant. We could be two single parents taking care of one child, that's if you want to be responsible for this child."

Without a second wasted, Jungkook answered her back confidently. "I will take care of my child. I promise Yeri."

Complicated as it was, they knew the hardships of having a child. The endless hours of taking care of the child had the bonus nine months torture deal as well. People as labelled pregnancy as magical experience but how they were wrong.

Shifting uncontrollably, Minji couldn't help but feel suffocated. To her dismay, she knew that she was the reason why Yeri and Jungkook had ended their relationship. However in a way, they were all to blame for the misfitted accounts.

"And Minji? You win. I forfeit, since I'm technically cheating." Yeri laughed, but the laughter came out breathy and humourless.

Minji felt a twinge.

The sensation stung, spreading an odd feeling around her body. The cool breezes somewhat happened by reminding her to stay conscious with the event. Music still blasted in the atmosphere, the sound of people screaming and such blended in well with the music. The tension itself, felt like it had dropped the temperature even lower.

Jungkook took a side aside for Yeri to approach Minji who look rather intimidated by the bizarre events. Yeri stood in front of Minji, face on, with a smile evident on her face. Her lips curved up as she was clad fed in her sweat, the sleeves reaching her palms.

"Please don't hate me again."

Minji widened her eyes as she shot her arms up right as tears began trickling down Yeri's cheek. The smile on her face had began quivering as she couldn't keep her composure. Yeri wasn't much taller than Minji, at the moment since Minji was wearing heels, but Yeri felt so small at the moment. Each wall was closing on her and she had no idea what to do.

Fear. That's all she could feel. The fear of being rejected and being seen as dirty or used. She was still Kim Yeri.

Minji coaxed her in her short words of comfort but when she realised they weren't doing anything, she inhaled sharply. "Yeri I'm sorry for my hurtful words. I'm going to apologise over and over again - I won't ever give up on you." It was at this point Minji couldn't even tell if her words sounded sincere enough. Everything was cloudly.

Throbbing pains in her head bloomed in her mind. Bitter tastes infested her mouth and she was so tired from the pains.

"Best friends. I was never the best to you but I'm sure you probably think the same. I wish I could reset and start over with you." Minji stopped her words briefly, for a short moment she could tell what she said next was sincere, "I thought I really did hate you for going behind my back and dating him but I guess I was more angry with the fact you didn't tell me. We were suppose to be best friends who don't keep big secrets like that. I felt so alone, so lonely and I don't know what's going to happen next."

Gently, Yeri pulled away from the comfort. Taking one last large breath, she slapped her cheeks. "You both are important to me so whether you two get together is not my choice. This is my child and I won't let anyone take that from me. I don't care if you take care of this baby Jungkook, I'll just give it double the love if you don't."

Minji gave her one last hug before Yeri left like the wind, disappearing out of the school driveway. Left were the two childhood friends, who ironically final,y had mutual feelings for one another.

"I still won't accept your feelings and I want you take care of your baby."

"I know."

"If you do stay then you'll have to make it up to me until I forgive you."

"I know."

"Yeri didn't change the fact you're a jerk."

"I know."

The two harmless words seemed to irritate Minji so much. She glared at Jungkook with the most anger she could muster. Balled fist and eyebrows creased so deeply. This was the look of anger.

"I know? You don't know. I waited here for years for you to turn around and to see - to see I was here. That I existed but you took too long because now you're met with an empty pavement because you're the one that's going to wait, words don't mean anything to me." She bit her lower lip.

Jungkook hesitated to hug her but decided not to, seeing her fragile state. So instead he said, "then I'll make it up to you. I won't make promises because promises can't be kept but I'll make it up to you. Whether we still love each other after this, I will still make up for everything I've done."

Knowingly, she was spun further into his threads, knowing that she still held feelings. It spiteful for her.

But the fact she knew she had rejected him, have her a sense of sanity. Knowing that she was done chasing and that the roles were reversed.

He breathed in as Minji peered back up at him, the moon reflected in her eyes as she allowed him to come closer. As he twirled a curl of her hair around his finger, he longed to kiss her plump lips. Instead he pecked her nose, bending down to match her height.

"I'll chase after you this time Minji."

With those single words, he grabbed her wrist and quickly ran over to the back garden of the building. It was amazing how much room was in the facility. Dragging her towards a cherry blossom tree, Minji admired the budding flowers. The pink buds had green leaves sprouting along its side. Moonlight kissed the petals softly as the light refracted the branches, shadowing the ground with the shape of the sticks and leaves.

They stood underneath the tree together. Soft breezes blew on her hair, causing it to fly in the wind. Minji couldn't put into context how confused she was. Jungkook was claiming to chase after her but he was dragging her around, literally.

He stepped closer to her, tucking strands of her hair behind her ear before cradling her cheek. The soft touch of his hand almost brought her mind away from the night.

Almost.

Unfortunately no matter how much she tried everything that had happened was still fresh in her mind. The mysterious stranger who seemed to sneeze too much, Jun's final confession, Yeri's pregnancy, Jungkook's answer and her decision to reject the boy she's loved for so long. Her life was practically a drama.

Their foreheads connected and Minji feel his hot breath on her face. He stayed silent and stared into her eyes as if he could see right through her. Some leaves fell off of the trees as well as a few petals that had came from slightly bloomed cherry blossoms.

Petals began collecting on her hair as he caught her hands in his. The smell of his cologne intoxicating her as she stared at his impeccable good looks.

Once she grasped onto the situation, she could feel the heat pooling in her gut. The pieces had clicked together, so easily that it made her feel heart twisting. A recreation of her first ever confession to him, the first one that caused her world to come crashing down. The confession in which he met Yeri.

He was being so unfair. Taking advantage of her feelings like he's always done. This was dirty play, using her feelings to make her accept his.

Jungkook leaned in to briefly kiss the side of her lip.

She felt her body tingle under his touch. He was being so unfair, he knew how much she loved him but that was the benefits of being the predator instead of the prey. The predator could pretend to be the prey until the last moment.

At that very last second they would run in for the kill.

"Bae Minji, I love you."

And she knew she was forever trapped with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday to golden maknae!
Suga ending coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
817 45 38
I just can't help myself. Your eyes, your nose, your lips. Your voice, your laughter, your smile. You. Just you. I'm drawn to you.
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
89.5K 2K 41
*SLOWLY EDITING* He bullied you before, but this time it's different, he saved you. He was your savior and your lover. He was the best and worst thin...