(A lemon book) Gray x Reader...

By Kisame200

Okay guys I didn't write this but I just had to share it, don't kill me! This was originally written by Karyu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Gray)
Chapter 18 (Sting)
Chapter 19 (Gray)
Chapter 20 (Sting)

Chapter 10

20.3K 142 264
By Kisame200

"What?!" Gray and Natsu ask in unison.

"It'd be hot." I reply.

"No way. Not with flame-brain. Maybe someone else, but not him."

"I agree. I'm not sharing a woman with him." I pump Natsu's dick and he lets out a soft groan.

"But I want both of you. Didn't you say you want to make it as enjoyable as you can for me?" I start dripping on Natsu's face at the thought of having these two men pleasure me.

"We can do whatever you want." Natsu grunts, inhaling my now stronger scent.

"I... I don't know." Gray murmurs, looking confused.

"You scared that I can make her cum harder than you?"

"NO!"

"Prove it." I groan as Natsu licks between my lips. My words cause Gray to start taking his clothes off. I sit up and get off Natsu's face.

"How are we gonna do this?" Natsu asks, getting off the bed.

"I want Natsu inside of me while I suck Gray's dick."

"Does he have condoms?" Gray asks me.

"No, but I'm clean." Natsu answers.

"You believe him?" Gray asks me.

"Hey! I got tested a month ago and haven't been with anyone in almost a year."

"I believe him. He wouldn't lie to me about something like that. Natsu." I hold my hand out and climb on the bed, pulling him behind me. "Gray." I pull him on and position him in front of me.

I bend over and grab Gray's dick, stroking it with my still wet hands. "Unnngh!" I lick his tip and he hisses through his teeth.

Natsu smacks my ass and I look back at him, biting my lip. He rubs his tip against my entrance and I groan at the contact. "Can I put it inside you?"

"Please." I turn around and take Gray into my mouth. Natsu starts sliding his cock into my pussy. "Mmmmm!" I groan with Gray in my mouth.

"Hnnn, fuck!" His head tosses back and he grabs onto my hair.

"So. Fucking. Tight!" Natsu growls as he pulls back. I moan and push back on him as he slams into me again. "Ahh, (y/n)!" He groans, reaching around to rub my clit while he fucks me. I moan loudly and it makes Gray whimper.

"Mm, yeah, like that baby." Gray grunts as I suck while my hand moves up and down his length. I pull him out of my mouth and he whines immediately. "Gray, I want you to fuck my mouth." His jaw drops as I wrap my mouth around him, sucking lightly to encourage him to move. "Oh, fuck yeah!" He calls, gently gripping the sides of my head as he begins stroking his dick in and out. "Mmm, fuck. Yeah, suck me like that baby. Just like that." His words make me more wet.

Natsu hisses as his cock slams in and out of me. He smacks my ass every time he pulls out and I mewl every time. He's flicking his fingers in different directions on my clit and my legs are shaking. "You like it when I fuck you hard?" He grunts.

"Mhmm!" I groan on Gray's dick as he thrusts into my mouth and I taste pre-cum.

"Oh fuck, baby! I love it when you moan on my cock!" His words have me moaning again and his torso jerks at the sensation.

I hear Natsu moaning and growling in the most animalistic way and it causes me to shudder. "You're so fucking wet, (y/n)!" He smacks my ass particularly hard and I almost cum, whining with Gray in my mouth.

"Let's switch positions." Gray grunts.

"Okay." Natsu pulls out and I release Gray from my mouth.

"Your face is so flushed, my little Ice Princess." Gray murmurs, pulling my face to his. Natsu reaches around me and starts fondling my breasts, small flames surrounding my nipples and I mewl into Gray's mouth. "How do you want it now?" Gray asks.

"Gray, sit on that chair." Natsu says, pointing. It's sexy that he's taking charge.

"I asked her!"

"Let the man speak."

Gray grumbles and sits where he was instructed. "(Y/n), sit on him facing me." I eagerly do as told, Gray and I sighing in unison as I sink down on him. "Fuck him." I start moving up and down on Gray, his hands reach around and he starts playing with my clit.

Natsu grabs my breasts as I groan at the different sensations. He lets his hands become engulfed in flames as he fondles me. He starts kissing me, his tongue as hot as his hands. His kisses are demanding, needy, filled with desire. Gray thrusts his hips up to meet mine and I almost scream at the pleasure.

Natsu smiles as he pulls back, separating my breasts and stepping forward. He puts his still wet cock between them. "Hold them together." I squeeze my breasts together around his dick and he groans at the warmth and softness. Natsu starts thrusting up and down, his hands gripping my shoulders.

Watching Natsu's expression makes me bounce up and down on Gray faster. Gray grabs my hair and turns my face to his and starts kissing me, grunting into my mouth. "Fuck, your tits are perfect!" I snap my head back to Natsu and he looks down at me with the most heated expression. When his dick comes back up, I lean down and suck on him until he pulls back down. "Oh, God (y/n)! Yes!" I suck harder the second time and his knees wobble.

"(Y/n)!" Gray groans, sucking on my neck.

"Hnn!" I slam down on him and he thrusts up to meet me. "Harder, Gray!" I suck Natsu's dick and reach under to play with his balls.

"Mmm, just like that, (y/n)!" Natsu growls like a fucking dragon and it causes me to cum. Hard.

"Fuuuuuck!" I cry, releasing all over Gray's dick, tightening around him.

"Oh, shit!" Gray groans, "So tight! I think I'm gonna... Uhnnnnnn." He pulls out and busts on my back. "Fuck." His head rolls back. "You're tight enough as it is..." He murmurs.

"You pulled out?" Natsu looks confused as he stops moving.

"For your sake, I'm guessing you don't want to stick your dick in my jizz."

"How nice." Natsu grabs my hand and bends me over the side of the dresser. He wipes Gray's cum off my back with a towel and grinds his tip against me. "Actually... Turn around." I do as told and he picks me up and sits me on the dresser. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Natsu grunts, slamming his mouth to mine.

He lines himself up and pounds his cock into me. "Ohh, Natsu!" I lean back on my hands and Natsu stares at my tits as they bounce with every thrust.

"Hnnn, say my name again." He fucks me relentlessly, grinding against my clit.

"Natsu!"

"Again!"

"Natsuuu!" Natsu lays me down and puts my feet up on his shoulders, grabbing my breasts and fucking me harder. "Ohhh, GOD!"

"You're so wet! So fucking warm!"

"Mmmm!" Natsu runs his hands down my body and up my legs, flames around his finger tips. "Ahhh!"

"You like that?"

"Fuck yes!"

"You like it when my cock slams into that tight fuckin' pussy?"

"Yes, oh God yes!"

He takes my feet off his shoulders and yanks me back up, pulling me flush against him. "I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard all over my dick."

"Oh FUCK, Natsu, you feel so good." He sucks on my neck and groans against my skin. He grabs my hair and pulls it, moving my head back. He kisses down to my chest and sucks on my nipple. "Mmmm, fuck!" He bites around the nub and I feel his teeth sink in. "Hnnngh!"

"You're fucking beautiful." He grunts, thrusting harder.

"Natsu~" I whine as my body starts shaking, "I'm gonna fucking cum!" Natsu growls again, the sound isn't human and I cum again, my juices flowing hard and fast all over him.

"F-fuuuuck, (y/n)!" Natsu yells, twitching inside me as his orgasm takes him. He thrusts hard while he rides out his high and my body shakes against him. He slowly stops moving his hips, his legs shaking. He looks at me with a face full of satisfaction. He crashes his mouth to mine and kisses me, his tongue demanding my mouth. "That was fucking incredible." He murmurs between kisses. "I've never cum so hard before." He pulls his face back and smiles at me. "I told you dragon slayer sex would be awesome."

"Dude, you came inside her? I was gonna fuck her again!" Gray scowls.

"Sorry! I was totally gonna pull out but she came so fast and it was so damn wet and she got tighter, and just... the way she screamed my name.. I couldn't help it. Before I could even think again about taking my dick out, I was cumming." He blushes through his flushed face, his expression apologetic.

"Jack ass."

"I said sorry!"

"Whatever. I'm grabbing a beer." Gray grumbles as he walks out of the room, pulling his boxers on.

"Grab me a cooler?" I ask.

"I want a beer too!" Natsu calls out.

"Grab your own fucking beer."

"He's pissed." I laugh a little as Natsu pulls out.

"It was an accident." Natsu finds a dirty towel to wipe himself off on before handing it to me.

"You should have pants on before he gets back."

"Good idea." Natsu just gets them zipped as Gray walks in with his drink and mine.

"What about mine?"

"Don't push it, ash breath!"

"I'll grab it." I roll my eyes as I walk out, pulling on Gray's t shirt.

I hear them bickering from the kitchen. "Now I have to wait until she showers to have sex with her again! I might even wait until she showers twice!"

"I said it was an accident!"

"Bastard."

"What are you even complaining about, you went home with that random chick from the club. Did YOU even shower?"

"YES I did."

I walk back in. "Oh my God, you guys, shut the fuck up." I hand Natsu his beer.

"So...what'd you guys do when you left the club?" Gray asks, concentrating on picking the label off his beer.

"We came back here and blew each other." Natsu says casually as he cracks his drink open.

"That's it?"

"Yep. You walked in on what we did the morning after." I answer.

"You didn't fuck before I got back?" He looks confused.

"No, she asked me for oral sex and I didn't push for more."

"Oh. You're uh.. A good friend, I guess." Gray doesn't look at him as he says it.

"I didn't wanna take advantage of her or ask for more than she was willing to offer. Did you sleep with that girl?"

"Yeah."

"Did you use a condom?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course."

"How was she?" Natsu asks and Gray glares at him. "What? I'm curious."

"She sucked. She basically laid there like a starfish." Natsu laughs and I stifle my giggles by sipping my drink.

"Are you mad?" Gray asks me.

"No, I'm just happy you used a condom. I feel a little bad that you didn't at least enjoy the experience."

"Are you mad?" Natsu asks, looking at Gray.

"No. I didn't expect to walk in on what I saw, but (y/n) seems to be happy if the way she's walking funny is any indication."

"I'm pretty happy! And pretty sore."

"In the best way though." Natsu smiles and smacks my ass.

"Alright, alright. She's my friend with benefits, not yours, that's enough." Gray grabs my shoulder and pulls me closer to him.

"Pfft, you don't own her. You guys aren't even dating. Besides, it's not like I've never smacked her ass before today. I'm just playing around."

"He's right, Gray."

"I was just sayin'!" His cheeks puff out and he looks away.

I shake my head and bend over to grab my underwear. "Ha!" Natsu laughs. "I totally did leave a red hand mark on your ass! That's awesome!"

"You did?" I laugh and we high five.

"Jesus, Natsu! Did you have to be so rough with her?"

"She liked it. You should know that by now."

"Whatever." Gray looks from Natsu to me, his expression neutral for a second. Then a smile spreads across his face. "You look cute in my shirt." He grabs the hem and pulls me closer to him, looking into my eyes and placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Aww, you guys look like boyfriend and girlfriend." Natsu teases.

"Shut up!" We say in unison. The moment ruined, I pull a shirt out of the dresser and take Gray's off and hand it back to him.

"You left a bite mark around her nipple too? Fuck! Another thing I don't wanna see when we're hooking up."

"Then I'm guessing you aren't gonna like the hickey I put beside her pussy."

"Natsu!"

"I got caught up in the moment!"

"You guys, seriously, shut the fuck up!" I pull on a pair of shorts.

"I'm gonna go get some food. It's been fun, (y/n). Let's do it again sometime! Preferably without Gray."

"Flame brain...!" Gray growls. Natsu just laughs as he leaves and I shake my head. He sure knows how to ruffle Gray's feathers. The door shuts and Gray huffs his breath out. "Moron." He scoffs, taking another slam of his beer. I smile and take my clothes back off. "Nuh uh! No way, I was serious when I said you had to shower."

"Get over yourself, that's what I was going to do." I laugh and walk to my closet to grab a fresh towel. I turn around and Gray's right behind me. "Hi..." I breathe, taking in his scent. "You smell a little different today."

"Different shampoo..." He kisses me and it starts turning me on all over again. He pins me against the wall and starts kissing my neck, his hands kneading my breasts. He sucks on the juncture between my neck and shoulder and bites down. I can feel his erection on my stomach and he groans as he feels the way it presses against my body.

"Mmm, Gray, we have to stop if you can't fuck me. I gotta shower." He pulls back and smiles, grabbing my nipples and lightly pinching them. "Stop teasing me. I'm not showering twice today so we're both gonna have to wait."

"But..."

"No. There's no need to waste water like that."

"But I want you."

"Too bad. You're the one with the demand that I have more than one shower."

I walk around him and he smacks my ass, grumbling when he looks at the hand mark Natsu left. I shake my head and grab my cooler, heading for the bathroom.

After my shower, I put on fresh clothes and Gray's lounging on the couch naked. He stares at the way my shirt accentuates my breasts and starts to get hard. "Stupid Natsu..." He mutters. "What do you wanna do today then?" I walk over and sit on his lap, and he starts rubbing his hand over my sex. Even over my clothes it makes me wet. He pulls me side ways and turns me around so I'm straddling him. "If you don't wanna be teased, why are you sitting on my lap?"

"A bit of a masochist I guess..."

"You do like a bit of pain with your pleasure." He smiles as he rubs my breast and smacks my ass hard. I groan and he smiles, smacking my ass harder and his mouth claims mine. "Mmm, you sure you don't wanna shower again?"

"No, this town is short on water because of shit like that."

"What else should we do then, my Ice Princess?"

His nickname for me gives me an idea, "Wanna start teaching me ice make magic?" I can't help but smile at the way his eyes light up.

"Okay! Let me get dressed!"

"Should we visit Erza, Lucy and Wendy first? We haven't seen much of them since we arrived."

"Yeah, we should eat too! You're gonna need your strength."

We walk over to the other cabin and walk in to see Erza sparring with Natsu. Erza's winning, as usual and she grabs hold of Natsu's scarf and pulls him forward to punch him. "Natsu, is that a hickey on your neck?"

"Uh, no. It's a bruise."

"Why are there teeth marks around it then?" I stifle my laugh as I go into the fridge and grab a couple steaks for Gray and I.

"Mind your own business!"

Erza's face becomes filled with anger and it's a little terrifying. "Tell me, damn it! I want to know!"

"Is that why you didn't come home last night?" Lucy giggles, looking up from her book. Natsu just sits on the floor with his arms crossed and his face pink.

"Was it a one night stand?"

"I hope not..."

Gray snorts lightly and I throw him a look telling him to be quiet as I turn the stove on.

"Did you like her?"

"She's a pretty cool girl." Natsu sees me getting ready to cook. "Oi! (Y/n)! Make me one too!"

"Forget it, she's cooking for us then we're going to train."

"Aww, c'mon, I'm starvin'!"

"Here." Gray throws him a lighter and laughs at Natsu's disgruntled expression.

"I cook for you all the time, Natsu. I'm sure you'll live if I skip you this time."

"You suck!" I wink at him and he blushes, putting his hand over his crotch to hide a growing bulge.

As Gray and I eat, he shows me a few basic hand movements that I need to know for the most basic spells. "No, no, no. Your fingers need to be a little more spread and these two have to be like this!" He puts his hands over mine and shifts my digits to their proper places.

"What are you two doing?" Wendy asks.

"Gray's going to teach me ice make magic."

"How cuuuute!" Lucy squeals.

I glare. "Gray, teach me how to make that cannon of yours." Lucy's jaw drops and she covers her face.

"No shooting people at the table!" He says before thinking. He laughs and shakes his head when I raise an eyebrow at him. "Ur used to have to tell Lyon and I that all the time." His eyes get sad for a second before he shakes his head again. His hands are still on mine and I move to stroke his palm with my thumb without realizing it.

"Cute!" Lucy says again and I throw her my best death glare. "Okay, okay, sorry!" She backs away towards the hall. "It was adorable though!"

She turns and bolts to her room.

"What was adorable?" Erza asks.

"Nothing!" I say, blushing.

"Thanks." Gray whispers, appreciative of my attempt to comfort him.

I smile fondly at him. "So is this right?" I ask, looking at my hands.

"Almost." Thank God he's patient with me.

We train in a big field close to the cabins, three hours later I almost have the most basic defense spell down. "Ice make... shield!" The stupid thing explodes in my face and I fly backwards. Okay, maybe I don't "almost" have it down. "MotherFUCKER!" I screech, huffing and puffing. "Why can't I do this? Ugh!"

"Do you want to go back to the cabin and call it a day?"

I get back up and stomp my foot. "No! I'm not fucking leaving until I get at least one thing right... Ice make shield!" Ice explosion in my face and I go flying again. "SON OF A BITCH."

"You're making the ice too fast. Wait until the spell flows out before you summon the ice. This is different than dragon slayer magic."

"Oh, look at me, I'm Gray and I know everything with my big stupid brain in my big stupid, handsome head!"

"Are you hungry? You've used up a lot of magic energy and you get a little grumpy when you're hungry."

"I might be." I glare at him as he laughs at me.

"Here... Ice make..." The next instant, there's a large block of ice with "Cheer up, bitch" carved into it.

"Very funny, you flippin' show off." I grumble as I start eating.

Gray laughs at me again, "You're kinda cute when you're frustrated."

"Hardy-har-har!" I finish my meal and smile as I feel my magic energy replenish. "Thanks!" I call out,

jumping and throwing my arms around Gray while wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Whoa! Such a sudden change in mood."

"Sorry I was so pissy. I was hungry. That and I'm not used to failing so much when it comes to my magic." I flash him my biggest smile and he blushes, looking down to hide his face.

"Hmm... I think my favourite part of our training here is that you have to strip down to your underwear." He says as he squeezes my ass.

I kiss his cheek and hop down. "Back to business." I get into my stance and try again, focusing on the spell first. "Ice make... shield!" Holy shit! "It worked! Itworkeditworkeditworked!"

"See? Aren't I a great teacher?"

"I don't know, shouldn't you have told me that three hours ago if you knew what I was doing wrong?"

"Shut up!" I laugh at the indignant expression on his face. "I was testing your patience to see how long you'd go before you got angry. Three hours isn't bad, shorty."

"Are you joking? Telling me you're testing my patience is the exact way to test my patience! We could have gotten through this three hours ago and moved on to the next spell but you chose to test my patience OF ALL THINGS?! And stop talking shit about my height!"

Gray just smirks at my little outburst. "So cute when you're frustrated..." He closes the distance between us and I don't let go of my scowl. "You're gonna get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that." I feel my eyebrows pull closer together. "Aww, how can I make you smile?" He leans his face forward puts his lips to mine. I refuse to budge and I'm succeeding until I feel his tongue swipe over my lips and start to wiggle it's way into my mouth. He bites my lip and I sigh, grabbing onto him and pulling him against me. "I figured that would work." He murmurs as he pulls away.

I desperately try to stop smiling, "Shut up. Shall we continue training?"

He nods and returns my grin, "Now that you know your timing, you should be able to handle this one easily. Remember to visualize as long as you need to before you start trying. Do the ice floor."

"Okay!" I stand there, thinking about how it looks. I've seen Gray do this spell dozens of times, and it seems pretty simple. I get lost in my thoughts and start thinking about the time he stripped down to his underwear and jumped into water for a better fighting advantage to do this spell. I remember the way his underwear stuck to his body and I could see the outline of his dick as he got out after winning...mmm...

"Wow. I didn't think you'd be this slow. It's just a floor made of ice."

"Shut your frost hole! I got distracted."

"By...?"

"None of your business!" I get into the stance I remember Gray taking and focus on honing my magic energy. "Ice make floor! ...Ha! I did it!"

"Uh, kind of. Look down." I glance at my feet and see they're encased in the ice I set the spell under.

"Fuck!"

"Get distracted again?"

"Maybe!" I was thinking about his tongue travelling up my thigh, but I'm not gonna tell him that.

"I guess we should call it a day since you froze our training field. Need help out?"

"Nah, I got this. Ice dragon iron fist!" I punch the ground below me and break myself free. When I hop out I slip and fall. "Ow, my ass!"

"You figure you'd be a little more graceful on ice considering Adrastos raised you." He's bent over laughing and snorting.

"Hmmph!" I start carefully storming off towards the cabin.

"Aww, wait up! Don't be like that!" He runs to catch up with me, still snickering. "I like the colour of your ice. It's pretty." He grins, trying to make me smile again. Little does he realize I'm fucking with him to get a reaction out of him. He makes it too easy sometimes. "Such a light turquoise... That colour looks nice on your skin, too!" I smile at his flattery and he returns the look of happiness.

I put my shorts back on and Gray pouts a little. "Thanks for the lesson, Master Gray!"

"...What did you just call me?"

"I called you Master Gray. You're teaching me magic so that makes you my... are you getting hard?"

"I-I..."

My tone takes on a seductive edge as I take a step towards him, "Do you like it when I call you Master?"

"No!" He denies vehemently as his face goes red.

"Are you sure..." I ask, getting on my knees and slipping two fingers into the waistband of his boxers "..Master Gray?" I watch his chest rise and fall rapidly as his dick becomes fully hard. I pull his boxers down and stare appreciatively at the generous sight of his endowment.

"I don't know why it turns me on when you call m— unnnngh!" I cut him off by putting his dick in my mouth, not bothering to tease him, bobbing my head up and down his length and sucking hard. I play with his balls and he groans louder.

"You like that?" I ask, not letting go as I stare up at him. He nods his head quickly, encouraging me to continue. I lick up and shaft and suck the pre-cum off his tip. "Mmm, tastes so fucking good."

"Oh, God, I have to fuck you." He yanks me up by my shoulders. As I'm about to ask where, I see frost coming from his hands. "Ice make wall!" I feel its coolness behind me as Gray rips my shorts in half. He lifts me and presses me against his creation.

"Ahh!"

"Cold?"

"I'll get used to it in a sec."

"I can't wait to be inside you!"

"I thought you wanted to wait until I had another shower."

"Oh... Oh yeah. Fuck! Damn it, Natsu!"

"I want you now though."

He shakes his head, "There's nothing you can say that will change my mind."

"Is that so..." I roll my hips forward, grinding against him, "..Master Gray?"

I feel his dick twitch against me. "Oh, fuck it." He murmurs as he pulls my underwear to the side and slides his cock into me. "So wet already?"

"I've been wet since before we had lunch, you fucking tease." God, he's fucking me hard. He's grinding against my clit just right and fuck if I haven't wanted to see this look on his face for hours. When did my need for him become so insatiable? "Gray..."

"God, I love fucking you!" He cries out as he freezes and breaks my bra off. He growls as he looks at the bite mark Natsu left on my right breast. He leans forward and bites around the nipple of my left breast, digging his teeth in.

"Haaa! Fuck!" I call as he begins to suck hard, his teeth still working on leaving their mark. I thread my fingers into his dark hair as his dick finds my g-spot. "Oh, fuck! Oh, Gray! Fuck!" He smacks the bottom of my ass as hard as he can and I almost come undone. He releases my breast with a wet pop and smiles at his hickey/teeth mark combo. "You make me so fucking wet!"

One hand reaches up to grab my hair as his nails dig into the back of my thighs and I howl at the sensation. "Hnngh! Jesus, you're sexy!" He grunts as I suck on his neck, scratching his back.

"Fuck, baby, you're gonna make me..." I groan as my legs begin to tremble around him. Gray thrusts harder for me and hits my clit just right. "Hnnn..." My torso joins my legs in their tremors and I feel the gorgeous mage tense up.

"Oh god, Ice Princess!" He grunts through his teeth. "Say it for me, please!"

Hearing him plead with me does it, it makes that coil in my stomach reaches its limit and release violently. "M-master!" I cry as my blood sings and my orgasm takes control.

"Fuuuck, (y/n)!" Gray bellows in bliss as his torso twitches along with his dick. "Hnnnnn!"

His movements slow slightly, he rocks his hips lazily. "Ahh..." He murmurs against my skin, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Hey, I just thought of something."

"What's that?" Gray inquires as he slowly sets me down, wiping himself off with my torn up shorts, handing me the other half so I can do the same.

"You still owe me a strip show."

"You just saw me strip."

"That wasn't what our bet entailed." I look at him with a challenge in my eyes as I pull his shorts on.

"What are you.. Those are mine!"

"You tore mine in half! I'm wearing a thong, I'm not walking back like that."

"My bad."

"You destroyed another bra, too."

"I'll buy you two bras."

"Are we going bra shopping soon?"

"I was hoping to just give you money..."

"You don't want to watch me try on bras?"

"I get to watch?" His eyes light up.

"Of course you can. You can help me pick, too."

"Can I fuck you in the dressing room?"

"If we're quiet."

"I wonder who will have a harder time with that..." He laughs at the blush on my face. He laughs even harder when I try to hide it by yanking my shirt on. "Adorable.." Gray whispers so quietly I hardly hear it. I look at him in curiosity and he turns his face away, pretending to look for an apple in a tree.

"Why are you wearing Gray's shorts?" Happy asks as we walk into the other cabin for dinner.

"I lost mine."

"How did that happen?" Natsu asks, a grin spreading across his face.

"I had to train in my underwear." I shrug and sit down in front of my food.

"So Gray saw you in your underwear and bra?"

"I don't think she's wearing a bra." Erza says as her face goes red.

"I was but a spider crawled in and I freaked out and tore it off."

"Why didn't you pick it back up?"

"I froze it and stomped on it in my freak out."

"Did Gray see your..." Wendy asks with wide eyes.

"I did. She punched me in the face."

Everyone laughs at the thought. "We leave tomorrow evening at 7:00." Erza reminds everyone.

"Do we have to leave?" Lucy whines.

"You just want Gray and (y/n) sharing close quarters for longer." Wendy giggles.

"I still think she'd look better with Natsu."

"Shut up, you stupid feline!" Lucy hisses.

Gray woke up early with the intention of training me for an hour before we went to the beach. However, the way he woke me up led to other things...

"Mmm," I murmur softly in my sleepy haze, not quite awake yet. Am I still dreaming? Why is Sting rubbing my pussy? More importantly, why am I letting him? God it just feels so good! "Ahhh!" He slides his fingers into my panties and starts slipping his fingers between my lips, stroking up and down. He rips my underwear off and makes quick work of putting his face between my thighs. "I'll do whatever you want, however you want me to..."

"Tell me how you want it." He whispers against my thigh as he plants wet kisses along it. He makes his way to my core and his tongue starts slowly mimicking what his fingers were just doing. "So sweet..." He whispers before kissing my clit then licking it.

"Oh!" I cry as he begins to suck, my body involuntarily lunges forward and... I wake up, to a very dark head of hair between my thighs. "Hnn, fuck! Good morning!" I smile at the expert skills of his tongue.

"Hmmormun!" His words come out muffled with my bundle of nerves still in his mouth. The sound causes a pleasant vibration and God, I need him.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Anything to please you, my Ice Princess. What position?"

"Bend me over."

I roll over and Gray pulls my hips towards his, moving my ass closer to him. "You have to get Wendy to heal that hand mark."

"No way!"

He chuckles and slowly starts teasing my entrance with his dick. "Tell me how you want it."

Sting's face flashes in my mind, the way he looks when he's turned on, biting his lip at something I do and I feel my juices start to leak down my thighs. I moan, "Fuck me hard."

"Mmm!" Gray moans excitedly as he thrusts forward roughly. He hisses through his teeth. "You feel extra good right now. Extra wet this morning."

"Do I excite you?" Sting's question echoes through my mind, accompanied by the soft groans I've heard from him. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to fuck him, slam him against the headboard of his bed and ride him to watch the faces he makes as I make him cum.

"Mmm, harder, baby!" Gray pushes my chest closer to the bed and grabs onto my hair and he thrusts forward harder. "Yes! Just like that!"

In my mind, I see the way Sting's eyes clouded over in appreciation when he saw me naked. How he instantly got hard and I wonder if he would have sat me on the counter to fuck me or bent me over and drilled the hell out of me. "Oh god!" Gray yanks my hair back and leans forward to kiss me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"You're amazing." He groans into my mouth. "Hnnn, oh God. You seem tighter today too and fuck, I don't think I'll last much longer, baby."

"Fuck, me neither." I whine, feeling my body get closer and closer with every hard stroke of his cock. Gray reaches around to rub my clit.

"Cum for me, please!"

His words push me over the edge, and I shake uncontrollably around the beautiful man so eager to please me. "Haaa, f-fuuuuck!" I cry as my release leaks all over Gray.

"Oh God! Oh FUUUCK!" Gray bellows, releasing inside of me. He pulls out once the shaking of his body slows and flops back on the bed, lazily reaching for a towel to clean off with. After I do the same, I hear my phone ding on Gray's bedside table.

The text from Natsu reads, "Really, guys? It's 6:45 in the morning! You're lucky Wendy sleeps like a log." I laugh and show it to Gray.

"He's just jealous." He chuckles, pulling me close to him.

"Why'd you wake up so early?"

"So we can get an hour of training in before going to the beach one last day." Then he's staring at me with some kind of hunger in his eyes. "I wonder why you were so fucking tight this morning."

"Probably a little swollen on the inside due to how hard you fucked me after practice yesterday. And before we went to bed." A smile spreads across that handsome face and he kisses my forehead.

"C'mon, let's get ready!" He rolls out of bed and I go into my room and get changed.

We spend an hour practicing stances and hand movements. "No, like this." Gray walks up behind me to adjust my arms. The feeling of his cool skin against my back sends a shiver down my spine. "Why are you so distracted today?"

"Because I'm constantly horny and you've been in your boxers for the last hour sporting that half boner!"

"Was I your distraction yesterday?" I turn my face so he can't see my blush, but don't respond. "Was I?" I shake my head. "I totally was, wasn't I?"

"No!"

"What was it you were saying about open and honest with each other, dear?"

"Shut up!"

"Pfft, make m—"

"Ice make floor!"

"Whoa, wh- OOF!" I hear a thump behind me and turn around to see Gray laying on the ground, rubbing his ass.

"You think you'd be a little more graceful on ice considering you're an ice wizard."

"Oh, you're a dead woman!"

I stick my tongue out and turn and run for my clothes hanging in a tree just outside the field, leaving him behind. I hear a scraping sound behind me and see Gray gaining on me quickly, skates made of ice on his feet.

"Shit!"

"First one back to Erza's cabin has dinner cooked for them tonight!" Gray calls as he passes me.

Oh no, he doesn't! "Dragon speed: activate!" I yell as my legs pick up speed and I leave a light mist of frost behind me.

"What the..?" Gray murmurs as I rush past him, grabbing my clothes and tugging them on as I make my way back to Natsu's cabin. I barely have my shirt on as I realize I haven't slowed down in time to open the door.

"Shit, I'm gonna break the cabin!" I say out loud as I focus on trying to slow down. Lucy opens the living room window just then and I yell at her, "Move, I'm jumping in!"

"Ahhh!" She dives to the side as I come hurtling through and land on their couch, right on top of Natsu.

"Hut da fuc?" Natsu asks, his face buried in my breasts as I scramble to get off of him. "I was sleeping, why the hell did you just tackle me?!"

"Uhh... Well I was racing Gray and I guess I got too competitive and..."

"Dragon speed?" I nod and blush as he moves the leg he has between mine and his shin grinds against my core. His face matches mine as he feels the heat radiating from between my legs.

"Why are you both so flushed?" Carla asks.

"They liiiike each other!" Happy sing songs.

"NO! She belongs with Gray, damn it!" Lucy bellows.

"I told you already, she would look the best with ME!" Erza says firmly, her face darkening in that horrifying way.

"Yes ma'am!" Everyone says together as I laugh at the armoured mage.

Gray bursts in the back door a second later, out of breath. "You. Cheater." He gasps.

"I didn't cheat."

"Did. Too."

"You need to work on your cardio."

"You used, your dragon speed. That, isn't fair." He says, trying to make it sound like he isn't winded.

"You were ice skating across the field, how is that fair?"

"How does one..?" Wendy starts.

"She used the ice make floor spell. She did it well too!"

"Gray fell on his ass, it was hilarious."

Natsu starts laughing, "Ahh, man! I wish I was there to see that!"

"Shut up, ya stupid pyro!"

The rest of the day is lovely, swimming, eating, laughing. Natsu almost cries when I tell him I'm out of flouncia potions for the train ride home. "But I'm gonna die!" He whines as we get on the train.

"Can I come to your place when we get back?" Gray texts me. Lucy tries to look over my shoulder and I flick her in the nose.

"Oww! What the hell!"

"It's rude to read over people's shoulders."

"You always let me look at your phone, why can't I look now?"

"Because I said so."

"Are you keeping a secret from me?"

"No!" I look at Gray and he's smirking. I roll my eyes at him and he raises his eyebrow, wanting an answer. I nod and he cracks a huge smile.

"Gray has been smiling at you a lot this trip, (y/n)." Erza notes casually as she looks at her nails.

"He has, actually." Wendy comments.

"Is there something wrong with me smiling?" Gray asks, trying to deflect the subject off of me.

"Yeah, it makes me wanna hurl more than this train ride."

"What's that supposed to mean, ya loser?!"

"That you're ugly. Now shut up, I have a headache and your voice is makin' it worse."

"Bastard." Gray crosses his arms and pretends he's pissed off and not trying to give Natsu some quiet for his headache.

"Wendyyyy can't you help me?" Natsu whines.

"I've used the spell too many times on you in the last week, it won't work. I'm sorry."

The rest of the train ride goes similarly and I fall asleep. I wake up to a pair of familiar arms around me. I blink and see everyone talking, but they're all sideways. "Wha..."

"Look who's awake." Carla says as everyone looks at me.

I look up and see Gray staring at me with an affectionate smile on his face. An equally fond smile spreads across my face and the next thing I know a flash is going off. "Ugh, what the fuck!"

"You guys totally look like you're a loving couple!" Lucy squeals, showing the picture to Erza and Wendy.

"Put me down, I'm gonna kick her ass." I move to get out of Gray's arms and he pulls me closer to his chest.

"No fighting just because you're grumpy. It's not her fault you aren't a happy camper when you first wake up."

"You two do look like a couple!" Wendy laughs. "You have to send that to Mira, she'll die!"

"That's it! Let me down!" I start flailing around to get at Lucy's phone. "I'm destroying that thing!"

"Noooo!" Lucy hugs it to her chest.

"Stop!" Gray pulls my face to look at him. "Stop being cranky. You aren't cute like this." I scowl at him and he smiles, knowing he thinks the exact opposite.

"So you DO think she's cute!" My favourite celestial mage coos.

"I'm not blind, Lucy. She's a beautiful woman."

"I'm not gonna attack anyone, will ya put me down now?" I grumble, slightly taken aback by his blunt honesty.

"Promise?"

"Yes, now put me down before I punch you in the face!" A cab rolls up and I start walking towards it.

"I'll share one with ya!" Gray follows along and we wave goodbye to everyone. "This was a fun idea, Erza! Thanks!"

Once we get into the cab, Gray gives my address. "Hey, it's the cute couple I drove a couple weeks back!"

"You're everywhere man, how ya been?" Gray asks cheerfully, putting his arm around me. There he goes again, putting on a show for the cab driver that doesn't like one night stands. Gray tilts his head to the side as he sees the questioning look on my face. I shrug and look out the window. He lightly kisses the top of my head as his thumb rubs my shoulder and continues chatting with our driver.

"How much do I owe you?" Gray asks as we pull up to my house, reaching for his wallet.

"Your company was enough. It sounds like you had a long trip and your lady looks tired. This ride's free."

"Oh, I wanna pay you!" Gray argues politely.

"Nah, don't worry about it! You should get her inside before she falls asleep. It sounds like she doesn't enjoy being woken up when she's tired." He chuckles, recalling Gray's stories about me not being a morning person.

"Thanks a lot, sir!" Gray opens the door and climbs out. Before I can open my door, he opens it for me and holds his hand out. "Come on, dear!" He laughs jokingly. His laugh is contagious and he sounds a little silly using such domestic nicknames. Gray grabs both of our bags and brushes me off when I try to take mine from him. "Just open the door, you geek. I'm trying to be a gentleman before I fuck the hell out of you."

And fuck the hell out of me he did. Twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 24 12
Warning: This fanfic is rated for language and occasional sexual scenes. If you do not like any of the two then please do not read. -- It's bee...
83.8K 1.4K 55
Includes these boys :: Natsu Gray Sting Rogue Lyon Gajeel (May have other boys inside) I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS IM THIS STORY. I DONT OWN THEM. OK...
84.2K 3.7K 48
Gray starts a new high school as a freshman in the middle of the second semester. Then he sees his old rival, Natsu. But, of course, Natsu doesn't re...
638 32 5
When Natsu's morning commute gets interrupted by a cute guy helping a turtle cross the road, Natsu thinks it'll just be a funny story to tell later...