Error!Sans x Reader {[(Under...

By SkyBlueShadow

A special human is going to need all the help they can, when a certain child is trying to destroy an undergro... More

Chapter 1: A New Puppet
Chapter 2: Very Lost in the Anti-Void
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Run (Y/N) RUN!
Error! POV
Your POV
AHHHHHH!!!!
Forgiveness
Perseverance and Determination...
The Fall
Do I Know You?
Battle and Betrayal
Flower Power
Back to Basics
Out of Ideas
*Sniff Sniff, Tear*
Is this ME?
A Resolution, Doesn't Have to Mean an Ending
The Return
Freedom with a little death
Team Get Rid Of Chara Squad-Force Assemble!
Wolf Pack
Inter-Dimensional Hit Man
(ERROR:INSERT_TITLE_)
*Sniff Sniff Tear 2*
Saki and Zero
Why We Do, What We Do
When It All Comes Crashing Down
I Don't Wanna Be Loved
Keys and Curls
Soul Searchers
Bring them back for me...will you
I'm Sorry
Escape
The End

Statue Garden

2.8K 125 14
By SkyBlueShadow

The snake lady carried her new toy into the garden, in a place of honor. The first female to fall into her trap. The lady named Medi, smirked, you had smiled in your last moments, at peace with Medi's reaction. The act had been perfect. Fake an I'm sorry act, then have the girl smile, and look  to the side. Medi was proud with her work, as she slithered away, to capture another victim.

Error pulled the void portal closed, and walked into the garden. He looked around, and saw you sitting in a patch of artificial light. He grabbed you, and started to open a portal. When he was halfway there, Medi waltzed back in, and saw a stranger stealing her precious. "Hey! What do you think you are doing?" she asked, honey coating her voice." "I'm taking back whats mine." "Well, if you want her so badly, you'll have to beat me in a battle." Error huffed, and set you down in the grass.

He shot strings and lifted Medi into the air. "Listen lady, you mess with me or my girl, you're gonna have a bad time." Error's eyes turned black, and one lit up with a multi-colored flame surrounding his pupil. Medi felt her sins crawling down her back, and said in a hurried tone, "F-fine take her. But, you'll have trouble unfreezing her." Error dropped Medi, and took you back through the portal with him.

"Error! What happened to Snowy?" he asked. "That snake lady. Don't worry, I can fix this." Error said, readying his magic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.6K 12
What if someone from our world became error and didn't destroy au's and left that for nightmare and his gang and claims au's? ( different things inc...
193K 5.4K 44
Please check out the remake of this story. Long ago the earth was ruled by two races, Humans and Monsters. One day war has broken between the two rac...
4.3K 106 17
*Not completed (on Haitus with this one) just trying to prevent wattpad from deleting it* A teenage hero has fell down into the underground known as...
8.8K 211 55
It had been two years since your friends died in an awful accident, and when you finally think you're coming to terms with it, you get world shaking...