Damaged » h. styles au

By zap1dx

✓ {needs editing. my apologies} "Don't fall in love with me... I'm too damaged for you" This is no kind of f... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 01 - Harry (Prologue)
Chapter 02 - Kirsten
Chapter 03 - Harry
Chapter 04 - Kirsten
Chapter 05 - Harry
Chapter 06 - Kirsten
Chapter 07 - Harry
Chapter 08 - Kirsten
Chapter 09 - Harry
Chapter 10 - Kirsten
Chapter 11 - Harry
Chapter 12 - Kirsten
Chapter 13 - Harry
Chapter 14 - Kirsten
Chapter 15 - Harry
Chapter 16 - Kirsten
Chapter 17 - Harry
Chapter 18 - Kirsten
Chapter 19 - Harry
Chapter 20 - Kirsten
Chapter 21 - Harry
Chapter 22 - Kirsten
Chapter 23 - Harry
Chapter 24 - Kirsten
Chapter 25 - Harry
Chapter 26 - Kirsten
Chapter 27 - Harry
Chapter 28 - Kirsten
Chapter 29 - Harry
Chapter 30 - Kirsten
Chapter 31 - Harry
Chapter 32 - Kirsten
Chapter 33 - Harry
Chapter 34 - Kirsten
Chapter 35 - Harry
Chapter 36 - Kirsten
Chapter 37 - Harry
Chapter 38 - Kirsten
Chapter 39 - Harry
Chapter 40 - Kirsten
Chapter 41 - Harry
Chapter 42 - Kirsten
Chapter 43 - Harry
Chapter 44 - Kirsten
Chapter 45 - Harry
Chapter 47 - Harry
Chapter 48 - Kirsten
Chapter 49 - Harry
Chapter 50 - Kirsten
Chapter 51 - Harry
Chapter 52 - Kirsten
Chapter 53 - Harry
Chapter 54 - Kirsten
Chapter 55 - Harry
Chapter 56 - Scarlett
Chapter 57 - Harry
Chapter 58 - Scarlett
Chapter 59 - Harry
Chapter 60 - Scarlett
Chapter 61 - Harry
Chapter 62 - Scarlett
Chapter 63 - Harry
Chapter 64 - Scarlett
Chapter 65 - Harry
Chapter 66 - Scarlett
Chapter 67 - Harry
Chapter 68 - Scarlett
Chapter 69 - Harry
Chapter 70 - Scarlett
Chapter 71 - Harry
Chapter 72 - Scarlett
Chapter 73 - Harry
Chapter 74 - Scarlett
Chapter 75 - Harry
Chapter 76 - Scarlett
Chapter 77 - Harry
Chapter 78 - Scarlett
Chapter 79 - Harry
Chapter 80 - Scarlett
Chapter 81 - Harry
Chapter 82 - Scarlett
Chapter 83 - Harry
Chapter 84 - Scarlett
Chapter 85 - Harry
Chapter 86 - Scarlett
Chapter 87 - Harry
Chapter 88 - Scarlett
Chapter 89 - Harry
Chapter 90 - Scarlett
Chapter 91 - Harry
Chapter 92 - Scarlett
Chapter 93 - Harry
Chapter 94 - Scarlett
Chapter 95 - Harry
Chapter 96 - Scarlett
Chapter 97 - Harry
Chapter 98 - Scarlett
EPILOGUE
Dear Readers

Chapter 46 - Kirsten

78.5K 1.2K 120
By zap1dx

                                                                  46.  

                                                           ●•Kirsten•●

"Why are you smiling?” Tyler asked, making me abruptly turn around and gulp. Oh sh–t, he was still there? I could swear he’d just left.

“I was talking to Angel,” I lied, hoping he hadn’t listened to my conversation with Styles. Why was I even smiling? He was so f–cking stupid, to be honest. And yet, through the phone, he made me blush a couple of times. What’s wrong with me? This is ridiculously stupid. “Why did you come back, by the way?” I then changed the subject, starting to feel uncontrollably guilty.

“I forgot my bag. You kinda distract me, K.” I smiled at him, shrugging as if I couldn’t help it. “Anyways, I’ll try to come back before you go to bed, but I can’t promise anything, okay?”

“Actually, I might sleep at Lana’s. Angel just called me and she wants to see me, so I’m gonna stop by, and you know, I’ll try not to stay much but it usually doesn’t work.”

Tyler smiled at me, nodding before stepping closer to peck my lips.

“Tell her I said hi.”

“Surely will.”

After that, he turned around and left, definitely this time. I was left completely alone to feel guilty and curse myself for lying at my own boyfriend because, for some reason, I was going to go out with another boy. I’ve never been one of those who support cheating and stuff, and I certainly didn’t believe I was going to be one of those people, ever, but I couldn’t help it. I wasn’t going to leave Tyler at all, and I certainly didn’t plan doing anything with Styles, but just lying to Ty felt the worst thing in the world.

I’m a sh–tty human being.

The horn outside was deafening and I wanted to punch that bastard for hurrying me up. Not that I wasn’t ready or anything – because I’m quite fast to dress up – but I needed to finish doing some stuff, which wasn’t going to take that long at all. God, couldn’t he wait?

“I’m going to kill you, Styles!” I yelled, automatically hearing his overly – and unnecessarily – loud laugh.

Before he could honk again, I grabbed my jacket and turned off the lights of my laundry room, looking for my keys on the way out. Slower than what I needed to – I was just teasing him –, I locked the door, trying to adjust my eyes to the shortage of light outside. Just then I allowed myself to turn around and spot him under the light pole right in front of my house, on his black jeans, t-shirt and jacket – too dark, maybe? –, and his white converse. He had no beanie on, and his curls were kind of messy, to be honest.

I had to blink a couple of times, not because he looked hot in black or anything – which I must admit, is f–cking true – but because he was holding… Flowers? No. He couldn’t be serious. For God’s sake, couldn’t he just guess I don’t like flowers? I thought that was obvious.

I walked past him, ignoring the fact that he followed me with his gaze until I walked around the car and reached the passenger seat, muttering on my way a bitter “You’ll need to get rid of it.

He laughed again, opening his own door and throwing the flowers on my lap once he got in.

“C’mon, at least pretend you liked it,” he said, looking at me with that usual grin plastered to his lips. “I was thinking of maybe bringing balloons, or heart-shaped chocolate, but I kind of thought you wouldn’t appreciate that. Flowers were the simplest I could do. Besides, they smell good.”

“Better than you,” I angrily muttered, rolling my eyes. Had he even considered not bringing anything? Yeah, that was the simplest he could do. And it sounded way better than flowers.

“Oi!” he faked a hurt expression, dangerously getting closer. “Love it when you try to use reverse psychology with me. In this case, thanks. I chose my best cologne.” Ugh, couldn’t he stop? He was so close I could almost taste his f–cking cologne. And yeah, it had to be his best, ‘cause damn, he smelled good. “I drive you crazy,” he whispered along with a mocking laugh, making me frown.

“What are you even talking about?” I asked, though I knew pretty much what he was talking about. I did notice I had frozen on my spot, just staring at him like an idiot, because he did look beautiful, especially with only the light of the pole coming through his window and leaving all the rest in the dark. His face was half in the shadows and half in the (kind of) orange light, and for God’s sake, I couldn’t stop staring!

He didn’t answer me. And he didn’t do it because he knew I knew it. Does that make sense? I guess so.

Instead, he lowered his gaze from my eyes to my lips, and, unconsciously, I bit them. His own lips looked tempting as hell, so pinky and plump. His tongue ran across his lower one, slowly, trapping it between his teeth right after, knowingly teasing me. He then flipped his hair to the right, his hand going up to his curls for a moment just so he could remove them from his eyes. A moment later, he was staring at me again, a satisfied smile showing up.

“You bastard,” I breathed out, closing my eyes tightly, desperately trying to get rid of the stupid effect he had on me. It was so much easier when I simply hated him, like I hated everyone else.

“What?” he asked naively, as if he didn’t know what he was doing.

When I opened my eyes again, his were closed, a smile going from ear to ear whilst his fingers slowly moved on the seat, as if deciding whether to reach for my hand or not. I sighed, just looking at him for a few seconds before I brought my hand to his face, sliding my fingers up his cheek ‘till I reached a strand of his hair close to his ear, curling it on my index. My other fingers kept caressing his skin, and I felt it when Styles shifted on his seat, leaning his head against my palm.

“Styles,” I whispered, not looking at anything else but his hair on my finger.

“Mhm,” he mumbled, slowly breathing as he relaxed under my touch. I couldn’t believe I was doing that; but worse than just doing that, was actually the fact that I was enjoying it. It felt good to be in silence with him, just touching his soft skin and hearing nothing but the sound of our calm breathing. Why did everything feel so… Magical at night? “Kirs?” he asked, finally opening his eyes and looking at me deeply.

I forced myself to look at him, regretting my actions as soon as I did it. His green eyes were definitely darker than the usual, but yet… Perfect. I could see hope and happiness shining on it, and I tried to tell myself this was undeniably wrong, though no need to say it was useless. Because even if I had accepted it was absurdly wrong already, I had also accepted that he has an effect on me. And knowing that what I was doing was shameful didn’t change the fact that it felt incredibly good.

“Kiss me,” I rustled before I could change my mind, because right now it was all I wanted. I wanted to feel his lips; I wanted to feel his hands; I wanted to feel his scent, his body as close to mine as possible. And f–ck all his jokes later, f–ck the fact I’ll regret everything as soon as we pull away, f–ck that I’m starting to like Styles in a way I shouldn’t. Just f–ck everything.

“Finally,” he said before he pulled me closer, leaning in and closing the gap between our lips.

As soon as his mouth was against mine, I led my other hand to his hair, pulling him closer and getting lost in his curls. He slowly started moving against my lips, gently, just tasting the feeling of being so close to me. He pecked it a couple of times before he fully kissed me, putting one of his hands on my cheek and using the other one as a support so he wouldn’t fall on me.

I tilted my head to the side a bit, going as further on the seat as I could ‘till I reached its edge, trying my best to get as close to him as I could; to get as much of him as I could.

It’s actually not fair how talented his mouth is. I saw him singing and I got flabbergasted; but that wasn’t the only thing he could do. His flirtatious tone was, actually, seducing, and that damn raspy voice did, indeed, drive me a bit crazy. As if it wasn’t enough, he had to be a damn good kisser. Can he not?

His hand went to the back of my neck, gently moving his fingers up to my hair, which made me shiver. F–ck.

He felt it because he smiled into the kiss, turning serious again in less than a second later, just so that he could deepen the kiss. Somehow he managed to come closer – and we were both nearly on the same seat by now –, using his support hand to hold my waist. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the best of his ideas.

Once his hand was not on the seat anymore, he lost his balance and slipped, falling on me and causing sort of a domino effect. Before I could notice, I’d fallen behind, hitting my head against the door. He truly laughed against my chest, trying to rest on his elbows and failing miserably once his elbow slipped on the seat as well, making him fall on my belly again. This time it kind of hurt, and I whimpered.

“Sorry,” he whispered, still smiling. I couldn’t help but laugh too.

“You’re an idiot.”

Instead of answering me, he just grinned, pulling himself up and offering me his hand so I could do the same. Even though I didn’t need help, I took it, feeling his thumb caressing the back part of my hand before finally letting it go and putting his seatbelt on.

I mimicked his movements, trying my best to keep my hands away from touching my lips. I guess Styles already knew I had enjoyed the kiss; I didn’t have to show him how much it had actually affected me. Something was extremely wrong with me. I felt so stupid.

I fumbled with my fingers until I heard the clicking sound of the belt, just then resting my back on the seat and pulling my hair up in a ponytail. Once it was done, I sighed, looking out the window for a mere second until he called me. Before I could even turn around, I felt his hand on mine, lacing our fingers together and squeezing them. When my eyes met his, he was smiling. Yes, through the eyes as well.

“Hey, Kirs,” he said, making me blink to focus on his words.

“Yeah?”

Styles just stared at me in silence, his smile almost making me smile as well. And if I wasn’t feeling incredibly uncomfortable I’d probably have done that.

“Thanks, by the way,” were his words, and I frowned. Was he thanking me for the kiss or- “For getting dressed for me,” he clarified.

I just shrugged, as if telling him it wasn’t much. Because honestly, it wasn’t. I hadn’t even tried to look stunning or whatever. Why would I do that? I don’t want to seduce him, anyways. Things are already pretty bad, I don’t want to make it worse.

He quickly pecked my lips, struggling to lean forward with his seatbelt holding him in place. But still, he did it.

“You look gorgeous.”

●•Author's Note•●

dedication goes to:  @paulineb123456 welcome, love! I'm so glad you spent your time reading this & that you liked it that much. Well, it's a good theory about Harry's past. You'll find out soon, I promise. 

note: First off, the pic on the sidebar is how I think Harry's dressed in this chapter. I miss when he used to dress like that *sigh*. Though he's still so hot and idk. I'm just done. Anyways. Do you think Tyler is going to find out? Nah. Don't worry about it. The sad thing (or maybe the happy thing, idk) is that he trusts Kirsten a lot. Andddddddddddddddd. Are you screaming as much as I am because she actually asked him to kiss her? God, I need to stop doing this, seriously. Whatever.

Ohhhh, by the way, people really liked Leroy and Harry hanging out, being all friends and stuff, and one of my readers even gave them a shipname. Not like if they were in a relationship, but still. I liked it. #TeamLeerry!

next update: Saturday (August 31st)

480 votes again if you enjoyed this and if you wanna know what's coming next. 

Love you all, Dani xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 93 17
Amber's heart is broken. To the point where she is almost beyond repair. Harry Styles meets Amber, and imeadiatly is attracted to her. But can Amber...
970K 34.5K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
296K 5.2K 22
✓ (ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES. SUCKS REALLY BAD. I'M SORRY. CONSIDERING DELETING.) Harry Styles doesn't know the meaning of love anymore..His parent's d...
895 11 17
Tapping my pencil on my desk, I wondered what it'd be like to become Reema for a day. Despite the fact that she's being abused by both herself and he...