It's True...My Life, The Lie

De MidnightGalxXx

“Why would you do this? How could you betray us? I trusted you! I loved you! You were my sister and you left... Mai multe

It's True...My Life, The Lie
Chapter One
Chapter Three

Chapter Two

2.4K 141 14
De MidnightGalxXx

Hey :)

Sorry it's been ages since I posted here, but I'm back and I'm so thankful for all your support and those of you who read this story. Rima's tale will continue now and updates will be more regularly, I promise.

WARNING: Since Hidan is in this story there will be curse words and language of a strong nature. 

Enjoy, 

xx

Chapter 2

"You're going the wrong fucking way, brat."

"Actually idiot, this is the way on the map!"

"Don't yell at me bitch!"

"Don't call be bitch, dumb-!"

"Enough!"

The deep resounding snarl rang in my ears, even as tentacles shot from our usually stoic third member and collided with the two of us. My screaming opponent was toss away and shoved through a tree which crumbled down upon him while I was tossed lightly back to the grass. A tentacle rose above me and smacked into my forehead when I tried to sit up, pushing me back down.

"Uh...Kakuzu?"

"Shut up," He growled back, prowling on past me. Slowly the tentacle wire slithered back into his arm and I was able to roll into standing position. Looking over to where the loud barking like curses were resonating from, I smirked at the sight of a haggard looking Hidan pulling himself from the ruined tree.

"This is your fault," I sang moving away from him as he bared his teeth and snapped his scythe out in preparation for my sacrifice.

It was always like this when I was forced to tag along with the immortal duo. Kakuzu was silent; barely spoke save for giving me lectures on the proper way to manage money (Just give it to him) and to stop wasting his money (Lock my bedroom door properly). Hidan would bitch and moan about everything, how he wasn't killing anyone, or the weather was too hot which more often than not resulted in my snapping at him. We would bicker and insult each other, but then we'd reach screaming level just about battle time and then Kakuzu would kick both our asses into submission.

"So..." I drawled catching up to the older man and falling into step with him. "Who are you catching?"

"Me, no one," He answer, his unnerving eyes flickering down to me briefly. "You are going after a wanted man named Sandro. He has a large bounty I want. So don't mess up."

"Me? By myself?" I repeated dumbly. Despite being with the Akatsuki for three years now, I'd never once been allow properly participate in a hunt. I would tag along and watch, observe how the men worked together as a pair and learn. I think it was Leader-sama's way of getting me out of the base away from him.

"Yes you. This is your first test. Don't mess up," Kakuzu instructed, fishing out a small bingo book and opening it to a page for me to see. "I want him alive. He's worth more alive."

I peered at the man in question and nodded. He was big looking, even in the photo. Thick neck, ugly scar marring it with a grizzly beard and dark brown eyes. Thick busy eyebrows hung over them and almost attached together in the center. He was bald headed with a tattoo mark over his scalp. Overall, he didn't look nice at all. I guess, the innocent lost girl act wouldn't work on him.

"Oi! Wait the fuck up for me!"

I hesitated at the commanding/whiney screech from behind us and turned my head to look back at Hidan. He wasn't making much effort to catch up, just swaggering on behind us with that scythe slung over his shoulder. As I paused, Kakuzu grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back into motion, walking alongside him.

The momentum caused me to stumble and as I righted myself, I wondered, "Aren't we going to wait?"

"Let him catch up himself," He scoffed pushing me on more. "It's getting late. I want to collect the bounty today."

"Oi Kakuzu! Fuck sake would you wait?!"

****

We didn't wait. Hidan caught up to us as we neared the small town my target was supposedly staying at. He bitched and cussed us both out but fell silently when Kakuzu shoved his head through a wall. Literally.

It had taken me a while to get used to Hidan's not dying ability. The first time I'd witnessed it was during one of Takaya's rare rages. I'd been upset and angry, when I'd first arrived and Takaya used that as an opportunity to take over. Thankfully, the whole group wasn't around to witness it and none believed Hidan when he raged about it for weeks after. None save for Itachi and I assume Kisame too.

What happened was, I'd ended up decapitating Hidan like I'd done that women on the Wolf Island who'd taken control of my pups when I was 12. I'd just regained full control of myself and was stumbling away from his slumped body when his eyes popped open scaring the crap out of me. I screamed and scrambled back onto my ass as he began to shout at me. Not only did he rage at me but he appeared frightened. To this day, I wonder if Hidan is a little bit frightened about what happened. I'd to go find Kakuzu to stitch him back together, apparently it was a common thing, and he didn't even question what happened, just sighed.

Now, I was currently perched on a window ledge in this small town. Little kids ran carelessly around the people in the street before him. Their giggles and squeals making their elders smile fondly. I wondered to myself, how many of those young kids would remain young for long. How many would be put into an academy to become shinobi?

The other two waited outside the town in the nearby forest. My job was to lure or else drag an unconscious Sandro to them. Either awake or not, but alive. I had idea's on how I could do this. I could steal something from him and run, making him give chase and lead him to the duo. Or what was becoming increasingly tempting was to test my mothers abilities. The Sharingan. I could warp his mind into following me willing. Though, I'd never done it on anyone before. I wasn't even sure it was possible.

Sighing, I slumped back against the windowsill and glance around. There was no sign of Sandro yet and I was beginning to think Kakuzu's information was false. That is until there was a commotion below me. Leaning forward slightly I watched as four men tossed a woman into the street.

"What the hell did you say to him, bitch?!" One on the right, with bright red hair snapped, his fists clenched as he glowered down at her.

The kids that had been playing on the street froze, the ball that had been kicked bounced passed the young boy as he gawked at the scene before him. His cheek was smudged with dirt.

"Mama?" he wondered, his brown eyes looking at the woman huddled on the ground. It drew my gaze to her and I gnawed on my lower lip. Her dress was ripped at the shoulder, the material falling down and exposing part of her breast. Similar brown hair to the boy was matted and contained specks of dirt and pebbles.

She turned at the sound of the boys voice and gasped. My fingers bit into the rock of the windowsill as I saw her face. Her skin was a light colour save for the ugly darkening bruise that was rapidly forming on her cheek. Tears dribbled from her dark eyes and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Oi! He's talking to you, you slut!" another one of the men shouted, his grey hair standing out against his dark skin. He stomped forward before she had so much as a chance to look back at him and snatched a handful of her hair, jerking her head back.

She cried out, her neck arching back as she rose to her knees to ease the pain but it only made him pull on her hair more. The young boy, who I had to have guessed, was only around six made a move to help her.

The little boy pushed away from his terrified friend and with a yell charged at the men. A third one, slimmer than the others and younger too, scoffed and without acknowledging the boy properly, he shoved him back.

"Stop!" his mother yelled as the man went on to deliver a kick to the boy. He screamed in pain and I winced glancing away.

"Did you say something huh?!" The man holding her growled out, tugging sharply on her hair. She winced trying to break free from him as the younger man suddenly grabbed her son and pulled him to his feet, pressing a sharp kunai to his throat.

The boy whimpered, tears pooling in his eyes as he attempted to push the blade away, cutting his hand in the process.

"Please he's just a boy! Don't hurt him!"

Moving my eyes from the scene they were created, I noticed other mothers edging closer to the remaining children and pulling them away. None of them moved to help, none of them intervened. Not even the men who waited for their wives and children before ushering them away to safety.

Was no one going to help them?

Cowards, the deep voice muttered in my head. I sighed, Takaya was completely locked up within my head. Itachi had done some jutsu to keep him secure there and unable to take over like he had with Hidan.

"Mama!"

The boys scream pulled my head back to the scene and I tensed. Another figure was walking out of the building she'd been tossed from. Eyes widening, I stared at the bald headed man with the large uncontrolled beard and tattoo.

It's Him!

"You should have just done what I wanted," He drawled out, his voice low and forceful as the others parted for him and he stood before her. She trembled, tears streaming down her cheeks as her hands dropped from her hair.

He looked at her for a moment before turning to her quivering son. "I guess I need to teach you how to respect those above you."

"No! No don't please!"

He raised his hand, his fingers curling into a fist that would no doubt break some bones. As the mother wailed and the son pleaded, no one moved to help them. The younger one moved to help the other hold the mother still, pinning her arms behind her back as they jerked her to her feet. She was struggling against them, kicking and yelling at them.

Sandro drew his hand back, his lips thinning as he prepared to hit the boy. All went stilled as the tension grew for the hit. A wind whooshed around the group as his fist swung down and the resonating smack of skin colliding with skin echoed around us.

Behind me the boy stuttered in a startled breath as my small hand stopped the force of his large fist. The mother had fallen silent and limp in the grasp of her captures. The men were stunned as well.

"Who the fuck-?" he began trying to pull his fist from my grasp but I tightened my fingers over his knuckles. I forced some chakra to my fingers to strengthen my grip further, listening to the satisfying cracks that came from his hand.

"I've been looking for you," I grinned, my voice a light innocent chirp. "And lucky me you presented yourself as a horrible piece of shit."

"Oi! Bitch-!"

The one holding the boy went to shove him aside and charge at me. However, before he could a large gush of wind zapped around him sending him and the other two men into the surrounding buildings. They collided with a thud and collapsed to the ground.

The boy was lifted to the air by a small breeze and moved him over to his mother. She clutched him close to her as they both stared at me. Glancing down at the two I narrowed my eyes and ordered, "Get inside and lock your door."

Nodding her head she stood, holding her son close and raced into her house. In the following silence I listened to her door slam shut and the locks slide into place. Turning back I looked at the man who was no doubt Sandro and tilted my head at him.

He seemed stunned as to what was happening and when his eyes connected with mine he wrenched his hand back away from my hold. Or tried to do it. Smiling more I yanked my hand back from his, keeping his hand trapped in mine.

The force pulled him to his knees and he groaned as my foot was suddenly pushing his head into the dirt. "You do not treat a woman like that, ever. I should kill you. I want to kill you. I need to."

Do it, brat. Remember what it was like. Ending that controlling bitch, Takaya urged. In my head I could see him sitting up, amber eyes burning with the urge to take over. Just let it out and we can end this bastard.

I wanted to, the temptation to do it was powerful. To watch as the blood drained from Sandro's neck as the air sliced it open. But if I did...if I did I would both fail my first official mission for Leader-sama and possibly expose the extent of my power to them.

Sighing heavily, I stomped on his head once more. Not hard enough to break bones but enough to hurt him.

All that answered me was a bunch of muffled groans. They sounded from the others and not just him. Looking up I noticed the other three coming back to reality. They each shook their heads, their eyes blindly looking around before focusing on me.

"Morning sunshines," I smirked stepping back and pulling their, now struggling, leader with me. Not wanting him to break free or damage himself I narrowed my eyes on his shadow and forced the darkness to slither around his body and press his legs together, binding him in place.

Turning I dragged him after me as I strolled out of the village. Behind me I heard the sounds of the other three struggling to their feet and following. They shouted after us, and soon I heard them following after us, threatening to kill me and whatnot.

They were waiting for us just outside the village, hidden inside the tree-line of the surrounding forest. The two of them were shrouded in shadows, their faces covered by the large straw hats of the Akatsuki.

Stopping before them I pulled Sandro's body in front of me depositing him at Kakuzu's feet. The big man struggled to his feet; the shadows slipping away and he whirled around to face me.

"You little bitch!" He snarled, his face was bloody and dirt infested, covered in burns and cuts from the path. He took a step towards me as if to harm me only to freeze when a voice sounded behind him.

"Well done, Rima," a third figure stepped from the trees. Unlike the immortal duo, he didn't wear a hat. Instead his vibrant orange hair was on display, those metal bars proudly displayed in his nose and lips.

"L-leader-sama," I murmured back up and lowering my head. What was he doing here? This was just a simple bounty collection I thought.

Sandro twisted around to see who had joined us and paled. He bashed into my as he quickly backed up but before he could, a hand descended on his shoulder and dragged him off.

I turned my head, watching as Kakuzu dragged the now pleading and begging Sandro away. It was tense for a few moment as I glanced at Leader-sama who was staring at me with his practically lifeless rinnegan eyes.

"Hey, who are these fuckers?" Hidan snapped pointing at Sandro's three lackies who were trying to sneak away from us.

"They belong to Sandro," I muttered, shrugging. "They followed."

"So what the fuck do we do with them then?" Hidan asked looking to Leader-sama. I tilted my head to look at him also.

"Kill them, they are not needed," He ordered waving a dismissing hand to Hidan before turning those unsettling eyes onto me. "Come Rima, we're heading back."

"Fuck yeah, time to sacrifice you fuckers to Jashin, the one god," Hidan jeered as I quickly walked away. I didn't want to witness his sacrificing act, once was enough.

It was silent and awkward, walking back to the base with Leader-sama. He usually remained in his office, giving orders to the others to pass onto me. I wasn't on his radar as a proper member. I was just the Cloud and Leaf brat he took in because I had potential.

"Why didn't you kill him?"

The question was so sudden and unexpected that I tripped over a rock and face planted on the dirt. Freezing, I just laid there, my head in the mud, for a few moments. Groaning softly, I pushed back off the ground and looked up to see Leader-sama watching me with an expressionless face.

I tensed as he opened his mouth, waiting for him to scold me. Yet instead this odd sound left his throat. It took me a few seconds to realise that he was chuckling softly to himself.

"Get up," He muttered turning away, his hand over his mouth as he schooled his features back into the uncaring mask.

Blushing and unsure of how to react to that scene, I scrambled to my feet. Scrubbing the dirt from my face, I fell back into step with Leader-sama and watched the ground embarrassed.

"Well? Why not?" He asked and I looked up to see him staring ahead without a care, as if the last few moments hadn't happened.

"Uh...it was an order to bring him back alive," I answered stupidly.

"He was abusing that woman and going to kill them. Did it not anger you?" He pressed and I frowned.

"Of course it fucking angered me. I wanted to kill him, to rid him of that smirk," I ranted before shutting up and turning my head away, adding, "But an order is an order and I follow them."

"Interesting," was all the response I got. After that we lapsed into silence once again. The walk back to base was boring and uneventful and once we got there, Leader-sama left me alone in the main area. My eyes followed him as he left, confused.

What was that all about?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...
207 1 29
Why Soifon was growing up She was raised in a low-ranking family that was raised by assassins not knowing that she was from another world, or was bor...
1.1M 39.8K 44
My name is Rima Hatake, so I guess you can tell who my father is, the copy cat nin Kakashi. As for my mother, well that's a secret best kept hidden...
30.1K 938 58
Led to believe the lies they fed her, Yuzuki Uchiha grows up with a dark past. Lies and secrets that could kill. Friends are lost and new loves are f...