A Lot Of Love Hate - A Lilo/N...

Par niamlegend

Why did I have to fall for Louis? He's a total nightmare to begin with, we drive each other completely insane... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 37

29.5K 545 215
Par niamlegend

Quick Noteee: I started re-writing Is Your Heart Taken?, like, just fixing all the cringy bits and the all caps and all that stuff, lemme know if it's alright?? (I'm almost done I've got like the last five chapters to go) xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 37:

-          Liam’s POV –

Saturday Morning:             

After Harry and Niall left Louis started to get up but fell back down onto the bed and straight into my arms. He groaned and glanced up at me with one eye open and I laughed.

“A little hung over, are we?” I mused. Louis blushed.

“Shut up.” He mumbled. He pulled away from me and tried again but once he got to his feet he froze up. “...where are my pants?”

I chuckled and got up to go check myself over in the mirror. Louis pouted back at me through the reflection:

“Liaaam...” He sulked. I smiled.

“You threw them at me last night, don’t you remember?” I teased. Louis frowned. I couldn’t resist. “...Do you remember telling me you wanted to ride me until the sunrise then?” I added. Louis’ eyes widened.

“I... I said that... out... loud..?” He choked.

Ahh, looks like he’s starting to remember.

“You said a lot of things out loud.” I mused. Louis went bright red. “...Do you still want that shower?”

Louis made a run for the bed and dived straight into the centre; curling himself up into a tight ball and encasing himself with blankets. I wasn’t even sure he could breathe in there. He looked like a croissant.

“D-Don’t come near me!” He yelled; his voice barely audible under the muffle of all those blankets. I smirked even wider.

“That’s not what you said last night.” I mused. “I’m pretty sure it doesn’t taste like chocolate, by the way.”

“Agh! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” He screeched. I snuck closer and sat down on the edge of the bed and rested a hand where I’m guessing his ass was.

“I’m not a screamer, either.” I smirked. Louis managed to somehow curl into an even tighter ball of blankets and I laughed. “Oh come on, Lou, it’s not like you said anything bad.”

“I said everything bad!” He snapped back. “Go away and leave me to die!”

“Well that’s not going to increase your chances of getting laid after a month now is it?” I mused. I probably should stop but I really can’t help myself.

“Liaaaamm... I don’t hold the things you do when you’re drunk against you...” He groaned. I scoffed.

“The only thing you’ve seen me do drunk is make out with you.” I mused.

“...my point is still valid.” Louis mumbled. “...Now go away.”

I stood up and sighed dramatically.

“Fine! Have it your way!” I groaned. I stomped over to the door and slammed it shut and crept back around to the other side of the bed, then waited an agonisingly long time for Louis to peek his head out from under the covers and check if I’d left. He bought it. He slowly untangled himself from the blankets and was just starting to get up when I pounced on him and tackled him back into the pillows.

He was still bright red.

I had him pinned on his back with me wedged between his legs, and when our eyes met I lunged forward and smashed my lips onto his. He went even redder but started to kiss me back, and I slowly slid my hands up his thighs and grabbed the hem of his shirt. I lifted it up to his chin to expose his bare skin and he gasped against my lips. I smiled and started to veer off from his mouth and down the side of his neck; my hands slowly finding their way back to his thighs and lifting them up so that his back was pinned into the mattress. My lips trailed down over his abs and he squirmed in my grasp to try and escape but I wouldn’t let him.

“Ah... L-Liam what are you-“ He choked.

“A whole month is an awful long time.” I mused. I snapped the waistband of his boxers with my teeth and kissed him through the fabric. Louis gasped and wove a hand into my hair. My hands started to tug off his boxers and they were almost completely gone when I heard Niall’s laugh out in the hallway and froze up.

“We’re always getting interrupted, aren’t we?” I sighed. Louis was looking up at me with wild eyes and all the things I was planning to do to him last night in that damn uniform started flooding back. I smirked down at him and started pulling his boxers off again. He started protesting straight away.

“L-Liam the door’s not locked!” Louis argued. I ignored him and pulled back to get them completely off but he clamped his legs together and wouldn’t let me. “I’m not kidding around, we can’t-“

“If he walks in I’ll just stare at him from between your legs until he leaves.” I mumbled. Louis went bright red and averted his eyes to anything that wasn’t me.

“Seriously Liam, j-just lock it first.” He insisted. I rolled my eyes and continued trying to tug those damn boxers off but he wasn’t allowing it.

“He’s gonna know we’re doing something if it’s locked.” I mumbled.

“That’s better than him walking in on us!” Louis hissed. I bit my lip.

So stupidly hot when he’s all nervous...

“Well then, you’ll just have to be quiet and let me into these stupid boxers already.” I growled. I tugged at them a bit too hard and they literally ripped completely off of him. I smirked, and when Louis shot his gaze back up to meet mine he blushed all over again. Apparently there was a big confidence difference with him when it came to boxers versus completely bare skin. “That wasn’t so hard now, was it?” I mused. Louis covered his eyes with his forearm and the second he weakened his legs I was wedging myself between them again and gripping his thighs once more. I started slowly trailing my lips up the inside of his thigh and he gasped.

“Y-You’re cruel...” He mumbled. I smirked up at him.

“If you really want me to stop, just say the word.” I mused. Louis looked like he was about to say something else but he didn’t, so I continued kissing up the inside of his thigh; veering off to the side to teasingly trail my lips over his hip bones instead. I was really surprised at how sensitive Louis was. Maybe it was just because the thought of getting caught excited him or something. I licked a stripe up his inner thigh and he groaned and clenched his eyes shut.

“Seriously crue- ah...” Louis cut himself off when I finally took him in and straight away he mattered a hand into my hair. I wrapped my tongue around him and hollowed my cheeks as I started to move and he moaned and tightened his grip.

“Li-ah... sh-shit...” He gasped. I sped up and started taking more of him in and he arched his back off of the bed and dug his head into the pillows. I could hear clattering sounds in the kitchen downstairs but I wasn’t going to stop. I went faster and when he started to move his hips for more I had to pin him down. This was harder than it looked. He wove his other hand into my hair and I closed my eyes and sat up to take him all the way in. More noises from downstairs.

“Li-Li-ah... w-we’re going to get cau-“ Louis tried but he never finished. “...fuck, I’m close...”

He let go of my hair to let me pull back but I didn’t bother. I gripped his thighs tighter and went faster and faster until suddenly he was stilling beneath me and choking out my name over and over. When he finally finished I pulled back to wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and almost got up to go lock the door so I could do it again. He looked fucking irresistible all undone beneath me like that. His eyes were unfocused and his breathing was uneven as hell, not to mention his face was all flushed and he still had his fists clenched around the sheets. I wanted to see him like that every day.

I hesitantly let go of his thighs and started softly kissing up his stomach. I didn’t want this to end here but...

“That was fast... It really has been a while.” I smirked. Louis flushed bright red yet again and covered his eyes with his forearm once more. I pinned my hands into the mattress on either side of him and slowly kissed up his neck but pulled back when I felt his fingers weave back into my hair. I couldn’t risk doing anymore than that this morning with Harry and Niall still in the house. Louis seemed very dissatisfied with the sudden lack of contact. I made a note that next time I should make sure to keep up with the affection afterwards.

“Sh-Shut up... there’s no way you haven’t done that before...” Louis choked.

“Harry and I used to screw around a bit a while ago.” I murmured. Louis’ eyes shot wide open and he sat straight up:

“What?! R-Really?!” He choked. “Wh-Why didn’t I know about thi-“

“That was a joke. Louis.” I smirked. “Just a joke.”

Louis was starting to gain his normal composure back. He smirked back at me and threw a pillow at my face, but I blocked it with my hand and lunged at him; pinning him to the bed by his wrists and smirking back. We seemed to just stare at each other for a while.

God damn it why can’t I have him like this for the rest of the day?

“...Did I pop your cherry then?” He smirked.

“Yup.” I answered bluntly. Louis blushed, and suddenly we heard footsteps approaching from the hallway. I’ve never seen someone leap into a pair of pants so fast. By the time Harry was cracking the door open Louis already had his jeans on and was stripping off his shirt to find a clean one to change into. Harry looked disappointed:

“Breakfast is readyyy...” He slurred.

Looks like Louis isn’t the only one hung over this morning... Serves him right for getting Louis that drunk on purpose anyway.

Harry and Louis started talking and I zoned out. And when I glanced out the window and saw my own across the alleyway, I took a deep breath to take everything in. Everything had changed since Louis had first pissed me off that morning so many weeks ago. Absolutely everything. When I zoned back in Harry had left and Louis was on his way out the door as well. He paused mid step in the doorway though and turned to face me:

“You coming, Li?” He smiled. I smiled back and ran after him; also pausing in the doorway to whisper something back.

“I already ate.” I smirked. Louis went bright red for the thousandth time this morning and I smiled even wider. “Love you.” I added.

Louis grabbed the back of my neck and went up on his tip toes to kiss me; deep. He shoved his tongue straight into my mouth and slid his hand up into my hair and tugged on it. I closed my eyes and went to kiss him back but he pulled away just before I’d convinced myself that I should be skipping curfew and staying the rest of the day to make sure his taste never left my lips. He pulled a breathless smile back at me and rested his forehead to mine for a moment.

“Love you too...” He breathed.

...

I’m really glad that of all people, you had to be the one to move in next door.

-          Louis’ POV –

Monday, Recess:

Two days, twenty one hours and fifty four minutes until Liam’s back.

Two days, twenty one hours, fifty four minutes, and seventeen seconds until Liam’s back.

Two days, twenty one hours, fifty four minutes, and eleven seconds until Liam’s back.

Two days, twenty one hours, fifty four minutes, and four seconds until Liam’s back.

Two days, twenty one hours, fifty four minutes, and-

“Louis? You alright?” Harry asked.

“H-Huh? What? Why?” I rambled. Harry rolled his eyes at me.

“You were staring out into space.” He sighed. Oops. “Thinkin’ bout Liam?”

“No.”

Yes.

“Liar.”

“Fine, yes.”

“No shit.”

“…shouldn’t you be texting Niall or something?”

“Nope.” Niall cut in; taking a seat next to Harry. Harry made a face at Niall. Zayn laughed.

“I still don’t get why you guys aren’t together by the way.” Harry added. “I got you way drunk enough Saturday night, how the hell didn’t you tell him everything like I’d planned?”

“I told him everything, he didn’t believe me.” I fake groaned. “And thanks for that, by the way.”

“Are you fucking serious?!” Harry snapped.

Ahh, I love the face of a frustrated Harry in the morning.

“Yup.” I answered; popping the ‘p’. “He thought it was just the alcohol talking.”

“This is getting ridiculous, I swear to god.” Harry groaned dramatically. Niall rolled his eyes at the two of us.

“I told you it wouldn’t work, you idiot.” Niall growled. Harry took offense.

“Well it’s not my fault you didn’t convince Liam to hit on Louis!” Harry yelled back.

“Me?! This was your plan, your failure. This isn’t some stupid soap opera, plans to get people together don’t actually work in real life you ass.” Niall spat.

“Your plan worked on me, didn’t it?!” Harry snapped.

“Yeah, and look how well that turned out.” Niall scoffed.

“Go fuck yoursel-“

“Oi, oi, oi! What the hell’s up with you two? Didn’t you guys have your first date yesterday?” I cut in. “Did you get into a fight or something?”

Harry and Niall both folded their arms across their chests and snapped their heads to face away from each other. They screamed it in unison:

“We broke up!”

I almost fell off my chair.

…Huh..?!

“Huh?!” Zayn screeched.

Harry and Niall both huffed and pouted in opposite directions.

I didn’t believe it.

-          Niall’s POV –

Monday, Recess:

After about ten minutes of dumbfounded staring Louis sprung up from his seat, across the table, and slapped Harry in the back of the head.

“Ow! What was that for?!” Harry yelled. Louis did it again and Harry scooted his chair back.

“You idiot! What the hell did you do?!” Louis yelled back. Zayn stifled a laugh and Harry went bright red.

“I didn’t do anything! Why are you assuming it was my fault?!” He defended. Louis rolled his eyes and lunged to hit Harry again but Harry was too far away now.

“It must’ve been you! Because you’re an idiot! I spent a good hour going over your stupid day plan with you and you still managed to screw it up! Only an idiot could pull that off!” Louis snapped.

Wait, what?

Harry had…

…an entire hour..?

“I did everything right! Don’t blame me for the screws he has loose!” Harry snapped back; waving a hand in my direction.

“Who has screws loose?! It’s not my fault you’re stubborn as fuck!” I cut in. Harry rolled his eyes at me dramatically. “Oh, real mature!”

“What’s fucking mature is the bloody scene you caused at the restaurant last night!” Harry retorted.

“I’m sorry I caused a scene?! You almost punched a waiter!”

“Because you threw an entire basket of bread rolls at me!”

“Yeah, because you were being stubborn!

“Well if you’d just let me handle it then we would’ve been fine but oh no, Niall had to take a good thing and tear it to shreds!”

“And what good thing was that?! You taking away my independence?!”

Us!” Harry screamed. “We were a good thing and you fucking ripped it to pieces!”

Harry got up and kicked his chair over and just like that he stormed out; his shoulders hunched, fists clenched. The entire cafeteria fell silent and turned their stares to me.

“The fuck are you all staring at?!” I snapped. Everyone apart from Zayn and Louis awkwardly looked away and started mumbling.

Great, two scenes in twenty four hours. Just perfect.

“…Niall, what the hell happened?” Louis murmured. I sighed and leant forward to rest my elbows on the table and bury my face in my hands. I started to remember and tried and failed to block it out.

“…he won me a giant teddy bear at the sideshows.” I mumbled. We’d gone to the amusement park.

“…My favourite shoes broke.” I added.

Louis said nothing.

“And Harry made me wear his instead while he bought himself a new pair.”

Still nothing.

“And he pulled me under his arm and covered me with his jacket when it started to rain.”

Why the hell am I telling them this?

“And yelled at the cab driver for me when the guy almost slammed the car door on my fingers.”

Silence.

“…and wouldn’t let me pay the fucking bill at the restaurant.” I finished.

They still weren’t saying anything.

I slowly glanced up at Louis through my fingers to see him making this dumbfounded face back at me. His eyes were half shut, jaw slack, the rest of his body slumped to make it look like he’d become a vegetable after sitting in front of the TV for seventeen hours straight. He blinked a few times then slowly ran a hand over his face.

“…so…” He started but trailed off.

…so..?

“…so Harry was his complete self around you and tried his best and you broke up with him..?” Louis mumbled.

Ah…

“N-No, that’s not i-“

Louis and Zayn stood up and both gave me that same dumbfounded look before grabbing their stuff and turning to leave.

“Ah, wai-!”

“Come on Zayn, he’s beyond help.” Louis mumbled monotonously.

“Yeah, completely beyond.” Zayn agreed in that same tone. “Ten thousand screws loose.”

“Oi guys wai-“

I realised they were out of ear shot and froze mid stand before slumping back into my seat.

…that’s not it...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

350K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
9.3K 686 16
"I'm scared." "I know." HIGHEST RANKING: #2 UNDER PETEKEY.
763K 49.2K 200
Louis: I hate that you're way taller than me Harry: trust me, there's an advantage to it. Louis: what? Harry: when I hug you, you can listen to my h...
9.7K 297 26
in which a girl gets a little too drunk and texts the wrong person. idol!sunghoon + enha half social media half irl park sunghoon x fem!oc lowercase...