Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

-          Liam’s POV –

“What the actual fuck Liam?!” Harry cried out as he bent down to help Louis up. Louis chuckled and wiped his lip with the back of his hand.

“It’s okay, Harry. It’s just revenge.” He smirked. Harry shot Louis a confused look and I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

“Mate, is it your time of the month or something..?” Niall whispered next to me. I laughed and held a hand out to Louis.

“Need a hand?” I smirked. Harry looked up at me in shock.

“Thanks.” Louis said; grabbing my hand and letting me help lift him to his feet. I found myself smiling back at him. Harry’s mouth was opening and closing like a goldfishes’.

“That’s some punch you got there.” Louis said; patting me on the shoulder and flashing me a brilliant smile. My heart skipped a beat.

 “Wha... but he... and then... do you...” Harry choked out. “...what?”

“We’ve already met.” Louis and I both answered in unison; turning to face Harry.

That was weird.

Harry was still confused as hell.

“What? Wh-When..?” He managed to get out.

“You know how they built that ridiculous new apartment styled building next door? Guess who moved in.” I mused. Harry stared back at me with confusion still plastered across his face.

“Seriously?“ He asked; raising and eyebrow at the two of us. Then is face quickly dropped back into confusion as he noticed the already swelling lump on Louis’ jaw.

“Wait, why the fuck did you punch him then?” Harry asked; looking back to me. Louis chuckled.

“Because this guy can’t take a joke.” Louis teased; patting me on the stomach as he smiled back at Harry. I clenched a fist.

“Oh I’m sorry, is there something funny about destroying someone else’s laptop then hiding like a little girl afterwards?” I retorted. The smile dropped from his face.

“I didn’t hide, I had to go make breakfast.” He sassed back. He pretended to flip his hair as he said it. Niall let out a chuckle behind me.

“You could have at least said sorry.” I gritted through my teeth. I didn’t know why, but something about this guy really, really irritated me.

“Sorry.” He said bluntly. I clenched my fist tighter and had to fight back a growl. Harry finally spoke up again:

“Well, whatever your issues are between each other, put them on hold. The teacher’s coming over.” Harry said. I glanced up to see that a small crowd was slowly dispersing from around us.

“Mr Payne.” I heard a stern voice call out from behind me.

Uh oh.

I span around to see the coach strutting towards me; cracking his knuckles as he walked. He smirked back at me and I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I quickly span back around to glare at Harry:

“Dude, it’s just Kyle, don’t scare me like that!” I snapped. Harry shot me a cheeky grin back.

“Hey Kyle.” I greeted. Kyle frowned.

“Oi, Oi, it’s Mr. Kyle when we’re at school.” He said, trying to sound stern. Niall stifled a laugh.

“Why? When you were our senior we called you Kyle.” Niall smirked. Kyle’s face went red.