"Your Never Alone"

By NasiaWright3

Characters: Kunpimook(Main character2) You aka (Jade) (Main character1) Parents Mark Jackson (main character4... More

"Prologue"
"Our first meeting"(chapter1)
"Bam Bam".. (chapter 2)
"Something different" (chapter 3)
"A new side of him" ... (chapter 5)
"New feelings" (chapter 6)
"His point of view" (chapter7)
"her point of view" (chapter 8)
"Mark? (Chapter9)
"It's been three weeks"(chapter 10)
"secretly seeing each other" (Chapter 11)
Note from Me!!!! aka author
"timid"(chapter 12)
(Chapter 13)

"My Weekend's" (chapter 4)

55 9 3
By NasiaWright3

I squint my eyes letting some of the sunshine welcome me to morning. I sit up and stretch my arms and back "uhhh" I groan. hmmm I say while dragging my body to the bathroom to do my morning routine ,after I finish I walk downstairs to see chocolate chip pancakes,bacon,suasges,blue berry muffins ORANGE JUICE! Mom what is this? what's today ? There's no way it's my birthday because it's in summer. Mom can you please explain my curiosity I say as I take a seat and start wolfing down the food she prepared.

"Alright alright ok I know you're probably wondering why I made all your favorites .well i've been recently talking to someone."

"Hmm *cough cough* what I say almost choking on my food. "

"Yeah I met someone recently and he's coming over for dinner with his son tonight she states. "

"Oh umm well that's good you met someone. How long have you been talking with him I say."

" A year my mom says emotionless."

"Huh Whaaaaaaattttttt a year and you kept this all to your self how the fuck I mean freak oh my gosh I can't even speak properly. Mom how come you didn't tell me this I say sadly frowning."

"How come you didn't tell me about that guy my mom says in a certain tone. "

"What guy ? I ask

"That guy that had me waiting in the car for hours she says with the same tone. "

"Oh him that's because he's just a friend that I made recently and I didn't think I had to tell you that I made a friend like who does that nowadays I say jokingly "

"Well anyways he's coming here tonight at 7:30 PM with his son so just giving you a heads up cause I know you like to walk around the house in nothing but a oversized shirt with no pants so be prepared my mom states."

"Oh ok" I say ending the conversation. While walking up to my room.

So since its the weekend I run up stairs to get ready to go to Normani's and from there me and her are going to go to the library where we volunteer at on the weekends. Me and her can be pretty lazy but you know it looks good on your high school records.
And also good for college reconmmendation's.

So I finished getting ready and walked out the door and since my mom had left I locked the door and walked to her house.after a good 15 to 20 minutes I finally reached her house and knocked on the door. She opened the door and I went inside and followed her to her room.

"Ok y/n I'm just going to grab something and then we'll go." Normani said.

"Hmm alright." I replied

"Ok let's go".Normani said while carrying bags .

"Ok... hey what's that ? I ask

"Oh this is the food were going to eat that me and my mom" prepared.Normani says with a smile. And knowing your appetite I prepared a good amount she states.

"Ahahaha very funny but both of us have quite the appetite so stop making it seem like you don't eat as much as me I say sticking out my tongue."

"Yeah yeah what ever let's go Normani says while attaching our arms with one another."

We walk outside towards the bus stop to take the bus cause the library is pretty far from where we live. And as were waiting for the bus this guy starts chatting with Normani. Leaving me to stand her all by myself ehh whateves I start to mouth to Normani saying stuff like Ooooooo get it, what's his name, I love messing with her I start smiling big.

"Oh there's that beautiful smile" someone from a distance said

"Huh what who said that" I say while looking around cunfused .

"y/n I did". he states

Hmm oh hi kunpimook I say smiling.

There it is again, oh your calling me by name he says smiling.so are you free today ? he ask

Oh yeah I am.I say slightly smiling I just like your name it's cool.I say with a smile. But um yeah I'm free around 8:30pm why ? I ask

Oh thanks your name is cool to he says smiling. Oh and I was wondering if you can tutor me but since your free at 8:30 can you start tutoring me then.he ask.

"yeah of course 8:30 is good. I replied

"Ok thanks ,well call you or see you later".he says walking past me.

"The bus finally comes oh NORMANI! come on the bus is here. She yells back OK! "Um well nice meeting up with you Normani says while giving that boy her new number and a hug.

"Hmm well you two must have had a good conversation I say wiggling my eyebrows while we're walking in the bus and finding a seat."

"Oh yeah Normani says biting her bottom lip while blushing."

"Girl spill I say excitingly."

"Ok well first off his name is Jackson and he's really nice. I've actually met him a couple of times before and talked with him on the phone." She states

"Wait wait wait you've met him a couple of times before and you talked to him on the phone and you didn't tell me this." I say with my eyes shot open.

"Well I didn't want to tell you until we were for real she says blushing.
I mean we're not a couple but we're getting there". Normani states

"Awww aigoooo look at you. Shit but not only you my mom has this guy she's been talking to for a year now that she kept all to her self" I say with an I can't believe this face expression.

"Oh shit a year wow since when did you find this out". Normani asked

"I found out this morning. And he has a son to and there coming over for dinner tonight." I say

"Wow really I'm happy for her though. "Normani says while nodding her head.

"Yeah me to. But hey how long have you been talking with Jackson? I ask

"Oh just for 2 months". Normani says.

"Oh ok well I'm happy for you as well" I say with a smile.

"Aww thank you. So what were you and bam bam talking about." Normani ask.

"Oh he just wanted to know if I was free today and I told him later on today yes I am. So later I'm going to meet up with him".I say

"Oh really hmm meet up for what? Normani ask.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm his personal tutor". I say

"What really! Ooooo sure you guys are just going to be doing that. she says sarcastically"

"Girl obviously oh my gosh stop I say face palming on my hands."

"Hehe she starts giggling haha you turned so red. You must have just pictured it in your head." She says teasing me.

"NORMANI STOP !!! I shouted while covering my face with my hands in embarresment."

"Ok ok geez for someone who doesn't like him you sure act differently when we talk about him." She states.

"Uhh just be quite I say while we get off at our destination."

We walk inside of the library and check in with the librarian so she knows were here and let's us know what to help out with. Oh hello y/n and Normani we just got some new books this morning so can you two please place them where they belong.the librarian says with a smile. No problem. Me and Normani say in unison. We walk towards the new books that were in the cart and start placing them where they belong.

We finally finished at 6:30. there were so many fuckin books it was no joke and also we had to help people find what there looking for. Tired and all me and Normani split ways cause we still have stuff to do for the day. I call my mom to come and get me cause I'm to lazy to walk and take the bus. After waiting for a while it was already about that time when that guy and his son were coming over. When we reach the house finally I run quick up stairs to get ready for dinner plus for when I meet up with kunpimook later. I finished taking my shower then put on a long sleeve striped shirt with joggers it was cute but still chill that type of feel to it. As for shoes I went with white converse. And picked my hair up in a cute simple bun. Now all dressed I went downstairs and help mom finish setting up the table. And while doing so we hear the door bell ring. My mom tells me to go get the door so I do.

"Hello" I say with a smile

"Hello to you to y/n the guy my mom's been talking to says.

"What's up y/n my name is Mark."

"Oh hi Mark so you're his son "I say while walking them to the dinner table.

"Hello beautiful" the guy my mom's been talking to says to my mom.

"Hello handsome kangin" mom says.

"Oh is this your son he's so good looking". My mom states

"Oh yes this is Mark" your daughter is also beautiful .kangin
says

"Thank you "me and Mark said in unison.

We finished eating dinner and said our goodbyes. Well that went well me and my mom said in unison.

"I like him mom he's nice and is son to "I say smiling.

"I'm glad you say that cause I really like him to maybe even more then like "my mom says

"Well that's good you deserve someone like him." I say with a smile.

Well bye mom I'm going to be back later I promise I won't be out late. I stated before I left the house.

Ok y/n BE SAFE! she shouted since I'm already out the door.

As I walk outside my house I realized I don't know where he lives or where were going to meet up at. So I decided to call him. while waiting for him to pick up the phone.I suddenly felt someone creep up behind me.

"Ah-h hmm "as I was about to scream that person put there hand over my mouth. So I bit there hand.

OUCH!!! That really hurt. that person says

I run away and my phone rings...
"oh kunpimook you finally pick up I say out of breath."

"That hurt". He replied

"What did ? I ask

"You bit my finger". he says annoyed

"Oh shit that was you I'm so sorry haha. "I say while walking back to him.

"It's ok" . he says

"So we're did you want to meet up at? "I asked

"Yeah about that it's all ready late and your probably tired so we can do it tomorrow".He states

"No it's fine I promised you I would." I say

"Wow you keep your promises". He states

"Yeah why wouldn't I". I say while we take a seat on this bench near by.

"Well you know people can be bad people". He states

"Yes I know but that's not me". I stated

"Yeah I'm starting to notice that your different from others". He states

"Is that a good thing". I asked

"Yes I mean it in a good way".he says with a smile.

"Umm can I ask you something." He ask

"Sure" I simply reply

How do trust people? He asked

"Well you don't, unless you get this strong feeling telling you,you can trust this person. Why I asked

"Oh that makes sense because for some reason I feel like I can trust you. And I asked you this because I've had people who'd be so nice to me but then later on they would change in a bad way. He replied"

"Oh I see well that's nice that you trust me.I say with a smile. I've had people like that to btw."

"Oh really, it's really messed up right. He states"

"Yes it really is.I say"

"Well that's cool we have something that happened to us in common."

"Yeah I say slightly blushing while smiling"

"Oh another question I have is why do you feel alone ? He asked

"Oh um well I don't rea-l-l-y ----

"That's fine if you don't feel comfortable telling me you can always tell me some other time." he says cutting me off while looking into my eyes with his face inches from mines smiling at that.

"Umm yeah maybe I will. I say while smiling. uh I have to go it's getting late but I'll see you at school tomorrow bye kunpimook I say with a big smile."

"Oh yeah right I lost track of time.he says while blushing and slightly smiling.well bye y/n see you around."

I smile back and walk home. But then he grabbed my wrist.

"Let me walk you home.remember that's my job he says while still holding my wrist."

"Oh yeah but it's just around the corner I'll be fine.I say while removing my wrist from his grip."

"Still what did I tell you no one should never be alone. He states with a serious face."

"Uhh geez I mean if you want to.I say jokingly while laughing.let's just say I can't take people seriously when there making a serious face."

"What's so funny I just care about your safety that's all. He states"

"I know I know it's just that your serious face is funny. I say while trying to hold in my laughter."

"Oh I see hmm well isn't this your house bye. He says with a mean tone."

"Uh ok then.I basically say to myself cause he already left. "

"Did I just get him upset. Man y/n uh you have to be careful of what you say."

"I walk inside my house and my mom is just standing there."

"Where have you been. It's past the time you said you'd be home. mom states."

"Oh I was just with Normani catching up on some school work I missed on friday. I lied "

"Oh ok well you should've called me to let me know I was worried. mom says."

"I know I know I'm sorry mom." I say while giving her a good night hug and kiss."

I walk up stairs to my room and change into more comfortable clothes because I just can't sleep in pants. I then just plop on my bed trying to fall asleep but I can't because I can't stop thinking of how I made him mad, I mean what if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Why am I even stressing over him. I sigh and just close my eyes and just attempt to sleep.

___________________________________

Hello beautiful people hope you enjoy this. I tried to make this a good chapter. so hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1K 101
The tittle say it all πŸ’šπŸ˜‰ I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. πŸ‘πŸ» Btw all the picture in t...
40.4K 1.7K 25
wherein jackson is dared to seduce the 'grim reaper' date him and break his heart. status : completed
345K 9.8K 17
❝Nudes?❞ ❝Who this?❞ [UNDER MAJOR EDITING!] -- copyright © - Queen-Tuan, Jackson Wang AU // Book 1/7 in Got7 Series, credit to @jimin-senpai
5.9K 182 7
Mark has a secret crush on Youngjae that starts to become not so secret when he goes to the extremes to be with the person he loves. *Psycho Lover St...