MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE #Watt...

By Amy21Rose

A story about a heart broken girl who fell in love with the most undeserving guy. She knew she had to split h... More

MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
Thank You So Much!!!

CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

126 11 4
By Amy21Rose

I found my bag at the door of Jade's room. I hadn't talked to her and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to but after I saw her, it didn't seem like. She was furious and her room was a mess.

"Are you cleaning?" I asked while looking at her.

"Yes, and the only garbage here is that bag of yours" she retorted.

"What's wrong?" I questioned calmly.

"You" she flared her nostrils.

"Jade, I mean no harm to you" I said and she sniggered.

"I can see that very well. But you know what? This is not where you belong. You are Amarion's girlfriend and not my friend or Lily's sister or mom's daughter. So, stay where you belong!" she yelled and I felt pity on how she thought. I couldn't understand what made her think that way or if there was something wrong I had done.

"I am not the one you can't stand, it's yourself you are failing to bear" I replied and she stared at me surprised. The fact that she couldn't blend with her family and I could, bothered her. But she didn't want to admit that. She couldn't take the blame. Instead of the confession, she was fuming at me. Little did she know that it was making things worse.

I grabbed my bag and headed to Amarion's room, trying to push, what had happened, to the back of my mind. I lightly knocked on the door and found it open.

"Hey" Amarion said as he typed on his laptop.

"Hey" I responded and stepped inside. As I closed the door, I kept the bag on the side with a thump.

"Bag?" he asked as he looked at it.

"Yeah" I replied in monotone.

"Did Jade kick you out of her room?" he joked as he went back to typing.

"No, I thought that now that your mom knows about us, I could stay here. And why bother Jade all the time" I lied and walked to Amarion. I placed my hands on his shoulders and gazed at the laptop screen. He minimised the mail he was composing and kept his hand on mine.

"Want to spend some time?" he asked and lowered the screen of his laptop.

"It's okay if you want to continue your work. Besides, we have all night" I replied wondering what he was hiding from me.

"Nothing is more important than you" he said and kissed on my hand.

I smiled and sat in his lap. My arms swung around his neck and my forehead rested against his.

"A whole cosmos shines in your eyes, every time I look into them" he whispered and I ran my finger along his jawline.

"You know what keeps it ablaze?" I asked with a smirk.

"What?" he whispered.

"You" I replied and pecked his lips.

"And what if I am not there?" he asked while placing the strand of hair behind my ear.

"There would be no cosmos" I answered and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"I wouldn't let that happen" he said and kissed on my cheek.

"I know" I replied, my faith on him was immortal just like our love.

He embraced me tighter as if telling me that he had the same faith on me. Then what was he hiding, again?

"Amarion" I said. I wanted to ask him why he had not shown me the mail. I wasn't being curious but I feared if something was bothering him.

He hummed in response and just when I was about to ask, his cellphone buzzed.

He reached out for the phone as he pulled away from me. He looked at the screen and smiled.

"Mom is asking if we need snacks. Didn't we have dinner a little while ago" he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

He typed her a reply and a frown appeared on his face as he read her next message. He quickly sent another text and worry covered his face. I watched him confused.

"What happened?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Mom said that she was asking it for Sean" he replied and I gave him a reluctant look.

"She said that she sent him upstairs because he was in a rush. She couldn't give him anything" he answered and I stared at him.

"Then where is he?" I asked.

"That's what I am wondering and I hope what I am thinking isn't true" he replied enigmatically.

I stood up and watched as he looked at the door and sighed.

"I won't leave him" he muttered under his breath and stormed towards the door. He left the room angrily. Bewildered, I followed him. He stopped in front of Jade's room and that's when I realised what he meant.

"We have to use the tunnel" he said and went back to his room. I kept pursuing him and we crawled through the tunnel into Jade's washroom. The hatch was open because I had been using it.

I held Amarion's arm as he was about to open the door to her room. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. I didn't say anything but I knew my eyes had told him what I wanted to. He nodded and lowered the handle of the door.

As the door opened, our eyes gaped. The sight was not what we were anticipating. A black haired and tanned skin boy was on Jade and they were kissing. I recognised the guy to be Sean because I had seen him with Amarion before. I looked at Amarion who was beyond furious.

"Sean" he yelled and I swear I had never seen him angrier.

Sean looked up in shock and Jade's jaw dropped. Sean quickly got off Jade and walked to Amarion.

"Hey pal, I can explain" he said and as soon as he came closer, Amarion punched him in the face.

"Okay, I know you're mad but" Sean continued as he wiped the blood from the corner of his busted lip but Amarion struck another blow.

"Amarion" I said but he had already grabbed Sean's collar.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he whispered with disgust.

"I swear man, I meant no harm" he replied and Amarion punched in his stomach.

"Harm? You were on her! I caught you making out with my damn sister!" he yelled and hit Sean against a wall.

Sean growled in pain but he didn't hit Amarion back.

"Dude! Will you calm down and listen to me" he pleaded.

"What's to listen when I have seen it all" Amarion shouted.

"I feel like hitting you until you can't breathe" he continued and shoved him against the wall hardly.

"Stop it Amarion" Jade yelped and Amarion glared at her.

"You just shut the hell up" he yelled.

"Why?" Jade questioned with audacity.

"Because you were just caught with my best friend or should I say former best friend" Amarion said, his voice was low. He was hurt, the two important people of his life had betrayed him. I didn't know what to do or how to console him. He needed me but I was impotent.

"Buddy just listen" Sean said with his hands up.

"Don't call me that. You have lost all rights to" Amarion hissed.

I quickly grabbed Amarion's arm and pulled him away, hoping that my touch would make him a little calm.

"Try to listen to him" I said and Amarion clenched his jaw.

"Dude, you got a girlfriend too and you didn't even tell me. Why are you offended when I did the same" Sean reasoned, failing to take advantage of his chance to speak. I hit my forehead mentally.

"Your girlfriend is my sister" Amarion replied with anger. I could feel how hard it was for him to spit those words but he had no other choice.

"So? Can't she have a boyfriend? You find that wrong? And you fall in love with a girl who had an older boyfriend and that's totally fine" Sean spoke those words which made me angry on him too. My eyes gaped and my heart skipped a beat. To how many more people had Jade talked about my past? How could she?

"You've said enough" Amarion yelled and punched him in the face again.

"Why does that bother you so much? Because she is your love? What about mine?" Sean kept questioning Amarion.

Amarion swiftly shoved him against the wall.

"Say another word about her and I will kick you so hard that your generations will suffer" Amarion threatened him, his face had turned red.

"Our generations" Sean looked at Jade and replied with a smirk.

Amarion furiously pushed him to the floor and pointed a finger at him

"This is why I don't want you with her" Amarion spoke through gritted teeth.

"Amour has saved my life and proven her love for me" Amarion gestured at me and said. His words eased the anguish that had rose inside me due to Sean's words.

"In case, your girlfriend has not told you, Amour also saved her life" Amarion informed Sean and he seemed flabbergasted.

I walked to Amarion and held him back before he could punch Sean again.

"I am going to tell mom about this" Amarion whispered but I didn't let go of his hand.

"I'll tell about you two aswell" Jade spoke out after a long silence.

"Mom already knows Jadey" Amarion said in a mocking tone and moved to the door followed by me. Jade seemed surprised.

"Then I'll tell dad" she continued.

"Mom will convince her" Amarion replied with a smirk.

Jade remained silent for a moment but just when we were about to leave she spoke out.

"I'll tell Amour's parents" she grinned like a vamp. Her words knocked the air out of me. I stood frozen and Amarion turned around.

"I don't understand why the both of you are bringing this on Amour" Amarion questioned with worry, the thought of losing me had flashed in his mind.

"Yelling and threatening won't resolve this. You all need to cool your minds and then have a peaceful talk. Maybe tomorrow" I said calmly, trying to tame the threats that were storming inside me.

"But why Amour?" Amarion asked me with confusion.

"We have to listen what they have to say" I answered and he rolled his eyes.

"We've listened to them enough" Amarion replied and looked at the two of them with disgust.

"I know he said hateful things but that's because you kept hitting him. He didn't hit you back physically but mentally" I reasoned and Amarion rubbed his temples with his fingers.

"We'll talk tomorrow" I said as I looked at Amarion. He gazed back at me with painful eyes and nodded. I smiled in relief and guided him out of the room without saying a word to Jade and Sean.

Amarion threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes. I closed the door and watched him as he breathed, his chest moved up and down gradually. Apparently, he was in his room, in his home. But if I looked beyond the illusion, I saw a genuine soul who was lost in his own world. He thought he was walking in the right direction but all of a sudden, there was a dead end. He didn't know whether to retrace his steps or to jump from the cliff. He laid there on the edge, wondering where had he gone astray.

I walked to him and sat on the edge of the bed. I caressed my hands on his hair and watched as he opened his eyes. Pain and confusion had made them red. He placed his hand on my cheek and tried to smile but he failed miserably.

"It's okay, you don't have to be fine" I whispered and moved my hand to his cheek. He shifted his hand to mine and just gazed at me. He didn't say a word but his eyes were screaming out to me. The emotion on his face was the same as of the day when he was stuck in the burning mall and I had found him. He was so happy and now hurt. He didn't deserve it.

"Say something" I pleaded because I couldn't take his silence anymore. I wanted him to let all of his pain out and let it fade in the air. I couldn't bear to watch him sink in anguish.

"I love you" he said and a tear slipped from his eye.

"I love you too but why are you crying?" I replied and wiped the drop of impotency from his cheek.

"I don't want to lose you" he quivered.

"You're not losing me" I replied, worry invaded me.

"Sean is not right for Jade and if I try to save her, she'll take you away from me" he said with pain.

"How can you say that Sean is not good for her? Isn't he your best friend?" I asked as I looked into his eyes but he closed them.

"I know him as a friend not as a lover. And why would he choose Jade? I mean she isn't his type" Amarion reasoned.

I laid down beside him and rested my head on his arm.

"Maybe they're infatuated" I replied and he sniggered.

"Maybe they're just having fun that they'll regret" he answered coldly.

"We have to give them a chance Amarion" I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

"Why? Didn't you listen to what he had said about you?" He replied angrily.

"I know and I didn't like it but that is what Jade had told him. Maybe she knew how you would react and she prepared Sean's mind before hand" I reasoned. That did seem like the truth because those didn't sound like Sean's words to me.

"Okay that's a possibility but I don't have a good feeling about this. Why would Sean want to get along with Jade?" He spoke calmly this time.

"Because he genuinely likes her. You tell me Amarion, why would he have fun with his best friend's sister? He knows very well who he would be dealing with. Then why would he do that?" I questioned and gazed at his frowned countenance.

He thought for a while and then looked at me.

"We don't even know for how long this has been going" he said regretfully.

"Amour, if I listen to them and find out that my suspicion was right, what would we do then? Ending them would be ending us" he continued.

"I know but we have to listen to them" I said softly.

"I am confused Amour" he massaged his fingers in my hair, reminding me that he felt calm when he did that to me.

"They're like us. Everyone deserves a chance, we got one too" I reasoned as I kissed on the side of his neck.

"If they don't endeavour, we'll do what's best" I trailed on and he sighed.

"This may sound selfish but ending them would also be fatal for our love" he said and his adam's apple bobbed.

"It won't, our love is more resilient than we think" I replied and placed my hand on his chest.

"We have to give them a chance" I continued in an attempt to diminish his confusion.

"But what about us?" He questioned and a other a tear slipped from his eye.

"We have no other choice" I responded sadly.

He didn't say a word, just stared at me silently. I kissed the tear away and moved my lips to his.

He kissed me back gradually and calmly. There was no rush, no fire, he was soft and his lips were cold. His arms slid around me and his tongue gently moved along my bottom lip. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes, his appeared tired and almost defeated like a king about lose his realm.

I planted a kiss on his forehead and he whispered "I don't know how I would have coped without you" .

"I promise I won't leave you" I gazed at his face and that's when he smiled. My heart bloomed to see the frost finally thaw.

"Keep smiling" I said and he nodded.

"I want to sleep. Will you help me?" He asked like a child and I beamed at his innocence.

I sat up and placed his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair gently and watched as he drifted to sleep like an angel.

"I love you" I whispered and I knew his heart whispered back "I love you too".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 79 62
deep down everyone has secrets , deep down everyone is in pain. some people are just better at hiding it or feel like pain is okay. a girl who seems...
1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
4.6K 95 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
4.2K 379 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...