BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIR...

By angelprincess24

( This is the second book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES ) ANGELA ANDERSON is a 24 years old young woman, who is c... More

BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIRE
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EXTRA
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
PROLOGUE OF 'LOVE ON A TOUR'
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 10

75.9K 2.4K 74
By angelprincess24

Follow me on TWITTER at : angel_lover24 .

You can also join me on FACEBOOK at : Angel Lopri and share your views and ideas with me.

You can now also join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

Share the sweet love story of ANGELA AND NOAH more and more with your friends, family and relatives!!

Also read other book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES :-

"MEETING MR. BILLIONAIRE (MMB)"

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE !!

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ANGELA'S POV :-

"Princess, now you are mine. Never take this ring out of your finger. This ring will show everyone that you belong with me." Noah said and then brought my hand closer to his mouth and started kissing my knuckles. A spark of electricity passed down my spine. His hot breath, hitting my hand, made me shiver in pleasure. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I reacting so weird? What are these sensations that I am feeling? I have never felt them before. Why does my body react so differently in front of him?

Mr. Jerkhead then left my hand and I instantly started missing the feel of his hand intertwined with mine. Oh God, what is wrong with me? Please help me!

"Princess, please choose a ring for me too," Noah told me, pointing his hand at the trays kept on the counter. What? Is he going to wear girls' jwellery? Because all the rings in trays were for women. Does he really want me to choose one of them for him?

I looked at the trays placed on the counter and was embarrassed to notice that the previous trays had already been replaced with the trays containing men's rings. When did this even happen? Why didn't I notice? My cheeks started heating up in embarrassment. I started biting my lower lip, which I usually do when I become embarrassed.

"Don't," Noah's voice brought me back to reality. He was standing behind me and was whispering in my ear. Why is he standing so close to me? His breath is hitting on my neck, making me even more embarrassed. I opened my mouth to say something, but words were not coming out of my mouth. My heart started beating very fast and I was breathing heavily. What has happened to me? I started biting my lip even more.

"I said don't," Mr. Jerkhead whispered in my ear, "Are you trying to seduce me, princess? If yes, then you have finished your task successfully, babe! I am already turned on. So now please stop biting your lip because you might get hurt and I don't want to see you in pain. And never do this again in front of me, because when you do so, I am tempted to kiss you then and there. I only have the right to bite and suck those pink soft tempting lips," Noah told me and then he took my earlobe in his mouth and started sucking and biting it. A moan escaped from my lips and I felt Noah smirking at me. Idiot! Satisfied by my response, he finally left my earlobe, but still stood behind me. I looked around only to find slut giving me death glares, and other workers grinning at us. Is Mr. Jerkhead mad? How can he pull on such a stunt in front of so many people? Oh God, this is so much embarrassing!

"No need to be embarrassed baby. Now choose one ring for me, princess," Noah whispered huskily in my ear.

How can I concentrate on choosing the ring, when this idiot is distracting me so much? Why does he always stands so close to me? Can't he give me some privacy? Jerk!

I started looking for a perfect ring for Mr. Jerkhead. There were many beautiful rings, but none looked good enough for him. I mean a sexy and handsome person like him should have something unique! Wait? What? What did you just say Angela? Do you really think that he is handsome and sexy? No, no, no, I didn't mean it that way! Then what did you exactly mean Angela?

I think that I am soon going to become mad. But this is actually not my fault. This is Mr. Jerkhead's fault. He is invading my privacy and is making me feel strange and weird sensations. Angela, you should stay away from this man! This man is not good. He is a devil, who will definitely make your life a complete hell!

Suddenly my eyes went on a very precious and beautiful ring. It was just perfect for a devil like him. It was somewhat similar to that of mine and had a beautiful big royal blue diamond in its centre.

I immediately picked up the ring in my hand and turned around to show it to Mr. Jerkhead. He was staring at me only, with amusement clearly visible in his eyes. Why is he looking at me like that? Whatever. It is none of my business. I shook my head to remove unnecessary thoughts from my mind.

"This one. It is beautiful, isn't it?" I said, showing the ring to him.

"Yes, it is beautiful, but not as beautiful as the lady standing in front of me." Noah said and then winked at me. Oh God, what is wrong with this man? Why does he always has to flirt with me? But whatever Mr. Jerkhead, I will never fall for you. I will never give you a chance to hurt me! I know that you can never love me. You can only break my heart. And unfortunately I am engaged to this heartbreaker manwhore, who can never learn to love!

*************************

HEY GUYS ,
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DO YOU LIKE IT?
TELL ME YOUR REVIEWS BY COMMENTING !!

KEEP VOTING !!
VOTE MORE AND MORE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR NOLA !!

KEEP READING, VOTING AND SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL !!
TAKE CARE !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 64.6K 43
Thea Morris is 23 years old and she works as an interior designer for a well-known company in Paris. She always rejected all the guys that asked her...
11.7K 502 33
Book 2 of My Boss Baby Series After two years of dating, Noah and Anya have been raising their two-year-old daughter together as they are progressin...
1.8M 931 1
"You're not serious right?" He gave me a bored look, turning around to face me completely. He brought his face a little closer and parted his lips t...
1.2M 39K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...