Lost (A VenturianTale Fanfict...

By xXCresseliasDreamXx

This is based off of one of Venturians murder videos, also please follow my friend @speckitty she has a book... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

18 1 0
By xXCresseliasDreamXx

Red head butted me, trying to return my personality to normal. My vision cleared, and through blurry eyes, I watched my hands fade back to normal. Splotches of purple hazily appeared and disappeared as I watched. Looking back up, I saw that the audience had all fled. I sighed with relief, only to hear a familiar voice. "It's the girl dragged away by the fox! What a surprise!" I scowled, but careful to keep my anger in check. "That mangy mutt can't save yo- ow!" Jimmy cried out. He fell, clutching his shin, Red standing behind him. I ran for my life, because I knew if he caught me, I wouldn't be so lucky. After running for what seemed like forever, I collapsed on a bench, weary and hoping I was safe. With no other choice, I let my head fall onto the seat and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
82.5K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...