Was a Tomboy ?

By narij__

Lila is a 17 Tomboy girl. she didn't care about life or about anyone until she met him. Jack a handsome and p... More

Was a Tomboy ?
Its all about HIM
Doodles
Painful
Summer Party
Getting Ready
Do i have to ?
Lost and Found
Whats Wrong with Kim ?
It was just us !
Felt like Dreaming
Whats Sally up to ?
Trusting Sally
The Island !
Where is Lila ?
Found her
Kim and Lila
Only you in my heart
Put me Down !
Together alone but..
Keep me on your Mind !
Walking out the door
For REAL ?

My Perfect Ending

3.1K 80 15
By narij__

The last Chapter ! i enjoyed writing this story  !! thats my first one !

Comment and Vote Please :)))

--------------------------------------------------------

The Last Chapter [ My Perfect Ending ! ]

Am I dreaming ? could it be real ? Is he really calling for me ? does he mean these words ? I blanked out for a couple seconds.

He then repeated what he just said.

' its my poem title guyz so please listen to it.. espicially you Lila' he said in the mic.

I then turned my head towards the stage he is standing on. My heart is pumping so fast that I could feel it ll rip out my chest. I looked at him and my eyes full of tears that I couldn't actually stop. He just called me only love ! I didn't care about Sally or anyone else. I know she is glaring at us like her eyes want to kill me. I really didn't care. Even if I am going to die this moment.

I then looked into his eyes like no one is here but us two and listened carfully to what he ll say.

 actually i missed up a little but i hope you listen to it carefully. Its not perfect but its my first and only poem …. I ll just say it now’ he smiled at me and I just melted in his eyes !

‘its all about you.

So Please just don’t go !

I watch you Every single day !

Dying for only one Hey !

Amazed by the way you are looking !

You don’t know, but I was always stalking.

Lost in your eyes

Who I know tell no lies !

Captivated by the way you smile

I just adore you all ! even your hair style !

OMG ! Girl you amuse me !

I cant take you out of my mind.

Cant you see ??

You are the one I wanted so long to find !’

Silence was all I can see in that moment. My eyes were full of tears. I watched him messing with his hair trying to hide his feelings and his face. even in this situation he was just perfect !

‘ Lila !!’ he shouted .

‘ I JUST LOVE YOU !!!!’ he yelled !!

‘ I know I am not so good at this.. but Lila please be in my World !’ he jumped out stage and towards me.

‘ be with me Lila.. I waited so long for this moment to come. For me to say these words’ he said.

i… I couldn’t believe my eyes ! my heart was dancing with joy ! I almost fainted.  Jack loves me !! Jack really loves me !! he loves Lila the tomboy girl ! he loves that reckless girl in the school. That little bully with her small figure.

‘ Jack…… I…..you really love me ?’ I asked while glaring at his eyes.

‘ I adore you ! from the very first day I saw you in our school… I tried talking to you so many times.. tried to grab your attention by any mean.. but you always leave me alone ! ….. I am willing to die for you Lila … just be in my life’ he said while holding my both hands.

I brust into tears.

‘ OH ! Jackkkk ….. I love you .. I love you so much !! i always wanted you !’ I jumped in the air and hugged him tighly .. I didn’t want to let him go !

‘ OH !! such a lovely couples… Lila the tomboy girl and Jack’ Sally said while putting her hands on her hips.

‘ just leave them! Sallyyy.. for god sake … just bug off and leave them !!’ Ingy cried !

‘ she just cant take whats mine !!!! ‘ Sally yelled at ingy when I see her coming towards me and Jack and was going to slap me on my face when Jack

‘ I am not yours Sally and you wont dare and put a finger on my Lila !! I am hers and shes mine !! !! ‘ he shouted at her and grabbed her hands away from me , at his moment I really felt protective.

‘ I don’t care about your shit anymore !! I ll be with her and wont let you touch her !’ he said and then our eyes met in a a second I found my self hugging him again.

I then snapped out pushing him away remembering that sooner or later we will be apart again because in couple days each one of us will enter a different university.

‘ Jack…It wont work’ I whispered with a tear dropped on my hands.

‘ Why ??’ he yelled.

‘ we will enter 2 different universities in two different provinces so.. I guess …’ I said and then saw a smirk on his face.

‘ Oh Lila…. you just don’t know .. don’t you ?’ he smiled at me while grabbing my small hands.

‘ I am entering the same university as you … you don’t remember when Ingy came to you asking about which uni you ll enrol in ?’ he asked.

‘ yeah … I remember…ohhh so that’s why she kept pushing me to enter IBMS !!!!!’ I snapped out in joy…

OMG!!! We ll be in the same place for the next 4 COMING  years!! I am dreaming !

‘ you were always in my mind lila… all the time.. never left my heart’ he whispered in my ears and my cheeks turned red.

‘ JACKK !!! I promise you I ll change… I ll change my life just for you.. my way … my look.. ‘ and before I even complete what I was just saying. His hands were on my lips softly and then said.

‘ Lila .. Please…. I love you the way you are……..that simple reckless tomboy Lila’ he whispered once again in my ears leaving me shivering.

And then he reached his hands out and said.

‘ Shall we dance my one and only tomboy princess ?’ he said.

I immediately  let my hands out with his and he took me to the hall leaving all the crowd behind and Sally I can see her looking at us. I don’t care. in just forgot about all I knew.. my life… myself when I am in his arms.

He then moved his head away from me and I can see him staring.

I blushed and tried to hide my face but he then softly grabbed it .

‘ Please don’t !’ he said.

And then he looked into my eyes.

‘ Lila….i love you’ he said.

‘ me too Jack…. I love you’ I told him back.

It was like a dream. The hall was so quite like there were only me and him there. And for the coming years it ll only be us !

I could see Kim now staring at us with a grief in his eyes.

He then came near us and said ‘ Jack… you know I didn’t like you so much before but please take good care of her’

And then he came near me and I could see tears in his eyes.

‘ Lila… when I saw your smile now .. I just couldn’t help it but let you go to the one you love. I wish you happiness’ he said.

‘ Oh … Kim you ll always be my best friend ever.’ I said while grabbing him near me and actually before I hugged him I could hear Jack groaning.

‘ I guess that’s enough ‘ Jack glared at me.

I giggled ‘ oh.. ok Kim…thanks’ I felt really happy when I saw jealousy in Jack’s eyes.

‘ Lila… you know I wont let anyone touch you …’ he said,

‘ but.. even Kim’ I smirked at him trying to see how he look when he is jealous

‘ Especially Kim’ he said.

‘ I don’t need anyone but you Jack………… I am willing to give up all my names for you ….’ I said .

I could see his satisfied look on his face. I giggled again and wished for god this moments will last forever !!!!

 Jack’s Part

I watched that smile on her beautiful tanned face. I was so happy that I am the one who could make her smile that way. I took her hands into mine and came near her when I I listened to these sweet words she just said.

‘‘ I don’t need anyone but you Jack………… I am willing to give up all my names for you ….’ She said .

I was satisfied enough with these words. I didn’t want anything in the world but her !

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The E.N.D

Hope you enjoy it as well :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 14
21 year old Lilaea is on her 4th year of college when she realized that she doesn't want to be a virgin, as stupid as it sounds...what happens when h...
388 24 30
Tessa Linton led the dream life of a teenager. Her parents were both doctors, and made an abundance of money. Against her wishes, her father insisted...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
1M 13.8K 24
Lila is a 17 year old girl who is abused and raped. she's also a werewolf and see's only one way out of her horrible life. Die or escape.Sam is the...