Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

New Friend

7.4K 236 229
By wazzupcake

So hey! The vacation was supposed to be just 2-3 chapters but many of you suggested to make the story longer, so I'm planning on adding another 2 to it, if you guys don't mind. Here is another short chapter guys, I hope you enjoy this one. Also Thank you for all your wonderful comments! You guys never failed to put a smile on my face.

P.S
Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars!

-A

Cara's POV

I don't really know what Kendall's up to, but I'm definitely not happy with it. I know that she just doesn't want me to sleep alone at night, but being with the two of them in the same room, would just give me more pain than staying solo at the living room.

But I'm not mad at her though. I love her that much, besides I still want us to enjoy this vacation.

"I'll just go to the room and rest." I simply stated, as soon as we got inside the villa.

I can feel them staring at me, specially Joe with that same look that he's giving me lately, but I'm not in the mood of having a self pity, so I just shrugged them all off. I'm just tired and having the thoughts about Kendall and Harry makes me weaker than I already am. Plus the fact that, I would probably see them cuddling in the bed later.

That would definitely suck. I'll just drink alcohol until I fall asleep on the couch. Atleast they won't bother to wake me up if that happens and I won't see things that would break my heart even more.

"Okay then, Tyga, Justin and I will go and fix the things we'll use for the bon fire later." Joe said, and glances at Harry.

"You wanna come, mate? We could definitely used a hand." Joe asked Harry and the latter just smiled before answering, "Sure! No problem at all."

The four of them proceeded to go at the beach, while the girls just proceeded to walk around the villa.

I'll just sleep this through, and later when I wake up, I better put on a smile on my face.

I walked upstairs and searched for our designated room. And when I've found it, I immediately went inside and was met by a queen size bed and a love seat beside it.

Wow! Just great. Way to go! I patheticaly whispered to myself, as I find the situation awkward.

Remember the promise Cara? Said my brain, which made me just shrugged the situation off.

I just proceeded to the love seat, then lay down, as I close my eyes, preparing to take a nap.

I won't let anything destroy this vacation.

Just when I was about to drip off to sleep, I heard my phone vibrated and saw Joe's name in the screen.

From: Jonas

Do what you have to do. I'll make sure he won't be there to bother you ;)

I can't help but to shook my head in disbelief, on how supportive Joe is to me. I was typing my reply, trying to tell him not to do something anymore because I'm just fine, when suddenly the rooms door swang open and there came the love of my life.

"Hey." Kendall shyly greeted and I can hear nervousness and hesitation in her voice. She didn't even looked at me in the eyes, as she just keeps on staring at the floor, while playing her fingers.

She thinks I'm mad. How can I be mad at you? I can't do that.

Yes, I'm not fun of what she just made me do, but I know that she just doesn't want for me to be alone.

I smiled at her genuinely, as I sit straight up. "Come." I invited her, as I pat the space beside me.

She looked at me first, maybe trying to figure out if I'm angry or what, but nonetheless did what I told her to do.

"I'm sorry." That's the first two words that came out from her mouth, as soon as she sat down beside me.

I turn my head to look at her, and I swear, all the pain that I've been feeling was immediately thrown off the window, when I met her brown eyes that was now on the verge of crying.

Oh my Kenny boo..

"Oh love, No. No. No. Please..don't cry." I immediately wiped her tears with my thumb and engulfed her in an embrace.

My heart breaks everytime I see you cry..

"I'm sorry for hurting you again. I'm really sorry." She hardly said in between sobs and I can feel the liquids dripping on my neck making my shirt moist.

I gently rub my palms against her back and tried to comfort her. "Hey, hush now love. Please stop crying..it pains me so much when you do.." I whispered at her ear, as I let my lips meet the side of her head.

She just shook her head again and continued to apologize. "I'm really sorry..I'm such a bitch." She said and sob again.

"But please believe me Cara.." She paused a little as her crying takes the best of her. "I just don't want to be alone with him.." She tried her best to speak but failed again, when another sob had escaped her mouth. "And..and that's why I told you to stay with us." She finishes as she nuzzled her head in my neck even more.

"I really want to be with you." She added, which made a smile to form in my lips.

"It's okay love. I'm okay. Please stop crying." I honestly said to her, as I tighten the hug that I'm giving her.

"But you're mad.." She answered back, then pulled away from our hug, as she wiped her tears with her palm like a kid and even rubbed her eyes multiple times.

I can't contain myself anymore, as I chuckled a little, on how cute she looks after crying.

As much as I hate to see her crying, i just can't help it! She's so cute! And Her nose are so red, that it making me want to just pinch it.

And when she heard me giggle, she turn to look at me and got her eyebrows furrowed. "What?" She sadly asked.

I just shook my head as an answer and slowly placed my hands on both side of her cheeks. "I'm not mad Ken. I can't be mad at you. That would be so impossible. " I said with all honesty, as I lean in a little and let our forheads rest against each other.

"Why are you so good to me?" She whispered, and we both just closed our eyes and cherished this moment together.

I can feel my heart beating so fast, as a smile made its way into my face. I slowly took her right hand and gently place it against my chest, as I let her feel how my heart beats for her. "That's the reason why."

She then opened her eyes, and I was greeted by the shining happy and expressive brown eyes, that I love the most.

She gave me the most heart warming smile that she has ever given me, as she take a deep breath and opened her mouth to say something,

"Cara.." She started, and my heart started to beat faster than before..

"I.." She continued, and there I was nervously listening to what she's gonna say next..

"Lo-"

"Babe?" Harry's voice stopped Kendall from talking and made both of us immediately pulled away from each other, just right before the door opens.

"Hey, there you are. I've been looking for you." Harry greeted Kendall with a peck on the cheeks, as he gave me a smile.

I just tried to smile back, as I stood up and tried to do something to divert my attention from them.

What the hell just happened?

What was that she's going to say?

Those questions flooded my mind, as I tried to look for something in my luggage, even though I don't even know what I'm looking for.

Why the fuck am I acting like we just got caught red handed?

"Hey Carz? Can I borrow my girlfriend for a bit? I just wanted to take her for a walk and you know, enjoy this vacation." Harry's voice startled me from my thoughts.

"Oh, Harry, I wanted to rest-" Kendall started to talk but I cut her off, as I saw the sadness in his boyfriends eyes which brought a new wave of emotion on me.

Guilt.

"I don't mind at all. Go ahead Ken." I said and tried my best to give her a reassuring smile.

I saw her giving me a 'what are you doing look' but I just nodded my head at her, as if saying that 'its okay'.

I just don't feel like myself right now. With questions flooding my mind and the mixed feeling of being happy, giddy and guilty that was invading me, I can definitely have some alone time.

"Good! Let's go babe." Harry said as she opened the door for his girlfriend, who tried to look at me with pleading eyes once more, but I just smiled at her and turn to my back.

I also need to go for a walk.

---------------------------------------------------

As soon as I walk down the stairs, Gigi was the first one to notice my presence. "Hey, you want something to eat?" She asked and offered me the sandwich she's holding.

I just smiled and shook my head, as I walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Gigi asked which made me turn my head to look at her.

"Going out for a walk." I simply replied, as I still don't feel like talking.

"The boys just finished fixing everything. You can roam around first, but be sure to come back before sunset C." Selena reminded me and I just nodded my head, as I proceeded to walk outside.

----------------------------------------------------

The sun is at its peek, the sea and the sky both illuminating the blueness of each other, and the only thing that I can hear was the sound of the wave gracefully crawling onto the shore.

Well, this is good a good place to relax.

I breath in the fresh air coming from the ocean, as my feet felt the hotness of the sand beneath me. Upon looking at the beautiful view infront of me, I can't help but to let my mind be clouded by the girl who can make me feel butterflies in my stomach, again.

If only she's here with me, I bet I'll enjoy this more than ever.

You let her go with him Cara. My brain started to fight with me again.

But that's the right thing to do. I just felt guilty upon seeing Harry's face.

And then just like that, I started to think of the questions that had flooded my mind earlier.

What was that she's about to say?

Why do I feel like she's about to..

No Cara, stop. Don't assume.

I was now silently talking to myself, telling it control its damn feelings and don't get my hopes up, before I ended up banging my head on the wall for assuming too much and end up breaking my heart even more than it already is.

"Your sigh is deeper than the sea. I can guarantee you that. Believe me, I almost drowned." I heard an unfamiliar but sweet voice, which made me totally come back from my thoughts.

I turn my head to my left and found a beautiful girl, smiling from ear to ear while looking at me.

She has this cute smile that is showing how perfect her teeth is. She also has this deep blue eyes just like mine which I find really cool and add the fact that she's definitely taller than me for about an inch or two.

Damn! She's beautiful. I thought to myself.

"Thank you, but not as beautiful as you." She said and winked at me, which made me just wanna go to the beach and drown myself because of the embarassment that I just put myself into.

I can't help but to cover my face with my palm, as I felt my cheeks heating. "Oh God.." I mumbled.

"And you're cute when you blush." She again complimented me, which made me redder than I already am.

I just burried my face under my palm, until I felt my body easing up.

"Oh hey, relax." She said and I can feel her smiling upon saying it.

"Sorry, I was just..Oh..nevermind.." I was about to explain that I was a little bit stunned by her beauty, but then I struggled to find the right words on how to say it without scaring her off.

She chuckled a little and then turn her gaze at the sea. "It's okay, you know. You don't have to explain anything. Relax for a little." She casually said.

"You think of things too much." She continued, sounding like she have known me for years which made me turn my whole attention on her.

Who is this girl?

Why do I feel at ease with her?

Why am I talking to her? I don't even know her name.

"You see? You really are an anxious person!" She laughed, which made me more confused.

Holy shit! I didn't said that outloud. Is she a mind reader or something?

"No, I'm not a mind reader or a witch or whatever. I'm just good on reading people and besides you're not good on hiding your emotions." She chuckled and began to walk towards the water.

"Hey! Wait up!" Even though I find her a little wierd, there is something about her that I find interesting.

Don't get me wrong. Not in a romantic way, because my heart is already taken by the most beautiful girl in the world. But I can feel that this girl and I will get along just fine.

"Barbara. Barbara Palvin. Not 'hey'." She smiled at me as she extend her right hand.

"Cara. Cara Delevingne." I said giving her the same smile, as I shook her hand.

"Well, it's nice to formally meet you 'Ms. Sigh is deeper than the sea'." She said in a teasing manner which made me chuckle.

"And it's nice to meet you too, ' Ms. I will read what's on your mind so I can totally freak you out'." I teased back and the both of us end up splashing water in each other's face.

Well this day isn't that bad after all.

----------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you rented the whole villa just for yourself. You're selfish, do you know that?" I said to Barbara, because I learned that she was the one who rented the other villa beside ours.

She chuckled a little and jokingly pushed me away from her. "Hey! I wanted to have a peace of mind. But I guess I won't be having that tonight, since I saw your friends getting ready for a bon fire party earlier." She replied, as we both walk towards the villas because the sun is almost settling down.

"Well, you can definitely join us. I'm sure they won't mind, and plus, I hate to admit this, but you're fun to be with." I said and I saw a small blush started to appear on her face.

"And you're cute when you blush." I added and said it the same way she said it to me earlier.

I saw her face turning into a total crimson pink and I can't help but to smile.

"Now we're tied." I teased again which end up for me getting pinched me in the stomach.

It's true though, she's really fun to be with. I felt like I've known her for years in the way we talk and tell stories to each other. It's as if we're just catching up. And besides, I want to thank her for being a good company.

Atleast even for awhile, she made me forget about the questions that has been bothering me.

But she didn't made you forget about the feelings you have for Kendall. My brain butted in and questioned me.

Oh! That's quite impossible. Nothing could ever change that.

----------------------------------------------------

"So? I'll see you later then?" I asked at her, as we both reached the front door of her villa.

"I can't believe you're that excited to be with me again." She chuckled and I can't help but to roll my eyes on her playfullness.

"Yeah. Yeah. You're so full of yourself." I replied back, but she just stick her tounge out on me before saying, "Fine! As if I have a choice. If I know, you'd probably knocking on my door non-stop if I wouldn't show up."

"You're unbelievable you know that?" I teased back, but she just playfully pushed me away from her door.
"Whatever Delevingne! I'll see you later." She said and smiled at me.

I just giggled a little upon hearing the way she said my last name. "I'll see you later!" I exclaimed, as I wave my hands at her.

Atleast, I've found a new friend.

---------------------------------------------------

Aha! I chose Barbara because she's my other crush, I hope thats okay with you guys. So the next chapter will be the bon fire (you all know what happens to a bon fire) and the next day, that will be longer than this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN
43.7K 1.2K 11
Anthology of CaKe short stories - GirlxGirl pairing. (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. Contains explicit language, adult theme and s...
301K 6.3K 38
This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, a supermodel , a...