Sad EXO imagines / Closed.

Od Cactus_Army

This series I'm creating is like similar to many other EXO imagines but this series is based on these specifi... Viac

A/N
Tao (sad) Part 1
Tao (sad) Part 2
Tao (sad) Part 3
Tao (sad) Part 4
How 'EXO next door' should've ended. (Chanyeol focus)
Apology & Promis
Sehun (Fantasy and Romantic)
Baekhyun (Sad, Caring & romantic) Part 1
Happy Birthday Kyungsoo!
Baekhyun (Sad, caring & romantic) Part 2
Baekhyun (Sad, caring & romantic)Part 3
Suho (Cute) Part 1
Questionnaire
Suho (cute) part 2
Thank you very much!!!
Kyungsoo / D.O (Sweet / cute)
Change of plans.
One last wish (lay)
Kris- Just for my sister
Temporarily Holiday.
Friends with a fan - Chanyeol
UPDATE!
Love can hurt - Xiumin
The Love triangle- Luhan and Baekhyun/ Edited
The Love Triangle- Luhan and Baekhyun / Ë
Love can be found - Kai ft, Seokjin / Ë
Love can be found- Kai ft Seokjin
Love can be found - Kai ft Seokjin
Love can be found - Kai ftSeokjin
Love can be found - Kai ft Seokjin
Loved by mistake - Baekhyun pt1
Loved by mistake - Baekhyun pt2
Loved by mistake - Baekhyun Pt3
THE END OF THIS SERIES!!!
New Book
Requested book.

Last Love- Chen

557 7 0
Od Cactus_Army

"Is there any cure to it?" Megan asked. "I am sorry, with the technology now we can't fully take it out. The best we can do is to slow it down. From your condition now I think you only have 2 weeks left." The doctor said. Megan bowed and exited the room to meet her husband, Josh. They walked together to their black car getting ready to get back home. They opened the door and took off their shoes and put their keys in a bowl they kept near the door. When the walked into their lounge to their bedroom Megan saw someone unexpected sitting on the sofa waiting for her. She told Josh to go upstairs first cause she need to sort out some business. Josh walked upstairs and into the room. Then she went and sat opposite of the person that had waited for her.

Megan "Hello, Chen long time no see."

A little bit of a background story.

Chen and Megan were childhood friends. They started to get into high school and that is where things stared to go down. In between middle school and high school, they were dating, but when they went to high school, Chen's personality changed so much because of how popular he was. He didn't want to blow the cover of them dating because he didn't want to be unpopular so at school he kind of bullied her. Just 3 weeks before they finished high school, that was where things went down. She started to feel very dizzy and ill so she went to the doctors the doctor said she has astrocytoma grade 1. When she went back to the apartment where they stayed. Chen came home annoyed. He threw a tantrum towards Megan. Megan was sad enough from what she had, but what Chen did to Megan was even more hurtful.

Megan "How was your day, Chen?"

Chen "Megan! Shut Up! I am annoyed already and why do you have to keep asking me question! GOD!"

Then he stomped into his room. Megan spent the night sleeping on the sofa. The next morning, she went out early to go shopping with her friends. On the way home she wanted to get bubble tea with her friends. In the shop she saw Chen and another girl together. The worst thing was he kissed the girl on the forehead. Tears ran down. She was really sad, so what they did was try to escape the scene. They headed to Megan's friend's place to talk about what they have brought. One thing Chen didn't know until he went back to the apartment was all of his things were packed in boxes and in front of the apartment door with a little gap big enough for Megan to get in and out. Chen didn't know why he was force out until one of Megan's friend, Amy, explained to him what happened. Chen then realised and tried to go back to apologized until he found out that Megan when to UK to study. Megan came back a few years ago and Chen found where she lives so he paid her a visit.

Flash back end.

Chen "Indeed, a long time."

Megan "So what are you here for?"

Chen "I know in the past I was stupid for yelling at you and leaving you but can we have a second chance?"

Megan though a bit and replied "Um... I will give you an answer in 3 days."

Megan then sent him out the door and shut the door behind her. She slowly made her way up the stairs into her room where Josh was. She sat down on her chair facing her desk. Pictures of her and Josh was on the desk. She was facing her computer thinking of what to do with her life. A tear started to roll down her cheek. Then she started sobbing. Before she knew it she was in her husband's embrace.

Josh "What happen hone?"

Megan "I don't know what to do with my life anymore."

Josh "What did the doctor say?"

Megan then gave him the report. He skimmed down to the bottom of the page and read 'Megan - astrocytoma grade 4. TERMINAL.' He then hugged her again.

After dinner they sat at the lounge while watching a movie called P.S I love you. During the movie a thought kept lingering in Megan's mind. She was thinking how should she answer Chen. Then she turned and ask Josh "Hone, you know how long I have left. Can I do something and don't be angry at me?"

Josh asked "What is it?"

Megan replied "Some unfinished business with Chen."

Josh "If that is what you want, then I won't stop you."

Megan "Thanks Bebe."

Then they continued watching. 3 days later Megan met Chen at a café near Megan's house. Megan went there first then Chen arrived 10 minutes later.

Chen took a seat opposite of Megan.

Megan started "I will go on a date with you for 2 days only. But after that we are done."

Chen "Okay. Thank you so much. Two days is better then nothing."

It was Wednesday and her estimated D-Day was on next Monday. She did all the stuff she wanted with Josh, arranged everything about her funeral and she planned up of something. Josh wanted some of Megan's ash infused in a ring so that josh can keep it as a remembrance of her. She and Josh started to pack her stuff away in to boxes. While packing away her things in to boxes she was starting to get pale and tired. She nearly fell back but Josh caught her. She started coughing.

Josh "Sit down first. I will get your pills."

Megan sat down and waited. After having some pills, she settled down and made dinner. It was Saturday, Megan and Chen were having their last date to finish their relationship. They went to the amusement park and at the end of the night, their relationship was over. The next morning Megan wanted to end her day by going to the park with Josh. They sat down beside the fountain and stared talking while sipping on their cup of coffees. She suddenly felt very cold. Feeling unbalanced and nearly fell back. Thank god, Josh caught him. They quickly went back home and finished of something before they went to sleep.

The next day Megan wanted to hang out with her friends so they went to the bubble tea place where Chen and Megan broke up. They hanged out there for a bit before Josh picked her up slowly Megan was walking towards Josh's car trying to support her fragile body. Just before she reached the car, Megan suddenly lost conscious and fell. Josh bridal way carried her into the car and drove to the hospital as fast as he can. When they arrived at the hospital Megan was assigned to her special room whenever she was sick she would stay. Megan's friend was waiting outside which included Amy. Chen saw Amy walking to the café to get food and drink. He stopped her.

Chen "Hey Amy! What brings you hear?"

Amy "Megan!"

Chen's face changed from a happy to a worried expression.

Chen "What happened to Megan?"

Amy "You didn't know?"

Chen "Know what?"

Amy rolled her eyes and said "Megan had astrocytoma grade 2 tumour which was terminal. It developed into a grade 4. And had only 2 weeks to live."

Chen "Where is she now?"

Amy "No Chen! Megan doesn't want to ever see you again!"

Chen just ran away toward the reception. Amy carried on walking to the café. She brought 3 potato and mice pies heated up and a sandwich for her self with 4 cups of coffee.

Chen ran to the reception and asked where Megan Choi was. The lady said in theatre 4 upstairs. He rushed up there and saw 2 other friends from high school and Josh standing beside the door. Chen walked up there but was stopped but Josh.

Josh "Chen! What do you think you are doing there?"

Chen "Where is Megan is she okay?"

Mi Young (one of Megan's friend) "Chen, why do you care? You better leave now."

Amy walked near the theatre and said "Yea Chen. She specifically told us that she doesn't want to see you again nor want you to be at funeral. In other words, she doesn't want to be friends with you ever again."

Mi young "She once said that she would have been much better off if she hadn't met you. So can you please leave now, Sir?"

Josh stood up and took out a little envelope from the inside pocket of his blazer and gave it to Chen "Chen, these are the last words Megan told me to give you before she dies."

Chen took the envelope and slowly walked away. He drove back to his apartment and opened up the envelope

Dear, Kim Jongdae

Thank you for being my friend. I appreciated it. If you received this letter, then you would know I've died. After all these years of breaking up with you, I have found another side of life. A side of creativity and adventure. You should go achieve what you want. Have a fun, full live. Don't miss me and don't try and come to my funeral. All that is going to happen is you will get hurt.

Megan Choi

Back at the hospital, Megan woke up. She slowly lifted her heavy eye lids and opened her dry lipped mouth. She started talking weakly "Sorry guys for worry about me. I guess it's a bye bye! Josh did you give him the envelope?"

Josh nodded. She started taking deeper breaths so then Josh and Megan's friend was forced out of the room but they could still see her through the glass. Josh watched slowly and painfully that Megan's eyelids dropped and the heart rate going down. After taking her body to the morge. Josh and Megan's friends went back to their own home to get some got some food and cleaned up. Then they met at Josh's house to get the rest of Megan's things and take it to Megan's old house. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

978K 26K 50
Some can be sad, some can be romantic, and some can be cute~
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...
525 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...
3.5K 121 26
EXO FanFiction I began writing this out if boredom. Hope you enjoy!