Vincent Territory

By Random_Wordz

Highest rank - #1 in werewolf Alexis isn't the average werewolf. With a case of extreme shyness together with... More

Prologue
Chapter one | Escape
Chapter two | Meeting him
Chapter three | Cage
Chapter four | Escape again
Chapter five | Caught
Chapter six | Death wish
Chapter seven | Something else
Chapter eight | Well shit
Chapter nine | Deep wounds
Chapter ten | Pain and Payne
Chapter eleven | Girl talk
Chapter twelve | Dream
Chapter thirteen | Talk to me
Chapter fourteen | Lets go
Chapter fifteen | Name it
Chapter sixteen | Knock Out
Chapter seventeen | We need to talk
Chapter eighteen | Coward
Chapter nineteen | Go
Chapter twenty | Whats Mine
Chapter twenty one | Come
Chapter twenty two |
Chapter twenty three | Sister Mine
Chapter twenty four | Bright Ideas
Chapter twenty five | Lesson #1
Chapter twenty six | I'm sorry
Chapter twenty seven | You?
Chapter twenty eight | Naked truth
Chapter twenty nine | No alcohol
Chapter Thirty | Soft?
Chapter Thirty One | Maybe, Maybe not
Chapter Thirty two | Lily
Chapter Thirty three | Gone
Chapter Thirty four | Stay with me
Chapter Thirty Five | Have all the fun
Chapter Thirty Six | Do I Know You?
Chapter Thirty Seven | Kill Me
Chapter Thrity Eight | Don't Run
Chapter Thirty Nine - Teddy Bear?
Chapter Forty | I need help
Chapter Forty One | I want to
Chapter Forty Two | Luchas
Chapter Forty Three | Border
Chapter Forty Four - Heat
Chapter Forty Five | Doing it
Chapter Forty Six | Breakfast
Chapter Forty Seven | Open Up
Chapter Forty Eight | Blade
Chapter Forty Nine | Stiches
Chapter Fifty | Leave
Chapter Fifty One | Fountain
Chapter Fifty Two | Fix
Chapter Fifty Three | Preparation

Epilogue

460K 15.4K 9.8K
By Random_Wordz

Epilogue has been edited and reposted.

I made changes to the ending and I've fixed any errors made.
The changes I made will be to help in book 3 of the Vincent Series. Sorry to all the people who read the original epilogue but its only one major change.

Read on.....

______________________________

Payne P.O.V

"Payne, wake up! I'm bleeding."

I woke to Alexis crying. She was sitting up on the bed beside me with one hand on her face wiping away tears and the other on her stomach.

I smelt the blood she was talking about.

There was lots of it and the scent burned my nostrils and my heart sank in my chest.

"What's wrong?" I urgently asked, sitting up on the bed I pulled her hand away from her face. The bedside lamp was on and I used the given light to inspect her.

She was in a mess and her tears wouldn't stop falling.

"It hurts," she cried out pulling her hand away from me.

Getting on my knees beside her I pulled the blankets off of her.

That's when everything seemed to stop.

We both looked down at her lower half that was once covered and we both grew in alarm.

There was blood everywhere. Soaking up the night gown she was wearing and the bedsheets under her.

Alexis started crying even harder and placed both hands on her risen belly, that's when she said the most terrifying thing to me.

"He's not moving anymore."

**********

Nine months ago, three years after Alexis and I fixed our shit and was finally together Alexis was scared to tell me that she was pregnant with my child.

It was the last thing we both expected or wanted. Well, at least that's what I thought.

Anyone could guess why she was afraid of telling me, anyone in their right mind and anyone who knows me would think I would have left her with the child or worse, make her get rid of it, but I don't know, I had a change of heart.

We didn't talk to each other for an entire month, both lost in our own thoughts. I didn't know what to do and she didn't either.

It all came down to the last day of that month when Alexis, boldly, came barging into my room demanding I speak to her.

I'm sure you're not surprised she did that.

I wasn't though, I actually knew it was going to happen that way.

I remember exactly how that worked out however.

She was pissed, her face was red with rage and her expression screamed she was ready to kill me.

I had no idea what to do or say to her so I let her speak.

She was going on about something to do with the castration bla bla bla then something about this was bound to happen eventually bla bla bla and she was keeping this child and our relationship and bla bla bla.

See, the thing with that conversation was that I wasn't listening to a word she said. I'd already thought about everything, found every reason why I shouldn't run, why I shouldn't leave her or make her throw the baby. I'd also thought of the reasons why she should get rid of it and why I should leave her because deep down up to this day, I still felt like she deserved better than me and there was, and still is, a voice in my head telling me that I could never make her as happy as she should be.

But all thoughts aside none of those were the reason for a change of heart.

Alexis was yelling at me with tear brimmed eyes and I could tell she was hurt because of how I had left her alone.

She needed me and I didn't know what to do or how to react to this situation, but like she said it was bound to happen, we never really used protection and she never took pills. At the time I thought that everything was going to fall apart between us because of her being pregnant but all that changed a few minutes into her yelling however.

She'd taken a break in her ranting on, fully convinced that I wasn't listening, because I honestly wasn't but she wasn't finished with me. Apparently there was more to be said but in that moment, as she grew silent and the entire place was lit up by her rage I found myself searching for a sound.

I didn't know what I was searching for but I knew it was close by.

Then, I heard it.

A fetus is proven to develop a heartbeat within the fifth week or so I've heard and as Alexis stood all the way by the door of my bedroom and as I lay on my bed you'd think it wouldn't be possible for me to hear such a faint sound all the way inside of her womb.

But I did.

It was the sound I had been searching for and as I heard the loud beating inside of her, nothing else mattered. Every doubt had once again failed to get to me.

She'd began yelling at me again by the time I'd sat up on the bed but I was too dumbfounded by the sound of the heartbeat to hear what she was saying.

I simply walked over to her, she looked up at me, even hit me a few times to the chest and tried to push me away screaming something at me that I couldn't hear.

I found myself smiling down at her, loving how she even looked beautiful angry at me. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my forehead against hers.

She went utterly speechless and the heartbeat inside her womb became even louder. It was like music to my ears, I never thought that a heartbeat could sound so good.

I found myself laughing a little, it just seemed so funny how things worked out.

How a heartbeat could change a person's view on something just when they're about to give up.

She'd asked, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I'd replied with a simple, "shut up," because when she spoke it was harder to hear the beating.

I sunk to my knees in front of her and placed my ear against her lower belly, where her womb was and kissed the spot through her thin T-shirt, that time her stomach was the usual size but I didn't care. My baby was in there.

Alexis didn't move under my hold.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, minutes, probably an hour I don't know but what I did know was that I loved Alexis and I had just fallen in love with the baby inside of her.

Looking up at my mate I could see the surprise in her face but I just smiled at her. I just got so happy, it was overwhelming. I was going to be a father and Alexis would be the best mother, aside from her yelling and stuff. The drama queen she is.

"What?" She'd asked me.

Placing my hand exactly where the beat was the strongest I showed her the spot.

"I can hear his heartbeat."

The next few months had been amazing, tough at times but I kept on thinking positively, I could deal with a hormonal and annoying mate for a few months and when my baby is born it'll all be worth it.

Plus, having a pregnant mate wasn't bad, Alexis couldn't get enough of me, well sometimes, other times she wanted to murder me.

But all those months aside, we never thought negatively, never thought that anything would go wrong with the pregnancy. She didn't need that type of talk and neither did I.

I kept her inside and only selected visitors were allowed to see her. Her parents were never allowed close to her though, I wanted those people as far as possible from my mate and my unborn child.

One would say that everything was going perfect for us, we'd gotten closer and although Payge wasn't in the picture anymore since she'd left us we were doing okay.

Until tonight however.

*******

"I need to get you to the clinic now"

I couldn't use the word panicking to describe what I was doing right about now because that was too simple.

I was freaking the fuck out because we both knew this wasn't good.

Getting off the bed I went into the wardrobe and pulled out the bag we'd packed a month ago for when she goes into labor.

I hope thats what's going on.

Walking back into the room with the bag fixed over my shoulder I walked over to Alexis' sitting form on the bed. She looked as terrified as I felt.

Picking her up in my arms bridal style I didn't care about the blood getting onto my jersey or my pants. I had to get her help now.

I hated the groans in agony she made as we walked down the flight of stairs and out of the house. The cold night air and the darkness everywhere aside from the streetlights seemed to make everything more eerie. Every step I made seemed to cause her more discomfort but there was nothing we could do about that right now.

It took me five minutes to walk over to the clinic but I'd mind linked the doctor to be ready for us. I didn't care if the guy was in the middle of surgery, he was going to fucking pause, help us, then continue.

Busting through the clinic's doors, immediately the doctor appeared with back up. One of his nurses took the bag from me as the doctor directed me to a room.

Gently lying her down on the bed Alexis seemed to be afraid to relax her body into the bed's embrace as if moving one muscle would have caused her excruciating pain. Not that she wasn't in it already.

There was no chair beside the bed so I had to kneel down next to her as I held her hand in mine. The doctor was busy ordering his people around to get his medical instruments and whatever he needed even though he was supposed to be more than ready for us since I first informed him that we were coming.

"Alexis, breath baby. Think about anything else but the pain you're going through right now, it'll help," When I'd first held her hand it was so cold and stiff, she didn't even curl her fingers around mine, she just left them but now, as if my words somehow helped she clenched ny hand in hers as she lied back more comfortably on the bed.

By the end of this movement her breathing was even more ragged. She was basically panthing and this man still wasn't ready to operate or do whatever he's supposed to do to help her.

"Aside from the blood was there any clear liquid, to show signs if her water had broken before the bleeding?" I frowned at him trying to think back to a few minutes ago when I'd woken up.

"I don't know, all I could smell is the blood and that's all I saw."

Turning his attention away from me he directed the question at Alexis where she did a quick nod of her head.

"N-not much," She let out through her breaths.

The doctor moved closer to Alexis where he took her pulse and ran a few tests quickly. It aggravated me a little as to why he was taking so long but I knew he had his reasons for taking those tests.

"I need to check to see if the cervix has dilated, something is wrong here. She's not supposed to be bleeding this much."

Carefully proppig Alexis' foot on the foot stand so he had more access to her he rolled up her dress till it was on her chest then took a scissors and snipped her underwear off.

It was soaked in her blood and as she was exposed the scent of her blood haunted the place.

"Save her and my child. Please." I found myself pleading, completely terrified.

I was freaking out but trying to keep cool.

I honestly felt like crying. For a doctor to say something is wrong, fuck knew that something majorly went fucking wrong!

The doctor went silent for a minute, inspecting her lower region and doing whatever while I held on to my mate. Watching how pale she was getting from blood loss.

"She's fully dilated. The baby is pushing down. When the next streak of pain hits you, push."

Alexis' hand seemed to loosen from in mine and as I looked at her as she watched the doctor I knew how helpless she felt.

"I can't. Do that."

Her voice was merely a whisper and it hurt my heart to hear her like this.

"You have to push Alexis. Swallow the pain and push when it comes. It will all be over once you let the baby out. That's what's probably causing the bleeding, something's probably ruptured in there, that's the only explanation I can give you this far unless you let me do an ultrasound but we don't have much time. So please," the doctor pleaded with Alexis but I knew that she was barely listening to him. I could see and just imagine the pain she must be going through and hearing that from the doctor wasn't helping her.

I didn't believe in ultrasounds, call me old fashioned but I didn't want to see what's going on in there until it came out. I would have let my opinion on this slide for now however but like the doctor said there's no time.

Strengthening my grip on Alexis' hand I moved so that I was exactly in front of her. "Look at me Alexis."

All pain aside her bright blue eyes found mine. With all seriousness in my voice I ordered her to," Calm down. You're okay. If you don't push him out, it'll cause more complications for you." With her full attention, Alexis, for once actually seemed to listen to what I said. Then, as if the doctor sensed the contraction he ordered he to," push!"

And just like that, her eyes closed tightly and her grip on my hand became like steel as she began pushing. Her screams of pain bounced off the walls of the clinic room and her face turned pink in pain.

"It hurts," She cried taking a break but she couldn't stop now. She had to get him out.

"Push Alexis!"

The doctor standing before Alexis' spread legs had his hands down there and from what I could see he was preparing for when the baby was out or so I hoped.

"The baby's crowning." The doctor informed us followed by the loud howl of pain Alexis let out.

"Come on baby. I'm here, just push, everything's going to be okay just push our baby out."

Tears began streaming down her eyes at that point and with another push she began sobbing. Words couldn't describe how I felt seeing her in so much pain. It was excruciating just for me to watch.

"Almost out. Wait, for a second.... I'll tell you when.... Now! One more big push,"
I looked to the doctor propped in position awaiting the arrival of my child. What the hell more did he want from Alexis she was already pushing with everything she had.

Craddling Alexis' hand in mine I went even closer to her and kissed her on her sweaty forehead. Trying to give her as much support as possible.

"Only one more," I whispered against her ear.

At that moment Alexis squeezed my hand so hard it hurt and the scream she let out had my ears ringing.

Then, in the silence that followed, there was no cry, complete silence, nothing to indicate that a baby had just been born.

But I knew he was out because every single protective instinct in my body came to life.

The doctor straightened up from his crouched position by Alexis with the baby in his hand. There was a white blanket around him from what the doctor had prepared for the arrival and he was covered in blood and other weird liquid stuff from inside of her.

The doctor was holding him for too long.

"Let me see him, now." I growled out.

To the doctor's luck, he slowly approached me and with great care, slipped the baby in my hands.

Parting the white blankets apart for a better view my breath caught in my throat.

A boy.

He had my hair color, a full head of short curly black hair slicked down with blood but that didn't matter. He was so tiny in my hands and as he laid there his head was first facing toward the ceiling but as if by choice, his head turned toward me and his eyes opened.

His eyes.

They were mismatched. One iris blue and the other silver and I knew by the way he looked at me that was no eye defect. He could see me perfectly or just as any baby saw at birth. He knew who I was just as I knew who he was.

He just stared at me. His breathing was controlled and I could hear his calm heartbeat as he looked at me.

His eyes were beautiful.

I took my finger and trailed across his face. He just looked at where the finger went on his face until finally when I touched his hair to take out a clump of a colorless substance, I saw that there was a spot in the front his hair from the right side where there was only blonde hair like his mother's then the rest black. It was quite peculiar but I liked it. Made him unique. I had never seen anything like it before.

"The nurses should take him and clean him up, I have to test him to see if he is completely okay. He hasn't made a sound yet. That's not normal."

I had to rip my gaze off of my son to look at the doctor. I wanted to rip his throat out for even thinking there was a possibility of something being wrong with my son.

My son.

"He's. Healthy. Nothing is wrong with my son."

Maybe it was my tone or my death glare toward the doctor but he quickly nodded his head in understanding.

"To clean him up then? You can stay here with your mate and we'll have him back to you as soon as possible. I'll be right back Alpha, to run some tests on your mate and that's it."

I turned my attention to Alexis as she just lied there. Her eyes were trained on the ceiling and a faint rise and fall of her chest was all to indicate that there was life in her.

She looked terrible. Weak and helpless.

My heart throbbed in my chest, I felt bad because when I had seen my son, I had forgotten completely about my mate.

"Okay." My voice sounded hoarse as I spoke and by some magical force, probably by the moon goddess herself, I let the doctor, somehow, take my son away from me and let him leave to clean him up together with some nurses.

I went back to Alexis' side.

"He's beautiful." She whispered as a tear fell down her cheek.

Why was she crying?

"Are you in pain?" I asked interlocking my fingers in hers although I couldn't remember even moving away from her.

Closing her eyes tightly she nodded her head once.

"Its supposed to stop once he's born." I tried to explain but even I at this point didn't believe that. She was motionless in pain.

"S-something here." Alexis extended her free hand and touched under her rib cage where her stomach was still risen.

I didn't figure it out at first glance at the swollen area until I took a good look at the spot. Her entire belly was still big but in that particular corner, a bit lower than her right rib cage, there was a bigger lump. A bigger swollen area.

Then I heard it.

The heartbeat.

It was the same as I had heard it the first time.

The same beat.

Another baby.

Shit.

"We need to get the doctor-"

Alexis' entire body arched up on the bed she was on and her scream pierced through the silence once more. Her nails dug into the skin of my hand that she was holding drawing blood instantly.

I was once again terrified.

"I'll go get the doc-"

"GET IT OUT!" She screamed at the top of her voice.

"I-i don't know what to do." I tried explaining trying to get out of her vice grip to get the doctor but she just shook her head.

"I'll push." She breathed out harshly.

"Its looks stuck, I don't think this is safe for you to - I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!" I called but Alexis didn't seem to want to hear that.

"I'm pushing."

And that was that as she began screaming once more.

I could actually see where the lump under skin began moving but it looked stuck. There was no way that by her pushing alone the baby was going to get out and even self how did the baby get there? The womb was lower, I see baby number one didn't like to share.

Now I fucking regretted not doing the ultrasound.

And seriously after all these months how could she not know there was two babies inside of her?

How could I not know?

A heavier flow of blood between Alexis' legs drew my attention as she continued to push.

Blood wasn't a good sign, I had to do something.
"Wait. stop. You're damaging yourself."

Now, at this point, I knew for a fact that I had no fucking medical training or experience whatsoever but the doctor hadn't appeared yet and he's supposed to be here now. Why the fuck did he even leave?

I couldn't just let Alexis push when clearly it was just going to damage her more seeing where the baby was.

I had to move it.

Alexis followed my instruction by stopping her pushing and I knew she was both relieved and pained in following but we both needed that baby out right now and there was only one way to get it out.

Freeing my hand from in Alexis' own I began rubbing at the swollen spot causing Alexis to instantly cry out but I had to move the baby.

It seemed as though it was the foot that was higher up. Thankfully not the head but there was no explanation for how it got there.

I kept on rubbing in a motion that would make the baby's entire body turn resulting in the movement of the foot or whatever limb that was probably pushing at the ribcage to move and a few seconds into the rubbing by some miracle I actually felt the movement of the limb as it moved out.

Gently rubbing down Alexis' stomach with my hands now leading the baby to the exit was harder than I expected but when Alexis began pushing once more, the baby fell into place and soon enough, was where it needed to be.

Propping myself in the doctor's previous seat where I had a plain view of between Alexis' legs I felt a little sick. There was so much blood and that was more than enough space for the baby to pass through.

Did that close up after?

Please tell me yes.

What if it remained like that forever?

Keep it together Payne.

Baby number two needed to be born.

"Push for me," I begged, then, she did.

Exactly five forceful pushes from Alexis later the head was in view and I knew just one more and it was out.

"One more Alexis," I encouraged her and with that one, the head completely came out first, followed by shoulders then the entire body came out into my hands.

Alexis' body went lax on the table and the blood that had previously been trickling down her legs finally stopped and her body began to heal itself slowly.

Holding the baby closer to me the heartbeat like a beautiful symphony in my ear came even louder.

I cut the umbilical cord immediately.

Looking down at the beautiful baby in my hand I couldn't breath once more. My heart leaped in my chest.

I had another son.

And as I looked down at him, he looked up at me, with one silver eye and one blue one just like his brother's.

His hair was a complete black, no blond part like his brother's.

They were identical and even though the nurses were cleaning my other son, I remembered exactly what he looked like the few minutes I'd held him.

They were perfect.

There was blood all over him, just as his brother had been when he'd come out but I didn't care.

His eyes moved to the ceiling and he began crying. A high pitch sound that was the best thing I'd ever heard.

"I want to hold him," Alexis croaked with a smile on her face. She was slowly gaining back her colour.

I looked down at my son in my arms then to my mate.

Did it one more time then...

Fine.

I handed him over gently and her eyes glowed with emotion as she looked at him. He stopped crying once in her arms and she traced a finger over his features.

The doctor followed by two nurses came back into the room at that point, their jaws dropped to the floor as they saw another baby in the room and a growl came out of me.

I received a thousand apologies from the doctor at that point because of his absence but I showed him mercy because I'd kind of enjoyed being the one to deliver my son.

After staring at the boy in her hands for a little longer Alexis let the nurse take him and they went to clean him up with my other son.

The doctor stayed and after getting the remaining stuff that was supposed to also come out with the babies out, he gave us a brief summary of why Alexis bled so much.

Apparently baby number two was searching for more foot space and accidentally punctured the water bag or whatever and the foot was outside of it inside of her.

Weird shit.

The doctor let after that story and gave Alexis and I our privacy.

Bloodied and in a total mess I rose to stand on wobbly legs as I made my way unto the bed and fixed myself to lie down next to Alexis on the clinic's bed.

Once on the small bed I turned and wrapped my arms around Alexis. She'd relaxed her foot from the previous perched up position and was lying down straight as a pin as she waited patiently for her body to heal.

I curled into her side, making myself smaller on the bed as I inhaled her intoxicating scent and ignoring the fresh scent of blood.

Her belly was slowly getting flatter and flatter and I knew I'd miss the belly but now I had my girl back.

"Payne?" She called softly.

"Yes Alexis?"

"I always felt something different but I never would have thought that I was having twins," A smile pulled on her chapped lips. Alexis tried to laugh at it but moments ago it was terrifying. I could have lost them both if I hadn't acted quickly.

I was still bewildered by the fact that I had delivered my son though.

My heart swelled in my chest at the thought. I had two sons.

"We're not having anymore kids Payne."

"Thank God."

Our laughter filled the silence. I certainly couldn't do this again. I was a few seconds away from fainting and the possibility of me fainting was still there.

"I love you Payne." She murmered after a while.

"Thank you."

"No, this is the part where you say you love me too." Alexis shook her head and I laughed into her side.

"No, I've said that to you before and I do love you, but I'm thanking you right now for loving me and being with me... And also for making my babies. Thank you, my love. My everything. For a second I thought you could have bled to death. You lost so much blood. I was terrified."

Alexis' turned a bit so that my head was almost resting on her boob as I snuggled in closer to her, careful not to squeeze her.

Her hand reached across and in a weak motion she began playing with my hair.

"I know," she smiled at me, "but I wasn't going to leave you with my sons alone."

Her words hit a part of me that I hadn't thought of in so long. "I would never repeat my father's actions."

Alexis' hand stopped from playing in my hair and her face got serious. "That's not what I meant. You can't cook Payne, worse, you can't change a diaper."

I felt offended.

"I think its time I tell you my secret then," I smirked at her, " I know how to cook, I'm just lazy."

Alexis erupted in laughter and I just smiled looking up at her for once.

I truly loved her and it meant the world to me that she was okay and healing.

A few minutes later the doctor and a nurse came back into the room holding the twins.

They were both dressed in blue outfits and were all cleaned up.

When it came to baby clothing for Alexis she'd insisted that we bought unisex colored clothes because we never found out the sex of our child due to the no ultra sound thing but I had a feeling in my gut that it was a boy.

My gut was right.

Coming closer they handed them both over to us, giving me baby number two and Alexis baby number one.

They were wide awake and both looked adorable in their outfits.

Dressed in blue they looked like little angels.

"Their eyes," Alexis exclaimed in surprise but I just smiled at her.

"They are a true combination of us."

Alexis smiled and looked down at our boy in her hands, he hadn't made a sound as far as I was concerned and he just stared blankly at Alexis.

"You remind me of your father when we just met." She laughed and kissed him on his cheek.

Then, finally, by magic of her kiss, he made a gurling sound and even smiled a little.

"Definitely like your father." She laughed.

Sitting up more on the bed I held the other boy in my hand, he kept on fidgeting and moving his hands and legs around. "You remind me of your mom,"

"Have you both thought of any names for them?" The doctor interjected and I went into thought for a bit.

Names..................

"I'll like Payton, for him," she said referring to baby number one with the blonde patch of hair and, "Cole for him," she named baby number two.

At the sound of the names I was pulled out of my thoughts and the surprise was evident on my face.

"What?"

"I know, but I've been stuck between those two names for the longest while, now that we have twin boys I can use both! I love it. Do you?"

"I don't know what to say," I let our starring at blue and silver eyes of my sons. "Its really nice names"

A drop of water fell onto Cole's face and I looked up searching for the source.

I frowned. Not seeing any signs of leakage in the roof but one look down again and another drop fell on his face.

Alexis' free hand cupped my face as she wiped under my eyes and she looked worriedly at me.

"Why are you crying?"

Looking down at her finger I saw the tears that she'd just wiped away. Through a tight throat, I somehow let out, "I'm just so happy. I don't know..."

Leaning over our kids Alexis managed to get to me as she pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good and you're going to remain that way forever. "

Looking down at Payton and Cole in our arms I held Payton's small hand in mine.

"I'll be forever happy and forever grateful for this." I said softly then kissed my son Payton on his head, then my other son Cole on his. Lastly I kissed my beautiful mate. My amazing soul mate.

The mate that saved me.

Healed me.

Made me a better person.

The mate that gave me my own family.

A mate that I loved and loved me back.

Alexis Vincent, mated to Payne Vincent. Mother of Payton and Cole Vincent.

The same Alexis, that had escaped her old pack and as rumor had it, had somehow stepped on Vincent Territory.

_____________________________

The End
___________________________

A/N

This has been edited

And its no longer twin boy and girl but two identical boys and one has a blonde patch of hair. I'm sorry guys if you're upset but I will give you a spoiler for now.

The girl will be born. Just not right now. She will be in book two and in book three of the series. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote, comment and follow.

Xoxo
Random.

Thank you all for the support. I love you all and thanks for everything.

Bye guys.. Concerning VD !!

Go read it! That's book two of the Vincent series but that book will be focusing more on Payge and the struggles she faces as she finds her mate and as you all know she's pregnant with another man's baby.

After her book which will not be as long as VT the last book, with Alexis and Payne's kids will be posted.

Word count = 5709

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
3.7M 81.7K 26
Alexis Lee finds her possessive Alpha mate, Dylan Zanders. Not only is he the Alpha, he happens to be popular and quite the ladies man. He has quite...
226K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
682K 21.3K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...