Alpha Roman™(BWWM)

By Katty_Empire

This is my first werewolf story, and I hope you enjoy! Alexa needs a job and fast, she applies for a job to b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Celebration!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

13.9K 604 96
By Katty_Empire

First off, I wanna congratulate bae on getting his title back😍and I wanna let y'all know that I'm on spring break so my books will be updating, but it's up to whoever....(see my page conversations for more info) and I plan too keep my promise this whole week!

Shout out to Uniquelybeautiif , my girl, go read her book, y'all! Vote, Comment, Give advice and suggest to your friends!

Tryna get these books done this year! Hopefully by the end of summer on some😉but y'all gotta motivate me because thinking up what goes down next is a bitch😒😂

Anyways, enjoy😊

Lexa POV

"Sooo...you're just gonna hang around all day? Because I'm going to work." I say to Roman as I stand at the foot of his bed watching as he lays there looking at me through sleepy lids.

"Yeah, you can stay home too! We could work out together." He mumbles before a snore erupts from under the folded arm across his face. I try too keep the angry look on my face, but the snore catches me and I laugh before heading over to him.

"You are so-"

"In love with me, now come on." I yelp when he pulls me onto the bed. Slapping his arms away, I climb out of bed and straighten out my clothes.

"Roman! I'm heading to work." I say before turning and strutting out the room.

"Fine!" I hear him yell before rolling my eyes. Ever since I came around, all Roman wants too do is lay around all day in bed with me. I can't do that, never have been able too. I have too do SOMETHING. There was never a dull moment for me. Making my way downstairs, one of the guys opens the door for me before bowing and send them a quick thank you. I hop into the car of the awaiting driver's and he pulls off to the building.

Roman POV

This woman really left us hear alone Roman, we have too put a leash on her!

Surely you didn't think she would stay simply because you asked, she's a stubborn one. You should know by now.

Aria wanted too stay.

Aria is a second, just like you. If you ask me she's doing pretty good controlling her witch. You two are already trying to give her pups when you know she's not ready.

She says she's not ready, but she is.

Well until the words come from her mouth, I'm not going against her word right now.

Pussy.

Dog ass.

He growls angrily before disappearing, mumbling a few profanities and I roll my eyes. I roll out of bed, and head to the bathroom to brush up, before heading to the indoor gym downstairs. My first stop, are the weights. I march over to the bench and stretch before grabbing my weights and pumping iron. I pull my phone out to activate the music in the gym and sunt a face time request to My baby.

After a few rings, she picks up, but I can't see her face.

"Yes Roman?" She asks and I still can't see her. I smirk.

"Miss me baby?" I ask while taking my phone over to the treadmill. She finally looks into the phone and her eyes bug out of her head before regaining her composer.

"No." She does her little snobby response sticking her nose up. I laugh, kicking up the speed on the treadmill. "Sooo, you just gonna sit here all day on face time or are you gonna actually tell me something I need too know?" She asks and I, you know my freaky self had too answer.

"I just wanted too see that fine ass of yours for a minute." She blushes and grabs the phone, I'm guessing to turn down the volume.

"Roman!"

"What's up baby?"

"Don't talk like that, I'm in a place of business. "

"And I'm in a place of fucking, you see the problem here? How about we get a little web cam freaky and you pull out that pu-"

"Hey Alexa, I was wondering if you could help me with this report." I hear another male and I have too hold back my urge to growl. Who the hell was this guy bursting into her office?

"Uh, sure Raymond, just let me finish up with these papers and I'll check it out." I hear the door close and Lexa turns back to me.

"I'll see you tonight Roman."

"Mhm, see ya." I say with a slight attitude before clicking the end button.

Report my ass.

Lexa POV

I'm finishing up my paper when I dial Raymond too come back to my office. He comes a few seconds later with the report in hand.

"Hey Alexa, as I was saying earlier, this report has my mind reeling right now." He laughs and I do a little laugh too.

"Sure let's check this out. Have a seat." He takes a seat across from me and I grab the report. Looking over it, I see nothing wrong and I look up at him with a confused look.

"There's nothing wrong with this report."

"Really? Maybe it's just that second thought, wanna make sure it's perfect." He chuckles lightly. I nod and he clears his throat. "Uh, um Alexa, you know you're a beautiful woman and-"

"Aaaaaaaand She's mine. Good Morning Mr Tucker." My eyes snap up to boyfriend aka boss as he struts into my office, not necessarily dressed for work, but dressed, and over to my desk. I sat with my mouth slightly ajar before he bends down too place a kiss on my lips.

"Hey baby." He says before looking over at Raymond. "Your time is done, you can go now." You could feel the alpha oozing off of him and I was more concerned for Raymond than I was for anyone at this point.

"Ahh sorry, I'll just..go." He trips as he makes his way out of the room before closing the door. I look up at Roman, who has a satisfied smirk planted on his face.

"What are you doing here?" He looks down at me with a fake hurt look.

"Do you not want me here? I came because obviously I felt a weird-"

"Or you just felt, because you're an alpha male, that another man in the presence of me alone, is a sign of disrespect."

"More so I'm trying to protect what's mine."

"Well, I understand that, but you honestly have nothing too worry about. Raymond isn't even cute." He chuckles at my disgusted expression before grabbing a hold of my hand.

"Lets go home, you and me, take a long relaxing bath." He rubs his thumb over the back of my hand. I look over at my little work load and sigh.

"Sure, but I want ice cream on the way home."

"My baby can have anything she wishes for." He chuckles.
🛁🛀🛁🛁🛀🛁🛁🛀🛁🛀🛁

"I mean, your stamina is kinda low. You should try going to the gym with me." I roll my eyes and slap him on the chest as he laughs. We were sitting up in the tub, just sitting around in the bubbles, listening to each other talk crap.

"Oh shut up. Even with my low stamina, it's beyond satisfying to you." I dab a little soap on his nose with a slight giggle. He grabs a hold of my arm, and brings me close before planting a kiss on my lips.

"How about you satisfy me again."

"You don't have too ask." I lean forward giving him a few pecks, before he opens his mouth and before I know it, we're both going at it in terms tub. He pulls my hips closer, our privates now touching in the water. He lets out a deep growl from his chest and my sex clenches with anticipation. He moves from my lips, to my neck, nibbling and sucking on my marked flesh.

"Alexa, baby." I catch a glimpse of Roman's eyes and I realize that he was no longer with us. I didn't care. He grips my hips again and brings them forward, creating friction between us. The fire burning between us. I could feel him at my entrance, my mind too far gone too care. He slowly pushes in and that's when I lose it.

"Leati, my love." I was no longer in control, though I could feel it all. He grip onto my hips tighter picking up his pace.

"Aria..." Leati groans, lifting a little out of the tub to speed up. We were a moaning mess under his assault. He spins me around to where my back is facing his front and bends us over the side. He grips our hair back until he's able too suck at our mark. He pounds from behind, growling and groaning while the noises I wish too make are stuck in my throat.

"Ahhh! Leati-Fuck!" I scream before feeling myself release all over him. Leati continues pounding and I can feel a second coming for the night. My second release comes right after Leati releases his seed within me as he slows down his pumps. Pulling out, his breathing is heavy, but mine is a little labored.

He was right, my stamina was shit.

He chuckles and releases me before standing and lifting me bridal style to carry to the bed.

Boy was that a workout...
❤💚💚💜💙💛💙💚❤💛💜
Thanks for reading luvs!

💫Vote
✨Comment
🌟Follow
💫Share
DONT BE A GHOST!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2K 26
~Completed~ "Why are you being so shy?" He whispered. "I've seen, kissed, tasted every inch of your body. There is nothing to hide." I averted my e...
2M 52.2K 48
| complete & edited | "screw you, screw this, I'm rejecting you," she hissed through clenched teeth. Her hands clenching to fists by her side, her ch...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
9.3K 220 24
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 #𝟑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Nova ~ Nova is a university student at UOT to be a veterinarian that was until she gets kid...