Relationship Goals: Black Love

By DeannaWhitlow26

A guide manual on how to have a better and healthy love life. Introducong the main keys to happy one. With di... More

Defining A Relationship
Seven Main Relationship Goals
Emotional Bonds
A Kings Role
A Queens Role
Dealing With Your Past/Healing
50/50 Or 100
Work, Money, and Finances
Family and Friends
Relationship Rules
Differences
Acceptance
Fights and Arguments
A Release
Sex
Growing A Stronger Bond
Commitment/ Marriage
Closing: Questions and Comments
Ending Credits

The House Hold

889 6 0
By DeannaWhitlow26

What's a household without structure, organization, and order. A lot of households are very chaotic and full of negativity. There's so much going on, on a daily bases things can sometimes get a little crazy. From arguments, the kids, your parents who live right down the street, work, financial issues, and school. The home can become a stressful environment for both partners with or without children.

This is the time to get your home in order as best as possible. It will be challenging, but not impossible. It takes time and patience and most of all team work in gaining back control in your home. Its best to start off by having a planned time to have a date night just the two of you alone. You have to make time to go on dates and get away sometimes. Even though it's tough as adults and we have loads of responsibilities we still need a breaks every now and then.

The household needs to be a positive environment. Home is your comfort place, it should be. Your home environment says a lot and reflects on you greatly. Your home should be your center of calmness and peace. A happy home equals a happy wife. The household is a place of safety and refuge. Let your household inquire this and the positive environment will add to a healthy relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 1.2K 35
They say a perfect love story only exists in books, those that conquers against all odds, and all the things that feels unreal. The exact love story...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
9.3K 464 60
Ellie is a free-spirited girl that lives her life like every day is her last. She loves sports and theater arts. When the school's Mr. Perfect got in...
239K 2.2K 33
May mga bagay sa buhay natin na bigla na lang dumadating. Sabi nga nila, “Everything happens for a reason.” Pero bakit nga kaya sila dumadating...