Mr. Arrogant [book 3] || Kim...

By naechinguss

~A continuation of Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2~ Nine months have passed and it's finally time for Hyejin to give birth... More

Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Question...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Tagged...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Hellooo
There's already a sequel out?!
Are you ready???
Goooooo
Hello!

Chapter 18

22.5K 805 297
By naechinguss

My cellphone rang early in the morning. I groaned and reached over to my night table and grabbed my cellphone.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I answered with a groggy voice.

"Hyejin-sshi?" the voice asked.

"Ne, who is this?" I replied.

"My name is Hara and I am from your high school. (A/N - I can't remember the high school name.. Oops) I was wondering if you would like to come back for a reunion happening tomorrow night?" 'Hara' asked.

"Tomorrow night?" I clarified.

"Ne." she replied.

"Hold on for one second please." I said.

I checked my calendar on my phone and I had nothing to do and Tae was still sleeping so I just made the decision.

"Okay. What time?" I asked.

"At 5:00, of course, at the high school." she said.

"Okay, bye." I said, putting my phone back on my night table.

I closed my eyes and started to drift off into sleep when Tae's phone began ringing. He stirred but didn't get up so I got his phone. It was the same number. I answered it for him.

"Taehyung-sshi?" Hara's voice peeped.

"Taehyung is sleeping. But he's coming with me tomorrow. By the way, can we bring someone else?" I asked.

I didn't feel comfortable letting other people know that we have a daughter yet but I guess this reunion will tell everyone and it will tell everyone that we got married.

"Oh! Of course you are allowed! I didn't know you and Taehyung-sshi were together!" she said.

"Thanks for your time!" I said, hanging up.

By now, I couldn't fall back asleep so I just lied there for what felt like hours until someone's phone rang downstairs. I totally forgot that Eunji and Mark were downstairs. Tae groaned and rolled over.

"Who's calling so early?" he mumbled.

"It was our high school. We're going to the reunion tomorrow night." I said.

"Mm." he replied, going back to sleep. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I slipped on my glasses and changed into a tee and shorts. I quietly walked downstairs and saw Mark and Eunji sleeping peacefully. I tiptoed into the kitchen and looked at what we had in the fridge for breakfast. We didn't have anything except for milk and berries. I sighed and thought about what I could make. Pancakes immediately popped into my mind. I grabbed some flour and started making the batter for the flour. I tried to stay as quiet as I could. I washed the berries and started making the pancakes. After successfully making 12 pancakes, I washed all the dishes and plated the pancakes on each plate. 3 pancakes for each person and a handful of berries. I placed the plates on the table along with whipped cream and syrup.

I tiptoed back up to our room to wake Tae up. But when I opened the door, he wasn't in bed. I walked to our bathroom and he was standing there shirtless with his shorts on. I shrieked and looked away. No matter how long we were married for, I'm still not used to it. I held my hands in front of my face, slowly walking away from him.

I heard him laugh and walk towards me.

"Breakfast is ready come downstairs." I blurted out quickly.

I ran out the door before he could embrace me into his bare chest. I heard him laugh and walk back to the bathroom. I walked downstairs and saw that Mark was up.

"Hey Mark." I said.

"Hey." he replied, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, we didn't come home until really late. Hope you slept okay." I said.

"No problem, I didn't wake up through the night." he replied.

"Breakfast is ready in the kitchen. Come in when you guys are ready." I smiled, looking at Eunji.

He smiled and nodded. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small plate for Taeguk. I heard Tae come down the stairs and say good morning to the couple. He walked into the kitchen and sat beside me fully clothed, unlike how he was in the bathroom. He smirked and pecked my cheek.

"Good morning." Eunji said as she sat down across from me.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Wow! You made these?" Mark said.

"Hey, don't judge my wife. My wife can cook amazing food. Like omelettes." Tae said.

We all laughed and Tae started pour syrup all over his pancakes.

"Tae, leave some for them." I said, nudging him with my elbow.

"Oh, it's okay, I like whipped cream." Eunji smiled.

I nodded and started cutting one of my pancakes into smaller tiny pieces for Taeguk. After, I walked upstairs to get her. She was still sound asleep so I poked her cheeks to wake her up. She opened her eyes and yawned.

"Eomma." she said.

"It's time to eat breakfast!" I smiled.

She smiled and her teeth showed. I brought her to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face. I brought her downstairs and she smiled the moment she saw Mark. She squealed and looked away.

"Taeguk-ah, did you sleep well?" Eunji smiled.

"Ne." she replied smiling. She looked at Mark again and she turned all red and looked away.

I looked at Tae and he gave me an 'are-you-serious' look. I laughed and put her in the high chair. She began eating and we all started to dig in.

"Mm, Hyejin, this is really good!" Eunji smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"So, what do you guys have planned for today?" Mark asked Tae.

"I'm not too sure. We'll see what Hyejin wants to do." he replied, stuffing some berries into his mouth.

"We'll probably go shopping." I said.

Tae nodded and continued eating. The rest of breakfast was great, Eunji opened up to us and she told us about her family and her background.

She was born in Korea but moved to the US at a very young age. She moved back to Korea and finished high school here and met Mark. They were really sweet, she would blush here and there talking about how Mark and her met. They were such a cute couple.

After breakfast, Mark and her went back home while Tae and I went shopping with Taeguk.

"I have no dresses in my closet." I complained.

"That's why we're here aren't we?" Tae said.

I smiled and nodded, pushing the stroller forward. We started looking for dresses and found nothing until this one dress caught my eye. I walked into the store and looked at it closely. It was purple and hung right down to the floor.

"Mm... Too fancy for a reunion." Tae said.

I sighed and moved onto the next one. It was less fancy and more like a cocktail dress. It was black and below the knees. It was flowy, which was something that I liked. It had an illusion neckline, a sheer bodice, and white, dark navy blue, and burgundy flowers scattered around. (Picture up top) I looked at Tae and he nodded. I grabbed my size and walked to the fitting room and put it on. I walked out of the room and stood there, looking at Tae. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"You look so beautiful." he said.

I blushed and looked away, looking at myself in the mirror. I have to admit, I did look great in the dress. I walked back into the change room and changed back into my own clothes. I walked out and Tae was already paying.

"Thanks Tae." I smiled.

He smiled in response and nodded. We continued walking and went to a men's shop. He didn't end up buying anything because he said that he already has a lot of suits and ties for work. We headed home and I started cooking lunch.

"Tae, what do you want to do this afternoon?" I asked.

"I have to go into work to finish some stuff up." he replied.

"Ok. When do you plan to be home?" I asked.

"I should be home around 5." he said. I nodded and dished out the soup. For some reason, there was an awkward atmosphere between us.

"Why is it so awkward between us?" he said.

I looked up and sighed.

"I don't know." I replied.

"We haven't talked for a long time." he said, leaning against the counter.

"What do you mean? We're talking right now." I said, placing the soup onto the table.

"As in, we haven't talked heart to heart. We haven't talked about how we are actually doing personally, as a couple, as a family." he said, gesturing to us and Taeguk.

I looked at him and stared into his eyes. He was right, I haven't been able to think about how I was doing or how we were doing as a couple. As the thoughts settled into my brain, my body began to ache. I have been having pain, physically and emotionally but I've always denied it, I'm too scared to admit to it. I ignored it and the pain eventually subsided but now I'm actually thinking about it, it's coming back. My hands began to tremble as I thought of how we were doing as a couple. We rarely talked now since Taeguk has entered into our lives. Tae would usually just play with her as I cleaned the house or cooked and the roles would switch every now and then. It felt like there was a big communication barrier between us, but we spoke the same language and we were with each other everyday.

"Hyejin? Gwenchana?" Tae said.

"To be honest, I-I don't think..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Cliffhanger!! Hehe... Sorry for the late update! But I'm gonna try and update soon.. We'll see... Hope you liked the boring chapter :(

--A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 14.1K 39
"she's my daughter" he looked at me with a sadistic smirk. "Mine as well" then he held her in his arms and moved towards the car letting my face soak...
977K 30.3K 111
" I love you tae" "THATS YOUR PROBLEM BABY GIRL" " means.. " "DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ARE" "the time we spent together doesn't mean anything to you" "YO...
5K 124 26
what will happen when the stubborn, cold, arrogant girl is arranged to marry an idol??? will things go wrong or their will be love that will boom...
595K 37.8K 67
With the war with humans completely over and the gang slowly integrating into the human civilization, the only thing the boys have to worry about are...