Celebrity Bachelor (A One Dir...

By DreamsofSimplicity

Welcome to Celebrity Bachelor. The reality show where 40 girls will be given the chance to fall in love with... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
VERY IMPORTANT
Author's Note: The Finalists
Author's Note: The Winner
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 25

3.4K 88 0
By DreamsofSimplicity

Since I kept you guys waiting for so long, I thought I would make another update today :) MAKE SURE TO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I loooove reading them! Enjoooy xx

I woke up in Sweden.

My eyes fluttered open to see that I was in the limo on the way to our house in Stockholm. The sky outside was dark and the moon was directly above our heads, so I guessed it was about midnight. In the car with me were Ashley, Savannah, Emma and Charlotte. They were all wide awake and chattering like birds.

“Morning sleepy-head,” Savannah yelled in my ear to make sure I was fully awake.

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically. “How long have I been asleep?”

“Well, you were conscious enough to walk off the plane by yourself, but you also let your suitcase go around the carousel at baggage claim four times before we got it for you, so we think you might have been sleeping,” Ashley said.

“Don’t remember that,” I said rubbing my eyes.

“You missed the date card,” Emma informed me.

”Anything good?” I asked.

“Nope. It’s pretty much all Directioners going on Louis’ date tomorrow.”

“Oh and you missed Belle’s reaction when she found out we were staying in a hotel instead of an actual house. It was classic.” Savannah said.

“Yeah, she has some sort of phobia about the bedspreads. She says that they never clean them and she refuses to have one on her bed,” Emma said, rolling her eyes. “God, I hate her.”

“We’re staying in a hotel?” I asked.

“I guess so,” said Ashley. “But apparently we get an entire floor to ourselves with a kitchen and everything.”

The limo stopped and let us out in front of this huge building in the middle of the city of Stockholm. We could see the other limos pulling up with the rest of the girls in them. Everyone immediately began rushing into the building.

Ashley, Emma, Savannah, Charlotte (whom, by the way has still not yet completely forgiven me), and I took an elevator up to the 25th floor. When the doors opened, we immediately stepped into the living area which had an entire wall-sized window that overlooked the entire city. The living room had a huge couch and bean bag chairs of every size and color. The kitchen looked like one out of a Pottery Barn catalog and there were four rooms on either side of the living area. This didn’t seem like a hotel at all.

Eve walked into the room wearing a navy blue pant suit and was of course, carrying her clipboard. She clapped her hands to get our attention and the sixteen remaining girls all gathered in the living space for a quick lecture about our stay in Stockholm this week.

“So from now on, things are going to be a little different as we get closer to the end of the competition. I know you’re all anxious to hear about how the dates are going to work this week, so we’ll start there. The boys have requested to continue with five group dates for this week. Then, at the end of the week, each boy will choose his top three girls. Then, next week, he will visit each of their hometowns and meet their parents. We’ll get to how hometowns will work later. But for now, we’ll talk about your living accommodations for this week.

I pretty much zoned out for the rest of her speech. The one good part that I did hear was that we are allowed to choose who we share a room with instead of the stupid room assignment rule. It was the first night I would be able to sleep without the air smelling of Belle’s bad attitude mixed with her coconut perfume that she claims was specifically made for her in Tokyo, but actually smells like dish detergent.

Savannah immediately gathered Charlotte, Emma, Ashley and I and we hauled our suitcases into the nearest room.

“I can’t believe hometowns are next week!” Savannah exclaimed. “I feel like I’ve only known the boys a couple of weeks!”

“It only has been a couple of weeks,” Ashley smiled.

We each settled in a bed and immediately went to sleep. It was the best night’s sleep I’ve had since I came to this competition, which turned out to not be so bad after all.

The next morning, the five of us were playing UNO in the living room when Cassandra ran in with a white envelope containing the date card for tomorrow. Everyone else came running into the room and waited for Cassandra to reveal the information. She tucked a loose strand of her brown hair behind her ear and began:

“Serena, Emma and Belle—let’s heat up our relationship.”

There was a chorus of ooooh’s  from all the girls. Belle smirked as her friends nudged her.

“From Harry,” Cassandra concluded.

A mixture of gasps and excited squeals erupted from Belle and her posse.

“Oh my God, Belle, you’ve been waiting to go on a date with him for like ever!” Ava shrieked.

“You are so going to get the rose!”

Emma rolled her eyes. “Of course I have to spend a whole day with her. I can’t stand her.”

“At least you can make sure she doesn’t get the rose,” Ashley said.

Just then, the elevator doors opened and four handsome young men walked out into the living room. I was too mesmerized by their adorable faces that I didn’t see the weapons they were carrying in their hands.

The cold water struck me hard as I struggled to get out of my bean bag chair. Another water balloon hit me and I could tell that Niall had thrown that one at me. The other girls were shrieking and trying to hide behind the couches so they wouldn’t get hit. I turned my back just in time to get hit by another thrown by Harry.

“And this one’s from Louis!” said Liam as he dropped a water balloon that could’ve easily fit a small child inside of it over the side of the couch where we were all crowded. The wet substance trickled down my back as the boys escaped to the elevator before we could strangle them.   

“My dress is ruined!” Ava whined.

“Shut up Ava, it’s water, it’ll dry.” Peyton growled.

“Where was Louis?” Serena asked.

“On his date, duh,” said Riley. She was almost completely dry because she had covered herself up with one of the bean bag chairs.

“This sucks. I can’t believe this. I just showered,” Kathryn complained.

“Stop complaining, it was just a bit of fun,” I said as politely as I could without gritting my teeth.

Kathryn rolled her eyes at me and stormed into her room to shower.

“We are so getting revenge,” said Savannah. “We should sneak down to the boys’ floor and throw water balloons at them and see how they like it.”

“How old are you, Sav?” asked Emma. “Eight?”

“Well, they started it!” Savannah exclaimed.

“Besides, you heard what Eve said, we’re not allowed to go to their floor,” Ashley explained.

“So what?” asked Savannah. “What’s the worst that could happen?”

“We could kinda get kicked off the show,” Charlotte said.

“C’mon, they’ll think it’s funny,” Savannah pleaded. “They would never actually kick us off the show. What do you say?”

“Alright, I’m in,” I said.

“Me too,” said Emma.

“Okay,” Ashley agreed unsurely.

We all looked at Charlotte who was trying to avoid eye contact with any of us.

“C’mon Char,” Savannah said.

“Fine, but if we get caught, I’m blaming you,” she said.

And so the plans began. We would take the elevator to the boys’ floor around midnight and sneak into their rooms and throw water balloons at them, and meet back at the elevator before we get caught. It was the perfect plan. The best part was that Belle wasn’t a part of it. She kept giving us dirty looks from where she sat on the couch. Finally, after we had finished making our plans, she approached us.

“You know, in case you didn’t realize, it’s against the rules to go down to the boys’ floor,” she snapped.

“What’re you going to do?” Savannah asked. “Tell on us?”

Belle smirked. “Just don’t come crying to me when you have to pack your bags tonight.”

With that, she flipped her hair behind her shoulders and strutted off to her room.

“What a bitch,” Emma groaned.

None of us fell asleep that night. We all sat upright on our beds waiting for the clock to turn to midnight. Finally, when it did, we crawled out of bed with the water balloons we had made before dinner, put them all in a big box and tip-toed towards the elevator. My heart started racing faster and faster as the adrenaline pumped through my veins. I’m not sure if I was more nervous about getting caught or excited about getting my revenge.

Savannah peeked around the room to make sure nobody saw us leave, and she pushed the button for the elevator and we got in.

“How do you even know what floor they’re on, Savannah?” I asked.

“I heard Eve talking to one of the camera men,” she explained. “They have the 30th floor; the penthouse.”

All of a sudden the lights began to flicker. I could hear Ashley gasp beside me.

“It’s fine,” Emma reassured us. “Elevators do that all the time.”

It happened again. This time, the lights went completely out for about five seconds then came back on. Charlotte grabbed my hand and I could see her face turn pale white.

“Guys,” Ashley cried. “What’s going on?”

The elevator began to descend.

“Savannah,” I asked, my voice shaking with fear. “If they’re on the 30th floor, why is the elevator going down?”

“Don’t ask me!” she said.

Then, the lights went pitch black and the elevator shot straight up. We all screamed at the top of our lungs. Charlotte was squeezing my hand so hard I thought it was going to fall off. I closed my eyes waiting for us to crash into something.

Finally, the elevator stopped.

The doors opened to a completely dark room, the elevator lights didn’t turn back on. We all huddled into one big ball like penguins trying to keep warm.

“How do we even know this is the right floor?” Emma asked.

“We don’t.” Savannah said.

We stepped out into the room, clenched onto each other. It was impossible to see anything.

“Can you guys see anything?” I asked.

“No,” everyone else replied in unison.

“Guys, I’m scared,” cried Charlotte.

“Let’s go back,” Ashley suggested. “This isn’t worth it.”

“I agree,” Savannah said.

We turned around and tried to head back to where we came from, but when I reached out for the elevator button, all I could feel were a bunch of wires.

“The elevator button’s broken!” I said trying hard not to panic.

“Oh my God!”

“What do we do?”

Suddenly the lights turned on and I screamed as did the four others.

“Gotcha!”

I realized my eyes were clenched shut and I opened them to find none other than Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis on the other side of the room laughing hysterically and high-fiving each other.

I let my body relax as my heart rate began to slow down. I realized I was sweating, but I was nothing compared to Charlotte who was on the verge of tears.

I looked around for the water balloons, but we must have left them in the elevator. So I grabbed a pillow near my feet and threw it towards them. It ended up hitting Louis in the chest.

“Hey!”

“That was cruel!” Emma whined.

“We’re sorry,” said Zayn.

“But it was so worth it,” Niall said while still trying to control his laughter.

“Were you expecting us or is this how you greet all your guests?” I asked.

“Nah, we’re not that mean,” said Liam.

“How did you even know we were coming up here?” Savannah asked curiously.

“We had a hunch,” Harry smirked.

I picked up another pillow and threw it at him.

“Fine, fine,” he said holding his hands above his head in case I threw another pillow. “A little birdy told us.”

“Who?” Ashley asked.

“It was Belle wasn’t it?” I asked.

Nobody said anything, which I took as a yes.

“Big shocker there,” Emma said, rolling her eyes.

“Come in and sit down,” Liam suggested. “We’ll make it up to you by spending some quality time with you guys.

We took a seat on the couch. Charlotte was still shaking and she wouldn’t do much more than nod her head when we asked her questions. I sat between Charlotte and Savannah just to make sure that Charlotte was okay and also because I didn’t want to cause any drama with Liam and Harry tonight.

“Okay masterminds,” Savannah snarled. “Tell us how you worked out this little plan.”

“Sorry, we don’t give away our secrets,” Harry smirked again. I started to pick up another pillow and was ready to throw it at him when he gave in. “Okay, okay…when we found out you guys were coming, we went down to the maintenance office and the guy down there showed us how to work the lights on the elevator and control where it was going. It’s pretty cool actually.”

“I think it qualifies as the best prank of all time,” Louis laughed.

“We’ll get our revenge,” I said. “Just wait.”

When we finally decided to head back to our own floor, the boys got up to say goodbye.

“I’m sorry about the whole thing,” Liam said when he approached me with a hug. I had to admit, he gave the world’s best hugs.

“It’s okay,” I smiled. He then pulled me in for a short and sweet kiss. I didn’t want to stop kissing him, but with everybody else around, it wasn’t exactly the best timing.

And then of course Goldilocks needed his goodbye as well.

“You’re mean,” I told him as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

“But you like it don’t you?” he half-whispered so the others wouldn’t hear.

“A little bit,” I smiled. He pulled me closer and my lips met his. Like Liam, it was short and sweet but I still got nervous/excited butterflies.

We pulled apart and I went with the other girls to the elevator.

“We’ll get our revenge one day boys,” Savannah called after them.

I could hear a faint “Yeah right!” as the elevator doors were closing. I’m nearly positive it came from Louis.

When we reached our floor, we crept back to our room silently. Before we stepped foot in the room, Charlotte held me back.

“Thanks for making sure I was okay tonight,” she whispered. “You’re a really good friend.”

“Does this mean you forgive me?” I asked hopefully.

“I guess,” she smiled.

That was all I needed to hear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 830 21
One Direction is informed that they have a month vacation. Love is in the air, but will everything work out? What will happen when Niall slips into a...
4.4K 163 18
Choices make life. Choose right, everything will fall in place. Choose wrong, you and the people around you will be challenged. But are there...
1.8K 6 19
Amber Sullivan is on the surface, a Uni student with big dreams. When she ends up going on tour with One Direction, she starts to fall for Zayn Malik...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...