I Breathe You In Like Smoke [...

By Jacklyne207

Isabelle Stone has always been a spoiled daughter. Her father is founder of the biggest clothing company in u... More

I Breathe You In Like Smoke [Pierce The Veil- Mike Fuentes fanfic]
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~

~Chapter 5~

3.7K 131 49
By Jacklyne207

After lots of time to think, I finally decided that the way to forget about this bastard of a man would be to party. I would dress in my sexiest dress and go out with my friends to the most expensive club on the block.

            Even though I hated music, I was always social and I was always up to a good party. I never got filthy drunk and I laughed as my friends would be carried home by men they just met.

            Once I asked a few of my friends to meet me at the club, I looked through my closet for a dress to wear. I settled for a tight black dress and black heels. I finished it with a winged eyeliner and my custom made Coach clutch.

            After I straightened my hair, I put all of my things into my clutch and made my way downstairs to my waiting limo.

When I got to the club, my friends had multiplied. Most of the people there I didn’t know but I didn’t necessarily care because I was just there to have fun.

            “Hey Isabelle! I’m really glad you invited me here.” I literally had no idea who this person was, but she smiled and hugged me so I don’t think she was planning to kill me or anything.

            “Don’t expect an invite to anything else,” I murmured, walking over to the bar and stealing someone’s shot, quickly downing it and slamming some money on the table. I watched as Brittney navigated herself through the crowd and found her way over to me.

            “Let me buy you a few drinks, Izzy,” she said with a devilish grin.

Drinking became easy for me. The drinks came easily, and they were gone just as simple. I never thought of myself as a heavy drinker but I guess I just needed something to take the edge off of my growing anxiety from stupid Mike Fuentes.

            “I haven’t seen you this waisted in a long time, Izzy,” Brittney slurred, putting her arm around me.

            “Maybe because my dad is such a dickhead,” I replied, finishing my martini and throwing it on the floor.

            Brittney burst out into an obnoxious laugh. “You just broke a glass!” She yelled.

            “Shh!” I put my hand over her mouth and laughed with her. “Blame it on the sweaty nerd over there,” I said, pointing to the girl that approached me at the beginning of the night.

            “What the hell are you doing?” I watched as Mike Fuentes pushed himself through the crowd until he was in front of me, and grabbing my arm. He pulled me away from Brittney and I stumbled across the floor, into  his chest.

            “Why are you here? You’re a fucking moose vagina and I don’t want to see you!” I said, trying to free myself of his grip.

            He held me close to him and whispered in my ear, “we’re going home now.”

            “Bye Brittney!” I yelled as I pulled Mike through the crowd and outside. Let’s just say my judgement wasn’t the best when I was drunk.

            “Did you bring a car?” Mike asked as we walked down the sidewalk together with me tripping over the sidewalk a few times.

            “No... my house is just down the road, and then you turn, and then you probably turn again. I don’t know, just ask someone where I live and they’ll know,” I slurred.

            He groaned but continued our way home.

When I woke up I had a killer headache. I groaned and turned to my bedside table to see what time it was. Before I looked at my clock I noticed a bottle of Tylenol and a water bottle beside my bed. I didn’t question it and quickly swallowed a pill before getting out of bed and putting my housecoat on over my half-naked body. God knows how I got myself undressed last night.

            I went into my living room and screamed at the sight of Mike Fuentes sleeping on my couch. He was fully-clothed and his dirty shoes were all over my clean beige couch. He is so fucking dead.

            I grabbed a spare pillow and starting hitting him as hard as I could with it. “Wake the fuck up!” I yelled.

            He groaned as his eyes opened and he looked at me with a disappointed glare. “What time is it?” He asked in a low, gravelly voice.

            “Why the fuck are you in my house? is the more important question,” I shot, throwing the pillow at him and putting my hands on my hips.

            “You were waisted last night and I just happened to be at the same club as you and one of your friends asked me to take you home,” he answered with a shrug.

            “Is that the truth?” I asked, my voice lowering.

            “No,” he said, simply.

            “Did you rape me?” I suddenly yelled, backing away from him.

            “No! I wouldn’t rape you! God Isabelle, you always think the worst, don’t you? The truth is, I found one of your drunk tweets on Twitter and you left the location on. I got worried and picked you up and brought you here. I slept on the couch because I was too tired and lazy to find my hotel,” he explained, running his hands through his hair and locating his snapback on the floor.

            “Then why was I undressed?”

            He stood up. “Look, I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow, maybe,” he said, making a break for the door.

            I ran ahead of him and stood in front of the door so he couldn’t get out. “Mike, why was I undressed?” I asked again.

            He groaned. “Please just let me leave. I promise I won’t bother you again.”

            “Look here, Mike Fuentes,” I started, putting my finger on his chest. “This is the second time you’ve taken me out of a dangerous situation. You kissed me, and you refuse to tell me why I woke up undressed. You better give me some fucking answers before I file a fucking restraining order on you and your pretty little band.”

            I noticed his prominent Adam’s apple bob as he swallowed nervously. “You probably did it yourself after I left your room,” he said, his voice quiet.

            “You and me both know that that isn’t the truth. You are a terrible liar.”

            “Because I like you, and I think you’re beautiful! There, I said it. Now will you please fucking move so I can go home?” He finally yelled, his expression was full of embarrassment and the slightest bit of anger.

            “Beautiful?” I repeated, my mind going blank. He can’t possibly think I’m beautiful. His type is tattoos and black hair, right? That is not me.

            “I thought maybe you’d get it when I kissed you, but I guess not,” he said with a small laugh. “You’re a little slow, Isabelle.”

            “I’ve never met someone whose had the nerve to insult me the way that you do. Frankly, I find it quite-” I once again found myself being interrupted by Mike’s lips on mine.

            I felt myself falling into the kiss, until I snapped back into reality and pulled away from him, the back of my head hitting the door with a loud thump. “I really wish you would stop doing that,” I said, rubbing my head.

            “Do you feel the same? ‘Cause if you don’t I can... leave,” he said, suddenly looking awkward again.

            Do I feel the same? I don’t even know anything anymore. He is everything I’m not and more, but somehow I feel strangely attracted to him. I took a deep breath, getting myself ready for one of the most difficult sentences I will ever have to say in my life. “Um... will you stay?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 105 16
A collection of all of the Pierce The Veil one shots that I've ever written. All touched up, edited, etc. October 2017. I don't write band fanficti...
79K 2.8K 16
*Sequel to Wasteland For The Teenaged* Three and half years have pass since the last time Vic has seen his one true love. Iris that is. Vic is sti...
107K 2.7K 43
Holly was just your average band obsessed girl. The only thing was, her family didn't like the way she acted, the way she dressed, and the music she...
149K 4.4K 37
15 year old Dani Rictshaw is an orphan. Her teen mom gave her up to live in the foster system. Dani has secrets that nobody but her know. They can ei...