The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2...

By CallMehKray

"So let me get this straight. You brought me here,not to beat me up or do your homework,but to be your other... More

The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2
Parte Uno (Part 1)
Introduction
Chapter 1: Name's Gab,Geeky Gab.
Chapter 2: Magical Fairy Dust.
Chapter 3: Mr. Cruefalto or Mr. Cluefartoes?
Chapter 4: Mr.Peyton Diana.
Chapter 5: What Happens in the Closet, Stays in the Closet.
Chapter 6: How to Make Frankenstein's Monster.
Chapter 7: Silly Goose.
Chapter 8: Cupcake Icing.
Chapter 9: Sausage Song.
Author's (Tragic) Note
Chapter 10: The Different Forms of Seducing a Geek.
Chapter 11: Anti-Pluviophile
Chapter 12: The Contract of Starbucks (2)
Chapter 13: I'm Human,Right?
Chapter 14: What's a Geek Doing Here?
Chapter 15: Time to Dance?
Chapter 16: The Enemy Flirts And Not The Good Kind.
Chapter 17: Jordan-Flu.
Chapter 18: Bullies? No. Friends? Yes.
Chapter 19: Protection (Part 1)
Chapter 20: The Explanation (Protection: Part 2)
Chapter 21: My Nightmare,My Reality. (Protection Part 2.5)
Chapter 22: Good Girls Protect Bad Boys (Part 3: The Final Protection)
Chapter 23: It All Started With One Little Bruise
Chapter 24: Meet Mira and Jane
Chapter 25: Turn the Lights Out, It's Less Dangerous.
Chapter 26: I'm Such A Player (Insert Wink)
Chapter 27: Ashes! Ashes! We All Burn Down
Chapter 28: Alex's Back! Tell A Friend.
Chapter 29: How Ya Doin', Mistah J? (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Puddin' Has A Tattoo! (Part 2)
Author's Note (The Jordan Case)
Chapter 32: When Bennett Meets Declan
Chapter 33: Me, Jordan, and a Pazzo.
Chapter 34: The Tough Guy Can Sing
Chapter 35: Secrets of Mine
Chapter 36: The Fancier Way
Chapter 37: Still Into You
Chapter 38: NGSAFFD Mode.
Chapter 39: Days of Future...Present
Chapter 40: What Was The Reason?
Chapter 41: Lost Boy?
Chapter 42: Kidnapped By Mr. Little Frazier
Chapter 43: Benney-Boo Is Like So Old!
Chapter 43.5: Collecting Your Jar Of...Hearts
Chapter 43.6: But Will You Leave?
Chapter 43.7: Gabi the Mummy...That Rhymes
Chapter 43.8: The Bad Boys Are Gone (AWOL)
Chapter 43.9: 3 More Mysteries To Go..I Hope
Chapter 44: Long Lost And Now Found
Chapter 45: Family Reunions
Chapter 46: First I Survive, Now Will He?
Chapter 47: Everything Is Blue
Chapter 48: Roses Aren't Blue,Yet Bullets Make Red.
Chapter 49: Does This Dress...?
Chapter 50: Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 51: I Wish You Didn't Care
Chapter 52: Who Did It?
Chapter 53: Tuna Salad with Salad
Chapter 54: Oh, Woe is Me.
Chapter 55: Deathbed Confessions
Chapter 56: My Clarity
Vote Please, Smurfies
And The Results Are In...
Sneak Peek to the 3rd Fanfiction

Chapter 31: Let It Be Done. I Deserve It.

6K 304 139
By CallMehKray

"Okay, so let me get this straight." Declan stated. "You didn't want to tell us you got your driver's license because you were scared?"

"Yep."

"Of what,exactly?"

Jordan sighed. "I've already told you like seven times."

"You didn't have to lie about it." Naomi told him. I nodded, agreeing with her.

"Yeah. I wouldn't let you drive us anyway. I've seen the way you play Crazy Taxi." Bennett replied. The four of us chuckled a bit, but not Jordan.

"I shouldn't have driven you yesterday, Gabi."

"It's okay. It's not your fault that you like helping the environment. I think it's a good reason why. Gas is like fart -- it smells bad, but it needs to be done or used from time to time."

"Right..." Jordan brushed his hair back. "For the environment..."

I smiled, nudging my shoulder by his. "Someone's gotta stop these rebels from polluting."

Naomi,Declan, and Bennett looked towards Jordan with slightly widen eyes.

"R-rebels?" Declan asked me, kind of nervous. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," I raised my eyebrows at him, a bit confused by his reaction, "when Jordan and I were in his car, I saw all of these stupid graffiti art and gang signs. In my opinion, I think it's stupid how they just go out at night and do whatever the smurf they even do. Like come out in broad daylight and show yourself."

"Well,maybe, they don't feel comfortable with that, Gabi." Bennett says with a little force.

"They could feel insecure about it and get arrested from doing the acts they shouldn't." Naomi tried to reason with me. I shook my head at her.

"That's the thing. Why would they even do these criminal acts if they're not ready for the consequences?"

"Maybe they're trying to keep peace." Jordan replied. I looked at him,weirdly. He looked the other way. "Hypothetically speaking."

"It's not always about violence,Gabi." Declan said. He looked me straight in the eye with a determined face. "It could be because life is too fudging short for anyone to just sit down and be a good person-" He stopped and looked at Naomi and I. "No offense."

"None-taken..." We both mumbled at the same time.

"But,anyway. It could be because they just want to experiment or just genuinely curious about what it's about. But in my opinion, I think it's just because they're all friends and want to make memories together." Declan continued. I raised my eyebrows at him. He cleared his throat and muttered, "Hypothetically speaking."

"Okay,then."

During all of this conversing, we were sitting in the cafeteria at school. In the morning, we all didn't see each other. Well, I didn't see them. I think they were avoiding me or something because before I walked to the cafeteria, I saw them all huddled up and whispering to each other by the entrance. They looked like they were all in a heated discussion, and it mostly looked like it was pin-pointed on Jordan.

I was walking slowly up to them when I heard, "-and I probably just put it on this Band Aid this morning or yesterday at the party, but forgot."

I froze at the same time as all four of them spotted me. They all gave me small smiles before walking over to me.

They didn't bring it up since.

"Wait, did you say graffiti was stupid?" Jordan asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to look at him. "Well, to me, it is. First off, I never understand what it's trying to show. Is it a dog? Is it a fish? I don't know. Plus, art itself seems so...weird. And I mean, bad weird."

Naomi and Declan looked at me with shocked faces. Even Bennett widened his eyes a bit. 

"Um-"

"I don't think-"

"Maybe it's just-"

"Come again?" Jordan questioned me, his eyes filled with some sort of emotion. I know that emotion. I've seen it all my life.

Anger.

Jordan was angry at me.

"It's just how I see it, Jordan. It's nothing to get hyped up for." I told him, about to take a bite of my sandwich. It was mid-away close to my mouth, until I heard Jordan slam his fist on the table. I flinched back in shock and put my sandwich back onto my tray. The whole cafeteria somehow stopped talking and turned to the source of the noise.

"What the smurf is wrong with you?" I asked. Jordan didn't say anything at first, just got up and pushed his chair inside the table. He then turned to look at me with tears filled in his eyes.

"It's because of people like you that make me question why I didn't just hide away from the world." And with that, Jordan walked away. I watched as he slammed the cafeteria doors behind himself, but not before a sudden sob-like cry escape his lips, quietly.

____________

I didn't talk to anyone after that day. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Needless to say, I didn't talk to the group for two weeks. Not because they didn't try to talk to me. They did,plenty of times. But never with Jordan.

And that made me sad. Really sad. Because, I knew this would happen. I told them that this would happen. It was only a matter of time this would happen. That I would hurt one of them. So, I did what I thought was best for them -- I avoided them.

Every corner they were in, I was in another. If they were in my class, I would sit by someone else, even if they did threaten to kick my ass if I don't do their homework for a week or two.

If that is what takes to avoid them, then so be it. They were too good for me and I've been nothing but bull crap back to them. They deserve someone better, not a geeky girl. A girl that hurts people without even trying. The girl who murdered her own best friend and forgets the whole event.

I deserve every hit coming my way. Every threat. Every punch,kick,slap.

And if that is what's suppose to be my life,

Then so be it.

_______________________________

Hello fellow wattpadders.

Or as I like to call you...

My dahlins!

Or lovelies...

Or smurfs...

Or-

You know what? Let me just get right to the point. So, you guys were right. Those who said Jordan couldn't drive because HE DID STATE THAT.

I re-read that chapter and I was like,

Why am I so clueless to the most important things?

So, then. In this short chapter, I made him say that he was always lying about not having a driver's license when he actually did. I mean, I can't imagine Jordan living his own life without driving around or doing any other normal stuff. I felt like he would try, no matter what risk he might set for himself.

Well except his hair. Smurfs knows he cares about that like his life.

Unless, would you rather want me to re-write the whole Chapter 30? I mean I would if it's necessary. But then, I would have to re-write this chapter a bit too now that I think about it.

I already have a Plan B (Thanks Jordan for your advice!) Just in case you want me to.

So, I thought I'd put it up to a vote:

Comment Smurf if you want me to re-write Chapter 30 or comment Pudding if you don't want me to. The reason why I said pudding is because I'm literally eating one.

Right this second.

I really need to get some celery or something healthy nowadays...

But anyway guys, I'm sorry for that mistake. I truly am. I want to make this fanfiction good for you guys and I keep messing up on the important stuff.

Please don't hate me. -Koala face-

I want a pet koala...

I'll name him/her Spades...

But anyway. Love you guys. Sorry for this short chapter, but I'll try to make the Naomi chapter as long as Jordan and Gabi's date. Also, don't forget to cast your vote on what I should do.

But just know that if I do re-write it, the Naomi chapter might be a bit late...did I not mention that sooner?

Oopsie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
123K 6.7K 18
When Avery is pulled away from the life she had grown accustomed to following her parents divorce the last thing she expects is to be pulled into a w...
549K 28.1K 31
Mia Evian has to piece together the mystery of Zack Maddox, the bad boy whose life she saved, while simultaneously keeping her own crumbling life tog...
492K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...