Zodiac High School

By fluffthetuff

These are some of Zodiac Stories! #Scorpio #Aries #Gemini #Leo #Capricorn #Taurus #OTHERZODIACS! #Zodiac #Rea... More

Group #1
Group #2
Around the Christmas Tree |Part 3|
About Aries
The Signs Show
Girls AND Boys
A Winner
The Request

Easter

430 5 0
By fluffthetuff

Today all the zodiac signs gather up to the fire place , talking , singing and even waiting for Eater bunny . 

" Where is the Easter bunny? " groaned Aries " Maybe he or she thinks we are bad and not eve-" Gemini said quickly " Stop right there , Easter bunny ain't real" Scorpio rolled her eyes "Just let them use their imagination" whispered Virgo "We can hear that " stomped Gemini and Aries. Pisces and Aquarius were decorating Easter eggs to give to The Easter Bunny "This is amazing!" Shouted Pisces happily " You're right" smirked Aquarius, Leo Sagittarius were having a competition "Who can be the fastest runner" , "Wanna race to the garden?" Sagittarius smiled " I can beat you easily" Leo laughed " Let's see about that" Saggitarius chuckled and went like a bullet. While Taurus and Cancer were watching DIY's that they found on YouTube and they spotted a "How to Easter Jelly" , "Let's do that one" they both said . Libra was Easter shopping  , "Hmmph , What should I buy? Oh my that dress would look cute on Capricorn" Libra should excitedly then suddenly everyone stared at her . Capricorn was painting The Easter Bunny , "Beautiful art" Capricorn admired her painting very much and showed the signs , Virgo and Scorpio were reading a book , "Okay guys I think we need to go to sleep" Yawned Virgo the door opened everyone froze to see if it was the Easter bunny . The signs all saw a big creature with bunny ears "Phew , I should take this bunny ears off guys " said Libra then they all realised it was Libra and they all laughed!

Happy Easter guys ! Sorry I didn't upload any stories this year ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
164K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
220K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
25.5K 911 7
แžŸแžถแž…แŸ‹แžšแžฟแž„แž˜แžทแž“แžŸแžถแž€แžŸแž˜แžŸแž˜แŸ’แžšแžถแž”แŸ‹แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ’แžšแŸ„แž˜(18+)แž˜แžถแž“แž–แžถแž€แŸ’แž™แžšแŸ„แž›แžšแžถแž›แžขแžถแžŸแžขแžถแž—แžถแžŸ๐Ÿ”ž