Easter

Today all the zodiac signs gather up to the fire place , talking , singing and even waiting for Eater bunny . 

" Where is the Easter bunny? " groaned Aries " Maybe he or she thinks we are bad and not eve-" Gemini said quickly " Stop right there , Easter bunny ain't real" Scorpio rolled her eyes "Just let them use their imagination" whispered Virgo "We can hear that " stomped Gemini and Aries. Pisces and Aquarius were decorating Easter eggs to give to The Easter Bunny "This is amazing!" Shouted Pisces happily " You're right" smirked Aquarius, Leo Sagittarius were having a competition "Who can be the fastest runner" , "Wanna race to the garden?" Sagittarius smiled " I can beat you easily" Leo laughed " Let's see about that" Saggitarius chuckled and went like a bullet. While Taurus and Cancer were watching DIY's that they found on YouTube and they spotted a "How to Easter Jelly" , "Let's do that one" they both said . Libra was Easter shopping  , "Hmmph , What should I buy? Oh my that dress would look cute on Capricorn" Libra should excitedly then suddenly everyone stared at her . Capricorn was painting The Easter Bunny , "Beautiful art" Capricorn admired her painting very much and showed the signs , Virgo and Scorpio were reading a book , "Okay guys I think we need to go to sleep" Yawned Virgo the door opened everyone froze to see if it was the Easter bunny . The signs all saw a big creature with bunny ears "Phew , I should take this bunny ears off guys " said Libra then they all realised it was Libra and they all laughed!

Happy Easter guys ! Sorry I didn't upload any stories this year ;-;