I'm in love now (Stalia Fanfi...

By thewritingwren

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now More

Chapter one : Way Back When
Chapter Two: Remembering Goodbyes
Chapter Three : New York and Car Crashes
Chapter Five: Hangover
Chapter Six: Back to School

Chapter Four : The Lake House

669 31 40
By thewritingwren

Malia's POV
It's moving day. Great.

I'm in our car now with Emily beside me, on her phone as usual. She just turned 17. I'm only a year older than her. Which is a good thing since I could watch over her in school.

I don't dread that whole "new girl" thing. I'm scared of what Scott and Stiles' reaction would be. Geez, it must be nice to tell your so called "best friends" that you don't remember a single thing about them. It must feel really nice. The worst part of it is that I get to see them all the time since we're all seniors. If your wondering "If you were in a coma for a whole year, then why are a senior?" Well, last year, I had enough credits to skip a year.

"Hey Mal, are you okay? You look like your gonna throw up." Emily says

"Yeah. Just a little dizzy."

"Just don't throw up on me while we're on the plane, okay?" She chuckles and playfully hits my arm.

"Yeah yeah. Your the most thoughtful sister anyone could ever have." I say flashing a fake smile.

"Shut up you old hag." She says, laughing.

"Hey, I'm only older by a year!" This is not an argument, we're just messing around.

"That still makes you older. Blehhh" She sticks out her tongue at me and I grab her and mess up her hair.

"Alright settle down girls." Our mom says when she gets in the car. We break up and Emily goes back to listening to music while I go back to looking out the window.

"Are you ready kids?" Dad does this every time we go out.

"Seriously dad? Don't you think we're a little too old for that?" Emily says

"Just go with it sweetheart, it'll make your father happy." Mom says

Emily gives me that "do we really have to do this?" look and I just give her that "sadly, yes" look

We both let out a sigh

"Aye aye captain!" We both says at the same time.

"I can't hear you!"

Emily gave me this "Is he serious?" look. I respond with the "Yes. Just go with it so we won't get in trouble." look.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!" We both say it so loud, I think out neighbors heard us.

Dad finally starts the car and drives to the airport.

Goodbye New York
====================
Scott's POV
*the next day (11 am)*

Summer is almost over. We're going back to school next week and me and Stiles have done nothing but play video games and eat pizza.

My phone suddenly starts to ring. It fish it out of my pocket and I see that Stiles is the one calling me. I press "answer" and I bring the phone to my ears.

"Hey dude, whats up?"

"We're going to a party tonight."

"Who's party?"

"Lydia's of course!" Oh yeah. She always plans a party around this time in summer.

"Where?"

"The lake house."

"Wasn't it for sale?"

"Yeah, but for some reason, her mom decided to keep it. So are you coming with me or not?"

"Sure. What time is it?"

"8 pm."

"Okay, see you there." I say and then I hung up. I wish I could bring Kira but she went on vacation with her family in Korea.

I guess it'll just be me and Stiles tonight.
==================
Malia's POV
We're in Beacon Hills now. We arrived last night and by the time we got here to our new house, I fell face flat on my bed and didn't even bother to unpack so that is what I am doing right now.

I took out two books and place it on my bookshelf and I look around my room. It's color is just the same as my old room, blue. The curtains are white and so are my bed sheets. Everything is in it's place and my goal for the year is to keep this room organized.

I checked my other bag if there's anything in it and there isn't so I decided to get some more sleep today since I have nothing else to do. I crawled up my bed and close my eyes. I was about to fall asleep until...

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF OF THAT BED" Emily burst into my room screaming at me.

"No. What is wrong with you?" I say to her and cover my head with a pillow.

"Come on!" Emily is now pulling me by the leg.

"Oh god Emily! Alright alright! I'm getting up!" I get up and raise my hands to the air in defeat.

"Now, what do you want?" I say to her lazily.

"We're going to a party." She says to me with a big smile plastered on her face.

"What?! We just got here. Who even invited you?"

"A girl I met at the store."

"We're going to a stranger's party? That sounds fun. How do know that she isn't a serial killer?" I say to her.

"She isn't! I think her name is Lydia, and she goes to Beacon Hills High School too."

I don't think it's a good idea. Literally anything could happen! Plus, I'm too tired to party.

"C'mon pleaseeee. For mee." She gives me those puppy dog eyes that I can never resist.

"Alright! What time is it?" I say in defeat.

"Yay! 8 pm. It's okay if you won't wear a dress." Since when have I worn a dress to a party?

"Yeah, now leave."

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" She hugs me and kisses me on the cheek and then runs out my room.

Oh god, please help me.
===================
Scott's POV
*8 pm*
I'm at Lydia's lake house now and I'm currently waiting for Stiles.

"Hey Scott!" I turn around and see Stiles walking towards me.

"Hey dude." We did our secret handshake and then walk towards the front door.

Stiles rings the door bell and after a few seconds, Lydia opens the door and greets us.

"Come on in boys." Lydia says and we enter.

Music is blasting out of the speakers and I see people holding beer, whiskey, even tequila! Damn. I'm pretty sure her mom doesn't know about it though. I don't see Stiles by my side anymore so I go look for him. After 5 minutes of looking, I finally found him in the kitchen getting some whiskey.

"Hey buddy, you want some?" He offers me a shot. I guess it won't hurt, i can't get drunk after all.

I take it and down it in one go.
================
Malia's POV
*9 pm*
We've been here for a whole hour and I'm already completely bored which is unusual 'cuz I really like to party.

Emily is currently dancing her ass of on the dance floor and I'm just keeping an eye on her until this boy wakes up to me.

"Hi." He says to me, no screams to me since the music is so loud.

"Hi." I scream back.

"Are you alone?" I can barely make out what he's saying over the loud music.

"What?!"

"Are you alone?!"

"Ohhh. No, I came with my sister!"

"Where is she?!" I point to the girl who's dancing like a psychopath, aka Emily.

"Damn. Why aren't you dancing with her."

"I don't want to."

"Oh c'mon, nonsense!" He puts his drink down and drags me to the dance floor.
====================
Stiles' POV
I think I'm drunk. I also maybe not drunk. Who knows?! All I know is that I just pulled this girl to the dance floor and I'm dancing like I just don't care!
====================
Malia's POV
This guy is dancing so awkwardly it's embarrassing. I feel bad for him. I pull him away from the dance floor to save him from complete and utter humiliation. I bring him to the sofa and I sat him there.

"Hey are you okay?" He doesn't respond. He's really drunk.

"Stiles?! Stiles where are y--Stiles!" A guy walks up to us. I bet he's friends with this idiot next to me.

"Hi, I'm Scott. I'm so sorry for Stiles. I turned around for one minute and then the next thing I know, he's gone." He's cute when he's apologizing. Scott sits next Stiles who is currently out cold.

"It's okay. Really. Are you his brother?"

"Best friend, but you can say we're brothers." He says and smiles to me.

"Oh okay. Look, I gotta go find my sister. It was nice meeting you though." I flash a smile to Scott.

"Do you guys need a ride? It's dangerous out here at night." It's really nice of him.

"Sure, let me just go get her. I'll be back." I stand up and go look for Emily.
====================
Scott's POV
After a few minutes, the girl came back with a really drunk looking girl next to her. It's a good thing Stiles brought his jeep.

I helped the girl with her sister and we walk out the lake house.

Stiles parked his jeep near by so it was east to see. I first get the girl's sister in the back and then Stiles. I walk around and get in the driver's seat and the girl got it the passenger's seat.

"Is this yours?" She asks me.

"Nah. It's Stiles'." I start the engine and I ask the address to her house. It was kinda weird since it was really near to mine.

I start driving and we got to their house in no time. I get out of the car and got her sister. The girl walks towards me and got her sister.

"Can you handle her? Is she heavy?"

"Yeah, I can handle her. Thanks Scott, I really appreciate it." She's really beautiful when she smiles.

"No problem." I flash a smile at her and walk back to Stiles' car. I wait for a few minutes to make sure they get home safely. After they enter their house I start the engine and head to Stiles' house, I guess I'll be sleeping over again. I'll just get my motorbike tomorrow.

Wait, I didn't ask the girl's name. She really looks familiar too. It's like I've known her for years.
=======
Please comment your thoughts on this chapter😊 sorry it took so long to update and sorry if there are any typos or misspellings, I just wrote this chapter today 'cuz I've been a bit busy. Go follow me on instagram if you feel like it👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 46.5K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
695K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
348K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...