Rogan's Omega (ManxMan|Werewo...

Oleh YasmineFernandez9984

COMPLETED From the beginning Landon Evans knew he was different, born as a omega his mother always tells him... Lebih Banyak

Rogan's Omega
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Author's Note
Epilogue
Sequel (Dylan's Alpha)

Chapter Four

51.4K 2.1K 114
Oleh YasmineFernandez9984

L A N D O N

"I'll be going out to hunt for a few hours" said Rogan

"W-Will you be back before sundown?" I asked the rogue.

"Not planning to be gone that long, I should be back before sundown" he replied

"While I'm gone do not venture outside, it is dangerous for an omega to roam the woods alone so do not leave this cabin" said Rogan. Nodding his response, he picked up his coolers and walked out the door.

Watching the rogue walk away in the distance, I felt sadness becoming from my wolf watching the Alpha disappear. Deciding to use my time to clean up the cabin, mother always tells me that being a good submissive omega I'll need to learn to clean after myself and others. Several times I offered to help Rogan clean but it seemed he didn't like the idea me cleaning his cabin. Suddenly felt a tear roll down my cheek, remembering my mother brings back good and bad memories.

Why did the rogues attack the pack and killed everyone including my family, no one deserve to die that day. I always hear people say being an omega is rare but also can bring danger no matter where the omega go. Sometimes I wonder if the attack is my fault, the rogues was only interested in me? If I hadn't been there then the pack would still be alive, my parents would still be alive. Even Rogan knows the dangers when I venture out in the woods alone, I remember how angry he was, it's the first time I've seen emotion shown on his emotionless face.

Lost in deep thought I then hear someone knocking on the door, I placing the cleaning products down wondering who could knocking. It couldn't be Rogan, he left a few minutes ago, I walked out of the bathroom and slowly make my way to the front door.

"W-Who is it" I called.

"It's Asher princess, open the door" Asher replied. I sighed in relief, quickly I opened the door for Asher and also another man I never seen before.

"Is Rogan here?" asked Asher

"H-He went out to hunt, he says he should be back before six" I replied as I closed the door shut. The stranger man standing next to Asher kept staring at me, he didn't smell like a rogue. I can smell power of an Alpha all over that man, I look down showing my neck to the Alpha as a sign of my submission but also respect.

"Didn't know Rogan had an omega in his home" said the man.

"Oh yeah, this is Landon and Landon this Roland" Asher replied

"I can understand why Rogan didn't mention you, you truly are a beauty" said Roland. I blushed looking away from the Alpha.

"T-Thank you Alpha" I said. He smiled.

"Please call me Roland" he says

"R-Rogan isn't here s-so m-maybe come back later" I said

"It's best if we both stay until he returns, cannot believe he left an omega alone" Roland replied. It felt awkward being around two male Alpha wolves, I didn't want the two friends to fight over me. I sighed going back to the bathroom to continue cleaning. Both the rogue and the Alpha seated outside drinking a beer that they've took from the fridge. Maybe I should make them something to eat, I wanted to give a good impression towards Rogan's friends.

Putting the cleaning products away, I quickly washed my hands then look in the fridge to see what I can cook. I remember helping mother prepare meals for father, she'd always cook the meals while I help cut the vegetables and meat. There's wasn't much in the fridge, I guess Rogan will be going grocery shopping sometime this week.

"Need some help" someone says. I squealed in surprise dropping two tomatoes I took from the fridge dropping them to the ground. I kneel down quickly picking up the tomato, blushing as I heard Roland chuckle. Wasn't even sure what I am going to cook with two tomatoes, Roland help me stand as he closed the fridge.

"Apologies Alpha, y-you startled me" I said averting my gaze from his.

"I'm the one who should be apologising, didn't mean to scare you Landon and please call me Roland, calling me Alpha makes me feel old" Roland replied.

"I-It's okay" I said.

"Now what's gotten you so stressed out?" he asked. Blushing look at the tomatoes, I felt embarrassed explaining that I am not a good cook but also not sure what to cook. Roland smiled as I still remained silent, he went to grab a kitchen knife cutting the top of the tomato opened.

"Grab a spoon and scoop the inside of the tomato out" Roland instructed. I nodded went to grab a spoon and follow his instruction. He asked me grab a few more vegetables then cheese, I even grab more tomatoes. Asher soon came to the kitchen helping whatever Roland has in mind, Asher and I cut the vegetables while Roland grated cheese. Turning on the stove Asher poured the bowl filled with different vegetables on the frying pan, adding some spices, salt and pepper. Roland then grab the handle of the pant, with a spoon he then put the cooked vegetables inside the tomato. After filled six tomatoes I then put cheese on top. With the open preheated before hand, Asher put the filled tomatoes onto a tray and putting them inside the oven to cook for ten minutes.

"T-Thank you" I said to Roland. I handed him the pan as he put it away.

"Happy to help an omega" he replied.

"What you two doing here" someone says. I turned around and smiled, having a faint vision of my wolf wagging it's tale. He came right on time as the oven timer went off, placing the cooler on the table Rogan then pulled me into a tight hug breathing in my scent. His emotionless expressed stared at his two friends grinning, can't wait to show Rogan what all prepared. Grabbing a tea towel to take out the tray and placing it on the wooden cutting board that was placed on the kitchen bench.

"Look what we made" I said to the rogue.

"Careful princess it's still hot" Asher warned. I didn't listen to him, I was very excited to show Rogan the filled tomatoes and wanted him to have the first bite. Grabbing the tomato I hissed in pain feeling my fingers and my palm burn dropping the cooked tomato to the floor. Tingles shoot throughout my body as Rogan gently held my hand.

"You need to be careful next time, it just came out of the oven" said Rogan. I whimpered looking away from the rogue, he also softly growled at me showing that he is displeased. I shudder feeling his tongue lick my hand healing the minor burnt marks.

"Let's wait for the tomatoes to cool" said Roland as Rogan nodded in agreement. I sighed cleaning up the mess and throwing the tomato in the bin. I sit next to Rogan in the living room, I explained to Rogan that they both came to see you.

"Well .. what is it?" asked Rogan.

"There's been about three wolf attacks in town, the humans aren't letting these attacks slide and soon there'll be a hunters hunting any wolf they see. Number of rogues roaming in the woods are rising, not only attacking neighbouring packs but also harming humans" Roland replied

"A-Are the humans that been attack okay?" I asked Roland. I knew very well what rogues are capable of, images flash before me as I am back to my old pack. Hearing the horrid screams of wolves getting killed by rogues.

R O G A N

Hearing the whimpers from the omega, Roland stopped answering Landon's question. My wolf whined worried about our mate. I called his name trying to get his attention but it's not use, it's like he's no longer with us, his blank expression stared outside.

"Landon come on baby come back to me" I said to him gently shaking his body.

"He's remembering something and I assume it's not a good memory, you need snap him out of whatever he's remembering" said Roland. I begin to panic not sure what to do to bring the omega back, calling his name or gently shaking him is no use. Hearing my wolf instructing me to kiss the omega, I wasted on time and kissed his small soft lips. Gently holding his body I kissed my mate, feeling his mouth slightly opened I knew he's coming back to me. His eyes widen looking at me in shock and in fear, I held his trembling body and also removing my lips from his.

"Shhh .. I'm here, calm down" I whispered. Landon cried in my arms afraid to let go, he begged me to never let the rogues get to him. Anger build within as he mentioned those filthy rogues that attacked him, I nodded in agreement to never let those rogues hurt him. Putting him onto my lap I gently rubbed his back to calm him down, the omega sniffled putting his head under my chin. Asher and Roland looked worried but also anger linger within their gaze. I needed to know what happen to the omega, I always wonder how the rogues attacked him or why he's in the woods alone.  Now is not the time to ask him some questions.

"You want give Rogan the tomatoes we made, it should of cooled down by now" said Roland. Once the omega is calmed down, his looked at Roland and nodded in response. He hopped off my lap walking to the kitchen, putting a cooked tomato on the plate he then returned.

"H-Hope you like it" he said. I ate the filled tomato tasting the flavour, I told Landon it tasted delicious which turned his frown upside down. The sadness linger within his gaze vanished and returned with the happy shy omega I know.

*****

"How's princess?" asked Asher. I growled lowly at him.

"Stop calling him princess" I replied. He chuckled.

"It's a cute nickname and it's suits him anyway" said Asher. After putting Landon on the bed as he fell asleep in my arms while watching a movie with Roland and Asher. I wanted to make sure he's calm and distracted, watching a movie together seemed to make him happy.

"He's still sleep, didn't wake when I put him on the bed" I said.

"He's been hurt Rogan, keep a close eye on him. The omega I rescued acted the same way, his memories would block out reality and god knows what he's thinking. Same applies with Landon, something happen to him so be there for him" said Roland

"I always wonder how you meet Landon" said Asher. I remained silent remembering the day when the wolves captured Landon, beating him close to death and nearly raped him. The rage build within was hard to contain, my wolf close to out of control seeing our mate close to death. It felt right to tell them what happened to Landon that way, I explained how I scented rogues and also an omega. I told them another scent I smelt that was different and I had to know where or who it belonged to.

Explaining how Landon was beaten and nearly raped, Roland broken the beer bottle in his hand. Any wolf would know how rare and fragile an omega can be, they're considered like the Moon Goddess and must be treated with respect. After telling them how I've met Landon and that he is my mate, they both already loved Landon and wanted him protected.

"W-What's a mate?" Landon asked as he rubbed his tried eyes. My eyes widen in shock, he wasn't suppose to hear the conversation.

"How much did you hear?" I asked trying to remain calm.

"The part where you said I am your mate so what is a mate?" the omega replied.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.5M 143K 67
"I didn't ask to be this way!" "What's wrong with it?" Kegan laughed dryly, amazed by the stubbornness of the Alpha. "What's wrong with being weak...
67.6K 2.6K 68
Pulled into a war he never asked to be a part of. Landon Barnett was groomed from birth to succeed his father as the next Alpha of the Regency Falls...
1M 30.9K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
119K 6.4K 45
Book #2 in the Flicker Series Rayne is the son of Alpha Zaryn and Luna Eden. He is a small omega who loves his family dearly. His older twin brother...