A hybrid wolf rejected. (Edit...

Von Yuzuki16

Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 18

31.3K 1.1K 192
Von Yuzuki16

Edited 31/10/2020

+++++

Jade pov

We were flying, heading straight towards the demon's castle. We slowed down when it started getting darker.

We're close... no actually, we're here. Land. Ruby instructed.

Following as instructed I got Danny's attention before dropping myself in order to land. I flapped my wings sifted my landing only creating slight cracks in the ground whereas Danny... Danny was kissing it. And he broke his nose too.

"Babe you've got to work on landing." I chuckled helping him up.

He ruffled his feathers glaring playfully at me. Still chuckling I gripped his face pulling him closer so I could kiss his nose.

"Better?" He grinned.

"Better." Humming I playfully pushed him back turning to head up the rocky path toward the castle in the distance.

Once we got there we saw how enormous the castle truly was. Made me feel like a baby staring up at a 9ft something man. I will admit that the castle looked amazing with the red glow around it.

We walked up to the door and I knocked on the Skelton knocker. The skull's mouth opened, then split in half as the door got pulled open by none other than the demon king himself. He smirked, a wicked smile at me.

I have to admit that he is really good looking. I openly thought causing Danny to growl softly at me.

Not by much... he sneered back.

I know! That's why I look this good. My good looks came from him! Ruby laughed. I mentally rolled my eyes before greeting the king.

"Hello Delis,  it's nice to meet you." I bowed. He bowed back.

"To you as well, princess." I smiled at him.

"You know what I've  come here for." He smirked nodding as he ushered us inside the castle.

"Of course I know." His smile left and his face darkened "That son of a bitch took most of my demons. Had them under his control like some fucking slaves!" Fire shot out of his hand in his fit of rage.

I wasn't expecting that which lead to my right arm getting burnt before Danny could pull me out of harm's way and into his arms. Delis stopped the fire immediately taking a breath to calm himself.

"Oh... Sorry, I really have a bad temper." I nodded already healing. Danny covered his hand in ice and set it on my arm. I sighed in relief.

"Since you're so angry at him, are you joining us?" Danny inquired eyebrow raised. I saw Delis smirk

"Hell yes." I chuckled.

"On one condition. You train your demons here just for the day. Only today, I know you have to return to your pack as soon as possible." Danny and I shared a look before we nodded.

"Lead the way."

~|~|~|~

We were standing in the back of the castle already in our demon forms and surrounded by fire. Different coloured fire.

Delis walked to the center of the flames standing in the middle of all the colours.

"The fire that glows the brightest when you pass, touch it." He instructed.

Nodding Danny and I started in different directions. I passed by green flames, not bright enough, yellow, red, orange, none of them were bright enough. However, as I passed by a flame that blended with red going to blue it glowed.

A lot.

Touch the shit already! Ruby yelled radiating excitement through me. I reached forward, a bit entranced by the flame. Then I touched it.. and it engulfed my entire body.

"Jade!"

"No! Do not go near her!" Was all I heard before the sounds around me disappeared.

Control the fire... Don't let it control you. I listened, closing my eyes and steadying my breathing.

With each breath I took, the heat around me evened out. Hot.. warm.. hot.. warm... hot. I opened my eyes and the fire on me settled before vanishing.

"Breathe out the flames you gathered in your body." Delis smirked arms folded as he waited for my reaction.

Smirking, I stepped back a bit, took an intake of breath, and roared out the fire I made disappear before. From where my mouth began the fire was red, but as it spread out going further out it shifted to blue.

I stopped smiling at my accomplishment, the fire outed leaving me to breathe out smoke through my nose and the corners of my mouth.

"Only a demon with years or months of training can do that." Delis clapped smirking "Unless of course, they're mixed with dragons. I knew it!" Delis laughed "Where's Astarot? That son of a bitch! Being mated to my sister!" He began to rant "Have a score to settle with that dragon fucker!" I was gaping.

"You're my father's, mother's brother?" I think I confused myself a bit there.

Delis smirked giving me his signature grin as he fixed his shirt mockingly bowing.

"Of course.."

"And you knew?"

"Well, you are my great niece after all. How do you think you got Ruby as a guide?" I paused.

"A guide?"

"Yes, your demon side is simply you, to control that I gave you a guide. Ruby was created with the sole purpose of being your demon guide. She holds your demon form so she can regulate your power, giving you as much or as little as you need."

"Ah, that would explain a lot.." I nodded understanding.

You do terrible work, Ruby. Diamond teased.

Oh, fuck off miss perfect!!

Don't start you two. I giggled softly.

Now that I was finished I had the pleasure of watching Danny choose his fire. He got the green fire and I watched as the fire engulfed him singeing his normal clothes as he went back to normal. When the fire cleared Danny shifted to Derek and Ruby decided to share her thoughts.

Have I ever told you that you're hot? I covered my mouth hearing their conversation and trying not to smile like an idiot.

A few times. But have I ever told you what I wanted to do to that sexy body of yours? I butted in right there

Don't even go there! Don't either of you put those thoughts in your head! I can see Danny's excitement!

Ruby laughed in the back of my head retreating for the moment. I sighed looking over to see Danny's face red, and I doubt it's from the heat.

We waited half an hour before we had to see what our powers were. I can make things decay or die with one touch, basically, I can drain anything life if I wanted to. I had to work on controlling it. I can also firebend, show person's their darkest fears. Create a black mist that causes people to go senile.

Danny can take people's life away and hold them in the palm of his hand to decide whether to give you back or send you to heaven or hell. He can also create mist but his own kills you after inhaling it for five minutes. For those five minutes you're driven insane, and if you make it out there still no hope for you as your sanity is already gone.

He can burn things and control any and all shadows. He personally loves that one. Why? Cause right now, as we're taking a break in the guest room and I can feel him touching me when he's across the room. Specifically, he's touching boobs. It felt as if he was actually the one touching me.

This lucky ass got a cool power!

I huffed, he smirked knowing exactly what he was doing. I opened my mouth to tell him off but instead, a gasp left them as my legs were pushed opened slightly and the feeling of his hand slowly went up and between.

And the worst part of it? He can make any part of his body using the shadows and damn was he making use of it!

"Danny..." I panted feeling him rub against me.

Glad I still have extra clothes... Another gasped escaped and all rational thoughts left when I felt a finger go inside of me. I bit my lip holding back my moans as the shadows did what Danny wanted.

I didn't even register being pushed back onto the bed until Danny was over me with his real fingers replacing his shadow ones.

"Damn baby...I could smell you all the way across the room..." He growled huskily in my ear.

I held onto him instantly panting in pleasure as my hips moved with his fingers.

"If you continue this...mmn... we'll end up going all the way..." I whispered back.

Chuckling he pulled away for a second before he smashed his lips to mine, kissing me with passion and an urge.

It was filled with lust, longing, and love. I felt him shifting before a hand grabbed onto and he began playing with my left breast not once breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms back around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.

I pulled on it, making him groan and give a muffled growl. I kept moaning as he pumped me adding a third finger and playing with my breast using both shadows and his hands.

Danny I- couldn't finish talking as I withered under him, climaxing on his fingers. We broke the kiss both of us heavily panting. I giggled still in a bit of a daze.

"Oh... I can't wait till tomorrow." I breathed out making Danny smile at me with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"When we get home, what you want to do?" I asked him. He hummed shrugging.

"Fine, I'll decide something." I rolled my eyes.

Well, I already planned it out anyway. I smiled at him kissing him before we got up heading to the baths.

After we bathed we headed back to train our new powers. Danny, for his own entertainment, wouldn't stop making his shadows touch me.

After finishing up training with Delis we decided to head home a bit early. Safira came down and took us away. I leaned back onto Danny's chest. His warmth surrounding me from the cold night sky.

"Wake me up when we get there." I said.

He nodded and Sarfira grunted. I took that as a yes. Feeling safe in my mate's arms I fell asleep.

********************************
Well look who's getting all feisty in the demon kingdom.

Jade: Shut up! So you're not writing how we mated are you?

Wellllll. It had 1 no which is you and everyone else said yes.

Daniel: So how much votes was it?

I stopped counting at 10 or was it 11? Hmmm

Jade: No!!! WHY?!?? YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WRITE IT!!!

Daniel: Hell yes!! The world will know that you're all mine now!

Well there you have it! You'll be getting the mating scene. But first help me quick.

Where should it be?

A) The secret waterfall in the water

B) Their house. (Anywhere)

C) The bathroom.

Tell me what you think. You've got two days. If not I'll just put them all.

Jade: WHAT?!?!

Daniel: Sweet! *gets punched by Jade* Aww! No need for violence yet!

Vote
Comment and
Like.

Ps: love the comments By the way...

Thanks for all the support! Okay you can vote now.

Jade: NO VOTING!!! *gets knocked out with frying pan by me* 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

565K 13.9K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
462K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...