Oh my Nooch (a minecraft yout...

By cravingdeath

Carli is 17 and living with her Brother Mitch aka bajancanadian. When Mitch brings her along to visit Mat Noo... More

Holy Nooch (A minecraft youtuber fanfiction)
Can you control love?
Brothers are weird
Like a slumberparty
Home at last
New Home
Mat
Emmas little Crush
Dating? Hmmm......
Dinner Party-ish
Authors Note
OMG IM SOOO SORRYYYY!!!!!!!!
A/N
Mitch!?
Horayy!!
sorry doods. just another a/n
I am so nice! I am updating!
2k Reads irl video!!
Help me Noochies!
Well......
Heeeeeeey
Long time no see!!
:)
New chapter Wooh!

Uhhhh. Dont kill me.

442 4 1
By cravingdeath

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that I have been soooooo busy since school started and have figured out what I want to do with this story. I have gained so many followers and have 1.2k readers. WOWOWOWOW! I've decided that I am going to update on mondays, and Fridays. Also I am thinking of starting a new book about me and ghosteez. Tanks doods! See ya Noochies tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
452K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...