Dominique's Quest (#projectch...

By RamataMaguiraga

"Cold hearted. Of course I am. Ruthless. You figured it out. Arrogant. Till the end. Dominique. That's my nam... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4; Part 1
Chapter 5; Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Author's Note

761 14 2
By RamataMaguiraga

© All Rights Reserved

This a fictional romance book, no characters or places are to be copied. This is original work. Please do not copy anything belonging to this book or you shall be reported.

Characters and places are not real and if anything is offending to a person then I suggest you do not continue reading.

If you do not like the book, and have better suggestions then you can pm me and I will c what ideas you have proposed other than that do not say anything that will make me the author angry for I will not accept nonsense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.7K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
I Am No Prey By Amal

Science Fiction

3.2K 607 14
Book 1 of the Rising Phoenix trilogy. Would you choose love over peace? Two months away from her graduation day, all Cerise wants is to keep up her...
590K 17.9K 37
"Cornelia, let's make a deal. You will be my fake girlfriend for 3 months. And I will pay you 30 million dollars for your service, how is that?" "I r...
250 1 26
After Adire, a quick-witted dominatrix finds out the horrific truth that Davis' father was the man who brutalized her mother all those years ago, she...