14 Again (One Direction FanFi...

By xmad_dollx

{Book 1} Everything happens for a reason. Right? Well how about being givin another chance to be young again... More

1. Hit The Lights
2. This Better Be A Dream.
3. Monday Morning (Harry and Niall's P.O.V)
4. Monday Morning (Zayn, Liam & Louis's P.O.V)
5. Figure Out
6. Too Young
7. F.O.O.D
8. Perrie's Hair
9. Kardashians
10. These boys will be the death of me.
11. Promises, Secrets, Questions, Crushes & Those Aonnying Ones
12. Just Great.
13. Little Things
Author Note:
14. Wow :]
15. Movies
16. Mean but brilliant (Part 1)
17. Mean but Brilliant (Part 2)
18. A Problem After Another
19. Explanation (Part 1)
20. Explanation (Part 2)
21. Creating Space & Understanding
22. Sh*t Just Got Real
23. Man Up
24. What just happened?
26. Dedicated Fans
27. What Can You Do.
28. "We're screwed.''
29. WHAT?
30. It All Started...
31. Change Of Plans
Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32. Bad Examples
33. Farewell
34. Waiting
35. Last Night
36. I AM HOME BABY I AM HOME!
37.Getting Ready
38. Graduation/Goodbye
Sequel Is Up!

25. Build-A-Dani

334 6 1
By xmad_dollx

"Okay let's see who is the strongest." Louis challenged Jessica.

"Your on!"

They sat down across each other on Zayn's kitchen table. The rest were in the living room watching tv like normal everyday lazy people.

Lou flexed his right arm preparing for the arm wrestle and Jessica did the same. They were finally prepared and they both held onto each others right hand..

"HARRY!" Lou screamed.

*Slience

"HARRY!" He screamed again.

*Slience

"HARRY EDWARD MUTHERFUCKIN STYLES GET YO ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT OR SO HELP ME I WILL COME TO YOUR ROOM AT MIDNIGHT AND STRAIGHTEN YOUR MUTHERFUCKIN CURLS YOU GROWN OVER THE PAST TWO MONTHS!"

"Coming." He entered the kitchen chewing his gum. "What do you want?"

"Hold mine and Jessica's hands, until I count to three."

"Okay." Harry put his hand on top of theirs.

"1...2...3." Harry's hand was out of the way and Louessica started to battle.

Niall came in. "Lose Louis lose." He said to Lou.

"Shut the fuck up Niall." Lou yelled at Niall. Niall just laughed then walked away.

Jessica was of course winning. "Wow Lou I thought you were going to win me, but your weak." She laughed.

Lou glared at Jessica, then used one of his weapons that never failed him. With his left hand he started to tickle Jessica under her arm. She started to giggle which was her weakness and she lost.

"You cheater!" She laughed.

"Me a cheater, never. You're just jealous I won." Lou said like he was the queen of that whole place.

"Shut up." Jessica walked away to the others.

"Hey kids." Zayn's mom entered the house with Zayn's sisters.

"Hey." They all replied.

"Girls these are my sisters Donna and Wendy." The sixteen year old and the eight year old waved at them nicely. The girls waved back.

Franki came up to Zayn and whispered in his ear. "Where's Safaa?"

"She isn't born yet, my mum is pregnant again and I think she's in there." He whispered back to her quietly.

She did an 'Oh' face.

"Hey Donna would you like to come to the mall with us or are you too cool for fourteen year olds?" Franki raised an eyebrow at Donna.

"Well...."

"Please it'll be fun." Franki said jumping.

Donna laughed. "Sure."

"Can I come?" Wendy said shyly.

"Of course you can." Franki said smiling at her.

"Yay." Wendy laughed. 

"¡Vamos." Zayn's mom said.

"Zac you're Mexican?" Jen questioned Zayn.

"Yeah, looks like it."

"This just keeps getting better."

*

"Take care of your sister and brother, Donna, don't get into any trouble." Zayn's mom than drove off.

Franki's P.O.V

 OH MY GOODNESS IM AT THE MALL WITH ONE DIRECTION AND ITS AMAZAYN. Hehe see what I did there.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Harry asked everyone. He's so hot. Ha yeah I'm a Harrygirl, but I think I'm mostly a Zayngirl now. SO COMPLICATED.

"Food court?" Niall suggested.

"Build-A-Bear workshop?" Liam suggested.

"Spencers?" Harry suggested.

"Claire's?" Jessica suggested.

"Forever 21?" Louis suggested.

"Pets-R-Us." Wendy suggested.

"Wow, why don't we all go in groups?" Donna suggested.

"Okay, who wants to go to Build-A-Workshop?" She asked them. Liam raised his hand. "You'll go alone but stay here until I finished saying who goes where.

"Who said Spencers?"

"Me." Said Harry.

"You'll go alone."

"Claire's?"

"Me." Said Jessica.

"Forever 21?"

"Right here." Louis said jumping.

"Pets-R-Us?"

"I do Donna." Wendy said shaking her hand.

"Where do you five wanna go?" Donna asked Zayn, Jennifer, Niall,Vanessa, and me.

"I'll go to Claire's." Vanessa went to Jessica.

"Forever 21." Jen walked to Louis.

"Zac?"

"I'll go with Leo." Zayn walked to Liam.

"I wanted to go to the food court." Niall pouted.

"We'll go there later to eat." Donna told him. "Choose?"

"Spencers." Harry and Niall high-fived each other.

"Franki?" She knows my name oh my glob!

"Pets-R-Us."

"Okay, what time is it Zac?" Donna asked him.

"Five thirty."

"We'll meet right there at 8." Donna said pointing at the corner next to the food court place.

"Let's go."

Harry & Niall went another way. Zayn and Liam went to another. Jessica and Vanessa went straight ahead. Louis and Jennifer went to the right. Donna, Wendy, and I walked to the far back.

"Oh my gosh! Look at those puppies!" Wendy ran to the dogs who were behind the glass.

It's sad if you ask me, some dogs are sick and they look so sad too. I could adopt them all if I wanted to, but I was born poor or middle class as some people call it.

"Could we play with one here?" Wendy asked Donna.

"Sure let's ask." Donna walked to the cashier place and talked with the employee. "Can we see that dog right there? We are thinking of buying one of these dogs here and we would like to check that one please."

"Sure how old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"Sorry in order to have one of them out, you're suppose to be with someone eighteen or over. Sorry maybe next time." The person said.

"Awe, but I really wanted to see that one." Wendy silently started to cry, she was faking it by the way.

The employee saw her crying and immediately felt really bad.

"Fine you can play with it only for a while." The employee went to the back of the cages and opened one, then took the dog out. Wendy should be an actress haha!

There was a little fence with enough space so we can play or check the dog out.

The dog seemed so happy playing with Waliyha or should I say Wendy. She seemed really happy too, it's adorable to see a little five year old playing with a little puppy. The puppy was a really small husky by the way, I think it's a girl if I'm correct. Can I just say it has beautiful eyes. It's like some kinda grey white shiny eyes, I don't know how to describe it but it's cool.

"We should buy it, Donut." Wendy said hugging the dog.

"Donut?" I laughed.

"Yeah she calls me cos my name does kind of sound like Donut a bit." She laughed.

"Well the first part does."

"Yeah."

"We should buy her and call her after you, but her name will be Donut." Wendy said playing with the husky.

"I wish, but we don't have enough money and we need an adult to buy her."

"Call mommy, please."

"Fine but I'm still not sure about this Wen."

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry look over here." Niall said with the nonstop laughing,

"What is it- Woah what the fudge?" I laughed. "Isn't that for bachelorette parties."

"Yeah." Niall tried holding his laughter, which I think everyone could hear it. "Look at those dick straws, and that aluminum pan shape as a dick too."

"I didn't know women were so horny for it." I laughed. "I don't really think much women would be dead caught buying one of these, do they?"

As me and Niall we walking to another part of the store we heard girls giggling behind us. When we turned around we saw about four young women (looking like they're in their early twenties) grabbing bags of those dick supplies. I decided to get my flirt on.

"Hey beautiful." I said to one.

"Hello." The girl said shyly.

"You have a boyfriend hot stuff?" I winked at her and gave her one of my famous Harry Styles smile.

"Awe you're so cute too bad you're too small for me." She said pinching my cheek. If only I was 19 again! I headed back to Niall and he laughed at me.

"So how did it go?" He held in his laughter.

"Apparently I'm too cute for her and ... young." I pouted.

He began to laugh again. "Oh Harry, Harry, Harry let's go get some pretzels." Niall dragged me out.

Louis P.O.V

"Work it girl." I told Jen modeling the clothes I choose for her. I use to do this with El all the time, no one ever saw because I was really sneaky.

"At first I was like 'oh this was going to be so fun' now I'm like 'what the fuck was I even thinking'." She said having trouble standing. Yes, i picked matching high heels with the outfit.

"Why don't we go over to Rue 21 and you could model clothes for me," She winked at me. "But I will choose you the clothes like you choose mine." Ha, just like Eleanor.

*

"Work it boy." She said when I came out of the dressing room. I checked myself in the mirror and not to sound conceded but I looked damn good. "Louis if you weren't in One Direction I think you would've been a great male model." Jen said checking me out. My cheeks turned red.

"Are you blushing?" She laughed.

"No," I laughed nervously. "Why would I be blushing?"

"Well you looked damn good in that outfit," She said seducing me, i felt a shiver crawling up my back. My cheeks felt hot.

"Ha see!"

"Shut up. Now get me another outfit, you peasant!"

"What's the magic word?" She crossed her arms.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please get me another outfit you peasant."

"Sure thing."

"You're so complicated."

"Ha I know I am." She left.

Jessica's P.O.V

"Oh my god that one is so beautiful!" I nearly screamed. It was a necklace of Louis on it, he looked so perfect there... what am I talking about he's always been perfect!!

"Look at Harry! Pure perfection." Vanessa said in awe, looking at the necklace with Harry's face on it. It's kind of funny how we still act crazy around the One Direction merchandise even though we were around them a while ago. Ha. I think it's because they act like normal everyday boys at our school, you know but they are still weird normal though, if that made any sense.

"They are gonna think we are crazy." Vanessa laughed.

"Yes they are but its worth it!"

Zayn's P.O.V

Liam and I were designing the bears we made. It was funny cos we were the only guys brave enough to make one and Liam accidentally ripped one of the bear's head off.

There was a section of clothes that I can combine to dress the bear exactly like me before, like early 2012.

"Liam your bear is so adorable." I cooed Liam.

"Yes she is."

"Oh it's a she now."

"Yeah I changed it into a girl, because I wanted dress her up like Dani cos just miss her so much."

"I miss Perrie, too." I looked down at my stuffed animal. "You know what Liam you are smart I'm going to change mine into a girl, dress her up, and call her Perrie. That way at night I can cuddle with Perrie." I laughed.

"Loner." He laughed.

"Shut up LiLi you were going to do it before I thought of it."

"You got that right, brotha!"

________________________________________________________________________

£Vote

*Comment.

»Share.

-Jenniall ;D xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...