14 Again (One Direction FanFi...

By xmad_dollx

{Book 1} Everything happens for a reason. Right? Well how about being givin another chance to be young again... More

1. Hit The Lights
2. This Better Be A Dream.
3. Monday Morning (Harry and Niall's P.O.V)
4. Monday Morning (Zayn, Liam & Louis's P.O.V)
5. Figure Out
6. Too Young
7. F.O.O.D
8. Perrie's Hair
9. Kardashians
10. These boys will be the death of me.
11. Promises, Secrets, Questions, Crushes & Those Aonnying Ones
12. Just Great.
13. Little Things
Author Note:
14. Wow :]
15. Movies
16. Mean but brilliant (Part 1)
17. Mean but Brilliant (Part 2)
18. A Problem After Another
19. Explanation (Part 1)
20. Explanation (Part 2)
22. Sh*t Just Got Real
23. Man Up
24. What just happened?
25. Build-A-Dani
26. Dedicated Fans
27. What Can You Do.
28. "We're screwed.''
29. WHAT?
30. It All Started...
31. Change Of Plans
Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32. Bad Examples
33. Farewell
34. Waiting
35. Last Night
36. I AM HOME BABY I AM HOME!
37.Getting Ready
38. Graduation/Goodbye
Sequel Is Up!

21. Creating Space & Understanding

227 7 1
By xmad_dollx

(Two weeks later)

Jennifer's P.O.V

"Talent Show auditions May sixteen. Wow now they tell me." I said to myself.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Louis said making me jump up.

"Because i can."

'Ha okay. Are you going to audition?"

"Nope.... maybe."

"What are you planning to do?"

"Sing, but nah I'm not that good. Hey why don't you and the boys perform one of your songs I'm sure you'll win."

"No that would blow our cover up and i don't think you'll do that bad."

"Oh please its unbelievable don't you think and you don't know that."

"True i don't know that, but hey you'll never know if you won't try."

"Ugh." i whined.

"Lets go find the others." He put his arm around me and walked outside.

Liam's P.O.V

"Am i pretty Li?" Zayn asked me.

"Ugh here we go again, ask Harry." I replied. "What do you think Harry?"

"The blue whale is the heaviest animal on earth." Harry said randomly.

Zayn had a funny confused look on his face.

"Hay lads." Louis came with Jen.

"Where's Niall?" Jen asked.

"In the lunchroom with Vanessa, Franki and Jessica. Why?" I asked.

"Cuz i wanted know."

"Cos you fancy him." Louis poked her cheek.

"Of course i do, who wouldn't."

I smirked. "So speaking about Niall, Harry have you got the alcohol yet?" 

"No."

"You guys want alcohol, for what?" Jen asked.

"Well the last time we were ourseleves, we were partying with alcohol, so we are reliving it again to see if we can go back." Louis answered.

"You guys can't leave, I'll be lost without all ya."

"Awe we'll miss you too, but it has to be done sorry.'' I said sadly.

"Okay. If you guys want, i could get you the alcohol." 

"Jen how do you know how to get some you're only thirteen?" I said shocked.

"You're thirteen, you are so young." Louis said surprised.

"Shut up i know. My sister's husband always drinks with his brothers."

"Wow how old is your sister?" Harry asked interested.

"Twenty-two, she's exactly a year older than Lou here, they have the same Brithday."

"Yay my brithday twin!" Lou laughed.

"Well is there any chance you can get us some tomorrow or before Saturday?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but the only time i visit my sister is on Sunday so I'll give you guys the beer whatever on Monday next week. Is that okay?"

"Yeah." I answered.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Harris is Harry i still can not believe that!

"Are you going to eat that?" Niall said pointing to my pizza.

"No." i said pushing the plate to him.

"Thanks."  He said stuffing it into his mouth so attractive. No really he's so adorable eating it he's like a hungry little child its so cute.

Jessica was sitting infront of me watching him eat, she is creepy.

"Jessica, what are you doing?"

"Watching him eat."

"You creep." I laughed and she laughed also.

"Where's Franki?"

"Sitting with Ruth and Shayla."

"Oh. She rather sit with them instead with us and Niall she's got to be kidding me."

"Well they are her best friends-"

"Its Niall from One Direction i would ditch you guys for them."

"I know you would and you know i know i would too."

"Ha so would Jennifer."

"Hey guys, Shayla is being mean to me because i talk to Zac Zayn." 

"Doesn't she like him."

"Obviously. She just jeLouis that he talks to me and doesnt talk to her. See what i did there." She laughed. "Oh hey Nialler."

"Hi."

"Jessica how are you handling all this One Direction problem?" Franki asked her.

"Im on pills." Jessica laughed. Ha me too.

"Do you guys want to leave?" I asked. "Niall are you done?"

"Yeah." He got up and threw the trash away. "Lego."

 He's so cute like he has a little face with big beautiful ocean blue eyes, its easy to get lost into them.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hay guys!" Niall said walking girlish towards.

Vanessa was next to him laughing. That should be me making her smile not him.

 i felt someone poking me on the cheek i turned around and it was only Jess.

"Are you okay you seem a little mad?" She asked.

"No, I'm just tired." My voice cracked at the end, oh no I'm going through puberty again.

She laughed. "Either you're hitting puberty or you're lying."

"Its puberty I'm sure."

"Positive."

"Positive."

"Sure,"

"I'm sure."

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"You lying."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"You just JeLouis of Niall, cuz he can talk to Vanessa without being nervous and awkward like you."

"Shut up." I said hurt.

"I'm joking Harry Cox." She laughed.

I laughed also that did sound dirty.

"But really ever since you told her or i dont know i wasnt there, told her about the real you, you two weren't as close as you guys were before."

"Yeah true."

"Why?"

"Its complicated."

"No its not."

"You don't understand-"

"Then make me understand."

"I just feel like a douche for making her trust me in the first place, because now I destroyed the trust bond we had together by lying to her about me being Harris Skylar instead of Harry Styles. I keep telling myself if she wanted to talk to me she would." I looked down. "Its all my fault."

"Harry I don't think that its your fault about what has happened between you and her, you didnt have a choice. I'm pretty sure she'll understand later on, but give her some space its all new to her, she pracitically loves you Harry just wait, she'll come around but i don't think it'll be the same as it was before i can tell you that.''

"You really think so."

"I know so." she smiled at me.

Zayn's P.O.V

C'mon Zayn you can do it.

i went behind her and tapped her shoulder lightly. She was laughing but when she saw me her smile faded.

"Oh hey Zac." She said quietly.

"Hey can i talk to you somewhere private?"

"Sure."

We both walked to the side of the school so no one can see us.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out.

"You didnt do nothing wrong Zayn-"

"I did i lead you on knowing i was taken already. I'm sorry."

"Don't be you probably missed Perrie so much you didnt know what you were doing, i understand dont worry about it. I like you Zayn a lot more than you think, but just like every fan out there, i know i will never get to be with you. I'm okay with that really if your happy, I'm happy thats all that matters. My prince will come someday he may not be you but if he treats me right like you treat Perrie right I'll be happy." She smiled.

"Thank you Franki for understanding and i do like you a lot too, but i hope you find what you've been looking for, i hope you find a nice guy who will love you till the end."

"I hope so too." She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "Lets go with the others shall we." She laughed.

____________________________________________________________________

Kind of boring but it'll get better.......maybe even worse sorry Vanessa ;)

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Follow. (I follow back)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.4K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...