My Sire Is A Myth

By Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 4

31K 1K 222
By Lady_Escapist

"She's been bitten"they said mutually

"What" I tried to yell but It came out as a whisper. I had no idea what they where talking about.

Nobody answered me and I got irritated. The grip had loosened and I broke free and ran ahead, my legs where shaky and I was dizzy but I kept going.
Suddenly I saw something dark in front of me and before I was able to stop, I smashed into it. It was softer than I expected, I looked up, it was the first guys chest.

"Get away from me" I croaked.

"Bring her with us", I heard the third guy say.

"No, no I'm not coming with you" I yelled hoarsly.

The guy that held me seemed annoyed and was looking at the third guy which I assumed was the leader of the three.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the leader give a nod and then a big gloved fist came flying towards me. It connected with my face; crackles of pain shot through my nose and upper lip I heard myself groan as I went for the ground but I never hit it.

Layla POV

I expected my date with Leo to be different.
Now it was him and me running through the forest yelling Avery's name every now and then.

(Leo)

As soon as I had told him that Avery was missing he had agreed to help searching for her.
He had come to the Young's house and together we had gone into the forest.

The small cave was the first thing I went to check but I found nothing in there.

By noon the Young's had decided to alert the police and now five officers with dogs, the Young's and us where all in search for Avery.

Deep in my mind I was mad at her for wandering of like that and for ruining my day but I was also worried sick about her.

"Avery" Leo's call broke off my thoughts.

"You know what, if she was here we would have found her by now or at least traces of her, its not like her, to just run of like this," I said tired of calling her name or hearing Leo call it.

"You're right, if not even the police has found her she's not here."

"Sshh" I hushed him "do you hear that?
We listened, a faint cell phone chime was audible.

"It's a phone" Leo whispered.
I looked at him with big eyes

"It's Avery's ringtone."

We bolted in the direction of the sound but suddenly it was gone.
"Somebody tried to call her" Leo said "quick dial again."

I grabbed my phone and in my hurry I fumed with my password finally I was able to call, and there it was again, this time closer.

We walked towards the sound and I heard as it got louder. We looked again and there it was, on the ground a few meters left from us.

We ran towards it and Leo stretched his hand to grab it but I held him back.

" No don't" I half yelled.

He looked at me questionably.
And then he saw it too,
A drop of blood covered half of the screen. His eyes grew wide and he stumbled backwards as if bothered at sight of blood.

"Oh my,"I mumbled.

Leo had pulled out his phone and dialed the Young's number.

"I'll call Avery's parents to let them know."

He turned away to speak with Mr. Young.
I didn't follow his words I was stuck in my own thoughts where is she? Why is there blood on her phone? What happened to her? Is she ok?

"They're coming here"Leo said close to me.
I looked up at him his green eyes and brown hair matched perfectly he was a handsome guy, his nice lips now puckered in thought.

"I don't know where she might be" I said with a teary voice. I hadn't realized that a few tears had slipped out of my eyes.

"Oh come here" Leo said pulling me in a hug.

On a different occasion I would've been thrilled and excited to be in his arms. Sure it felt very good now too but I wasn't able to enjoy the way I wanted to. I was scared and worried about my best friend and it didn't help much thinking about how hurt she seemed yesterday cuz of my date with Leo. I was mad at myself for betraying her.

I sniffed and leaned into Leo's chest. His arms where warm and strong just like I had imagined.

I heard distant voices and soon after, a deputy and Avery's parents emerged among the trees.
We had left the phone on the ground just as we had found it.

"We will have to run a test to see who's blood it is" the officer concluded after talking with Avery's parents. Mrs. Young had puffy eyes from crying.

The deputy picked up his phone as it rang.

"Yes?.....
You did?.....so did we....
Her phone..... oh what?
Ok we'll come there!"

"Officer Gabe found a small jacket he wants to know if its your daughters" he informed the Young's

Mrs. Young's eyes where big and dreadful "Well let's go then" she urged with a tick voice.

Moments later they found Officer Gabe and he told them to not touch the things.

I slowly made my way over to the small pile on the ground and gasped
there lay Avery's light jacket, partly covered in dark crimson a few meters was her iPod and earphones.

"Its hers," Mrs. Young cried into her husband's shoulder "What happened to her why is there blood on her jacket," she cried frantically.

Avery's dad looked confused, and seemed like he couldn't get a grip on this situation.
I realized that Avery must not have ran away.

She might have dropped her phone, so we couldn't call her, but why would there be blood on it then?

And she would not have left her jacket if she had ran away, but the biggest worry for us all was why was there blood on both of her items?

Avery'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes, but just to close them again, a wave a nausea and dizziness hit me.

I tried to figure out what was going on but I couldn't understand; I heard voices and footsteps.

I was moving but wasn't walking.
When i  opened my eyes again I  saw the ground beneath me and two legs.

"Tyrel, tell us when she awakes." I heard someone say. Looking at the man's boots, it was the guy who I first had seen in the forest.

'So his name is Tyrel mmh I wonder what the others name is.'

"Sure, she's still out she hasn't moved a bit" Tyrel said.

I smirked 'Ha I'm not out.'

But quickly I closed my eyes because I didn't want them to know I was awake.My body still hurt all over and the sun was unbearable I needed something to drink so bad, but I had no idea how I would get it.

" Sir Castor, what will we do with her?"

I quickly opened my eyes I had to know who Sir Castor was.

'Since when did people get so formal and called a man Sir as his name?'

The big man who I thought before was the leader spoke up,

" I don't know yet I guess we have to find out first who did that to her.", he said with a low voice.

Did what to me? It's you guys who are doing something to me. You're taking me away or kidnapping me'

I wondered what my parents would think where I had gone. Or Layla did she even care?

"Who would do something like that" the guy who still had no name asked.

"I don't know, Luke" Sir Castor said.

'Yes, now i know their names.
Ok so Tyrel is carrying me, Luke is the other guy and Sir Castor is the leader or whatever he is.'

"She's awake" Tyrel said and threw me further over his shoulder like I weighed less than a feather.

'How did he know that?'

I hadn't moved I was sure.

Suddenly I felt shadows take over me and it wasn't so hot anymore I opened my eyes if they knew I was awake I might as well look where we were.
I looked like some kind of stone floor and then we descended stairs, a musky scent filled my nostrils. I heard a click and then the noise of a rusty door being opened.

Tyrel grabbed my waist and pulled me down. I was getting ready to rant on why they had taken me, but before I had phrased a word I hit the ground hard, for a moment I wasn't able to breath.

"Ahh" Pain flooded my whole body, something was ringing in my ears, and I felt the fire starting to burn in my body again.

I had no idea what was happening to me, I wondered if it was some kind of flu.
When I was able to breath a little better, I looked around me and was shocked to see what I did.

I had been locked in a dark musty cell.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 55.2K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
38.8M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...