Wishes |c.d.|

By yepitsjenn

"You get to make three wishes. Whatever it is, just tell me and I'll make it come true" °°°°°°°°°°°°° Emily i... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41
42.
43.
44.
45
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.

14.

174 8 0
By yepitsjenn

Cameron's pov

Emily and I hadn't talked in two days, nor would she even turn to look at me. She had been hanging out mostly with Mahogany, Matthew and a kid named Dylan. When I asked Matt about him, he said he was in Emily's Art Class.

I wasn't gonna lie, I felt a little bit of jealousy every time I saw them laughing together, knowing this could have been me in his position. But I was the one to not treat her right, when I knew she only looked out for me. I wasn't fully convinced that Andrea was indeed not cheating, but I really didn't need to hear it.

I was currently lying on my bed, with all these thoughts running through my mind. I didn't want Emily slipping away, I didn't want to lose her. I felt so different around her, yet I didn't know if I liked her. But she would never like me back.

"Cameron you'll be late" I heard my mom yell. I then realised I had school today. I stood up from my bed and threw a shirt and a pair of jeans on. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I then walked downstairs.

I grabbed my backpack and my keys and headed to my car, after saying goodbye to my mom. When I arrived to school, I parked and got out of my car.

I saw Emily getting out of Dylan's car and instantly felt jealousy boil inside me. I clenched my jaw and balled my fists, slamming the door of my car shut. She looked over to me and her eyes saddened and she started walking away with Dylan.

I shook my head, walking towards the entente of the school. I got to my locker and put all my things in. As I shut it closed, I saw Nash leaning up against the lockers nearby, with a smirk on his face. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "I saw you" he stated, earning a confused look from me.

"Why are you still with Andrea when you like her? " he wiggled his eyebrows. "Shut up. Andrea is my girlfriend" I stated, walking away but he followed me. "But you know you want Emily to be" he rolled his eyes still smirking.
I couldn't help but think about what he had said, realising it was true.

I wanted to be around her all the time, make her smile and laugh just like I did the first few days we had met. And, as much as I wanted to hide it, I missed her a lot.

A high pitched voice broke me out of mu thoughts. "Baby" Andrea squealed, jumping on me. "Hey" I smiled down at her. I saw Nash rolling his eyes from the corner of my eye. "My friend Lacy is having g a party tomorrow. We're definitely going" she clapped her hands. "Fine" I sighed. I really wasn't looking forwards to this.

Emily's pov

I was walking to the cafeteria with Mahogany. "There's a party on Saturday. We should go" she suggested. "I'm not sure that's a good idea" I shook my head. "Oh come on. We should go out and have fun" she said as we entered the cafeteria. "Okay fine" I sighed giving in. "Great" she squealed jumping.

At lunch I sat with her and Matthew at a table. "There is a party tomorrow" Mathew brought it up. "Why is everyone talking about that party?" I rolled my eyes. "I was wondering if you'd like to go together" Matthew said, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm going with Mahogany" I said, sounding not so hyped about it. "Oh you guys can go together. I'll find someone to go with" she smirked and I shrugged. "Okay then" I said, playing with the food on my tray. "Great" Matthew smiled.

(after school)

Matthew dropped me off to me house. "I'll text you the details about the party" he said as I stepped out of the car. I nodded in response. He then smiled and drove off to his house.

As I walked inside my house, I saw a suitcase by the door. "Sweetie, you're home" my mom said coming from the kitchen and engulfing me in a hug. "Where are you going?" I said questionably. "Oh, I'll be out for the weekend. I'll be back Monday morning" she explained. "Work?" I sighed and she nodded. "Okay. I'll have Mahogany sleep over okay?" I asked. "Okay, but don't get in trouble. Bye" she kissed my cheek and walked out with her suitcase, as she walked to her car.

I went to my room. I decided to draw since I was bored. I started looking for my notebook, looking around the room and through the drawers under my desk. As I was going through the drawers, something caught my attention.

I pulled the piece of paper out examining it. It was the one from Cameron, that I had found stuck on my window. I smiled at the thought of that day, or more specifically, that night. I clutched the piece of paper in my hands, glancing towards Cameron's room.

I saw him entering his room. As soon as he did, he glanced up at me. I quickly looked away. The truth was that I did miss hanging out with him, I missed his jokes, I missed everything about him.

I headed out of the door and to Cameron's house. I placed a knock on his door, as I heard shuffling from inside, followed by him opening the door shortly after. He seemed surprised to see me. "Hi" he breathed out, staring at me. "Hi" I replied, looking back into his eyes. They were deep brown, but they seemed more like a little lighter hazel brown color at the light of the sun.

I snapped out of my daydream, returning to the main purpose of my visit. "I- I wanted to apologise. I know you think I'm trying to break you and Andrea apart. These honestly weren't my intentions at all" I explained. I knew it was finally time to make up.

"Its okay. I know you wouldn't try something like that. I shouldn't have said you were jealous. There's nothing you could be jealous of anyway" he chuckled awkwardly. I gave him a questioning look. "I mean, we are friends and there's nothing between us" he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

I nodded smiling. Suddenly, I felt his arms embrace me in a hug. Oh how much I missed this. I hugged him back, smiling in his chest. "I'm so glad we made up" he said. "So am I" I grinned. "Come on in" he motioned me to walk inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 15
18 year old Alyssa and her best friend Mayra are just normal teenagers. Until, one day they meet the Magcon boys and everything changes. Alyssa and M...
341 4 22
Melody Decker is an average 18 year old, until she meets a mysterious guy. A new kid named Cameron Dallas who's a famous viner moves to her school. M...
15.9K 338 32
Lina Faith is moving from New York City to Chino Hills, Cali. An ordinary girl meets the one and only..... Cameron Dallas but not only does she meet...
64.8K 2.5K 58
Meet Sadie. She's the quirky, sarcastic, weirdly depressed, loner nerd of the school. She has no friends unless her favorite book series counts. Her...