Panty Droppa ~Kelly Oubre

By DubNationUnderGod

This right here's a panty-dropper Whoa-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh This right here's a panty-dropper Whoa-oh-oh-o... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: First Game
Chapter 2: All Eyes On You
Chapter 3: Set Up Part 1
Chapter 4: Set up Part 2
Chapter 5: Jealous
Chapter 6: Chopped
Chapter 7: I Care
Chapter 8: 'Tis The Season Part 1
Chapter 9: 'Tis The Season Part 2
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 10: Trust Issues
Chapter 11: On Bended Knee Part 1
Chapter 12: On Bended Knee Part 2
Chapter 13: When you play with fire.... (Part 1)
Chapter 14: When You Play With Fire... Part 2
D'Angelo Russell
2-IN-1
Chapter 16: Pt. 2
BACK AGAIN!!

Chapter 15; Toronto Vibes- Part 1

2.6K 100 34
By DubNationUnderGod

*A week later*

Kelly P.O.V

"All you boys in the new Toronto wanna be me a lil.

All your exes know i like my O's with a V in the middle.

You would love it if i went away or did't say nun' else.

But how am I keeping it real by keeping the s**t to myself.

You was never gang, gang, gang- you was never one of us!! 

Had us fooled for a minute there, now we done all grown up."

The whole Washington crew was lit on the plane. Even though not all of us were selected for the events in all-star weekend, the whole organization came being we had this all-star break. I looked to the back section of the aircraft and Alexsa was looking gorgeous as ever- which was nothing unusual.

After laughing with Melissa and Gabby, she caught me staring and bit her lip looking over my attire. I smirked, winking at her and she slyly crossed her legs making me laugh. The boys looked over at me to see what was so funny and once they caught on, it was over with.

"The kid is whipped bruh." John cracked up.

"Like you aint." I side-eyed him.

"I'm not." 

"Lie again." Gabby hopped up out her seat with a sarcastic smile.

The boys all hit their "oohs" and "ahhs" making the scene more dramatic than needed. 

"Man.." He mumbled.

"Glad I'm not whipped, I ain't got no hoes to worry about. Nenê is a happy man." Nenê said loud enough for Melissa to hear and right then and there I knew it was gonna be a little bit of drama. 

Sighing, i ran a hand over my face leaning all the way back. 

"Hey Ne," Melissa sat forward with a smirk. "Why you not in any competitions this week? I heard you were fully recovered from the little "accident" I caused, so what's the problem? Is it because your game is weak- i mean that would explain why you one of the most broke on the team. Or... Do you have too many broad-like characteristics that the league is still deciding on whether you belong here- or in the WNBA?"

The whole team jumped up and down and some of them acted liked they dropped the mic. Kris went as far as fainting on the seats and even some of the coaches looked like they felt for Hilario. Even I had to cover my mouth and look away to hide the unintentional smile that formed. 

When I turned back around, Nenê was shaking and he had turned his back to everyone with headphones plugged in. I shook my head and tried my hardest not to laugh at some of the comments my teammates continued to make. I looked and saw Gabby, Melli and Alex were doing the complex handshake they'd created.

"People gonna learn not to come for me. Baby boy Hilario- you played yourself." She yelled loud enough for him to probably hear through the headphones, no matter how loud the volume.

"Aight y'all, new topic." I chuckled. "I always wanted to see Kevin Hart foolish self play in person. This gonna be interesting."

"You excited for the Rising Stars Challenge rook?" Bradley asked.

I rubbed my hands together. "You already know. That's gonna be my favorite part of the weekend."

"Mine too." Alexsa spoke up making me smile at her. "And I get to watch zaddy fine self coach and perform." My smile turned into a frown- i was completely lost.

"Yaaas. Drake so daggon fine. That man is heaven-sent." Gabby fell back dramatically and John's head snapped. "He not finer than you bae, y'all not even in competition." She backtracked quickly.

Alexsa looked at me with a smirk. "That's according to her and how she feel bout her man, not me and mine."

"Nah its coo." I turned around in my seat while John- who was sitting next to me- cracked up. 

"Ya'll think its all fun and games. We'll see who she calling daddy by the end of this weekend though." I mumbled, dead serious.

*

Alexsa P.O.V

After an hour and 20 minute flight, going through baggage claim and buying a few airport souvenirs- the whole organization was split into three busses all driving to one place; the Thompson hotel. The dancers and cheerleaders were on one bus. The players on the other. The coaches and organizational leaders on the last. 

I looked out into Toronto's beautiful skies and at all of the buildings/skyscrapers that filled it. It was really pretty and i had a feeling it had something to do with it being evening and the sun was setting. I pulled out my phone recording some videos of it on Snapchat and a couple of myself.

Looking over at my girls, Melli was slumped and when i payed close enough attention, I realized Gabby was blasting "Panda" by desiigner.

Turning back around in my seat, I started to tear up realizing how blessed i was and how far I've came. I went from being a broken and fragile little girl who was abused, raped and watch her mother get beaten to death every night, now I see myself as a young woman who carries herself pretty well. For once, I was genuinely happy surrounded by people who care about me and people i love more than life itself. I would've never thought life was as good as it is now. I was making a great amount of money doing what i love most with a man who i feel would never intentionally hurt me and friends who i knew would go through hell and back for me and turned into family. 

Wiping the few stray tears which fell on my trip back down memory lane, I took a deep breath and pulled out my camera making sure i looked normal. I straightened my tan snapback, smoothed out my slightly cropped olive green pullover and looked at my tan skin-tight jeans and green heeled timberlands. Satisfied, I exited out of the camera and locked my phone- sitting back. 

In less than ten minutes we pulled up to the Thompson hotel and my jaw fell. The whole building was made out of metal and glass and it wasn't big lengthwise, but it was big enough to accommodate all of who would be here for the weekend. I grabbed my duffel bag and two suitcases, before waking up Melissa and walking off the bus following her and Gabby.

As I was walking through the double doors, I smelled Kelly right behind me and when i turned around he was undressing me with his eyes. I laughed and pushed his foolish self once he squatted down to get a better view of my butt. 

"Stop playing." I blushed.

He laughed standing up and grabbing one of my suitcases and duffel bag. 

"No babe, you have enough stuff in your hands. I got it." 

"Shut up." He maneuvered his way around me.

I rolled my eyes and caught up to him as we approached the receptionist desk. "Melli, Gabby I'm gonna get the keys now." 

They nodded and after Kelly had his key, I got three for each of us and gave it to him.

"What's your room number babe?" Kelly asked.

"437, you?"

"712."

I pouted wishing he was closer to me like the last time we stayed at a hotel, but instantly felt better when he grabbed my butt and pulled me into him. "Fix your face. Unpack, make sure you're good then come to my room with a bathing suit alright?" He kissed my neck repeatedly.

"Y-yeah." I tried to keep my composure under wraps. 

He chuckled as we got onto the elevator with John, Melissa, Gabby, Kris, Bradley and Ahsha. He held me against him and his hands ran up and down my sides for little and then resting on the flesh of my breast that was closest to my nipple. I moved around trying to control the wetness in my underwear and when i heard Kelly lightly chuckle- i glared at him. Once the elevator came to a stop, all the boys walked us to our rooms before going where they needed to go. 

Walking further into our suite, I was amazed. After placing my luggage on the bed i wanted, I walked around the whole room and then went outside looking over the city of Toronto. Once I took a few pictures and was photobombed by the two crazy hoes i was sharing my room with, we went back in.

"Melissa why you smiling so hard?" Gabby asked. 

"Karl just got here. He told me to go meet him downstairs. Ima catch up with y'all later." She cheesed.

I laughed, before speaking up. "Alright, just remember curfew's 11." 

"I know. Love you guys." She rushed out of the door.

Gabby shrugged and looked at me. "What you bout to get into?" 

"Im gonna go with Kelly- I think we're going to the pool. You?"

"John told me on the plane that he wanted to take me around the city, so Im gonna go with him."

"Y'all are so cute. Knowing John, he gonna take you to do some adventurous mess." I laughed.

"You right." She plopped down on the bed.

After converting with my girl some more, I finally changed into a stringy, thin yellow bikini with a mini sheer cover-up and flip flops.

I grabbed a towel to cover up on my way, not knowing who i'd see and after blowing Gabby a kiss, I walked out.

Once I got to Kelly's room, he was already shirtless and he'd let me in. I saw his tatted chest and abs were toned to perfection and immediately had to look in another direction. The sexual tension was really getting out of hand.

"You good?" He laughed.

"Perfect." I placed my towel on the chair by the patio door. The open windows caught my attention and my eyes nearly popped out of my head seeing the basketball players' room were way different from the girls'. "This is so unfair."

I carefully stepped onto the patio's floor realizing if i took 3 more steps, i'd be in the pool. 

"It's nice huh?" Kelly wrapped his arms around my waist.

I nodded, sliding out of his embrace.  I faced him and seductively took off my cover up, i turned back around, bending down to slide off my flip flops and tied my hair up in a messy bun. I gracefully walked down the pools' steps and leaned against the glass border, while motioning for him to come to where i was at. 

He bit his lip and stood for a second before walking in the pool and lightly pulling me towards him. "Why you keep teasing me mama?" He whispered in my ear standing behind me as we both looked over the balcony.

"Why you keep holding out on me daddy?" I softly grinder against him.

"You want it bad huh?" He traced down my spine to the hem of my bikini bottom. 

I shivered as i nodded. 

Untying the strings on the one side of my bottom, i felt the underwear dip.

"Alex I can't hear you ma."

He unhooked my bikini top letting it fall completely and started rolling my nipples in his finger tips as he sucked on my neck. Moaning his name, I threw my head back along with my butt. 

"Lemme hear you say it."

"I w-want it Kelly. I-i do." 

He stopped, pulling away with a smirk. "Then get it from 'zaddy Drake'" 

My mouth fell and he cracked up swimming away as i rushed to put back on my bathing suit and got out of the pool, grabbing my cover-up, flip flops and towel.

"You leaving already?"

"You play too much!" I yelled, about to cry.

"Are you crying." He started dying laughing.

"Forget you." I put on everything and rushed out of his room. 

Thinking about how i could burn time, I decided to go to the spa and treat myself since kelly wants to be childish.

~I'm a day later than promised. Sorry y'all, my mom was in the hospital Saturday night through Sunday morning and to be honest, this was the last thing on my mind.

READ THIS PLEASE!!! SOME THINGS MAY CHANGE  

~O.K here's the deal. I have family that reads my story and one of those people are      one of my favorittte cousins. We were at school in lunch today and she told me she loved my story to pieces, but she thinks that the story would be 1000 times better, if Draya wasn't the main character. She felt as if maybe i needed someone closer to his age range and someone that can be easier to see Kelly with. I never really thought about it before, but when she said that, I realized she may be right. So, with that being said, if you all want the main girl to be changed, you see that beautiful ting in the MM,that'll be the new main character... Which by the way, HUGE S/O TO @jaxxxkie for showing me her. Without her contribution, I wouldn't have had a runner-up if you guys did/do change your minds. So show her some some love please!!! Anyways, it's up to you guys. I'll have Alexsa changed if that's what majority of you want, if not we can stick to Draya and ex her out completely. 

~~~~~~~~~

~There will be a part two, and possibly a part three so don't trip. I feel like i haven't written a chapter with them doing something career-related in forever, so that'll be in part two. 

~Next update will be no later than Friday night. I'll be off of school that day, so it'll give me plenty time to update.

~I'm gonna come right out and say it, because its killing me. There will be a sex scene in part two, unless there's a part three... then it'll be in that one! I've been wanting to write one for the longest, Ima lil bit freaky y'all.

~Goal; 32 votes, 15 comments

~OML!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING ON THIS STORY. 18 MORE VOTES AND I'LL BE AT 1K. I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR OVER 6 MONTHS. I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW MY STORY WAS GONNA BOOM LIKE THIS. IT MAY SEEM LIKE A LITTLE, BUT WATTPAD AND SPORTS BOOKS AREN'T REALLY A GOOD MIX FOR SUCCESS, SO IM TOO HYPE. LIKE IM ALMOST AS HYPE AS I WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS GOING TO BEYONCÉ'S CONCERT AND THAT WAS ROLLING OFF OF BEDS AND ALL TYPES OF STUFF LOL. ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU THANK YOU, I APPRECIATE AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YALL. MWAAAAAH.

~Kayla Alsina Beckham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 3.4K 79
โค๏ธ
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
38.2K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
168K 15.5K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...