Primal » Isaac Lahey

Par crazycrazier

"Jamie I don't want you to get hurt. You need to stay away from me." "Isaac, I don't understand. Please just... Plus

intro.
Chapter O1.
Chapter O2.
Chapter O3.
Chapter O4.
Chapter O5.
Chapter O6.
Chapter O7.
Chapter O8.
Chapter O9.
Chapter 1O.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 2O.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 21.

20.7K 511 58
Par crazycrazier

This afternoon was horrible, terrible in fact. I mean with everything that happened today, today could definitely be considered awful. When I got home I just wanted for today to be over. I was exhausted, agitated, and hungry; yet when Danny came into my bedroom, dragged me down to his car, and drove us to some underground show to buy tickets, I didn't resisted. Now here I am, at nine o'clock at night with Danny standing on line waiting for these "too good to pass up" tickets to a rave going on sometime this week.

"Why am I even here again?" I complained.

Danny sighed defeatedly, "Because Jamie, this is supposed to be awesome!--" He went on about how cool it would be, but I zoned out as I saw someone dreaded behind him. I should have know that my day wasn't over yet, because I saw Jackson enter the ticket line right next to Matt. I noticed the features on Jackson's face as they were peculiar and he didn't look like his usual obnoxious self. Instead Jackson looked lifeless as he shoved towards the front of the line.

"Jamie?" Danny asked snapping his fingers several times.

"What?"

"You're not even listening are you?" he asked.

I nodded try to reassure my brother. "Yeah, I am. I guess I'll buy a ticket now, I mean, it could be cool I guess." I smile trying to distracted him from noticing his best friend several people in front of us. He had his back towards the doors, so it was unlikely he had seen Jackson enter in the first place. It was also unlikely that he saw Scott sneak his way inside.

"Scott?" I questioned quietly.

Apparently I said it loud enough to where Danny heard me and asked, "Scott?" He looked confused, but when he turned around he understood once he saw Scott hiding standing at the corner.

I knew Scott heard me with his sensitive hearing, so I smiled as he hurried over. "Hey what are you two doing here?"

"I don't even know," I mumbled under my breath as Danny explain to him about the rave tickets.

Scott nodded and I saw his side glance at Jackson, who I assumed he followed after the library incident earlier today. "How much are tickets?" he asked Danny.

"Seventy-five," Danny replied.

"Are you paying for mine to, because I'm broke," I joke. But it was true, it was broke. Spent all my money buying Lydia's birthday present. It took me forever to find her something she didn't already own so I went and ordered it online, a very original pair of ankle boots.

Scott stood silently for a moment. "Can I borrow some money?" he asked.

Danny nodded being the genuine person he is and began to pull out his wallet "How much do you need?"

"Seventy-five," Scott asked, I chuckled to myself at the look on Danny's face. Everything about this moment was hilarious. That was until the ticket lady stop selling tickets and everybody began groaning angrily. Suddenly, Scott pushed past Danny and hid his body between mine and the wall I was standing against.

"Um, Scott what are you--" I then trailed off as I watched Jackson hypnotically walk out of the line, ticket in hand. Without words understood Scott's motives and followed through as his human shield.

Danny was too distracted by the sight to even notice Jackson leave the building behind him. "I didn't know you two where that close," Danny said as he watch the interaction between Scott and I. It was weird indeed, even earned a few stares, but it luckily worked, Jackson hadn't notice Scott.

"Yeah, we are. I mean... yeah." I stuttered.

Scott came out from behind me. "Yeah and you know what, we should hang out more. Right Jamie?" I felt like there was a double meaning to his words so I nodded and agreed. "Like now."

I watched his facial expressions change. He must have wanted to follow Jackson tonight, or something, so I agreed quickly and said by to Danny before heading off with Scott.

"You wanted to go to the vet?" I asked as he knocked locked glass door. A few seconds later an older black man in a white lab coat. He blad, besides the small mustache and goatee growing on his face.

"Yes, but not exactly. It has to do with Jackson, and you seem to know the most about him and you know about our current situation. Plus Stiles is getting information from his dad about the murders and I can't really ask Allison to come over." Scott explain as the man began to unlock the door on the other side.

Scott and I said thanks as he let us inside and locked the doors again. "Jamie, this is Doctor Deaton, Deaton this is my friend Jamie, she's here to help us since Stiles can't."
"It's nice to meet you Jamie," Dr. Deaton smiled extending a hand.

I meet him halfway and took his hand politely. "You to Dr. Deaton."

I looked over at Scott who was checking the time on his phone. "Derek should be here anytime soon," Scott said.

Dr. Deaton nodded and went back into the clinic area behind his desk and motioned both Scott and I to follow. He then went over to a desk and pulled out several papers and began working on them. I went over and leaned against the table beside him. "So you know about everything Dr. Deaton?" I asked and he nodded. "So are you some kind of werewolf doctor, or...?" I went on genuinely curious.

He chuckled lightly, "No. I'm a veterinarian."

I nodded. "Oh, that's cool."

It was at the same time there was a knock on the door, and Scott jumped up to answer it. I heard mumbled voices that then got louder, but one voice was different than all the others. Dr. Deaton went towards the door first and I followed behind him eager to see the face that belonged to the voice.

"That depends," Dr. Deaton as he leaned against the door frame. I saw Scott standing next to Derek Hale, I frowned slightly, but I smiled when I saw Isaac sitting on the front desk. He smiled when he saw me, but I guess he knew I was there by my scent. "Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?"

"Save him," Scott and I said together, while Derek opted for killing him.

Scott turned around and glared at Derek. "Save him," he commanded. He then turned to Deaton. "Save him."

Dr. Deaton turned back into the clinic and all four of us followed. I trailed behind and stood beside Isaac. "Hey," I whispered standing up on my tip toes beside him.

He smiled down at me before we followed Scott and Derek over to Deaton's med station. While Scott stood beside Derek, and stood contently close beside Isaac. His shoulder gently hit against mine as we stood silently watching Doctor Deaton mix several colorful powereds in shakers. There was a peculiar green flaky one that Deaton placed down into the holder. I watched as Isaac guided his left hand towards the shaker. I was about to stop him when I was cut off by Derek who warned him to watch what he touched.

Isaac leaned down on the counter top and glazed up at Doctor Deaton. "So, what are you? Some kind of witch?"

He looked cute, and it was a legitimate question considering by the looks of it he was preparing some sort of voodoo ritual. I mean I asked the same question not long ago., but Deaton deadpan expression told tales. "No," he began. "I'm a veterinarian." I snorted as I looked at Isaac's faltering face.

"Unfortunately," Deaton continued. "I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin."

"We're open to suggestions." Derek suggested.

Although, I wasn't to keen on Derek, Scott did bring me here to help out so I suggested, "What about an effective offense?"

"We already tried," Derek answered.

"Of course you did," I mumbled under my breath.

"I nearly took its head off," Derek told Deaton directly. Not even glancing my way. "And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up."

Deaton looked unprepared for what Derek told him. "Has it shown any weaknesses?"

"Well, one ... It can't swim." Derek responded.

"Does that go for Jackson as well?"

"No," Scott and I said simultaneously. "He's the captain of the swim team," he finished.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people," Deaton began. Then he turned around and began digging through his bag. I looked at Isaac curiously who was already peering down at me. Suddenly, Doctor Deaton turned around and flashed a gold medallion. "A puppet..." On the visible side was a Medusa looking woman. "And a puppeteer." He then dropped the medallion face up onto the metal table. "One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?"

"I just don't think Jackson is capable of this." I insisted. "You know what I mean Isaac? Scott?" Isaac just shrugged, but Scott nodded reassuring me.

"His mother died pregnant too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else," Scott added.

"How do you know it's not part of the rules?" Isaac questioned. "The kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too."

I thought it through for a second then it dawned on me. Mr. Lahey. I know he was abusive to Isaac, but would he have gone as far as to murder someone? "Isaac, does that mean your dad was a murderer?"

"Wouldn't surprise me if he was," he suggested nonchalantly. It was sad to watch Isaac reaction to his father. It was almost as if he was expecting it. I tried to imagine what it must have been like for him growing up under the hand of his abusive father, a man who might have been a murderer.

"Hold on," Deaton said. "The book says they're bonded, right?" Derek nods reassuringly. "What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him?" He then grabbed a jar and opened the lid revealing an odd smelling odor. He poured the black substance around the gold medallion in a perfect circle. "What if something that affects the kanima also affects its master?"

Curiously Isaac asked, "Meaning what?"

"Meaning we can catch them," Scott said. "Both of them."

After we finished discussing, it was already very late and I had to get home. So like the gentleman and boyfriend he is, Isaac offer to walked me home. The gesture was sweet, but it was not in the proper shoes to walk home. So instead Isaac carried me. I didn't mind, he had his hands wrapped underneath my legs and I had my arms loosely around his neck as he walked down the deserted sidewalk. We have been talking a little as he made the walk towards my house three times faster than I would have by foot.

"So do you really think you're dad was really a..." I trailed off, not able to finish my sentence.

He sighed. I leaned forward and looked at his face illuminated by the flickering streetlights. He looked stunning to say the least, and it wasn't to hard for me to check him out since he was mostly looking ahead towards the sidewalk. "I don't know," he said sadly. "I mean, you know some of what happened, but... my dad was different some how. I don't think I knew him as well as I should have. He was always so secretive."

"But do you think he would go as far as, well you know."

Isaac shook his head. "Let's just hope he's never did," he answered deflatingly.

"I'm sorry I brought that up back there and here as well. I know it's a personal and touchy subject," I frowned and leaned my chin onto his shoulder. I saw my house in the distance and frowned slightly.

"You know Jamie, you can ask me anything." Isaac assured me as he turned his head to look at me. I looked into his bluish, grey eyes and felt my heart flutter.

"No one has ever said anything like that to me before besides Danny," I relished to him as gently set me down onto the ground in front of my house.

"I'm glad to be the first," he smiled cheekily.

I grabbed hold of his gently swinging hands and looked up into his eyes. "Thank you for taking me home. I hope I wasn't too heavy for you."

Isaac scoffed. "You weighed nothing. And I had fun talking with you." He then smiled warmly. "I know it's not the really right time, but the first time where not busy hunting down kanima's and it's not a full moon, we should go out or something," he mumbled.

Everything about the moment was perfect so I leaned on my tip toes and gently kissed his lips. Eagerly he kissed me back and we pulled away a few seconds later. "I'd love to. The second we're not hunting kanima's and foredooming full moons. So when will that first date be?"

"Who the hell knows."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

903 58 21
Scott McCall and his pack have been fighting for ten years with little victories. He built a world for the supernatural and was acknowledged as King...
775K 15.2K 47
❝You don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I feel? I'll be devastated. And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin' mind.❞ Scott...
3.5K 43 8
You could feel something, but you weren't too sure whether it was a bad thing or a good thing. Lying on the couch you looked out the window, the weat...
185K 4.5K 37
When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac lahey x fem oc!} I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF