Tara's Story

Від Blitzluver

Tara was a mostly normal werewolf, with a mostly normal life. A mother, a pack, a shy mate, and a best friend... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Big long Author's note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55a
Chapter 55b
Chapter 56
Epilouge

Chapter 30

1K 16 3
Від Blitzluver

so, the funny chapter I was talking about isn't this one. I was ahead of myself, so there's around two more chapters before you get there. Still, this is a longer chapter than my lastest ones and you can still

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

and ENJOY!!!!!

****************************************

Chapter 30

*Conner’s POV*

               Around lunchtime Zevi appeared again with Leah nowhere to be found. He came up to me and said “I’m moving out.”

               I stayed silent for a moment, as I didn’t know how to reply to this. “Why are you leaving?” I asked.

               He stayed solemn for a moment, which was unlike Zevi, before breaking out into a huge grin. One guess to who he was thinking about. “Well man, I think you’ve probably noticed by now but I got a mate and um we need some, well, alone time together. She already has a place anyways so it’d just make sense.”

I nodded understandingly. When it comes to mates, having privacy is almost a necessity. “It’s cool man; I get it. But you’re always welcome here.”

He smiled again. “Yeah, I know. I’ll be sure to visit I promise. I’m not going to be too far anyways, seeing as we’re sticking with her pack for now, although we’ll probably move out to my pack later. Anyways, now you guys will have an extra room for a baby or something.”

If I had been drinking something, I probably would’ve choked at the mention of a baby. Not that I don’t want one, I mean my dream would be to have a house full of kids with Tara. It’s just now was a little early to be thinking about kids. I would be more inclined to think about that after we got married or at least engaged. “Not yet Zevi. I think you’ll have to wait a little before a Conner Jr. starts running around.” I said, chuckling to myself.

He grinned and nodded. “Yeah, I get what you mean. Well, I’ll see ya around.” We gave each other and tight hug before he went upstairs and started getting packing.

Then Tara came down the stairs with a duster in one hand and a puzzled look on her face. “Conner what’s going on? Zevi just brushed past me on the stairs without saying a word and now he’s packing up his stuff.”

“He’s leaving.” I stated simply.

Her eyes bugled. “What? Why? He can stay as long as he wants, I don’t care. Why is he leaving?”

I sighed. “Honey, he going to move in with Leah. They want some, well, alone time together.”

“Oh.” She said, her enthusiasm deflated. “Well, I’m going to say goodbye to him then.” She said determinedly and headed back up the stairs.

Not too long later, Tara came down with Zevi not too far behind, with him carrying his one bag of stuff. We all met up by the front door, and Tara said “I’ll miss you.”

Zevi laughed. “Tara, it’s not like I’m going that far! You can visit me anytime you want to.”

“As you can do with us as well.” She said with a small smile.

Zevi turned to me. “See ya ‘round man.” He said, giving me a bear hug before turning back to Tara. “And I’ll see you too, little missy.” They did their complicated handshake that I would never even try to learn, and he said “Now you two should try to stay out of trouble okay? Especially you.” He said, pointing a finger at Tara. Then he waltzed out of the door and we watched him transform before running off into the woods.

I put my arm around Tara’s shoulders saying “We’ll see him soon.”

She sighed. “Yeah, I know. I just don’t want him to go, even though I know it has to happen.”

I silently agreed and we stood there for a few minutes of calm silence until we heard a crash from upstairs. “And that would be my cue.” Said Tara, leaving me and marching back up the stairs.

Most of the rest of day went by without much fuss. I called my parents (which ended up being experience similar to the one I had in Florida), Tara finished cleaning the house and left to get groceries and Seth came over to see Mirabelle. Then while Tara was still gone, Rena ran up to me. “Come here, you’ve got to see this!” she said with excitement alive in her eyes.

“Okay.” I said, wondering what they’d gotten up to this time.

I followed her over to the back door by the kitchen and saw Mirabelle and Seth cooing over something in a little box of rags. “What is it?” I asked warily.

Mirabelle scooped up something and presented to me a little grey and white fluff. Oh wait, make that a kitten. It was mostly grey with white paws with big ears and big green eyes and the tiniest little nose. It gave a little high-pitched meow and Mirabelle brought the little thing close to her. I took all my might not to say ‘aw’ because that is really not a manly thing to do.

“We found it outside back by the old tree stand. The poor thing was shivering and hungry so we brought it in and gave it milk.” Said Rena, gazing at it adorably. She looked back up at me. “Can we keep it?”

If it were my decision to make, I would’ve said yes on the spot. But, it wasn’t. “Seeing as its Tara’s house, you should ask her when she gets home. It’s not really me decision.”

“Ok then.” She replied before gazing upon the kitten again. Just then, we heard the front door open and close, and Tara yelled “I’m home!”

“We’re back here!” I yelled. She dumped the food on the counter and came by me.

“What are you doing here?” she asked Seth. That’s when I remembered that he came when she was gone and hadn’t been expecting him home so soon.

“I came to see Mirabelle.” He said simply. “And her and Rena found this.”

Mirabelle held up the little kitten once more and I watched as Tara went all gushy just looking at it. “Can we keep it?” asked Rena with pleading eyes.

*Tara’s POV*

“Can we keep it?” asked Rena with pleading eyes.

 I looked back down at the kitten with it big eyes and tiny little paws. I sighed; it was just too adorable to say no. “I guess so.” I said, giving in to the cuteness it had. Rena and Mirabelle beamed. “Let’s see if it’ a boy or girl. Hand it over.”

She reached out to hand it to me but Conner intervened. “I can tell.” He said, although I think he just wanted to hold the little thing for himself. As he held it up to look, we all heard a small whizzing sound and sure enough it peed on his shirt.

We all burst out laughing while Conner didn’t see the much humor in it. “Well, it’s a boy.” He concluded before giving it to me and mumbling “going to go take a shower.”

I tried my best to stop snickering about the incident and instead focused on the kitten. I cradled him like a baby and tickled his little tummy. He was just too cute. I shook my head and decided to get out of the mushy state of mind. “Ok this is how it’s going to be. You guys can name him, I’ll buy the cat food and litter, but you guys will be responsible for all messes made and the cleaning of the litter box. Okay?”

They nodded, still with happy grins on their faces from the fact I’d let them keep him.

“He should be called Mr. Tickles.” Said Rena giggling.

“Mr. Tickles? Um, no. how about Smoky?” proposed Mirabelle.

“But everyone calls their cat Smoky or Stormy these days. It’s too common.” Retorted Rena.

“What about Paramore?” asked Seth, joining the conversation.

They turned to him, thinking about it. “I like it.” Commented Mirabelle.

“me too.”

“I also really like the band and all.”

“I know! Paramore is so beast!” exclaimed Rena.

“Paramore it is then.” I said, looking down at him lovingly. I shook my head and blinked. This was getting too mushy again. Although, that’s what cute kittens tend to do. I set Paramore down on the hardwood floor and he meowed walking over to Seth.  The trio cooed over the kitten some more while I headed up the stairs to see how Conner was doing.

At the top, I opened our bedroom door to reveal him in plain boxers and wet his, in all his glory. I quickly shut it saying “I’m sorry, I should’ve knocked.”  

I heard him laughing before he said “It’s fine. Come in.” I tentatively opened the door to see had had put on shorts since, but that was it. I softly padded across the floor to him with a blush creeping up my face. He smiled did nothing to hide his amusement over my embarrassment. “You look cute.” He commented.

  “I’m a mess.” I said, seeing as I had on my ragged clothes and my hair was falling out of my messy ponytail. I took a step in front of him and automatically froze, for no reason amongst my control. I heard him take a step closer to me, in his half nakedness I might add, and he gently stroked the back of my arm, sending shivers up my back and also reminding me of the passion we had earlier this morning. Then his nose trailed down my neck to my shoulder just as he took my ponytail out to let my hair fall down. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered. “Always.”

I turned my head to the profile of his, just as one of his hands slid around my waist s he continued with what he had to say. “Also, we shouldn’t feel weird around each other with changing and such. We live together now, plus we’re mates. It shouldn’t be an issue.”

His hot breath marked spots along my neckline as I tried to find the words to respond. “It’s a little early on though. We’ve only been together for a few weeks.”

“That was two years coming.”

“True, but I don’t know if I’m ready to start changing around you in the open yet.”

“You can trust me Tara.”

“I know, and I do see your point but I’m just not sure if ‘m ready for that.”

“Well, you can just think about it in the meantime then.” He said trailing kisses down the neckline, giving me goose bumps in the process.

I sighed. He sure knew how to persuade me into things. “Fine, it won’t be like that anymore.”

He paused with his kisses long enough to say “Good.” Then he continued on and even though I may have wanted more, I knew it had to stop.

“Conner.”

“Hmmm?”

“I should go downstairs and unload the groceries now. They’ll spoil. Not to mention the others will be expecting supper.”

“But I’m not hungry.” He said, pulling my body closer to his. Now I could feel his bare chest pressed against me as if the bare arm wasn’t enough. I bit my lip, trying to keep the desire that was building in me down. He knew how to press my buttons well.

“Conner...” I warned. He knew he had to stop, but I felt his unwillingness to do so. But, he let go anyways to keep me happy.

“Thank you.” I murmured, giving him a smile and heading back to the door. I turned back to add a little side note. “Oh Conner? Do put on a shirt before heading down. We may have an agreement but I’m afraid the girls would be shocked. Not to mention Seth would totally freak out.”

He smirked and said “Sure.”

I smiled again, and headed down whereas I managed to pull them away from the kitten long enough for some pizza.

As they were eating, I leaned against the counter, and watched them fork it down. My throat felt dry and I was starting to wonder if maybe I was catching a cold seeing as it had been becoming dryer and dryer for everyday for the past week. But that wouldn’t make sense. Werewolves did not catch colds. They could get sick, but not the common everyday cold. I started looking around frantically for something, something that I felt I needed. Like a deep, relentless craving that must be take care of at this very moment as if I were to explode without out it.

My mind finally caught up to what my body wanted. Blood. It had been months since I last fed and now it was taking a toll. I needed to get out of here and feed. Now.

Just at that moment, Conner came down the stairs (with a shirt) and a happy grin across his face. I gripped the counter more fiercely saying over and over in my head ‘don’t come over here, don’t come by me’, while also struggling for gasps of air. I really didn’t want to freak everyone out but I realized at this moment I had no choice. So, I chose the best option I had.

Just as I made up my mind, Conner jogged over to me with concern written all over his face at the sight of my distress. “Tara? What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly, firmly placing his hands on my arms. I opened and closed my mouth, feeling the pain of restraining to bite something, anything at the moment, almost unbearable. He grip tightened and I realized he was not letting me go anywhere. By putting his hands on my arms, he had taken away my route of escape, which at the moment was the worst thing he could have done. So I did what I needed to do to save his, Rena’s, Seth’s and Mirabelle’s lives.

In a split second, I’d broken Conner’s right arm and fled out the door.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

766 4 19
She has grown up, always being watched over, always getting pushed around, never getting a second to breathe... She even has to prepare how to become...
140K 5K 32
Zila wasn't your average wolf. She runs her own pack and is the Alpha. Many other Alpha's are scared of her saying she is the most ruthless, cold hea...
A hybrid, werewolves, and a scooter (gxg) Від Pazzire

Паранормальні явища

8.9K 498 60
As a Meta/Vampire hybrid, Hunter has seen some crazy stuff. She's worked hard not to be killed by supernaturals and by the people who "took care" of...
Mated to an Alpha Від Kelly

Перевертні

89.2K 1.8K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...