Ride Or Die

By minxcreativeassassin

Harmony and Aaliyah are sisters harmony is in love with thug/bad boy named Andre her middle school crush.wha... More

introduction
First day back at jorden high
The best day ever
telling him the truth
Aaliyah in the hospital
following harmony
finding out about marcus and aaliyah
Trying to figure out whats going on
Finding out who put aaliyah in the hospital
Coming home
Being a drug dealer
Telling her
Andre making it official
No means no
The fight
Who do i tell
Telling them
Fighting for my life
fighting for my life cont.
Bad news
stressing
Suprise
Poping the big question
Finding out about zoey
will you marry me

Finding out shes pregnant

101 3 0
By minxcreativeassassin

We were in the principle office and he suspended Andre and troy for 3 days for fighting. so me and Andre walked out the office he was beyond mad he gave me a kiss and walked to his car and drove off, I sighed and walked to my car I drove off on my way home. I left school early I didn't feel good this was the worst day ever I got home and nobody was here or that's what I thought, I grabbed something to eat and laid on the couch trying to find something to watch but I heard aaliyah talking on the phone with someone. it sounded like she was crying so I walked upstairs quietly making sure not make any noise,I put my ear against her door I heard her crying. I couldn't really make out what she was saying I heard someone on the other line say. "baby girl calm down,just tell me what's wrong".they said I was so confused on what she was crying about. "Marcus I'm pregnant and I'm scared I don't know what do Marcus".I was beyond shocked when did her and Marcus fuck when did this happen and why didn't she tell me. I shook my head while walking down stairs I sat on the couch,i thought about how donate would react when he would hear she's pregnant all hell is gonna break loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.3K 54
The thug twins Isaac and Isaiah Monroe is like meeting drama ,but when Jaliyah and Harmony meet them . The whole world changed. They never met some f...
115K 4.3K 21
Ava had a crush on her big brother's best friend, Elijah, since she was 13 but he's 3 years older than her and only sees her as a "little sister." Du...
205K 8K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...