Fate

By emrnelson0817

A story about a guy meeting a mysterious woman in a park and the struggle they go through to finally be toget... More

Introduction
Underneath A Tree In Italy
Wondering
Alone In Paris
Stop Running
The Reply
Breaking and Entering
Reunion
Gracie
Gracie Pt.2
The Hospital
Standing By
After The Accident
The Unspoken Bond
The Gifts
Fate

The Message

13 1 0
By emrnelson0817

He had just gotten back to his hotel. He was the happiest guy in the world and he felt like nothing could bring him down. He got ready for bed, grabbed a snack, and settled in for the night as he began messing around on his computer.
He saw that he had an email from Melody and smiled. 'She sure is quick with her decisions,' he thought as he opened the email.
His heart dropped to the floor and his whole body went cold and numb as he read what she wrote.

'Avi, something has happened that I can't quite explain. My heart has shattered and I must leave you again. Fate is such a cruel demon sometimes. I have to go back to Italy now. Gracie has been hurt. Stay strong for me love and know that one day fate won't be able to tears us apart.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 9 2
You suffer in a tragic love story, where, your athletic lover suffers an unfortunate accident. Think of it like this, you love to paint in favor of y...
360 19 18
Leila Smith is a 17 year old starting her senior year of high school. She has been with her boyfriend, Zeke, for 3 years. Then one day everything cha...
64 16 13
Leila reluctantly returns to school after a traumatic event. Her parents support her, but she's still struggling. Her best friend drives her to schoo...
582 58 32
" I won't be able to give her the happiness a normal guy would......". "Together" is a story about a schizophrenia patient and an NGO intern. The un...